Home

ALI's WWE 2K14 Universe

This is a discussion on ALI's WWE 2K14 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2014, 09:57 AM   #17
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Royal Rumble - Year 2 - Results

Smackdown!: Stone Cold Responds to Triple H

Jackson Fake | ALIN Sports Entertainment | 1 February 2014

During a title match between the Tag Team Champions Legion of Doom and Evolution's Randy Orton and Batista, the 2014 Royal Rumble winner Stone Cold Steve Austin crashed the scene. They should have known something was up when he came down to provide some guest commentary. When Orton appeared to have the match in hand and the titles won, Austin broke from the announce table and tore apart two of Triple H's friends.

The match ended in disqualification of course, and Austin's message was obvious: the Rattlesnake isn't going to roll over for the COO. Austin cleared the ring and celebrated with a few vulgar gestures.

How will The Authority react?
Old 06-30-2014, 10:09 AM   #18
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

The Edge, Ryback Rivalry is Hitting Its Breaking Point

ALIN Sports Entertainment Writing Staff | 8 February 2014

The Rated R Superstar surprised many when he returned and saved his long-time friend Christian from a certain injury. Ryback attempted to end Christian's career by shattering his ankle with a chair, but Edge cleared the ring. Since then, the tension has been palpable. Edge and Christian resurrected some old tactics, delivering a conchairto shot to Ryback.

On Raw, following the conclusion of a Ryback victory, Edge attacked and leveled the monster with a devastating spear. It's all but certain now that these two will face off in a match at Elimination Chamber.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:47 PM   #19
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

Stone Cold calls out The Shield

Rick Fiction aka Mr. Wrestling | ALIN Sports Entertainment | 15 February, 2014

For months, The Shield have operated as the agents of destruction for COO Triple H and his wife, Stephanie McMahon. In return for their services, they have seen unprecedented success that includes two separate reigns as Tag Team Champions. So naturally when Stone Cold Steve Austin ran afoul of Triple H, they were once again used as attack dogs.

On Smackdown, the resurgent Stone Cold called out the trio. He publicly called into question their allegiance with Triple H -- "Ya'll call yourselves the Hounds of Justice, but you're just a bunch of lap dogs." After a vicious beatdown by the three, Austin issued a challenge. The Shield would only put up with so much taunting, however, and the trio made an appearance. They were flanked by the COO, who had a message to deliver.

"At Elimination Chamber, Stone Cold Steve Austin will put his Number One Contendership on the line against The Shield in a gauntlet match."

So we have our first announced match of the PPV's card and it's a big one.

Old 07-03-2014, 10:07 PM   #20
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

NXT Spotlight: Ariss

Tess "Fakez" Moreau | ALIN Sports Entertainment | 15 February, 2014

NXT is my thing.

I love the characters, the sophomoric atmosphere, and the raw kinetic energy of it all. These are the superstars of the future. A new spotlight feature I will be running is picking a different NXT superstar and giving them a broad introduction to the WWE Universe. First up? Ariss, the enigma.

//this is just a place holder post and will get filled out shortly.//

Last edited by alifeincomplete; 07-03-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:50 PM   #21
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

Old friends, new schemes ahead of Elimination Chamber

Jackson Fake | ALIN Sports Entertainment | 19 February 2014

Closing the gap ahead of this weekend's event and we have a lot of news to cover. Raw saw, among many other items, a few new matches added to the card, the details of which I'll cover shortly. Perhaps the most interesting revelation was that Shawn Michaels asked that he placed into the main event of Elimination Chamber, a wish that his old friend and current COO Triple H granted. Triple H gave the Heartbreak Kid no measure of favoritism, however, warning him that Batista would walk out the champion. Michaels simply told him that he was underestimating the other competition, most notably the reigning WWE Champion CM Punk.

Later on in the show, the new World order took to the ring to call out the competition in a scathing promo. Each member took their time on the mic, issuing open challenges to the WWE.

At least one challenge was accepted when Randy Orton's music hit and the Viper took to the ramp to dress-down the nWo. He called out their leader, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and challenged him to put his title on the line at Elimination Chamber, and the champion agreed. The Legend Killer against the Immortal.

Lastly, in the main event, a match between Stone Cold Steve Austin and Batista turned sideways when The Shield attacked and laid out Stone Cold.

Triple H took to the ring and assisted in the beatdown, including an exclamation point with a few chair shots to the battered Austin. The battle lines have been clearly drawn and the deck looks heavily stacked against Stone Cold.

Last edited by alifeincomplete; 07-06-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2014, 01:09 PM   #22
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

Elimination Chamber Card

Last edited by alifeincomplete; 07-06-2014 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:36 PM   #23
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

Elimination Chamber Results: Bo Dallas v. Kane

[individual match article coming soon]

Spoiler
Old 07-10-2014, 11:38 PM   #24
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena