Home

L'Aeroplanino Lands In Tuscany

This is a discussion on L'Aeroplanino Lands In Tuscany within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2013, 11:06 PM   #33
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: L'Aeroplanino Lands In Tuscany

Not sure if it was my constant slider tinkering, the new patch, my kids or something else, but my save data is corrupted and absolutely will not load. I am so po'd. I have no luck whatsoever, I just don't understand it. No mater what I do something goes stinking wrong. Back to the drawing board. Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 02-14-2013, 11:41 PM   #34
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Brutal luck man. Hope you can rebound and keep going with either the same team or just another team, love reading your updates.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 02-15-2013, 09:18 AM   #35
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
Brutal luck man. Hope you can rebound and keep going with either the same team or just another team, love reading your updates.
I was pretty mad yesterday LOL. Now of course I've had some time to put it in perspective and it's not the end of the world, just wasn't meant to be I guess. I'm definitely going to try again, either in Germany, or with Ajax, or maybe the Championship. Does anyone have any deals or preferences? No Serie A Though, I think I'm cursed there LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2013, 11:26 AM   #36
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

That sucks......

How bout.........

AZ Alkmaar (Eredivisie)
Hannover 96 (Bundesliga)
Stuttgart (Bundesliga)
Bolton (Championship)
Old 02-15-2013, 12:25 PM   #37
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
That sucks......

How bout.........

AZ Alkmaar (Eredivisie)
Hannover 96 (Bundesliga)
Stuttgart (Bundesliga)
Bolton (Championship)
Tell me about it. I've started like 10 football dynasties and due to ether bad luck, or bad decision making I was able to complete a full season just three times, with Liverpool, Arsenal, and Marseille. This year I don't think I've made it thru 10 games yet its just been awful and quite frankly embarrassing. However I do enjoy it, I really do and if I ever get it together well....
Old 02-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #38
All Star

orion523's Arena

Re: L'Aeroplanino Lands In Tuscanyha

I'm definitely toying with the idea of an Ajax, I just wish the league was stronger overall. Here's my crazy criteria:

Playing with a strict board, I don't want a budget higher than £10-12 million pounds, and since I want this to be more of a manager story than a team story I would like the manager to be a younger guy, in his 40's. has to be a bigger league, either England, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, France, Germany, and possibly Portugal. The Championship is the lone second tier I would consider.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #39
Inter Miami

southernmetalhead's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: L'Aeroplanino Lands In Tuscanyha

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I'm definitely toying with the idea of an Ajax, I just wish the league was stronger overall. Here's my crazy criteria:

Playing with a strict board, I don't want a budget higher than £10-12 million pounds, and since I want this to be more of a manager story than a team story I would like the manager to be a younger guy, in his 40's. has to be a bigger league, either England, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, France, Germany, and possibly Portugal. The Championship is the lone second tier I would consider.
Ajax or PSV in Netherlands would be really cool. Also I think Sporting in Portugal would be great.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #40
All Star

orion523's Arena

Rather than asking in a new thread, I've decided to ask for some advice here. As it stands I'm really conflicted on who to be, so hopefully you guys could help. Which do you honestly think would be the most interesting read:

1. The Damned United
This story would focus on my attempt to rebuild Leeds United into a Championship caliber team once again.

2. Total Football
The story of Ajax Amsterdam boss Frank de Boer as he attempts to remake the club into a European force once again.

3. Narodnaya Komanda
"The People's Team" Spartak Moscow have throughout their history been one of Russia's top clubs, winning a total of 21 league championships since their inception in 1922. However, since winning the Russian Premier League title an astounding 9 times in 10 years between 1992-2001, they've failed to win another...

4. Emery Returns To Spain
Following a fantastic run at Valencia where he qualified for Champions league play in each of his final four seasons, Unai Emery moved on to Russia where he lasted just a few months before being sacked in November. He's since returned to Spain, taking over Sevilla. In this story we're going to pretend Russia never happened as Unai takes the reigns of Sevilla to start the 2012-13 season,

I'm also open to maybe a German(Schalke in particular) or French(Marseille) CM as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »