Home

You'll Never Walk Alone- A Liverpool Career

This is a discussion on You'll Never Walk Alone- A Liverpool Career within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2013, 01:09 PM   #25
Rookie

OliFisher96's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: You'll Never Walk Alone- A Liverpool Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickingupcrumbs
Hey! Nice series you got going here. Could you please post the difficulty, sliders, how long each games are, etc? Thank you
Hi and thanks for following!

Difficulty: Legendary
Sliders: Default
Half length: 5 minutes
Squads: Latest as of 29/7
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #26
Rookie

OliFisher96's Arena

Boss happy with cup performance

Liverpool won 4-0 against Notts County this evening to progress in the Capital One Cup thanks to goals from Henderson, Redmond, Assaidi and Jonjo Shelvey.

Manager Brendan Rodgers was impressed with the display.

"Very professional, clinical, no mercy sort of performance tonight. I thought we were outstanding in the final third and caused havoc whenever we got near their box. The midfield held the ball and won the ball so well, I'm very pleased."

He also thought debutant Nathan Redmond had a good game.

"There was a lot of pressure for him to perform tonight but in a good way. He was telling me before the game how excited he was to be putting on the famous shirt and he said he wanted to impress, he certainly did that tonight."

Nathan was happy to finally get playing for Liverpool.

"I'm ecstatic to have scored and I'm glad it helped the team win. I am overjoyed to be here and I can only hope my passion is reflected in my performance."

Liverpool have drawn Norwich City at home in the next round of the Capital One Cup, with date, time and ticket information to follow in the coming days.

A reminder that all player and manager interviews will be available for 7 days on LFC-TV.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #27
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Really enjoying this so far, the recaps are well written and the interviews are a great touch! Keep it up, definitely have been following.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 08-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #28
Rookie

OliFisher96's Arena

http://i41.tinypic.com/1491kdd.jpg

Liverpool deal on deadline day, bring in Aspas

Transfer deadline day has come and gone, with Liverpool picking up Iago Aspas from Celta de Vigo in a late deal which sees Stewart Downing heading the other way.

The 26 year old forward makes his way to Anfield for a sum of £3,516,000 plus Stewart Downing, who will be going to Celta de Vigo as part of the deal.

Brendan Rodgers is happy to have brought him in.

"This particular deal is one we've been trying to do for a while. They [Celta Vigo] really didn't want to sell Iago, which says a lot about the type of player he is. He's a really hard worker, good technical ability, exactly what we want."

However, Rodgers is sad to see Downing leave.

"The one thing about the deal which hasn't made it perfect is that we have had to send Stewart the other way. I really liked him as a footballer and as a role-model to the young lads coming up, so it will be sad to see him go. However, I know that he'll be taken care of at Celta and will have great success."
Old 08-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #29
Rookie

OliFisher96's Arena

http://i41.tinypic.com/1491kdd.jpg

Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal

Sep 8, 2012 - Liverpool vs Arsenal
TEAM12SCORE
Liverpool (Sturridge 20', 90'; Coutinho 50')123
Arsenal (Giroud 70')011

Liverpool won their second BPL game in a row, beating Arsene Wenger's Arsenal by three goals to one at Anfield thanks to goals from Sturridge (2) and Coutinho.

The Redmen began the game with a fast tempo and closed the Gunners midfield down very well, causing a risky backpass from Mertesacker in the 5th minute which Szchesny has to rush and boot to safety.

Liverpool got the breakthrough on 20 minutes when Nacho Monreal was caught in possession on the right side by Steven Gerrard, who then bundled a cross over for an unmarked Sturridge to head home from five yards.

Coutinho doubled Liverpool's advantage in the 50th minute when he managed to scuff a volley past the diving Arsenal 'keeper after a knockdown from Gerrard.

The visitors got back into the game on 70 minutes when Oliver Giroud glanced home a cross from Theo Walcott with his head.

However, the Redmen made sure of the points with a 90th minute breakaway goal in which Suarez' shot, after being through on goal, was parried to Sturridge who tucked the ball in from a tight angle to grab his second and wrap up the win.

Iago Aspas made his Liverpool debut when he, along with Sterling, came on in the 78th minute to replace Coutinho and Leiva respectively. Martin Kelly also came on for Enrique, who came off in the 82' minute with a tight hamstring, but he is in no risk of missing any action.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »