Home

Bringing Gold to CELTIC

This is a discussion on Bringing Gold to CELTIC within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #73
MVP

pfeifere1's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Bringing Gold to CELTIC

The comments will come. If you really get into it, so will your followers. Eventually there will be times when people will comment. But again, if you are into it and enjoying it, even the silent followers will give their insight. Don't be discouraged with the lack of comments...I think I can speak for a lot of people here on OS with saying that creating these threads is about having a place to record all your results, transfers, etc. but also adding a bit of spice to it!

Best of luck with the remainder of your champions league games even though like you said advancing looks bleak. At least it looks like you will be right back there next year as **hopefully** winners of the SPL this season!

Keep up the playing and reporting!
Old 04-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. It's getting a bit tougher as Celtic is in a little bit of a slump but I am investing my time into it now that I am almost done school and such. Now that I am doing just paragraph reviews, things are coming much easier to me. I have a bunch of games to update on
Old 04-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #75
Rookie

I dont know what it is but I absolutely love the SPL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 AM   #76
Rookie

Oct 21, 2012 - Celtic vs Hibernian
TEAM12SCORE
Celtic (9-0-1)000
Hibernian (4-2-4)112
Team Stats Comparison
CelticHibernian
0Goals2
6Shots8
4Shots on Target6
20Tackles10
0Fouls1
0Yellow Cards0
0Red Cards0
1Injuries0
66Shot Accuracy75
85Passing Percentage85
Hibernian Player Stats
STARTERSSHOTSSOGCKCROFFFCFS
D. Wotherspoon 8'
L. Griffiths 79'

Once that final whistle blew, the Hibs and all of their supporters were going crazy. They had just knocked off the top team in the League in Celtic. Celtic is in a big slump right now and they were unable to garnish any attacking power at all, and when they did it all ended with either blocked shots or good saves. In the 8th minute, Hibernian got off to a quick start when Wotherspoon was able to sneak one past Forster. After that, it was very back and forth between both teams as Celtic was desperately trying to get some confidence back. Nothing was able to click for them as Hibernian put the nail in the coffin as Griffiths, a young stand out for them, put the nail in the coffin in the 79th minute. With the loss, Celtic remain on top of the table but drop to 9-0-2.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:16 PM   #77
Rookie

Jan 1, - Celtic vs Inverness CT
TEAM12SCORE
Celtic (9-0-2)101
Inverness CT (3-2-6)101
Team Stats Comparison
CelticInverness CT
1Goals1
9Shots3
5Shots on Target2
18Tackles11
2Fouls1
1Yellow Cards0
0Red Cards0
2Injuries1
55Shot Accuracy66
78Passing Percentage87
Celtic Player Stats
G. Hooper 32' (PEN)
Inverness CT Player Stats
S. Sutherland 38'

Another frustrating day for Celtic. They were looking to rebound from a devastating loss against PSG in the Champions Cup and then a upsetting loss against Hibernian. This was their third away game in a row and it was a chance for them to hopefully get back on track. The first 30 minutes of this game were very tightly contested. In the 32nd minute, a Celtic player was brought down in the box, resulting in a penalty shot. Hooper stepped up to the spot and put it in the left side of the net to increase his goal count to 11 goals in the league. However, 6 minutes later, Sutherland snuck a shot under Fraser's arm to tie the game up at 1-1. The rest of the game was a stale mate as Celtic's winless streak extends to three games. Their lead at the top of the table is starting to slip as they are now 9-1-2. Can Celtic get back on track?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »