Home

WBW: The Golden Era [Wrestling]

This is a discussion on WBW: The Golden Era [Wrestling] within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2014, 04:42 PM   #1
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2
WBW: The Golden Era [Wrestling]

I wanted to do this for a while on this site so I guess I'll give a little background about this, WBW (Worlds Bloodiest Wrestling) is my own little promotion I do on whatever the latest WWE game is. So for this year I been doing it on WWE2K14 until 2K15 comes out. I've been actually doing WBW for 10 years now dating back to Day of Reckoning, but not really on any forums and such except once and I thought this is the perfect site for it. So here is the breakdown for what you need to konw:

I will start my WBW on this site right after Wrestlemania 8 which I've just done few weeks ago. Here are the results of 'Mania 8;

Wrestlemania 8:
Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Henry (c); For the WHC {Brock Lesnar won the Royal Rumble}
Daniel Bryan & RVD vs. The Cole Miners (Curtis Axel, Ted DiBiase, Magnus)
CM Punk(c) vs. James Storm; IC Title Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins; WBW Title match
MITB; (Justin Gabriel, Dolph Ziggler, Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow, Roman Reigns, Kane) {Cesaro won for the 2nd straight year}

----

The Champions:

[WHC] Brock Lesnar is somewhat the face of the WBW, he's been the most dominant superstar in a long time. He had a feud with Mark Henry for a while and it ended at Wrestlemania as it was there third match up together.

[WBW] Seth Rollins has been one of the fastest rising superstars in the WBW ever, he was undefeated in PPV matches until the Over The Edge PPV(The PPV before Mania). The past doesn't matter as Rollins has recaptured the WBW's most prestigious title.

[IC] James Storm is a newcomer in the WBW and quickly has already grabbed the IC title from CM Punk.

[Hardcore] Daniel Bryan a former WBW champion captured the Hardcore title from former hardcore champion Cole Miner DiBiase at Cyber Sunday months ago. Bryan then went on to face the rest of the Cole Miners for the hardcore title defeating them all.

----

Past Legends:
- Goldberg (Probably the greatest ever in WBW)
- Batista (Has held every title in WBW)
- Triple H (Won the first 3 Royal Rumbles)
- Jeff Hardy (Former Hardcore, ECW, WBW Champion)
- Edge (former WBW and WHC)
- JBL (one of the longest reigning WHC in WBW history)

----

Superstars to Watch Out for:

- Justin Gabriel surprised everyone by eliminating the ABA Undertaker by eliminating him at the Rumble, he then went to defeat him in an one on one match at Over The Edge. The Undertaker hasn't appeared since losing at OTE. It'll be interesting to see how far Justin Gabriel can take his hot streak to.

- Antonio Cesaro won the MITB at WM7 and then cashed it in to beat Mark Henry (at the time the WHC) at the Royal Rumble but then went on to lose the title at Over The Edge, no problem for Cesaro as he won the MITB for the 2nd straight year at WM8. Will he be able to capture gold again?

----

PPV Schedule:

Mania 8 (Done)
Bad Blood
Mayhem
Fully Loaded
SummerSlam
Cyber Sunday
Survivor Series
Royal Rumble VI
OTE V
Mania 9

The two weekly shows I have are Deuce and Integrity, but instead of posting each show weekly I'm thinking of trying something different out with instead posting stories that lead up to the match for the PPV matchups.

Here is the Roster:

Brock Lesnar
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Daniel Bryan
Ted DiBiase
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Cesaro
Tyson Kidd
Magnus
Curtis Axel
RVD
ABA Undertaker
Y2J
Sheamus
CM Punk
John Cena
Dolph Ziggler
Zack Ryder
Damien Sandow
Justin Gabriel
James Storm
Roman Reigns

I do PPV matches on WWE2K14 and its controlled by the AI, I enjoy the unpredictability of what will happen.

I plan on releasing footage/pictures once 2K15 comes out for PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #2
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2
WBW Deuce 1/3 to Bad Blood

I know I've said above that I will write my shows in a more story approach. I will try that out after my first PPV on her (Bad Blood). Till then enjoy,

Show begins with clips from Wrestlemania. Focusing on the winners of the PPV.

Out comes the general manager of Deuce, Paul Heyman to begin the show. He tells everybody that after last night there is a fresh feeling within the WBW, with new faces being holding championships and one beast reclaiming his. But make no mistake this feeling, this essence is to usher in the golden era of the WBW. This is the time for the current regime of WBW superstars to step their game up and claim there spots as the legends of tomorrow.

And what better way to begin the new golden era of WBW by shaking things up. Beginning as of now there will be one show that being Deuce. All the superstars of the WBW will compete under one show, under one roof.

But what does this exactly mean for the WBW champions. Heyman tells the fans that at Bad Blood there will be only ONE man walking out with both, the WBW and WHC titles. But who will that man be? Well it may very well not be Seth Rollins OR Brock Lesnar, because at Bad Blood there will be 3 matches that will influence who leaves with both titles claiming themselves as the undisputed champion. Brock Lesnar will defend his WHC against an opponent decided next week, and Seth Rollins will defend his WBW championship against another opponent decided next week. The winner of those two matches will culminate the PPV and battle for one undisputed championship under the stipulation of a First Blood match.

As for tonight there will be 2 matches to determine who will battle for the number one contender ship for the WHC and 2 matches to determine who will battle for the WBW championship both next week.

Tonight in this ring it will be
Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho

to compete for the WBW title contendership

while

Sheamus vs. the surprising Justin Gabriel
John Cena vs RVD

to compete for the WHC title contendership

** Commercial Break **

The first match of the night happens involving the WHC contendership

Sheamus vs. the surprising Justin Gabriel; Sheamus picks up the easy win, making it look effortless with white noise.

** Commercial Break **

Last nights money in the bank winner for the 2nd straight year, Cesaro came down to the ring with his briefcase and in action on Deuce.
Cesaro vs. Cole Miner Axel; Cesaro finished up Axel in fast fashion with his big arm swing as Axel was in the air to finish him easily,1,2,3. After the match Axel looked frustrated. Things have not been going well for the Cole Miners all they've been doing for the past months is nothing but lose.

CM Punk was interviewed backstage and was asked where he goes on following last nights loss at Wrestlemania against James Storm, also losing his Intercontinental championship to him. Punk says that his focus is to get on top of the mountain and become WBW undisputed champion for the first time in his career, but he says he has some unfinished business with James Storm. He says he has plans of one day walking out with both the IC and WBW undisputed championship. He tells the interviewer that Storm needs to watch his back, because he is going to put him to sleep.

** Commercial Break **

Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho;
Dolph Ziggler dominated this match did all his finishers but Y2J kept kicking out until, Ziggler won on a sleeper hold.

John Cena vs RVD;
Cena had a comeback moment and just as he picked up RVD for an AA, RVD reversed and turned it into an DDT. Crowd started chanting Lets go Cena, Cena sucks. Cena won on a masterlock.

** Commercial Break **

We can see the Cole Miners discussing something backstage. Cole Miner Axel looking frustrated from tonights earlier loss.

Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan; Dean Ambrose won and after the match, as Ambrose walked off.. Cole Miner Magnus came from the crowd into the ring and attacked Daniel Bryan holding up Bryans Hardcore title to end the show.

Next week on Deuce,

John Cena faces off against Sheamus for the number contender ship to Brock Lesnar's WHC.

Meanwhile,

Dolph Ziggler faces off against Dean Ambrose with the winner facing Seth Rollins for the WBW title at Bad Blood.

Whats to come for Daniel Bryan as it looks like the Cole Miners are not done with him just yet.

Bad Blood Match Card (Not Final):
Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena/Sheamus [WHC Title Match]
Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose/Dolph Ziggler [WBW Title Match]
Winner of the WHC and WBW title match face off against each other for the Undisputed Championship in a First Blood Match
Old 05-26-2014, 12:45 AM   #3
Rookie

Ghostspeed's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WBW: The Golden Era [Wrestling]

NO VADER???!!?
Oh It's Time...It's Time...It's VADER TIME!

He should at least be a Legend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »