Home

Aparess' WWE 2k14 Universe Diary

This is a discussion on Aparess' WWE 2k14 Universe Diary within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2013, 01:39 AM   #1
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

OVR: 0
Aparess' WWE 2k14 Universe Diary

Using some settings found here, I decided to chronicle my WWE Universe to both keep track and keep me dedicated to it. The WWE Universe is made up of the current champions and default roster minus the move of Randy Orton to Raw and John Cena to Smackdown. It also includes one CAW, myself Michael Anthony. Hopefully some people will be interested in what happens here, if not it's okay. As stated this is more for myself to keep track. Any suggestions would be appreciated or updates on your own Universes. Thanks everyone!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 02:18 AM   #2
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Aparess' WWE 2k14 Universe Diary

Raw Year 1, Week 1

I Hear Voices In My Head...!

The WWE Champion Randy Orton starts the show following Wrestlemania strutting to the ring. As he approaches the ring he grabs a microphone off the stairs and makes his way into the ring.

Randy Orton: "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Randy Orton. I am the face of the WWE. As many of you are well aware I defeated Daniel Bryan once and for all last night and have reinstated the reign of the Viper. I am faster, stronger, and flat out better than the rest of this locker room. Its an embarrassment to be included in the same breath as them. Tonight I will be taking the night off, because as champion I have nothing to prove to you people. I only came out here as a mere reminder that I am the champion and send a message that I will be respected."

I Hear Voices In My Head...!

Randy Orton makes his way backstage. Following his speech the first match is set to begin.

Match 1: R-Truth vs. The Miz

The Miz defeats R-Truth after countering a behind the back grapple and nailing the Skull Crushing Finale.

Match 2: AJ Lee vs. Layla

AJ Lee dominates and pins Layla with a Hurricarana into a cradle pin.

Match 3: Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho submits Seth Rollins with the Walls of Jericho despite the interference of Roman Reigns.

Jerry Lawler: "I'm so excited Cole, next we'll have the debut finally of the True Alpha, Michael Anthony as he is set for singles competition with Kofi Kingston!"

Michael Cole: "It certainly will be exciting. We've been hearing great things about him all month and it is finally time."

Match 4: Kofi Kingston vs. Michael Anthony

Michael Anthony defeats Kofi Kingston via pinfall following the MIA (A form of the cutter).

Michael Cole: "I have just received word that we will have one more match tonight! It seems Triple H is going to return to the ring to face newly returned Rey Mysterio!?"

Jerry Lawler: Man if I thought I was excited before, I'm positively giddy now!"

Main Event: Triple H vs. Rey Mysterio

Triple H following a huge comeback by Rey Mysterio is able to hit him with a devastating spine buster. This set up the pedigree that put Rey away.

Michael Cole: "This is a great sight to end Monday Night Raw after Wrestlemania! Triple H and Rey Mysterio put on a hell of a match and shake hands as friends afterwards. This will do it for Monday Night Raw, catch us next week for another exciting show as we start our new year!"

Last edited by Aparess; 11-05-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #3
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Aparess' WWE 2k14 Universe Diary

Following for sure.

Yankees: #AllRise

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »