Home

Bayer Leverkusen - CM

This is a discussion on Bayer Leverkusen - CM within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Bayer Leverkusen - CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Ballack retiring - bout damn time

Makes me feel old though, i remember when he was the hottest commodity in all the land - him and RVN.

Congrats on the championship - just don't screw it up. I had Matteo part of Newcastle, and they were set to be promoted by goal differential, but ended up losing the match by too many goals - which equaled no promotion.

FIFA 12 seems to have a strong backbone of how the inner workings of league structure works, unlike PES 12, there are a lot of off the pitch happenings. This is one of the reasons I've decided to continue my report with a transition into FIFA 12.
Gutted i am losing him! First of all Adler gets sold without me even getting a choice and now Ballack is retiring i can't change his mind. Lost my 2 best players while receiving no/very little funds

So i need a replacement for Ballack which won't be cheap. I also need a new centre back especially if i qualify for the CL since my highest is 75 Not to mention my goalkeeper is terrible and i only have 2 forwards in my whole squad! Not looking too good!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #34
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Bayern is really really tough, in my Arsenal season they won the Bundesliga by 13 points over Dortmund, losing just one match all season. Good luck stopping that train!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Bayern is really really tough, in my Arsenal season they won the Bundesliga by 13 points over Dortmund, losing just one match all season. Good luck stopping that train!

I am beginning to think they might go unbeaten the whole season. Already i am 14 points behind and i don't think Bayern will even drop that many points. Only 5 behind Dortmund though so will just focus on 2nd.

Last edited by Jam_Van_Dam; 06-05-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #36
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam_Van_Dam
I am beginning to think they might unbeaten the whole season. Already i am 14 points behind and i don't think Bayern will even drop that many points. Only 5 behind Dortmund though so will just focus on 2nd.
Any Champions League position is a worthy finish. Then however you must deal with another issue, club depth. I'm already seeing it with my Marseille dynasty. I have a fantastic starting XI, maybe the best in France, behind that however we are very very weak. I'm in the midst of a stretch of five games in 17 days, and things are difficult. I've won one, lost two, and now must navigate a cup match with a tired squad against an inferior opponent(Lens). Three days after I have Valenciennes, who are even with us with 13 points. I'm beginning to see how OM finished in 10th place this year....
Old 06-05-2012, 01:27 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Any Champions League position is a worthy finish. Then however you must deal with another issue, club depth. I'm already seeing it with my Marseille dynasty. I have a fantastic starting XI, maybe the best in France, behind that however we are very very weak. I'm in the midst of a stretch of five games in 17 days, and things are difficult. I've won one, lost two, and now must navigate a cup match with a tired squad against an inferior opponent(Lens). Three days after I have Valenciennes, who are even with us with 13 points. I'm beginning to see how OM finished in 10th place this year....
I have the exact same problem with lack of depth although my starting 11 aint the best either lol. My only saving grace is that with only 34 games in the Bundesliga it's rare i have more than 1 game a week.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #38
Rookie

5 match winning streak comes to a end

Matchday 14
Hertha Berlin 2 – 2 Bayer Leverkusen
Ramos 9' (HRB)
Renato Augusto 36' (LKN)
Lasogga 82' (HRB)
Renato Augusto 88' (LKN)

Match Facts
8 Shots 3
4 Shots on target 2
46% Possession 54%
12 Tackles 7
1 Fouls 3
1 Offsides 0
3 Corners 2
50% Shot Accuracy 66%
79% Pass Accuracy 76%
Manof the match: CAM Renato Augusto (LKN) 6.70
Goals 2

--------------------------------------
Hertha Berlin put a end to Leverkusen's winning streak by securing a 2-2 draw with the form team in the Bundesliga. However it could have been alot worse for Leverkusen if for playmaker Renato Augusto whos late strike in the 88th salvaged a draw that they did not deserve. A point for Leverkusen see's them remain in 3rd place in the league while Hertha Berlin occupy 10th.

Other Bundesliga scores
Hoffenhiem 0 - 1 Freiburg
Nurnberg 1 - 2 Kaiserslautern
Mainz 0 - 1 Bayern Munich
Augsburg 2 - 2 Wolfsburg
Hertha Berlin 2 - 2 Bayer Leverkusen
Werder Bremen 0 - 1 Stuttgart
Koln 2 - 2 Borussia Monchengladbach
Borussia Dortmund 2 - 1 Schalke
Hannover 1 - 2 Hamburg
Old 06-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #39
Rookie

Matchday 15
Bayer Leverkusen 1 – 0 Hoffenheim
Ballack 34' (LKN)
Kiebling88' (LKN)

Match Facts
8 Shots 9
4 Shots on target 2
55% Possession 45%
9 Tackles 6
3 Fouls 1
1 Offsides 0
0 Corners 2
62% Shot Accuracy 22%
80% Pass Accuracy 82%
Manof the match: GK Starke (HFN) 6.90
9 Saves

Bayer Leverkusen collected all 3 points today in the Bundesliga against Hoffenhiem however whether they deserved them is a different story. Neither team were at their best and could not be seperated until late subsistution Kiebling gave his side the advantage when his calmly placed shot found the back of the net. Leverkusen are now undefeated in their last 7 Bundesliga matches and hold on to 3rd position in the table.

Other Bundesliga scores
Kaiserslautern 0 - 1 Hertha Berlin
Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 0 Hoffenheim
Bayern Munich 2 - 0 Werder Bremen
Borussia Monchengladbach 0 - 1 Borussia Dortmund
Schalke 5 - 0 Augsburg
Hamburg 3 - 1 Nurnberg
Freiburg 0 - 1 Hannover
Stuttgart 2 - 0 Koln
Wolfsburg 3 - 0 Mainz
Old 06-06-2012, 10:50 PM   #40
Rookie

7 match unbeaten streak ends

Matchday 16
Hannover 2– 0 Bayer Leverkusen
Schmiedebach 69' (HAN)
Sam 69' (LKN)
Kadlec 87' (LKN)
Sobiech 86' (HAN)

Match Facts
11 Shots 12
5 Shots on target 7
48% Possession 52%
16 Tackles 14
0 Fouls 7
3 Offsides 0
1 Corners 5
45% Shot Accuracy 58%
79% Pass Accuracy 78%
Man of the match: GK Ziegler (HAN) 7.70
Clean Sheet
11 Saves

An impressive performance from Hannover keeper Ziegler saw his side victorious over Bayer Leverkusen and ending their 7 game undefeated run. However Leverkusen may feel unlucky to lose the match due to a lack of decisions going their way. Hannover made 16 tackles during the match several in the the penalty box however according to the ref none of them were fouls! Leverkusen manager Sami Hyypia when asked about the refereee performance responded with 1 word: "Ridiculous". The defeat now leaves Bayer in 5th and out of the Champions League positions. Meanwhile 3 points for Hannover see them climb upto 8th.

Other Bundesliga scores
Werder Bremen 2 - 1 Wolfsburg
Koln 1 - 1 Freiburg
Nurnberg 1 - 2 Hoffenheim
Mainz 0 - 1 Hamburg
Borussia Dortmund 3 - 0 Kaiserslautern
Augsburg 0 - 2 Borussia Monchengladbach
Hertha Berlin 1 - 2 Schalke
Hannover 2 - 0 Bayer Leverkusen
Stuttgart 1 - 2 Bayern Munich

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »