Home

One Scudetto In Rome....

This is a discussion on One Scudetto In Rome.... within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2013, 01:26 PM   #17
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: One Scudetto In Rome....

Great win, certainly bodes well for the rest of the season. Matches like that are the most fun to play, they really get you intense and into the game!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 01-29-2013, 01:46 PM   #18
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
Great win, certainly bodes well for the rest of the season. Matches like that are the most fun to play, they really get you intense and into the game!
I'm not going to lie, I caught them at a good time. Two players were suspended, another injured and they were suffering from poor form, either way I'll take the win. Once my next report goes up however you'll see this is not going to be easy. Defensively my club lacks, big time. It's absolutely my number one priority come January.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:09 PM   #19
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Nice reply to previous match, I would love to put my Spurs CM on here, but not sure how to present it good, to keep interest? Need to strengthen that back line, a lot of goals being scored.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:27 PM   #20
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Nice reply to previous match, I would love to put my Spurs CM on here, but not sure how to present it good, to keep interest? Need to strengthen that back line, a lot of goals being scored.
If you're looking to start your own dynasty page, just jump in. Try different things, do what you feel comfortable with. People will follow along if the story you're telling is good, regardless of format. As for my leaky club, I'm trying things now to get things under control. In real life, Zeman(Roma's coach) preaches all out attack, and in FIFA, their default formation and tactics represent that. I tried to go along with it, but it's just not for me I need a much more balanced approach so over the next several games I'll be trying out different formations and tactics to hopefully find something more to my liking LOL.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #21
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

I always change to my style of play in dynasties, thats what makes it yours, do not just to copy real life, then I would definitely be disappointed, especially as a Atlanta Professional sports fan, hehe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2013, 09:11 AM   #22
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I always change to my style of play in dynasties, thats what makes it yours, do not just to copy real life, then I would definitely be disappointed, especially as a Atlanta Professional sports fan, hehe.
Talking about Atlanta, we have your old quarterback here...you can have him back! Some other thoughts, THE BRAVES STINK! Even though we'll probably finish behind you, they still stink and always will stink. LOL
Old 02-01-2013, 10:47 AM   #23
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Icon12 Re: One Scudetto In Rome....

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Talking about Atlanta, we have your old quarterback here...you can have him back! Some other thoughts, THE BRAVES STINK! Even though we'll probably finish behind you, they still stink and always will stink. LOL
Ahhhhh, phillies fans, got to love them, feelings mutual. The dogs can have vick back, didnt like him in Atlanta anyways.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:50 AM   #24
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

You must be a die hard gamer, how you score with your settings? Must be phillies fans not watching much postseason, too much time on hands, haha.

Bradley with winner!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »