Home

philliesfan136's WWE 2K14 Universe

This is a discussion on philliesfan136's WWE 2K14 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 01:36 PM   #17
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: philliesfan136's WWE 2K14 Universe

*Eddie Edwards preserved the Cruiserweight championship from KENTA. KENTA had him on the ropes with a GTS and octopus stretch but a Die Hard Driver and then a regular Die Hard ended it.

*Jack Swagger def. Japan export Jun Akiyama, via gutwrench bomb on a steel chair

*Prince Devitt holds on to the NWA Heavyweight title, knocking off Ted DiBiase Jr. They exchanged a Bloody Sunday and Dream Street, then Devitt landed a springboard splash and a Dreamcast kick to win.

*Antonio Cesaro obliterated Jushin Liger with a plethora of offense: alphamare waterslide, Giant swing, double stomp, gutwrench suplex, and a Neutralizer.

Paul Heyman was asked about his client, the King of Swing:

"Doubt me. I cultivate champions. Cesaro is the next bonafide, 100% main-eventer. I told you in December that Brock Lesnar would win the WWE championship and he did. He is a United States champion, he won the Gold Rush, and he dominated Hulk Hogan on the biggest stage of them all."

Cesaro gave a rebuttal to Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter:

"Jack Swagger can insult me, attack me, challenge me all he wants. But the fact is he lost to Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania. I defeated Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania. There's no one who can take that accomplishment away from me. And I'd like to think it makes me the new American hero. Jack hasn't done too good a job of living up to the "All-American American" name recently. He could never dream to be a beloved United States champion like I was."

*Bray Wyatt victimized Justin Gabriel. Wyatt threw him down with a uranage but Gabriel got him outside of the ring and dived over the ropes with a splash. Bray countered an emerald flowsion into a Sister Abigail, smashing his face right into a set of steps.

He took a seat with his Wyatt brothers beside him. It was then he notified the WWE Universe of his next target..

"Since I've been gone, I had my inner inflections. I thought about my role as the Eater of Worlds. The world does not have a voice of its own. It can't tell you what it wants, what it needs. But it's yearning for something to point it in the right direction. A savior, perhaps. A savior like Chris Jericho! Save us, Chris! You must forgive me..where have my manners gone? I don't think I've had a chance to formally introduce myself. You may call me Bray Wyatt. But I have a thousand faces and a million names. Seducer, accuser, destroyer. I am the color red in a world full of black and white, and if you value your ability to breathe, don't get too close. Save us, Chris. Save yourself."

The message has been sent.. will Jericho heed these words and return to Smackdown to respond?

*US and tag team title holders grouped together to meet their opposition at Bash at the Beach. Ryback and the Usos topped the Wyatts and Curtis Axel in a 6-man tag, due to a Super Kick from an Uso on Luke Harper.

*C.M. Punk called out Damien Sandow's apparent manager - the Nature Boy, Ric Flair. Punk plans to wreak havoc on the Savior of the Masses, and crush his "intelligent brain" for stealing his World Heavyweight title away. He will make Sandow accept his rematch clause for BATB.

Naitch strolled down to the ring and explained that Punk will have to prove he is worthy enough to beat the man, before he can be allowed to take back the gold that Sandow has graced with such prestige. NWA and WCW have a rich history that the Duke of Decency would have thrived in. Flair proclaims that he is backing Damien after he earned the 16-time champion's respect at Wrestlemania. They have an idea that will represent Flair's era as World champion well and will make Smackdown must-see.

Punk allowed the veteran to have his piece and promptly gave him a beating. A Go to Sleep to the dome sent his message to the new WHC clearly: he will take back what is his at Bash at the Beach. Sandow did not seem convinced, simply smirking and pointing to his noggin. He must be smart if he hopes to out-maneuver the Best in the World.

Last edited by philliesfan136; 08-20-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:45 PM   #18
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

The final proving ground has come for RAW's top superstars before Bash at the Beach, our next PPV. Will it be Cody Rhodes or Roman Reigns, Triple H's new Evolution recruits? Maybe Seth Rollins or Dean Ambrose, who are focused on vengeance but might not be able to resist the allure of a championship title match? Or will the COO go back to ole' reliable Randy Orton, who dropped the belt at Wrestlemania? Intercontinental champ Alberto Del Rio or Bryan's allies - Jay Lethal, Dolph Ziggler, and Austin Aries - also figure to have a shot.

*The Miz opened the show, raving about his worldwide travels and how many autographs from the variety fans he's had to sign lately. No WWE talent has the international appeal and popularity as he does, and he has taken the European championship to new heights. "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon made a special appearance, throwing a toothpick into his face. The Hollywood "star" has no real machismo, said Razor. Miz took offense to that and the brawl was on. A sleeper suplex and Skull Crushing Finale were enough to put away the 4x Intercontinental champion.

*Chris Benoit and Prince Devitt have both been compared to Dynamite Kid, British legend and tag partner of the British Bulldog. Tonight, Devitt outlasted Dynamite's own diving headbutt and a powerbomb from Benoit, landing a Bloody Sunday DDT to retain his NWA Heavyweight title.

*Alberto Del Rio had Austin Aries on the rails with a shoulderbreaker, gutbuster, and German suplex. A-Double escaped the cross armbreaker and transitioned into a brainbuster. A hurricanrana pin gained him some ground in the WWE title hunt, although the Intercontinental gold was not on the line.

*Roman Reigns improved his stock with Evolution by pinning Jay Lethal. Lethal had a good roll going with rolling fisherman suplexes and a Lethal Injection. He fell into the power game of Evolution's muscle - spinebuster, spear, side slam, and Superman punch.

*Evolution's blue-chipper Cody Rhodes took down Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins in a triple-threat that will probably have huge implications on the WWE title scene. Dolph tried to win it early with a sleeper on Rollins but ended up on the wrong side of a double enziguri. Rollins bounced off the ropes into a springboard clothesline to Rhodes. Cody and Ziggler completed a Silver Spoon DDT and a codebreaker back-to-back to the former United States champion. The Showoff nearly had it via a Zig Zag to the Dashing One. The match concluded when Rollins was thrown out of the reach of Rhodes as he connected on a Cross Rhodes to Ziggler for the three count.

*Daniel Bryan lost to Seth Rollins last week and was matched up with Dean Ambrose this week. I'm sensing this is a devious plot on HHH's part to have the Shield wear down Bryan before his title match this Sunday. That helps him two-fold as the two have been temporarily distracted from Evolution. Ambrose, usually disobedient, seemed to be okay with that for now.

Bryan went right to the Bryan kicks and a roaring elbow before a running knee and YES! Lock. Dean was able to kick out after all of that and locked in a cloverleaf and fujiwara armbar. He gained the momentum to deliver a Dirty Deeds but Bryan wasn't done. He picked the champion up for a hook-n-ladder and a powerbomb. DBry started to bring it back with a triple back suplex but eventually lost to a surprise roll-up.
-------------------------------------
Ambrose, Reigns, Rhodes, and Aries have all had varying degrees of success in the past few weeks since a #1 contender has needed to be named. We can only wonder until Sunday who made the biggest impression.

Last edited by philliesfan136; 08-21-2014 at 12:08 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 10:15 PM   #19
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Took this out of the hows your Universe Thread.

Keep up the great shows...just a couple FYIs though.

It was Dynamite Kid who teamed with Davey Boy Smith

Aries refers to himself as A-Double...Double A was Arn Anderson
Quote:
Originally Posted by philliesfan136
*Chris Benoit and Prince Devitt have both been compared to Kid Dynamite, British legend and tag partner of the British Bulldog. Tonight, Devitt outlasted Dynamite's own diving headbutt and a powerbomb from Benoit, landing a Bloody Sunday DDT to retain his NWA Heavyweight title.

*Alberto Del Rio had Austin Aries on the rails with a shoulderbreaker, gutbuster, and German suplex. Double A escaped the cross armbreaker and transitioned into a brainbuster. A hurricanrana pin gained him some ground in the WWE title hunt, although the Intercontinental gold was not on the line.

NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 08-21-2014, 12:07 AM   #20
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Took this out of the hows your Universe Thread.

Keep up the great shows...just a couple FYIs though.

It was Dynamite Kid who teamed with Davey Boy Smith

Aries refers to himself as A-Double...Double A was Arn Anderson

yeah, sorry about those. I know I've written A-Double before, just get mixed up sometimes. Thanks for the compliment, though.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:14 AM   #21
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

*Jay Lethal upset Intercontinental title holder Alberto Del Rio in a non-title bout. Lethal hailed the king with an elbow through the announce table but only drew a nearfall. Del Rio struck back with an enziguri only to take a Lethal Injection neckbreaker. "El Patron" wrenched the arm and locked in the cross armbreaker, but Jay did not give in. He stomped on the body part and got him in an armbar. ADR padded on the offense with a flashy moonsault. Black Machismo had some fire in him, dropping his opponent on a Lethal Combination. He kept on the champ with a double chop, dropkick, and a flying clothesline in a row. A second Lethal Injection - the cutter version - sealed the win.

*Ryback and Jack Swagger had the odds stacked against them in a two-on-three against Antonio Cesaro, Curtis Axel, and Ted DiBiase Jr. Early on, the Big Guy superplexed former partner Axel and DiBiase planted Swagger with a Dream Street. The US champion cleaned Ted's clock on a backpack stunner and dropped him via the Jackhammer. Cesaro stepped in and powerbombed the 291-pound powerhouse. Swagger tagged in after a double team but ultimately lost due to a Michinoku driver and a gutwrench suplex.

*The two-member Shield lost again, having faced Cody Rhodes and Roman Reigns of Evolution. Ambrose countered a running Rhodes into a spinning side slam to kickstart his team. Reigns joined the action and snapped Dean's back with a powerbomb lungblower. Rollins turned it around on a running single-leg dropkick and a backbreaker-neckbreaker combo. Roman went a clubberin' on his former teammate and finished it with a Superman punch. The Shield teamed up for a headlock and double stomp. That fueled the Lunatic Fringe, who became bothered by the presence of Cody on the apron and knocked him off. He spun right into a spear from Reigns, which got the 3 count.

*Chris Jericho refused to give words to Bray Wyatt until Smackdown, but he did agree to be the tag partner of the Usos in a 6-man match with the Wyatt Family. It was the typical fare until a Samoan drop and super kick to Rowan won it for the good guys.

*NextGen and Evolution went a second round after Del Rio and Lethal earlier. They paired up with Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan, respectively, for a main-event tag match. Orton and Del Rio landed the first finishers - an RKO to Bryan and a German suplex to Lethal. The WWE Undisputed champion rebounded with the turnbuckle flip into a running crooked clothesline. A springboard dropkick and cutter from Lethal while Bryan had Orton at bay secured the W for his team.

The ROH and TNA alumni is riding high right now going into Sunday, while the YES! man got back on the horse after some defeats. Mexico's Greatest Export has been bested twice in one night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 11:24 PM   #22
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

*Prince Devitt def. Leo Kruger to retain the NWA Heavyweight Championship

*Erick Rowan beat Jimmy Uso with a chokeslam and Jey Uso beat Bray Wyatt with a super kick. A 2/3 falls stipulation was announced for their rematch at BATB.

*Eddie Edwards evaded the returning Low-Ki, hitting him with a Die Hard Driver to retain the Cruiserweight title.

*Chris Jericho is back to the blue brand, to address Wyatt's sudden epiphany:

"For the first time in a long time, Y2J is back on SmackDown. Being in this ring in front of the thousands of Jerichoholics here tonight and the millions watching at home.. it feels good! I've been on a bit of a break recently, since I beat Zayn at Wrestlemania. I was looking for direction on RAW. Where does this old guy with all the talent left in the tank fit in? Then.. along came a spider. A big, dark, venomous spider and his family. And I know since I've been gone that Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family has become one of the most dominant forces in recent history. The thought of them surrounding me in the ring, with a three-on-one advantage, it terrified me. The Usos helped me avoid that certain fate for one night. But the thought has stuck and it will until I meet Bray Wyatt and his family in the ring. Because of that, I have one thing to say to The Wyatt Family and that's this - thank you. I wanna thank you, Wyatts, for reminding me that the WWE isn't all about lighted jackets and music and surprise entrances and 'Y2J' chants... the WWE is about survival as well. And this ring is a dangerous place.

Guess what, Wyatts. I can be a little dangerous. Because you've never worked with someone like me. I don't look anybody else, I don't think like anybody else, I don't act like anybody else, and as a result that's one of the reasons why I'm the best in the world at what I do! So Wyatts, you can come to the ring and light a torch, you can rock in a chair, you can sing a song, you can do whatever you wanna do but if you wanna get crazy, I can get a little crazy. If you wanna get nuts, I can get nuts. If you wanna get crazy, I'll get crazy with you but when I do you will never.. evvveeer.. be the same again!
"

That brought out Luke Harper, who directly challenged the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla. A big boot and discus clothesline wore down Jericho, but he had the energy to break out a Codebreaker. A big splash and a Boss Man slam through a table finished off the rock star. The Eater of Worlds merely grabbed the head of the fallen Jericho and laugh while his followers eerily stood above him.

"HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD.. IN HIS HANDS.. HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD.. IN HIS HANDS.. He's got the whole world in his haaandsss. Aren't you the real savior, Chris Jericho? Save yourself at the Bash, Chris!"

*C.M. Punk and Ryback battled with their PPV opponents in the tag main-event. World champion Damien Sandow and United States title #1 contender Curtis Axel looked easily overmatched but their in-ring intelligence helped ease that disadvantage. The Big Guy was strong from the get-go, crunching Axel's jaw with an Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder. The brawl spilled to the outside while Punk and Sandow clashed inside. Ric Flair did not get involved, although Ted DiBiase Jr. did make his presence felt, distracting Punk and therefore allowing Sandow to ambush him from behind. He then broke up a pin after a Shell Shock. "The Axe Man" connected on a Perfectplex to Ryback, who kicked out at one. He was hoisted into a torture rack but DiBiase helped him escape. Axel tagged in Sandow, who took dropkicks and the vintage swinging neckbreaker from Punk. The Best in the World sent the champion back to his corner with a Go to Sleep. He and Ryback got the win on the go-home show via a superplex from the top rope by Punk to Axel.

DiBiase's interference could not be mere coincidence, we've seen this before. For now, we'll just assume he was there because he's also facing Ryback on Sunday..

Last edited by philliesfan136; 08-24-2014 at 04:51 AM.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:17 AM   #23
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

United States Championship #1 Contendership
Antonio Cesaro w/Paul Heyman def. Jack Swagger w/Zeb Colter

The Real Americans did not have a harmonious split, even though it seemed like it at first. They were content with seeking different opponents at Wrestlemania after not having tag success. Problem was, Cesaro beat Hulk Hogan and Swagger lost to Kurt Angle. The Smackdown Gold Rush winner joined up with Paul Heyman and jumped back into the World Heavyweight title picture while the All-American American got jealous, calling out his former partner for not truly representing the team from the beginning. Cesaro showed amazing feats of strength as the two faced others in one-upmanship. The Smackdown GM added a shot at the United States champion for the winner, which would mean a lot to the proud Oklahoman Swagger.

AC muscled around Jack with a sit-out 'bomb and his signature gutwrench suplex. They took it to the outside after a bit when Swagger was able to grab Cesaro for his gutwrench powerbomb. The Swiss Superman lifted the Perry native into a Alphamare Waterslide. It finished at 10:39 on a Neutralizer and the bragging rights for Antonio Cesaro. The Real American has let his country down this time.
---------------------------------------------------------
WWE Tag Team Championship / 2 out of 3 Falls

Luke Harper & Erick Rowan def. The Usos (c)

The Wyatts returned after a long absence and Bray's "followers" immediately went into the chase for the tag gold. They ran through the division but lost to the Usos at Extreme Rules. Both teams have continued dominance throughout May and Harper/Rowan were deemed #1 contenders once again, this time in a 2 out of 3 falls match that should definitively settle who is the tag champs.

Rowan almost tapped out Jimmy with a bear hug after a spear to the midsection. Jey broke it up after a Samoan drop to Harper. They performed a chokeslam and a spinning side slam at the same time to the brothers for fall #1. Jey drew a nearfall on a super kick to Rowan's face. The other twin was able to get a three count on a big kick into Harper's mush. The champions did a headbutt to one and a running hip attack to the other, classic Samoans. Harper and Jimmy exchanged a discus clothesline and super double underhook suplex. The Wyatts put an end to the Usos' two-month title reign as Rowan chokeslammed Jey through a table for the decisive fall.
---------------------------------------------
United States Championship

Ryback (c) def. Curtis Axel and Ted DiBiase Jr.

Former Heyman guys Ryback and Curtis Axel met for the US title, with DiBiase Jr. also in the mix. It would seem the latter two have been lead to other alliances recently but nothing is for sure. The Big Guy was on the wrong end of a hangman's facebuster from Axel, but he did muster the strength for a backpack stunner to DiBiase. A groggy Ted Jr. watched as Ryback marched around with Curtis on his shoulders for a Shell Shock. Double DDT, double suplex, and double chickenwing facebuster alternate between the three. The current US champion incapacitates Teddy on an apron DDT, who also takes a running swing neckbreaker after more brawling on the outside. Snapmare driver and Perfectplex to Ryback nearly ends it but not quite. TDJ fires up with a Dream Crusher to one and Dream Street to the other. He ended up getting thrown out of the ring as the Big Guy hulked up and landed the Shell Shock again to the youngest Hennig to retain his title.
Grudge Match
Bray Wyatt def. Chris Jericho

For months the "Eater of Worlds" Bray Wyatt simmered, watching the course of WWE change since Summerslam - when he made his impact with a win over Kane. According to Bray, he has formed his picture of an ideal society within the WWE universe and has been waiting to make it a reality. His first target being the man who at one time heralded himself as the "savior"- Y2J Chris Jericho. Jericho planned to save the WWF in 1999, the height of the Attitude Era, save us from Randy Orton's title reign in 2007, and end the world as we knew it in 2012. It turned out that he was not our hero, but merely a narcissistic, suit-wearing, deviant out for himself. False idols like Y2J would be ousted, said Bray, so that the world may be rebuilt in the image of Wyatt.

"The Man of 1,000 Truths" dominated early on, barraging Jericho with a running crossbody and a t-bone suplex. He maintained control by wrenching the back and slamming it on a gutwrench suplex. Jericho kicked himself back into gear via dropkicks, chops, and a sleeper hold slam. The action went to the outside as Wyatt flung his opponent through a table with an STO. He lifted the dazed Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla and spun him into the ground.. Sister Abigail on the broken pieces. The first Undisputed champion kicks out but Bray is right back on him - German suplex from the corner, heavy scoop slam, splash to the chest. Fozzy's vocalist powered up with an enziguri and a Codebreaker outta nowhere. He had a powerbomb to the near-300 pound Wyatt reversed into a DDT, but recovered well enough to lock in the Liontamer. Worn down from the battle, Jericho could only apply it with half the strength, and Bray avoided a tap out. Wyatt then had the veteran right where he wanted him, in position for a second Sister Abigail, the decisive move.
Intercontinental Championship

Alberto Del Rio (c) def. Jay Lethal and Austin Aries

The Mexican Aristocrat superseded Wade Barrett after he had been expelled from Evolution. He considers himself the time of proud workhorse to bring back the title's prestige but has two TNA alumni on his heels. Aries and Lethal are both allies to Daniel Bryan and have been against Triple H's rule over RAW, although they have made enough noise this past month to earn a match with the champion.

12 minutes of exciting action, Del Rio pinned Lethal with Aries down. The two challengers did not focus enough on double-teaming the sneaky submission specialist.
EVOLUTION VS REVOLUTION
Evolution (Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, and Triple H) def. Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Dolph Ziggler

Although his golden boy lost at Wrestlemania, there's been no clear path to eliminating Triple H's control of the RAW brand. He has reunited Evolution with Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio, and Roman Reigns as the next line of stars. His favor of them being champion instead of Daniel Bryan has been clear and the boundary between the chosen ones and the rest of the roster is much like social classes. Dolph Ziggler knows this well; he has been battling alongside Bryan against the authority since the fall when Triple H screwed him out of the WWE Championship at the Rumble. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are fresh rivals due to Roman Reigns deciding Evolution was a more powerful stable and more beneficial for his development than staying with the Shield. For the second month in a row, a revolution headed by the Shield is up against Evolution looking to make a statement.

The classic 25-minute affair ended with Reigns Superman-punching Ziggler and everyone but Reigns and Ambrose outside. Evolution took the second encounter as Reigns punished Ambrose on a Jacknife powerbomb for the pinfall. He is looking more dominant than ever since being recruited into the COO's ranks.
--------------------------------------
WWE Championship

Daniel Bryan (c) def. Cody Rhodes

The man behind the YES! Movement propelled himself back to the top of the company at Wrestlemania, decisively putting to bed his feud with Randy Orton for the WWE championship. He endured months of disdain and beatdowns from the scornful Game and his henchmen who deemed him unworthy of being the champion. He knocked off everyone until Brock Lesnar destroyed him in Hell in a Cell at Bound for Glory. Orton regained the gold at No Way Out after Bryan won the RAW Royal Rumble, setting the rematch from Battleground. While DBry fended off Kane and Dolph Ziggler in a triple threat at Extreme Rules, Cody Rhodes made himself a member of Evolution and won the Intercontinental title. He dropped it to Alberto Del Rio but impressed enough in the month leading to the PPV that he was considered over everyone else to be Bryan's #1 contender. He comes into the Bash looking to at last show the World Championship promise that comes with being the son of the Dream.

At 11:10, Bryan submits Rhodes with the YES! Lock to retain.
World Heavyweight Championship

Damien Sandow (c) w/Ric Flair def. C.M. Punk

Mr. Money in the Bank seized Ric Flair's old World Heavyweight title for his own, taking advantage of a prone C.M. Punk after a vicious street fight with Drew McIntyre. The very same Sinister Scotsman and Hunter Hearst Helmsley have been taken under Flair's wing as Sandow's associates. It's very clear that the Intellectual Savior is attempting a Smackdown takeover but not before Punk cashes in his rematch clause. He hopes to break Sandow's brain with a Go to Sleep.

Catch GTS from Punk results in 2 count when Flair gets on the apron. He nearly taps out the champion with an Anaconda Vice. Terminus through the table but Damien curiously taunts instead of pinning. He takes a GTS for his troubles when Punk slides back into the ring. MMA chops, falcon arrow, and piledriver from the Best in the World. The WHC retorts with a rear sit-out mat slam and fancy Russian leg sweep. Around the 11:00 mark, Damien Sandow wins the Bash main-event on a second cross-arm neckbreaker.

Last edited by philliesfan136; 10-18-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:21 PM   #24
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

Post-BATB Roster Shuffle

After Bash at the Beach, RAW GM/COO Triple H and Smackdown GM philliesfan have agreed to slightly cut down the rosters to open up spotlight for young talent. Legends and prospects alike were brought back in the past to be a part of huge rosters climbing the ladder and igniting feuds. This allowed plenty of fresh matchups every week on Raw, Heat, and Smackdown.

But for the sake of superstars making the most out of their time on the red and blue brands, the aforementioned Legends will be inactive and certain wrestlers will be demoted to nXt. They will be able to develop fully before returning to the main roster and sharpen their craft with different competition. The Legends are always welcome to rejoin the main roster. That being said, the Cruiserweight title and European title will remain as minor championships on Friday and Monday nights. However, the NWA Heavyweight title, held by Prince Devitt, will be unified with the NXT championship.

Starting immediately, Devitt will defend the NXT gold in the minors, hoping to work his way into a big league spot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »