Home

A SimWorld WWE Universe Dynasty

This is a discussion on A SimWorld WWE Universe Dynasty within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are you tuning in for every show?
yes 1 100.00%
no 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2014, 01:39 AM   #1
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Icon2 A SimWorld WWE Universe Dynasty

If you followed our previous blog then you know how this will work; if not...we plan on providing the WWE programming that many of us may have been missing as of late. We hope to post this project in a way that you haven't seen before & in a way that keeps you intrigued & engaged.

Our universe will begin from August 18th, 2014 (just before Summerslam) & will be a "pseudo-reality WWE Universe" for everyone to follow & watch. We will essentially be the WWE Creative Department (tweaking settings behind the scenes) & will allow the Universe matches & cut scenes to play themselves out.

All of our Universe blog related posts will have the little blue "arrow" icon next to them so that you know when it is actual content. We will also keep the champions current in the original post. Please follow & post comments if you enjoy as it'll help me gauge if this is something that we'll continue and the will assist us as to what rivalries & stars are getting "heat"... (very important to the WWE creative department which will be US).

Most matches will be CPU vs CPU. We will only occasionally step in & change or play matches or alter feuds if there is something strange that happens or to progress a desired story line.

ALL in ALL, we would like your comments as "viewers" & hope to make it more interactive, bigger & better...

__________________________________________________ ________________

CURRENT SHOW SETUP

Monday: Raw

Tuesday: NXT
(we will bring most new WWE talent through this show first)

Wednesday: Main Event

Thursday: TNA Genesis
(will post notable items and requested info only)

Friday: Smackdown

Saturday: WWE Live House Shows
(will post info on extremely rare occasion)

so here's what's happened since the June 23rd, 2014 Monday Night Raw & how we got to August 22nd, 2014):
all feuds that were occurring continued into Money in the Bank

"Money In The Bank" PPV results:
* The Money In The Bank ladder match featured Jack Swagger, Seth Rollins, Rusev, RVD, Dean Ambrose, Big Show & Dolph Ziggler (Rusev won in impressive fashion)

* Goldust & Stardust defeat Rybaxel

* Layla defeated Summer Rae in a "Bra & Panties match"

* The Wyatts beat The Usos for the WWE Tag titles

* Wade Barrett defeats Big E Langston to retain his WWE Intercontinental title

* Paige retains her WWE Diva's title against Natalya

* The match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight title featured Roman Reigns, John Cena, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Sheamus & Alberto Del Rio (Randy Orton won thanks to HHH's assistance)

After the "Money In The Bank" PPV leading into "Battleground" PPV
* The Usos & Cena continued to feud with The Wyatts

* Adam Rose & Fandango feud

* Daniel Bryan still had not returned from injury

* Summer Rae & Layla continued to feud

* Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose continue feud

* Rusev began to feud with Big Show

* Sheamus, Cesaro & Wade Barrett began a 3-way feud

* Roman Reigns continued to feud with Randy Orton & HHH

"Battleground" PPV results:
* The Wyatts retain the WWE Tag titles against The Usos

* Seth Rollins defeats Dean Ambrose in an epic "No Holds Barred" match

* Cesaro defeats Sheamus in a non-title match due to Wade Barrett's interference

* Bray Wyatt defeats John Cena as the rest of the Wyatt family interfere & demolish Cena

* Rusev defeats Big Show with an impressive show of strength & gets him to tap

* Paige retains her WWE Diva's title yet again against Nikki Bella

* Randy Orton defeats Roman Reigns with some HHH shenanigans and HHH made it a non-title match at the last second to spite Reigns

After "Battleground" PPV leading into the "Summerslam" PPV
* Brock Lesnar returns and demands a title match & says everyone knows he doesn't care for John Cena but he wants everyone to know that he doesn't think much more of Roman Reigns & Randy Orton & that they may want to watch over their shoulders if they think they will stop him

* Daniel Bryan still out

* Big E & Jack Swagger feud

* Fandango slowly became a "face"

* Rusev & Big Show continue to feud

* Cena continues to feud with The Wyatt Family

* Sheamus, Cesaro & Wade Barrett continue to feud

* Roman Reigns continues to feud with Randy Orton & HHH

* Rybaxel & The Usos began to feud

* Goldust & Stardust are on a roll

* Paige & Naomi began a competitive feud of one-upmanship

* WWE Network introduces the "WWE Hybrid Championship" as a non-televised minor championship. There was a tournament & Justin Gabriel won

NXT update
* Mason Ryan won the NXT Championship from Adrian Neville

TNA update
* Jeff Hardy won the TNA World Heavyweight Championship from Bobby Lashley

and now our SimWorld WWE 2K14 Universe Dynasty begins at the Monday Night raw before Summerslam!!!

__________________________________________________ ________

CURRENT CHAMPIONS

WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

WWE Intercontinental Champion: Wade Barrett

WWE United States Champion: Sheamus

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Wyatts

WWE Diva's Champion: Paige

Money In The Bank Winner: Rusev

Royal Rumble Winner: vacant (most recently Batista)

WWE Hybrid Champion: Justin Gabriel

NXT Champion: Mason Ryan

NXT Tag Team Champions: The Ascension

NXT Women's Champion: Charlotte

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Stay tuned...

#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by ronyell; 07-06-2014 at 01:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2014, 01:49 AM   #2
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Icon2 Re: A SimWorld WWE Universe Dynasty

AUGUST 2014 - WEEK 4

Cole "Welcome to Monday Night Raw! I'm Michael Cole, along side Jerry "The King" Lawler and JBL. We've got a big show for you guys tonight as we are just a week away from Summerslam!"

King "You aren't kidding, Cole! We get to see the red-hot tag-team of Goldust and Stardust continue their streak, as well as Brock Lesnar taking on Antonio Cesaro!"

JBL "You two are forgetting the best in the WWE today, John Cena and Randy Orton in the main event!"

Cole "How could we forget?! Women's action, coming up next!"

Eva Marie vs Rosa Mendes vs Naomi

Cole "In a warm-up match before taking on Cesaro at Summerslam, Sheamus will take on Bad News Barrett tonight."

JBL "Well I'm afraid I've got some BAD NUEWHS for Sheamus tonight! He'll be heading into Summerslam with a loss! I'll bet on it!"

Sheamus vs Bad News Barrett

Cole "Don't forget, Lesnar and Cesaro meet for the first time tonight on Raw!"

Dean Ambrose vs Alexander Rusev

The Usos vs Goldust and Stardust

Cole "Ever since his transformation, Stardust has brought his partner Goldust back to the tops of the WWE tag-team rankings and they continue to be as dominate as ever."

King "I can't wait to see them take on the Wyatt Family down the road to take this titles off their hands!"

Seth Rollins vs Rob Van Dam

Renee Young "Ladies and gentleman, John Cena. John, this Sunday you face the Wyatt Family in a three-on-one handicap match. Tonight, you face the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton. Do you feel like this may hold you back in your match this Sunday?"

John Cena "Every single week, the odds are stacked against me. The fans boo me, I go up against the best every week. This is just one step closer to me regaining what is rightfully mine and that is the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. I made a name for myself when only one man believed in me and while the Wyatt Family is a formidable foe, and I definitely can't take them lightly, I plan on walking out of Summerslam on top of one of the divas in the back!"

Brock Lesnar vs Antonio Cesaro

King "John Cena will have a tought match-up tonight against Randy Orton but nothing can prepare him for his three-on-one handicap match against the Wyatt Family this Sunday at Summerslam."

JBL "Are you kidding me, King? This is John Cena we're talking about! He's overcome all the odds, week in and week out. He started from the bottom and now he's here."

Cole "Did you just quote Drake, John?"

JBL "Who?"

Randy Orton vs John Cena

Cole "John Cena picks up a huge win heading into Sunday. Can he fend off all three members of the Wyatt Family? Will we crown a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Find out THIS SUNDAY ON PAY-PER-VIEW! Good night everybody!"

Last edited by ronyell; 07-06-2014 at 01:55 AM.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:57 AM   #3
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

AUGUST 2014 - WEEK 4

Goldust & Stardust beat Rybaxel after cutting a hysterically brilliant promo.

Sheamus beat Damien Sandow after Sandow insulted his intelligence.

Seth Rollins beat Kofi Kingston.

Old 07-06-2014, 01:59 AM   #4
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

AUGUST 2014 - WEEK 4

Cole "Welcome everybody to Friday Night Smackdown! I'm Michael Cole, along side my partner JBL as we sit here with you just two nights before Summerslam!"

JBL "We've got a big show for you guys as we see Kofi Kingston, Big E Langston and Fandango face off in a triple threat match and the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar taking on Luke Harper of the Wyatt Family!"

Cole "Luke Harper is going to have his hands full tonight as he takes on Lesnar but he has to remember, he still has to face off against John Cena this Sunday, at Summerslam.

Cole "United States Champion Sheamus is also competing tonight before defending the championship against Antonio Cesaro this Sunday."

JBL "Antonio Cesaro has got to take this oppurtunity by the horns and ride it if he ever wants to challenge for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship."

Cole "He definitely has the strength and athleticism to do so.. Until than, up next, Bo Dallas takes on Justin Gabriel."

Bo Dallas vs Justin Gabriel

JBL "I BOLIEVE MICHAEL! DON'T YOU BOLIEVE!?"

Cole "I 'Bolieve' that our next match, a triple thread between Kofi, Big E and Fandango is going to be a great match."

Kofi Kingston vs Big E Langston vs Fandango

JBL "What a match, Michael! Fandango is back on top again! When is his WWE World Heavyweight Championship match?!"

Cole "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, John."

Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio

Cole "Sheamus definitely looks primed to defend his title this Sunday but Cesaro will be just as ready."

Cole "This Sunday, don't miss WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton defend his title against Roman Reigns!"

JBL "That should be a great match but unfortunately for Reigns, he no longer has any friends and Orton has them in all the right places."

Brock Lesnar vs Luke Harper

JBL "What in the hell is Reigns doing?! I can't believe he's doing this to Lesnar again! First during his main event match on Raw, now his main event match on Smackdown!"

Cole "It's obvious, John. Reigns doesn't believe that Lesnar should be able to thrust himself into the main event after taking so much time off while he's here working hard every single day!"

JBL "..and do you think he was complaining whenever his cousin Dwayne Johnson won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship off of John Cena at Wrestlemania 28?"

Cole "It's not the same."

JBL "It's exactly the same, Michael! Reigns is showing that he is now the alpha dog in the WWE and everyone will have to go through him!"

Cole "He may be getting in over his head with the Beast Brock Lesnar. Where will this go? How far will Reigns take it? Will Lesnar retaliate? Find out this Sunday at Summerslam! Good night everybody!"

Last edited by ronyell; 07-06-2014 at 02:04 AM.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:06 AM   #5
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

AUGUST 2014

Cole "Welcome everybody to WWE Summerslam! I'm Michael Cole, along side Hall-of-Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler and JBL! We've got a huge show for you tonight as we finally see Roman Reigns challenge Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, as well as John Cena once again taking on the entire Wyatt Family!"

King "Cena has definitely got his hands full tonight but it is John Cena so you can never count him out."

JBL "LOL CENA WINS."

Paige vs Alicia Fox vs Naomi

Cole "Alicia Fox picks up another big win over the Diva's Champion."

JBL "It's only a matter of time before she takes the title off of her!"

Wade Barrett vs Fandango

JBL "Bad News Barrett deserves a chance to challenge for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship! He is one of the most talented superstars on the roster and he continues to show it night in and night out."

Cole "There's a long line ahead of him but he is definitely going to be in the title talks."

The Usos vs Rybaxel

Cole "Rybaxel picks up a huge win over the Usos, moving even closer to a WWE Tag-Team Championship match. Up next, Sheamus defends the United States Championship against Cesaro!"

WWE United States Championship
Sheamus vs Antonio Cesaro

King "What a match!"

Cole "Sheamus retains over a strong competitor in Cesaro! This may be the win needed to project Sheamus back into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship picture!"

John Cena vs The Wyatt Family

Cole "I can't believe what we've seen! Kane distracted Cena long enough to allow Erick Rowan to pick up the win! Is he working for the Authority or is he "Following the Buzzards"?!"

JBL "Cena stood no chance, Michael. Whether Kane came out or not, Cena was not going to overcome the Wyatt Family. They're in his head!"

King "Give me a break, John. We all know that you can never count Cena out and it took a fourth man to allow the Wyatt's to pick up the win."

Cole "Cena is going to have something to say tomorrow, we know that for sure. Until than, our main event is up next. Will the Authority allow Randy Orton to drop the title tonight or will we see more of what we just saw during this three-on-one handicap match?"

King "Tonights not over yet, guys. Coming up next, the main event!"

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns

Cole "I can't believe it! He's done it! We have a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion!"

JBL "Tonight may be his night but Triple H always has a Plan B."

Cole "At least for one night, Roman Reigns can say that he is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion! What a great night! See you all tomorrow night for Monday Night Raw!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 11:28 PM   #6
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

SEPTEMBER 2014

The Usos continue their beef with The Wyatts leading into a championship match at "Night of Champions" where The Wyatts retained their WWE Tag Team titles.

Paige & Naomi continue their feud of sportsmanship with each of them picking up victories over the other. However, Naomi was denied a shot at the title at "Night of Champions" because of her partner Cameron. Cameron decided to quit before a match on Raw & Stephanie McMahon decided to punish Naomi for Cameron's transgressions. Paige faced a maniacal Alicia Fox as opposed to Naomi & Alicia Fox beat here for the WWE Diva's title.

Cena was injured after his match against all three members of The Wyatt Family at "Summerslam" and did not appear on any shows this month.

Daniel Bryan still out with neck injury

Roman Reigns continued his meteoric rise as Randy Orton invoked his rematch clause at "Night of Champions" where Reigns retained.

Bray Wyatt set his sites on Sheamus for the month as he & the rest of The Wyatt family decimated Shaemus Monday night after Monday night until Sheamus was unable to compete at "Night of Champions"

Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins continue their epic feud battling all over every arena that they share for the month. The battled each other at "Night of Champions" where Rollins beat Ambrose with Kane's assistance & interference.

Wade Barrett issues an open challenge to anyone that thinks that they can beat him. RVD challenges him at "Night of Champions" & Barrett beats him clean.

Cesaro feuds with Big E & shows his sheer strength & athleticism and dominates him at "Night of Champions".

Stardust & Goldust maintain their momentum beating everyone in their path & maintaining complete weirdness.

Zeb Colter sicks Jack Swagger on Rusev with Swagger getting the best of him on every occassion leading to a match at "Night of Champions". At "Night of Champions" Rusev beats Swagger in convincing fashion.

Bo Dallas continues his winning streak as well as his inspirationally annoying exploits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »