Home

Forever Blowing Bubbles: West Ham United Video Career Mode (FIFA 14)

This is a discussion on Forever Blowing Bubbles: West Ham United Video Career Mode (FIFA 14) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2014, 02:20 PM   #65
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Forever Blowing Bubbles: West Ham United Video Career Mode (FIFA 14)

Season 2, Episode 9: August Goal of the Month

Vote for your favorite goal of the month of August 2014! The winning entry will be moved on to potentially win goal of the season.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 09:38 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
No problem at all, I actually really enjoy them, I think the higher pass speed is the big key.

I think if Carroll and Lacazette stay healthy then they will feature primarily in the BPL, with Ings getting a lot of run outs in cup and Europa games. Obviously, fatigue and injuries and things like that will play a role.

With Lacazette and all the injuries, I think it more just constitutes a formation switch to a 4-2-3-1 since we have plenty of midfielders with a lot of talent, I think that best suits the team to play Grenier behind a striker (Ings) and then let Jarvis and Ravel try to work some magic from out wide.
Awesome - if you haven't played them yet, I updated the last thread of my slider page as well - just finished some Fleetwood matches myself, love it.

You know I completely forgot your Europa games, that make sense - wow, testing that depth for sure.

I can surely appreciate a tactician like yourself using the formation to adjust - I honestly never get that far with games, especially not FIFA (I've been very hard on this series) - but might have to explore a bit more and also some CTT's.

Regarding the video update, I'll paste what I put on the comments on youtube:

Jarvis! Which one? Has to be the first one. That ball from Shaw - and the one time finish was so class. Carrol's roofer was a beautiful sight as well. Can't wait for the next update!
Old 06-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #67
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

I prefer the 1st Jarvis goal. One time low driven shot across goal from a tight angle ftw!
Old 06-10-2014, 06:40 PM   #68
MVP

moose141's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Awesome - if you haven't played them yet, I updated the last thread of my slider page as well - just finished some Fleetwood matches myself, love it.

You know I completely forgot your Europa games, that make sense - wow, testing that depth for sure.

I can surely appreciate a tactician like yourself using the formation to adjust - I honestly never get that far with games, especially not FIFA (I've been very hard on this series) - but might have to explore a bit more and also some CTT's.

Regarding the video update, I'll paste what I put on the comments on youtube:

Jarvis! Which one? Has to be the first one. That ball from Shaw - and the one time finish was so class. Carrol's roofer was a beautiful sight as well. Can't wait for the next update!
Regarding the tactics, yeah I think that is definitely something that I've really used this year much more than in the past, both in switching up formations and making my own tactics to use alongside them. Last year I would basically pick a formation and use one of the default tactics but now I've seen how helpful and fun it can be to mess around with them yourself until you get something that you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I prefer the 1st Jarvis goal. One time low driven shot across goal from a tight angle ftw!
Thanks for the votes guys! That one should definitely be the winner, it was my favorite as well. What a strike.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
Old 06-10-2014, 07:33 PM   #69
MVP

moose141's Arena

Season 2, Episode 10: Injury Bug Bites!

In this episode we face some tough London competition in the BPL against Queens Park Rangers and then a visit from Chelsea, with our first Europa League match sandwiched between them!

Old 06-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Man, I really thought Carrol had it on that shot. Nice update, Moose. Thanks again for considering the sliders. I need to go ahead and post those ones.

Keep the updates coming, this dynasty section has been rocking lately with the footy!

Edit: Completely forgot to congratulate INGS on his goal!! Man, that really was a good update. Keep em coming!

Last edited by Matt10; 06-10-2014 at 10:31 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 03:13 PM   #71
MVP

moose141's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Man, I really thought Carrol had it on that shot. Nice update, Moose. Thanks again for considering the sliders. I need to go ahead and post those ones.

Keep the updates coming, this dynasty section has been rocking lately with the footy!

Edit: Completely forgot to congratulate INGS on his goal!! Man, that really was a good update. Keep em coming!
If only! We can't seem to crack Chelsea so far in this career mode, so hopefully we can figure them out in the return fixture later in the season.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #72
MVP

moose141's Arena

Season 2, Episode 11: Bouncing Back Strong

In this episode we face competition on three fronts, with Leeds United in the Capital One Cup, Reading in the BPL, and OB in the Europa League.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »