Home

Upcoming FIFA 13 Bottom Up Career

This is a discussion on Upcoming FIFA 13 Bottom Up Career within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Upcoming FIFA 13 Bottom Up Career

Hey guys, so I will be getting FIFA 13 soon and I thought of something interesting. I want my manager career to be as realistic as possible, so I want to start with an OK-bad team, and work my way up as a manager to eventually get to coach Barcelona hopefully. I know it will take forever but once I get the game I know i will not be able to put it down. What I need from you guys is either a really bad league/team that I should start off with. Right now in FIFA 12 I am doing this by starting with the Philadelphia Union, I am in my second year but I think I will start moving on to other teams after this because there are better teams out there. I will do my best to keep a log on here even though I get tired out by it I will try to keep my 13 forum/blog up as much as possible. Time to start a new career experience!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 02:54 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Upcoming FIFA 13 Bottom Up Career

What do you guys think of this idea, I know there are a lot of careers with people sticking with one team turning them around and that's what I'm doing with Barcelona after losing their coach last year, but I also think it will be cool to follow a coach who starts small and then gets to coach the big time teams and stays with small teams for only a couple of years but when he gets with big teams stays with them for many years at a time
Old 11-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #3
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedal180
What do you guys think of this idea, I know there are a lot of careers with people sticking with one team turning them around and that's what I'm doing with Barcelona after losing their coach last year, but I also think it will be cool to follow a coach who starts small and then gets to coach the big time teams and stays with small teams for only a couple of years but when he gets with big teams stays with them for many years at a time
I think it's a great idea. Maybe start with a team in the lowest English league and try to get them into the Premiership either through promotion or by taking better jobs.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
Rookie

Thanks man, right now I'm doing it with my FIFA 12 career, I'm in my second year with the Union and I definently want to do it when I get 13 cuz it'll be a new adventure, you think I should put up my FIFA 12 progress, only thing is idk how to catch you guys up since im done with my first year and everything
Old 11-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
Rookie

By the way Bhurst, big fan. What do you think I should do about my Fifa 12 progress
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
I think it's a great idea. Maybe start with a team in the lowest English league and try to get them into the Premiership either through promotion or by taking better jobs.
I agree that would be fun but I think I would rather take different job opportunities because like I said I would rather follow the career of a coach who takes different jobs and not just one team. But at the same time I would like to stick with a team, I tried starting a career with a low English team but got sidetracked and I dont want to have three different careers because I know i will get none of them done. Does anyone else on here switch teams frequently or stick with one team, I really can't decide what to do. I had an offer to coach a good team in Russia which I turned down to stay another year in Philly but I think after this year I will move on to another team. Only reason I think it would be cool is because I see so many people helping one team, I will do that for a few years or maybe for a long time but I'd rather like to earn a reputation by suceeding all over the world. If I find a team that is stuck and needs help being promoted I will stick with them if I like them but my ultimate goal is to coach the best teams in the world. What do you guys think I should do
Old 11-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #7
Rookie

I just remembered I had a career with a team in the nPower league 2 but I think I will erase that because I have too much to worry about with this career and my Barcelona, I will start telling you guys about my Andrew Pearson coaching legacy soon
Old 11-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #8
Rookie

So right now bhurst thinks i should start in the depths of the English league, what I need from you guys (pretty please) is ideas of some smaller leagues around the world, like austria or russia or china, basically small leagues or maybe not well known leagues to start my career. The ultimate goal will be coaching a team like Barcelona, Juventus, Man City, a huge team with lots of recognition

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »