Home

WahooWorld's WWE 2k14 Univere

This is a discussion on WahooWorld's WWE 2k14 Univere within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #9
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: WahooWorld's WWE 2k14 Univere

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrod266
Keep posting man! These are great!
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll have some updates tonight.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 12-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #10
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

CWE July 2013 Week 3

Dirtsheet

1. The Rock (Retro) has officially retired from wrestling.

2. CWE has used the open roster spot to sign a new susperstar, but the wrestler is yet to be named and will not make an appearance tonight.

3. Sting has picked up a minor injury and will be out at least until after Money In The Bank.

Monday Night Mayhem

1. Sin Cara vs Big E Langston

Sin Cara hasn't had too many single matches with CWE and he had a tough match on hand facing Big E Langston. Big E was 2-0 before this match and 3-0 after. Big E won this match with ease.

2. AJ Lee vs Kaitlyn vs Layla

The current CWE Divas Champion AJ Lee hasn't had a match in over 3 weeks now and it looked as if she was a little rusty tonight. Kaitlyn ended up picking up a big win, AJ better get it together if she wants to still have the strap after Money In The Bank.

3. Razor Ramon vs Stone Cold

These two superstars went back and fourth for over 15 minutes but in the end Stone Cold won after hitting his famous stunner on Razor Ramon.

4. Wade Barrett vs Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels made it look easy as he picked up a win over Wade Barrett tonight. Michaels landed a super kick and that was the end.

5. The Uso's vs Team CoBro

The Uso's pick up up their third straight win over Team CoBro. Will their dominance lately help push them into the tag team title picture?

6. NWO 4 Life (Savage & Hogan) vs The Prime Time Players

The Prime Time Players attacked NWO 4 Life as they were making their way down to the ring. The Prime Time Players bounced back from their loss last week to the Real Americans with an impressive victory tonight over NWO 4 Life.

Old 12-07-2013, 11:53 PM   #11
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

ITB July 2013 Week 3

Dirtsheet

1. Still no news on who ITB will sign with their open roster spot. We've heard plenty of speculation, but nothing has been leaked from the ITB the camp.

Thursday Night Battleground

1. Cody Rhodes vs Bret Hart

Bret Hart came to the ring and presented an open challenge to any one brave enough back stage. Cody Rhodes' music hit and he put up quite the challenge. It took over ten minutes for Bret Hart to finally force the young Cody Rhodes to tap out.

2. Dean Ambrose vs Randy Orton

We haven't seen Randy Orton in quite some time, but he didn't look a bit rusty. He came out and went toe to toe with Dean Ambrose in an evenly contested match. Ambrose tried going off the top rope and Orton caught him in his RKO and that would be the end of this match.

3. Fandango vs Brodus Clay

Fandango came into this match 2-0 at Battleground, but he faced a reinvented Brodus Clay, no longer the dancing dinosaur. The monster Brodus Clay gave Fandango his toughest match so far since he joined ITB and ultimately Brodus Clay gave Fandango his first loss here at ITB.

4. Natalya vs Aksana

The current Womens Champion Lita joined us at the announcers table for this match to scout out some of the top talent in ITB's womens division. Lita didn't interfere in the match, surprisingly. This match showcased two of the top womens wrestlers in the world, and Natalya put up a good fight but Aksana came up victorious tonight.

5. Extreme Rules - Scott Hall vs Alberto Del Rio

This was a rematch from last week. Both competitors beat the life out of each other, when it was all said and done only one man can come out the winner and this go around it was Alberto Del Rio.

6. Brock Lesnar vs Randy Savage

Randy Savage came to the ring and cut a promo saying the match last week was unfair because he wasn't expecting to face Brock Lesnar therefor the result shouldn't count. He challenged Brock to come and face him right now... Brock's music hit and he came down to face Randy Savage. After a back and fourth match, Randy Savage won. Looks like his point about their meeting last Battleground is accurate.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #12
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm digging your combination of old school and new school guys. i was thinking about it for my Universe and may still start a Legends Brand which would still take place during my Universe but outside of it, but not sure.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-08-2013, 12:11 AM   #13
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I'm digging your combination of old school and new school guys. i was thinking about it for my Universe and may still start a Legends Brand which would still take place during my Universe but outside of it, but not sure.
Thanks I appreciate it. I've always enjoyed mixing the old school and new school guys, I know a lot of people don't do it but it gives me more superstars (that I like) to use so I figure why not.

Old 12-08-2013, 12:32 AM   #14
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
Thanks I appreciate it. I've always enjoyed mixing the old school and new school guys, I know a lot of people don't do it but it gives me more superstars (that I like) to use so I figure why not.
Yeah I might intro them into my Universe or just do a separate one on a different log in for fun with old school guys.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-08-2013, 01:13 AM   #15
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Yeah I might intro them into my Universe or just do a separate one on a different log in for fun with old school guys.
Yeah that'd be interesting. You could do it by just gradually signing old school guys to your rosters or just start a roster just for the old school guys. Either way it'd be an interesting twist.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 01:27 AM   #16
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

CWE July 2013 Week 4

Dirtsheet

1. Rumor has it that CWE signed Chris Hero, and he will likely debut tonight.

Monday Night Mayhem

1. Ryback vs Eddie Guerrero

Eddie put up a fight for the first few minutes but Ryback's power began to wear him down. After Ryback hit a Shell Shock, this match was over.

2. #1 Contenders Match for the IC - Antonio Cesaro vs Big E Langston vs Shawn Michaels

Three of the top wrestlers in this company, and in the world squared off in the ring tonight. It was one of the greatest matches in CWE History to this point. Any three of the men could have walked away the number one contender, but only one could win. After a final European uppercut to Big E, Cesaro threw Michaels out of the ring and pinned Big E to become the new IC #1 Contender and will face Dolph Ziggler at Money In the Bank for the strap.

3. Chris Hero vs Justin Gabriel

Hero had his first match with CWE tonight and what a show he put on. Gabriel never stood much of a chance as Hero's strikers and devastating elbow was just too much for Gabriel.

4. Triple H vs Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler found out his opponent this Sunday will be Cesaro but tonight he faced The King of Kings, Triple H. Ziggler didn't take it lightly, and made sure to bring his A game as he ended up winning a very close match.

5. Jey Uso vs Santino Marella

Zack Ryder came out ringside to support his tag partner Santino. Zack tried his best to even the match up but in the end Santino came up short as Jey picked up a win.

6. NWO Two Sweet vs Prime Time Players

There was no pre-match attack by the Prime Time Players tonight. This was a clean and fair match. This was another classic match between these two teams, with NWO Two Sweet picking up the victory. After the match Darren Young walked away from Titus O'neil. Are the Prime Time Players splitting up?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »