Home

Moore Than A Football Club: West Ham United Video Career Mode (FIFA 15)

This is a discussion on Moore Than A Football Club: West Ham United Video Career Mode (FIFA 15) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2014, 09:39 PM   #33
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Moore Than A Football Club: West Ham United Video Career Mode (FIFA 15)

A few thoughts concerning episode #10 and the questions you asked within.

- in order to play in World Class this year, I think it is imperative that the CPU retains a one point acceleration advantage in order to combat the OP sprint issue.

- to make stamina more of a factor, Raise acceleration. Of course though how high is all slider dependent.

- not sure what slider set you've settle on but if it is the ine I've posted, there are some final changes which should help to make the CPU a more formidable opponent.

- finally regardless of what slider set you use, THE most important thing is balance. Without balance your entire CM can feel......hollow. Regardless of how good or bad your club is, shot accuracy, pass accuracy, GK save percentage, and on target shot conversion, should be pretty close to even. Of course it takes maybe 20 games before you can even think about checking the stats for the needed balance.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:02 PM   #34
All Star

orion523's Arena

Man, Arsenal must have had a huge fixture list because that was a sorry side they ran out there against you, but come May those three points will be just as valuable as those in the win against City!
Old 11-07-2014, 11:27 AM   #35
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
A few thoughts concerning episode #10 and the questions you asked within.

- in order to play in World Class this year, I think it is imperative that the CPU retains a one point acceleration advantage in order to combat the OP sprint issue.

- to make stamina more of a factor, Raise acceleration. Of course though how high is all slider dependent.

- not sure what slider set you've settle on but if it is the ine I've posted, there are some final changes which should help to make the CPU a more formidable opponent.

- finally regardless of what slider set you use, THE most important thing is balance. Without balance your entire CM can feel......hollow. Regardless of how good or bad your club is, shot accuracy, pass accuracy, GK save percentage, and on target shot conversion, should be pretty close to even. Of course it takes maybe 20 games before you can even think about checking the stats for the needed balance.
I'll hit each of your points individually...

1. Do you feel that for legendary that the acceleration settings are fine as the same for user/cpu? I think currently I have 45/45 sprint speed and 49/49 acceleration on legendary.

2. Regarding stamina, would raising acceleration higher to make stamina more of a factor come into play in effecting the gameplay? Because the gameplay is fairly solid right now so I'd rather be okay on stamina than screw up my gameplay.

3. Yeah, I'll have to post my sliders that I'm using right now in the thread so that if I make any adjustments that I know what I was switching from, and then I will check out the changes you have made lately. My original set was based off of yours and I have made minor adjustments in different ways, with the main thing being changing CPU pass accuracy back down to 55 on legendary which has definitely made them tougher and opened up the variety a bit.

4. Regarding balance, I think that is the perfect thought from you and that is what I've found has worked out very well for me and resulted in a lot of different results (i.e. tight games, blowout wins like vs. Leicester, blowout losses like vs. Chelsea), so everything seems to be going well.

That's the reason that even though I'm doing well, I can live with how the results have gone so far because they have been fairly random and that they have reflected the performances the team has put in. Like I mentioned in the video, I think this West Ham team is just very well suited to the formation that I am playing and allows us to play "above their ratings" so to speak.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 11:28 AM   #36
MVP

moose141's Arena

Quote:
Man, Arsenal must have had a huge fixture list because that was a sorry side they ran out there against you, but come May those three points will be just as valuable as those in the win against City!
Agreed, which to be fair they probably had a game on the Saturday before the Monday when I played them (as I did playing Chelsea right before Arsenal), and they must have planned their lineup for the Saturday game. I, conversely, planned my lineup to have my strongest team out there for the Arsenal game and put a weaker team out away against Chelsea, which was seen in the 4-0 loss to the Blues and 2-0 win over the Gunners.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
Old 11-07-2014, 09:03 PM   #37
All Star

orion523's Arena

Changing your pace settings to what I'm now using 40/40 52/53 would barely be noticeable to you except with stamina, gameplay will remain just as solid. On legendary you should absolutely keep acc level.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:18 AM   #38
MVP

moose141's Arena

Quote:
Changing your pace settings to what I'm now using 40/40 52/53 would barely be noticeable to you except with stamina, gameplay will remain just as solid. On legendary you should absolutely keep acc level.
True, true, I will definitely give that adjustment a try.

Old 11-10-2014, 05:02 PM   #39
MVP

moose141's Arena

Episode #13: Squad Report and Transfer Window Opens

In this episode we analyze the squad and any potential improvements that we might be able to make in January before opening the New Year with a home matchup against West Bromwich Albion.

Old 11-13-2014, 09:01 PM   #40
MVP

moose141's Arena

Episode #14: Our First Signing!

In this episode, we host Bournemouth in our first FA Cup fixture and also play host to Hull City, while making some moves in our first January transfer window of the career.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »