Home

WahooWorld15's WWE 2k14 Universe

This is a discussion on WahooWorld15's WWE 2k14 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2014, 11:28 PM   #9
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: WahooWorld15's WWE 2k14 Universe

In The Biz Friday Night BattleGround - April 2013 Week 3

Match 1 - Shawn Michaels vs Eddie Guerrero

These two electrifying high flyers put on a show tonight. Eddie whipped Michaels onto the announcer table then jumped up to the top rope and elbow dropped him through it. Eddie then rolled Michaels in the ring and went for the quick pin but this wasn't enough to keep Michaels down. Michaels went on to hit his famous Super Kick on Eddie and then he went for the pin and Eddie kicked out to keep this back and fourth match going. Finally Shawn Michaels forced Eddie Guerrero to tap out.

Match 2 - Summer Rae vs Emma

This was the first time we've seen the ITB Women's Champion Summer Rae in action, as she faced one of the Women's divisions top up and comers in Emma. Emma put up a great fight but moral victories don't count inside the ring and tonight Summer Rae was better and got rewarded for it with a victory. After the match Summer Rae did some dancing then found a mic and went on to talk about how there are no women In The Biz that could dethrone her as the Women's Champion.

Match 3 - Prime Time Players vs The Rhodes Brothers

This is the third time that these two teams have met in three weeks. The Rhodes Brothers won the first match up, and The Prime Time Players evened the series last Friday Night. The Prime Time Players came down to the ring and Darren Young grabbed a mic and bravely stated that they would defeat the Rhodes Brothers again and he was so certain of it that if they somehow lost then The Rhodes Brothers would get a title match at Extreme Rules. The Rhodes Brothers accepted the challenge and became the Number One Contenders for the ITB Tag Team Championship as Cody Rhodes pinned Darren Young.

Match 4 - Chris Jericho vs Razor Ramon

Jericho came straight to the ring and demanded a match with Razor Ramon, he went on to say that Razor Ramons act last Friday Night was the act of a coward. Before the GM of ITB could get to the ring to give his decision on whether the match should be allowed tonight, Razor Ramon ran out and a brawl between the two began. Razor Ramon has had the number of the ITB United States Champion, Chris Jericho lately but tonight Jericho turned the tide as he defeated "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon. After the match Jericho continued his assault on Razor Ramon with a series full of stomps, finally Jericho went to the announcer table and grabbed a mic and had this to say.

"The disrespect for the United States Champion will no longer be tolerated."

Match 5 - Extreme Rules - CM Punk vs The Rock

The Rock came to the ring and made an announcement.

"CM Punk, you attacked me from behind last Friday Night and I still went on to defeat Hulk Hogan. Tonight we'll square off in this ring, if you aren't too afraid to show up. I've done some thinking over the passed seven days and, and the more The Rock thinks about what happened, the more damage The Rock wants to do to you. So tonight let's make this an Extreme Rules match."

Punk's music hit and The Rock waited for him to come down to the ring, instead CM Punk crawled out from under the ring with a chair and snuck up behind The Rock. The Rock turned and ducked just in time to dodge the chair strike and stole the chair from a shocked CM Punk. The Rock struck CM Punk with the chair several times before throwing it out of the ring. The Rock wasn't done yet, his beat down of CM Punk lasted for almost ten minutes until finally he pinned his wounded opponent.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 02-26-2014, 12:42 AM   #10
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

CWE Monday Night Mayhem - April 2013 Week 4

Dirt Sheet - There's rumors that tonight we will find out who CWE's General Manager is.

Match 1 - Randy Orton vs AR Fox

The young man AR Fox did well in his debut here at CWE, but he faced The Apex Predator Randy Orton. Orton beat Daniel Bryan last week, and followed up tonight by defeating AR Fox. He's looked phenomenal in his two appearances so far.

Match 2 - #1 Contenders Match - Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella

The Bella twins came down to the ring for a promo.

"We are tired of the Divas not being treated equally here on Monday Night Mayhem. Me and my sister Brie are two of the top Divas in the world and we deserve to have our talents shown." Nikki passes the microphone over to Brie.

"Yeah, I mean either of us could beat that tramp who currently has the our belt."

Colt Cabana comes out. "You two make some points, and judging by the crowds reaction they agree with you two as well. Well being the gracious GM that I am, tonight I'll grant the wishes of you two. There will be a #1 Contenders match for the Divas Championship tonight. The winner of this match will be in a title match, triple threat with AJ Lee and Kaitlyn this Sunday in Extreme Rules. The two competitors in this match? It'll be you two." Colt Cabana walks away.

The two sisters looked at each other and finally Brie Bella struck first. The sibling rivalry made for a great, evenly contested match. Brie ended up winning, after she pinned her twin Nikki with her feet on the ropes. Brie will be in a triple threat match this Sunday against AJ Lee and Kaitlyn for the CWE Divas Championship.

Match 3 - AJ Lee vs Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn ran down to the ring and jumped on top of AJ Lee and began throwing punches. You could see the anger on Kaitlyn's face from being beat three times straight by AJ Lee. This match didn't last long, finally Kaitlyn got a win over her rival AJ Lee.

Match 4 - Falls Count Anywhere Match - Big E Langston vs Fandango

Big E Langston played a major role in Fandango's loss last week to Kofi Kingston and tonight they fought in a Falls Count Anywhere match. There was no time for promos and talking, these two went straight at it. The CWE General Manager Colt Cabana came to the announcers table during the match and helped do commentary. These two enemies gave it their all but Big E Langston came up victorious tonight. Colt Cobana dubbed Big E "the best young talent in the industry".

Match 5 - Alberto Del Rio vs Ultimate Warrior

For a while it looked like Del Rio was going to win. Del Rio had Ultimate Warrior locked into an arm bar, but before Warrior tapped out Dolph Ziggler's music hit and Del Rio let go of the lock and got up to look for Dolph. It must have been a mistake on the music mans part because Dolph was no where to be found. This gave The Ultimate Warrior the chance to get back into the match and ultimately win. After the match Dolph Ziggler ran to the ring and attacked both Alberto Del Rio and The Ultimate Warrior.

Old 02-26-2014, 02:54 AM   #11
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

In The Biz Friday Night BattleGround - April 2013 Week 4

Match 1 - Edge vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

We haven't seen Edge since he lost to Shawn Michaels on the first installment of Friday Night BattleGround. Tonight he redeemed himself as he defeated a veteran in Stone Cold Steve Austin. This match was close, but as we all know there can only be one winner. After the match the two competitors shook hands to demonstrate their respect for one another.

Match 2 - #1 Contender's Match - Layla vs Stephanie McMahon

Summer Rae comes to the ring.

"Extreme Rules is two days away, and so far no woman has stood out as a challenger for my prestigious ITB Womens Championship. Tonight there will be a number one contenders match to determine which unlucky woman will face me at Extreme Rules. A lot of you fans are wondering why I have this hat in my hand, that is because I will draw names out of this hat to see which two women will be in this match. First it is... Layla! And Layla will be facing... Stephanie McMahon... Good luck ladies, you'll need it come Sunday."

Summer Rae heads to the back after Layla and Stephanie McMahon make it to the ring, guess she has no interest in finding out who her number one contender will be. The match was a see-saw battle until Layla landed a brutal kick to Stephanie's head, which lead to a victorious pin by Layla. Looks like we'll have Layla vs Summer Rae Sunday Night!

Match 3 - Prime Time Players vs The Rhodes Brothers

Over the past month these two teams have became bitter rivals as they've faced on every single episode of Friday Night BattleGround so far. They'll face Sunday Night at Extreme Rules with the ITB Tag Titles on the line so whichever team can pull out the win tonight will have some momentum going into Extreme Rules. I gotta admit, I've grown tired of seeing these same two teams every week but apparently the fans didn't have the same fatigue as me because they were on their feet cheering all match. Cody Rhodes ended up pinned Titus O'Neil, which means The Rhodes Brothers have won three out of the four meetings. Will The Rhodes Brothers be able to win when it counts this Sunday Night? We will find out soon enough.

Match 4 - Submission Match - Razor Ramon vs Chris Jericho

Jericho made a statement last Friday Night and it looked like he was ready to make another one tonight but Razor Ramon jumped out of the ring and rushed Jericho as he marched to the ring. Chris Jericho made Razor Ramon tap outside of the ring, which means that it didn't count. Razor Ramon later made Chris Jericho inside the ring where it does count. After the match Jericho had this to say backstage.

"Razor Ramon won out of technicality. I made you tap first! The whole world saw you tap, the whole world saw who the better wrestler is. This Sunday Night I won't make the mistake of beating you outside of the ring."

Match 5 - Falls Count Anywhere - CM Punk vs The Rock

"You won last Friday Night, congrats. Who knows, you might even get lucky again and win tonight Rock. One thing I do know, when we might Sunday Night and this title is on the line... *Hold up ITB Championship Belt* You will NOT defeat me. I am the best in the world!"

CM Punk was about to attack The Rock while he celebrated his victory but The Rock sensed the attacked and ducked out of the way then threw CM Punk out of the ring. It seems like The Rock is always one step ahead of CM Punk.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2014, 05:48 AM   #12
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

Extreme Rules 2013 - Live From Tampa, Florida

Match 1 - Triple Threat Extreme Rules for the Divas Championship -
AJ Lee vs Kaitlyn vs Brie Bella

AJ Lee and Kaitlyn have battling over the past month, and tonight their rivalry with each other might have cost them both the chance to leave Extreme Rules as the Diva Champion. They spent most of their energy focusing on each other and not the third competitor Brie Bella. Brie used this to her advantage and ended up winning and becoming the new Championship Wrestling Entertainment Divas Champion!

Match 2 - Extreme Rules Match for the Women's Championship -
Summer Rae vs Layla

Summer Rae continued her dominance on the ITB Women's Division tonight as she defeated Layla.

Match 3 - ITB Tag Team Championship Match -
The Prime Time Players vs The Rhodes Brothers

These two tag teams spent all of April familiarizing themselves with each other just for tonight. The Rhodes Brothers have earned a 3-1 record over the past four weeks against The Prime Time Players. A lot of the fans in attendance and watching on their television screens or computers world wide were expecting The Rhodes Brothers to win this match easily, and that didn't happen. The Prime Time Players lived true to their name and played their best in the prime time.

Match 4 - Extreme Rules Match for the Intercontinental Championship -
Big E Langston vs Fandango

Big E Langston has had Fandango's number throughout the month of April, no matter what Fandango did or how hard he tried, Big E always had an answer for him. Big E Langston successfully retained his Intercontinental Championship tonight.

Match 5 - Extreme Rules Match for the United States Championship -
Chris Jericho vs Razor Ramon

Battles between these two have taken place over the past month, but tonight the war was settled. Razor Ramon won and became the new United States Champion.

Match 6 - Extreme Rules Match for the CWE Championship -
Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio

Dolph was heavily favorited in this match, and it ended up being closer than a lot of people expected. Dolph showed the heart of a champion and refused to stay down for the three count no matter what Del Rio threw at him. Dolph Ziggler began to strike back and things never turned back from there. Dolph Ziggler successfully retained his CWE Championship!

Match 7 - Extreme Rules for the ITB Championship -
CM Punk vs The Rock

The main event was one for the ages, these two men gave it their all. Tables were broken, chairs were used, blood was shed, and a new champion was crowned. The Rock came out victorious, but the real winners were the fans who witnessed this five-star match.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:07 AM   #13
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

Finished the most recent CWE Monday Night Mayhem, had it all typed up and went to post it and it wouldn't post for some reason so I ended up losing it

Old 02-28-2014, 04:26 AM   #14
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

ITB Friday Night BattleGround - May 2013 Week 2

Match 1 - The Prime Time Players vs Tons of Funk

Match 2 - The Boom Squad (Xavier Woods and R-Truth) vs NWO (Scott Steiner and 6 Pac)

Match 3 - Extreme Rules - Aksana vs Emma

Current ITB Women's Champion Summer Rae attacked Emma on her way to the ring. In an interview backstage after the match Emma had this to say.

"That was basically a handicap match (referring to Summer's attack pre-match). I'm a better dancer than both of those girls combined, more importantly I'm a better wrestler."

Match 4 - Edge vs Sami Zayn

The Bad Guy, Razor Ramon attacked Sami Zayn backstage then carried him to the ring and left him for Edge. Edge immediately lifted Sami Zayn and speared him, somehow Sami kicked out at 2. Edge would go on to win the match despite Zayn's resiliency. After the match Razor Ramon returned to make sure Sami was fully aware that Razor does not like him.

Match 5 - Extreme Rules Match - The Rock vs Randy Savage

I've decided to do a little less writing, most of my writing was just filler anyways. Also if you notice there's a gap where I'm missing a few shows, it's because after the last one I had typed up didn't post, I got frustrate and was going to just not post my universe anymore then I changed my mind after a few shows. Nothing major really happened. If you guys (Assuming anyone reads this) prefer the updates where I did more writing just let me know and I'll go back to it.

Old 02-28-2014, 05:08 AM   #15
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

CWE Monday Night Mayhem - May 2013 Week 3

Match 1 - Chris Hero vs Rich Swann

Match 2 - Triple Threat Match - Paige vs Velvet Sky vs Rosa Mendes

Match 3 - AJ Lee vs Nikki Bella

AJ Lee was attacked by her opponents twin sister Brie Bella before the match. The twins strike again, Nikki was victorious.

Match 4 - Antonio Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston

The Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston came and sat beside the announcers to watch the match. Cesaro won, but Big E Langston was unimpressed.

Match 5 - Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan

These two men put on a five star match. Dolph Ziggler won after forcing Daniel Bryan to tap from a camel clutch.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2014, 05:51 AM   #16
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

ITB Friday Night BattleGround - May 2013 Week 3

Dirt Sheet - There's rumors that In The Biz are working on signing indy star Samuray Del Sol.

Match 1 - Goldberg vs Xavier Woods

Match 2 - Austin Aries and Sami Zayn vs NWO

Same Zayn forced Scott Steiner to tap out.

Match 3 - Emma vs Summer Rae

Match 4 - Razor Ramon vs Edge

After the match Sami Zayn came out and sarcastically clapped for Razor Ramon, looks like he isn't impressed with the United States Champion's win.

Match 5 - The Rock vs Randy Savage

After the match The Rock tries to shake hands with Randy Savage, but Randy Savage slaps his hand away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »