Home

The Bats- A Valencia FIFA 13 Manager Mode

This is a discussion on The Bats- A Valencia FIFA 13 Manager Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
Rookie

kjking's Arena

OVR: 6
The Bats- A Valencia FIFA 13 Manager Mode

Before I start this thread, let me explain something. I started out this career mode at Espanyol. I was offered the Valencia job, and I accepted. So now, headed into my second season as Valencia's manager I bring you...
The Bats! A Valencia Manager Mode!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Re: The Bats- A Valencia FIFA 13 Manager Mode

Difficulty:Professional

I SIM games against the worse teams, while playing in all cups, and against the good teams
Old 02-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Re: The Bats- A Valencia FIFA 13 Manager Mode

Valencia Transfers
In:
Wayne Rooney:89:CF: Valencia brings in Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney for 50 million dollars. He should help replace the goals they lost with Soldado leaving. He is a key player and will bring a veteran presence with plenty of young players at the club.

Stevan Jovetic:86: ST: The striker from Macedonia was brought in from AFC Fiorenta in Italy for 50.5 million and Jonas, who will be replaced by Rooney. Jovectic will have the big task of replacing Soldado, along with Rooney. Only 23, he is a truly great player with even better days ahead.

Micah Richards:82:RB The right back from Manchester City will replace Joao Pereira's speed and defending at right back. At 23, he is an essential future piece, along with one for the present.

Didac:79:LB: The Spanish left back from Milan will bring some more speed and Spanish influence to the team, and he is only 24

Coutinho:79:CAM: The 21 year old from Brazil will replace Alberto Costa. With plenty of creativity, speed, and skill, he will try to reinvent the Valencia attack.
Out
Fernando Gago:79:CM: The vetran was sold to Liverpool for 5.3 million dollars and was forced out by a slew of young midfielders.

Andres Guardado:82:LM:Sold to Liverpool for 18 million, again, a case of younger and talented players pushing him out.

Joao Pereira:80:RB: The speedy right back was sold to Stoke City for 7 and a half million dollars. He will be replaced by Micah Richards, and the 30 year old hopes to impress in England.

Diego Alves:85:GK: The talented Brazilian goalkeeper was sold for 20 million dollars to Napoli. King did not want to see him go, but he said in the end, it was to much to turn down.

Guatia:80:GK: The unhappy goalie got his wish with a move to Chelsea for 8 million. The goalie complained about his lack of playing time, so King had no option but to sell him.

Soldado:86:ST: The assist leader and golden boot conmtender in Liga BBVA last season was sold to Inter for 33 million dollars. King said that he was the hardest player to let go, but in the end, it was better for the team and the player.

Alberto Costa:82:CM: The playmaker was sold to Spurs for 15 and a half million dollars, and the 28 year old was rumored to be going to Dortmund earlier in the year before talks broke down.

Last edited by kjking; 02-17-2013 at 10:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »