Home

Mr. Second Place: An Autobiographical Tale of Alvin Allen (Fifa 13)

This is a discussion on Mr. Second Place: An Autobiographical Tale of Alvin Allen (Fifa 13) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2014, 12:07 AM   #601
Pro

moblipeg's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Mr. Second Place: An Autobiographical Tale of Alvin Allen (Fifa 13)

Barclays Premier League Standings
by David Sevilleton

Wait...who is at the top of the table?

BPL Standings
TEAMGPWDLPTS
QPR1081125
Manchester City1071222
Newcastle United1070321
Manchester United1062220
Chelsea1061319
Arsenal1053218
Tottenham Hotspur1052317
Liverpool1052317
Crystal Palace1051416
Everton1050515
Southampton1041513
Norwich City1033412
Sunderland1032511
Reading1032511
Swansea City1024410
Cardiff City102268
Stoke City102268
Aston Villa102177
Derby County102177
West Ham101366
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 09:45 PM   #602
Pro

moblipeg's Arena

Capital One Cup- "Ok...but you asked for it. Hold on to your butts!"

Round of 16 Sees the Rangers Come Through Unscathed

Allen adds to his tremendous goal total with a crisp header

The defending Capital One Cup champions QPR continue to roll through their competition. This time they would face bottom of the table Aston Villa and not face much of a challenge. QPR would get their first goal on a breakaway by Allen. He would strike the left bottom corner with the outside of the right foot for the first score. It was the second goal that was QPR at its best. Suk-Young would weave with Hoilett to get outside. He would back heel pass to Hoilett who would wait until Suk Young was free before lobbing it over the top on the wing to the sprinting midfielder. Suk-Young would curl in the cross into the box, where Allen would climb over two defenders to get his head on the ball and bury it past the keeper for the goal. Hoilett would get in on the action himself with a goal just before the end of the half, as the give and go between Allen and Jeon would distract the Aston Villa defense freeing up Hoilett cutting back just outside the penalty area for a wide open strike for the third goal of the match. Aston Villa would get one back courtesy of Bowery in the 85' but by then it was too little too late. QPR moves on to the quarterfinals at the expense of Aston Villa, 3-1.

Oct 25, 2017 - QPR vs Aston Villa
TEAM12SCORE
QPR (-)303
Aston Villa (-)011
Team Stats Comparison
QPRAston Villa
3Goals1
6Shots4
4Shots on Target4
5Tackles5
0Fouls1
0Yellow Cards0
0Red Cards0
0Injuries0
66%Shot Accuracy100%
88%Passing Percentage79%

Allen Rating: 8.0/Goals: 11', 31'/3 shots on target/1 Key Pass

Season statistics:
Capital One- 3 goal, 1 assist
All Competitions- 23 goals, 2 assists
Old 09-30-2014, 10:38 PM   #603
Pro

moblipeg's Arena

Norwich City Blasts First Place QPR at Home

Snodgrass drew the defense to leave Tettey wide open for his game clinching goal

Norwich City was the better team on the day as they ran through the Queens Park Rangers in their home stadium. QPR seemed to have no answer for winger Snodgrass as he carved up the left side of the of the pitch, pushing forward with authority and causing all sorts of problems for Traore out wide. Van Wolfswenkel was the beneficiary of all the attention being paid to Snodgrass as the middle of the field would open up for the striker. He would get inside and give to Redmond on a nice through ball just before the half. Backup keeper Ospina would misjudge the weight and charge out only to find himself in no man's land as Redmond would push it past the keepr into the wide open net for the first goal. The second was much of the same as Snodgrass held the ball on the wing before switching feet and sprinting inside before giving to a streaking Tettey who found himself all alone for the shot on goal. The ball would sail in easily for Norwich. QPR just could not get their offense going, as the Norwich defense clamped down on Allen up top. Austin came in as a sub late as the manager would switch to a two striker formation, but it was not enough as QPR only managed one shot on target all match. Norwich would take the three points decisively as QPR drop only their second match of the year.

Oct 28, 2017 - Norwich City vs QPR
TEAM12SCORE
Norwich City (3-3-4)112
QPR (8-1-1)000
Team Stats Comparison
Norwich CityQPR
2Goals0
5Shots4
3Shots on Target1
4Tackles3
0Fouls0
0Yellow Cards0
0Red Cards0
0Injuries0
60%Shot Accuracy25%
85%Passing Percentage80%

Allen Rating: 5.7/0 shots on target

Season statistics:
Premier League- 10 goals
All Competitions (Includes International Games)- 23 goals, 2 assists
Old 10-14-2014, 11:47 PM   #604
Pro

moblipeg's Arena

(in best falsetto voice) The CHAMPIONS!!!

Bayer 04 v. Queens Park Rangers
Champions League Group Stage

Allen skies above the competition for the header

Bayer Leverkusen were determined to put the embarrassment of the previous Champions League match against Queens Park Rangers behind them as they would travel to Zvezda Stadium to face the hostile London crowd. QPR would be dealing with some adversity of their own, however, as a tired squad would have to put out many of their non-regular team members for this upcoming match. The communication breakdowns in the QPR defense were evident early, and Bayer 04 would take quick advantage of the gaps in the home side. All passes were working for Bayer, as their 4-3-3 spread QPR thin. Kramer would find the early chance as Castro would give the ball inside to the center man. Kramer would force a shot on goal that Belenov would parry, but he would muscle his way through the backline and secure the ball for a rebound goal created by his pure determination. And with that QPR found themselves in a 1-0 hole early.
The second half would see more of the same, as QPR would fall back on their heels against the Bayer Leverkusen onslaught. The game would become one of counter attacking for the home side, biding their time and then striking back up the middle. Their chance would come halfway through the second period. Ehmer would push up in the middle on the counter break before giving to Phillips out wide. He would hit the ball on the one time just in front of Boenisch to find Allen hovering in the middle. Allen would jump up and head the ball home past Leno for the game tying goal. After that goal, the pace of the game would slam to a halt as it seemed as if both clubs were content to take the draw. QPR would take the point gladly at home as the Rangers stay in second place in the group with the vaunted Real Madrid coming to town next in the Champions League competition.

Oct 31, 2017 - Bayer 04 vs QPR
TEAM12SCORE
Bayer 04 (1-0-2)101
QPR (2-0-1)011
Team Stats Comparison
Bayer 04QPR
1Goals1
8Shots4
4Shots on Target3
3Tackles5
0Fouls0
0Yellow Cards0
0Red Cards0
0Injuries0
50%Shot Accuracy75%
83%Passing Percentage82%

Allen Rating: 6.5/Goals: 54'/1 shot on target

Season statistics:
Champions League- 5 goals
All Competitions (Includes International Games)- 24 goals, 2 assists

Group stage results:
Real Madrid 3 - 1 St. Etienne

Group E Standings
TEAMWDLGDPTS
Real Madrid30159
QPR21147
Bayer 04112-34
Saint Etienne103-63

Last edited by moblipeg; 10-14-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:02 PM   #605
Pro

moblipeg's Arena

Arsenal Holds Serve at Home to Get the Win

Jenkinson crosses to a wide open Marcus Vinicius in the middle

The Queens Park Rangers are finding out that when you are at the top of the BPL, every team will play hard and get up to knock you off the pedestal. The suffered a tough defeat against Norwich at home last week, and now they found themselves reeling against a tough Gunners squad at the Emirates. Arsenal seem to have the perfect mix of veterans and youngsters this season and have propelled themselves within striking distance of the top of the table. Wilshire and Santi Carzola attacked the middle of QPR's midfield with speed and precision, pushing the Rangers back into their half of the field. Young striker Connor Wickham continued to take shots from multiple angles on the pitch, keeping Belenov guessing within the box. Arsenal would finally convert their chance on a nice run on the right wing by Jenkinson to get free and finidng a wide open Marcus Vinicius inside. He would settle the ball, take a step towards net and fire the ball home for the only goal of the match. Arsenal comes away with an easy win at home.

Nov 4, 2017 - QPR vs Arsenal
TEAM12SCORE
QPR (8-1-2)000
Arsenal (6-3-2)101
Team Stats Comparison
QPRArsenal
0Goals1
5Shots10
2Shots on Target3
6Tackles4
1Fouls0
0Yellow Cards0
0Red Cards0
0Injuries0
40%Shot Accuracy30%
86%Passing Percentage86%

Allen Rating: 6.3/2 shots on target/1 Key Pass

Season statistics:
Premier League- 10 goals
All Competitions (Includes International Games)- 24 goals, 2 assists
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 08:07 PM   #606
Pro

moblipeg's Arena

“Substantial emotional stressors have run interference on the mapping program.”
I laid on a gurney, about to face another one of my injection cycles of TR as a scientist of some sort relayed information to an unhappy looking Matvei, standing to my bedside.
“Repeat in layman’s terms?” Matvei boomed at the man. He gulped and glanced at the other individual in the room, Taisia, who stood with a hand on my shoulder before continuing.
“Well, sir, it seems as if the subject’s, er, um, emotional base, is stronger than anticipated. This is not allowing TR to transfer properly and is prohibiting it from taking hold on the subject’s mind,” he said shakily.
“What do you recommend we do to fix this?” Taisia replied with a bit of anxiousness in her voice.
“As team lead of the project, I recommend a full stop on this subject’s testing. ”
Outwardly I made no show of emotion, but inside I was ecstatic. We had accomplished our goal of sabotaging TR. I glanced at Taisia and recognized a slight smirk appearing on the corner of her mouth. So she felt the same way. Matvei began to pace the room like a tiger ready to pounce.
“ARGH!” he boomed. “Why is it not working on him?”
The scientist was now visibly nervous as he stuttered his rambled response, “Well, uh, the discrepancies would have to be in the athletic capabilities of our test subject. He must be processing information at a more complicated rate than Tabula Rasa can compete with. I mean, our civilian test group has had complete mapping success…”
“Wait, what?” Taisia interrupted.
“Leave us!” Matvei yelled at the scientist angrily. The poor man practically ran out of the room.
“Did he just say civilian test group?” Taisia said seethingly. “Why did I not know about this?”
“Wait, I’m not the only one on this stuff?” I gasped.
“Enough, both of you,” Matvei yelled as he wheeled on us. “We will continue as planned.”
“I will not!” I fired back as I stood up off the gurney. “I would never have agreed to this if I knew you were subjecting others to the pain I have faced.”
“Enough of this, Father. This ends now,” Taisia came over to me and held my arm. She stared at her father and glared at him defiantly.
He faced both of us with a scowl unlike any I had seen on his face before. It was a look of pure unadulterated disgust. He spat on the ground in front of my feet.
“Even with this, he will never love you,” he said to his daughter coldly. “But stopping is no longer an option for him.” He walked toward the door before turning and saying in Russian “черная собака будет продолжать или он умрет.”

Taisia’s face went pale as the door closed behind him.

“Taisia, what’s wrong, what did he say?” I said looking down at her. She let me go and stared at the floor.

“Taisia?”

She looked back up at me sadly. I’m sorry, Alvin, but you will have to continue.

“What, why?” I asked alarmed.

“Because if you don’t, you will die.”

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »