Home

ALI's WWE 2K14 Universe

This is a discussion on ALI's WWE 2K14 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2014, 02:34 PM   #57
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: ALI's WWE 2K14 Universe

CM Punk Eyes Batista for Extreme Rules

ALIN Writing Staff | ALIN Sports Entertainment

The Best in the World survived his Wrestlemania encounter with Stone Cold Steve Austin in no small part due to unasked-for help from Triple H. With that match behind him, WWE Champion CM Punk is looking ahead to his next challenger -- none other than Triple H's Evolution companion, Batista.

The Animal won the Andre the Giant Invitational Battle Royal at Wrestlemania to earn the right to take on Punk. This match, keeping with the event's namesake, will be an extreme rules bout. Can Punk overcome the odds to retain his title against The Authority's hand-picked heir to Punk's throne? Has his title reign finally reached its end?
Old 11-09-2014, 02:47 PM   #58
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

Extreme Rules: Final Match Card and Predictions

ALIN prediction: New champion, Natalya.

ALIN prediction: This is hard to predict following the dissolution of the Shield after their loss at Wrestlemania and Rollins' heel turn. If we have to pick a winner, it's Rollins because he doesn't play fair.

ALIN prediction: We were right when we chose Cena to win the MITB at Wrestlemania so it would be stupid to go against him here.

ALIN prediction: HBK's war on the nWo continues. It's hard to say who will win this one, but we have to think that the stipulation of a ladder match favors Shawn.

ALIN prediction: This will be a war, an absolute (and possible literal) bloodbath. Austin is out for revenge, but HHH is no slouch. Winner: Triple H because the odds (with his Authority and Evolution friends) are on his side.

ALIN prediction: A quiet match without the usual fanfare build up to dramatize the WWE Championship. Batista is a freak, but Punk just finds ways to beat you. No DQ brings out the artist in him, too. Title retained, we say.

Last edited by alifeincomplete; 11-09-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #59
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

Michaels, Nash: One for the Ages

An amazing match!

Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash gave each other everything they had in a match that didn't headline the event, but will be what it's remembered for. A truly remarkable display of athleticism by both of these men, defying their age throughout the entire match.

The two men battled back and forth, with each superstar gaining the upper hand at different points in the contest. Shawn Michaels again stepped up when it mattered the most; the self-declared Showstopper pulled out all the stops against his one-time tag-team partner and friend.

Nash used his size to his advantage, dominating the smaller Michaels with sheer power and strength. He proved surprisingly agile when needed, and kept pace with HBK.

It was his strength and height that allowed him to save the match late in the bout, when HBK was left dangling from the title after Nash pushed the ladder out from under him. The seven-footer simply reached up and grabbed HBK, pulling him into a massive, back-breaking jacknife powerbomb from his suspended position in the middle of the ring.

But Nash's devastating attack wasn't enough to finish off the champion.
Spoiler
Old 11-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #60
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

Extreme Rules Results: Triple Threat, Divas, and the SHIELD brawl

In a triple-threat match that stemmed from Wrestlemania and a budding rivalry between John Cena and Edge, the two men plus the demon Kane partook in a viscous triple-threat match that saw action all over the place.

Spoiler

In the Diva's Title match, Aksana defended her title against Natalya.

Despite Natalya having control for most of the match, the champion managed to escape the pain of the sharpshooter.
Spoiler

In the Intercontinental Championship bout between two former SHIELD members, things got extreme early and often. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose were as close as brothers at one point, but any bit of camaraderie was destroyed during this fight. Calling this a "match" is being generous; it was ruthless and downright violent.

After a lot of brutal hits, bumps, and back-and-forth, this Intercontinental Championship match came to a close when
Spoiler
Old 11-09-2014, 06:09 PM   #61
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

Did Stone Cold Get His Revenge?

In the night's most anticipated match, Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin did battle with high stakes on the line: if Austin won, he would be granted a rematch for the WWE Championship that HHH prevented him from winning at Wrestlemania 29.

It was a physical contest with an exchange of brutality dealt to both individuals. The conclusion came when
Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2014, 06:18 PM   #62
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

Punk, Batista Go Extreme for the Gold

Batista won the right to challenge for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania by winning the Andre the Giant Invitational Battle Royale. What he did not anticipate was finding an engaged, angry, and highly motivated CM Punk as his opponent just a month later in the main event of Extreme Rules.

Punk and Batista fought a hell of a match with each taking turns battering the other as momentum shifted both ways numerous times. The champion cut open Batista's head when he struck him with a shot from the WWE Championship, but that wasn't enough to put him away.

Chairs, garbage cans, the ring stairs, a guitar, and the announcer's table all came into play in the carnage of this match.

Spoiler
Old 12-08-2014, 11:16 PM   #63
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

Cena's Pact with the Devil

John Cena won the Money in the Bank 6-man ladder match at Wrestlemania 29, defeating five other highly deserving candidates to earn an automatic title shot at the time and place of his choosing.

So what does he go and do? He trades it in. Cena practically busted down the door to Stephanie McMahon's office and demanded that she exchange his MitB contract for a traditional #1 contendership, a condition that she didn't seem willing to accept at first. After some heated words, McMahon acquiesed, but delivered a stunning announcement of her own: John Cena will indeed be the number one contender for CM Punk's long-held WWE Championship... but he's not alone... at this month's King of the Ring -- aptly renamed Payback -- the CM Punk will defend his coveted championship against Cena and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The Universe erupted at the news. Stephanie's husband was less than thrilled and contentious argument broke out between the two.

The cornerstones of The Authority are at each other's throats over this decision. How will this change the road ahead?
Old 12-11-2014, 11:14 AM   #64
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

The Proxy War

On the heels of some savage attacks by the nWo's newest member, Mark Henry, the World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels, interrupted an nWo promo to deliver some biting words to the antagonistic faction. The end result of their verbal exchange is that we now have a confirmed match for King of the Ring; Shawn Michaels will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against The World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry.

Can HBK survive what will surely not be a fair fight? It seems unlikely to say the least, but we have learned throughout the years to never count out the Showstopper. When the pressure is on, Michaels delivers his best performances. The bigger note here is one that simmering right beneath the surface: the feud between the titans of the industry, Shawn Michaels and Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

These fights between Michaels and other members are really just serving to be a proxy war between HBK and Hogan. When will we see these two in the same ring again? Michaels and Hogan battled each other to a glorious finish at Wrestlemania 29, but we know it's not over yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »