Home

Budding Egos - WWE 2K15 Universe

This is a discussion on Budding Egos - WWE 2K15 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2014, 07:49 PM   #33
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Budding Egos - WWE 2K15 Universe

Monday Night Raw - Week 4
"Welcome to Monday Night Raw! Tonight's main event is Dean Ambrose taking on Seth Rollins for the Intercontinental Title!"

Big Show v. Rusev
What a match-up we have here! Big Show has been knocking everyone out in his path since obtaining the US title and Rusev is undefeated since joining the WWE. These two gladiators went at it back and forth for a good ten minutes. As it seemed the match was cooling down Rusev missed his leaping kick and Big Show hit the chokeslam! Show now cocking his first is ready for the KO...but wait! Bray Wyatt comes from behind and attacks the giant causing the disqualification. Bray Wyatt kits a devastating Sister Abigail and laughs as he fondles Big Show's head in his arms.
Winner: Big Show

Dolph Ziggler v. Kane
Dolph and Kane were working a decent match with Kane not really every getting to the more quick Ziggler. As Dolph was going for a Fame-Asser Kane hit a low blow and called to the back and out came the World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry. It looked as if Dolph was about to get destroyed but

Cena makes his way down! Before any fighting really begins Paul Levesque comes out and announces these four men will now be in a tag team match.

John Cena & Dolph Ziggler v. Kane & Mark Henry
Cena and Kane start the match and both men measure for power and dominance. The two teams go at it for awhile until Dolph in very strange timing blind tags Cena who was preparing to AA Mark Henry. Dolph enters in and hits the Zig-Zag on Henry, but only manages a two count. The match would continue on until Kane was about to put away Cena with a chokeslam but a Dolph Ziggler SuperKick to the back of the head stuns the Demon and Cena connects with the AA!
Winners: Dolph Ziggler & John Cena

Ryback v. The Miz
Ryback and Miz put on a less than stellar performance with Ryback dominating much of the match and the Miz getting in some offense, but in the end The Big Guy puts away the former WWE champion with the Shell Shock.
Winner: Ryback

*Backstage with Usos*
Jey: These past few weeks have been hell. We have done everything we can to stop Harper and Rowan but i'll give it to them they are bigger and stronger...
Jimmy: But we don't give up, and at Elimination Chamber we will defend our titles.

Intercontinental Title Match
Dean Ambrose v. Seth Rollins(c) w/ Randy Orton
I think everyone is wondering why Paul Levesque has made this match, putting his golden boy's title on the against a very tough challenger. Deana and Seth like all of their previous matches give everyone on hell of a main event. These two boys kept dishing out punishment to each other and went to lengths we haven't seen to keep going and not staying down. As Seth is about to go for the SethWalker, Dean counters! Ambrose then plants Rollins with Dirty Deeds, is this it? Is Dean our new champion!? WAIT!! Roman Reigns comes charging in and connects with the spear on Ambrose, Holy **** chants fill the arena...Roman has screwed Ambrose. Orton then enters the ring and connects with a RKO on Ambrose, and then Roman with Orton set Ambrose up to allow Seth to land the Curb Stomp. The show ends with Reigns, Orton, and Rollins holing their hands in the air.
Winner: Dean Ambrose

Old 12-03-2014, 08:06 PM   #34
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

1. Playing the Youtube videos actually adds something to the thread. If only there existed videos with a black screen and no title so it could be a surprise, still though a cool addition.

2. The main event... Holy sh*t! I gotta say, that legitimately brought a smile to my face. You misled me to believe Ambrose and Reigns would just be friends with differences, awesome swerve.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:12 PM   #35
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
1. Playing the Youtube videos actually adds something to the thread. If only there existed videos with a black screen and no title so it could be a surprise, still though a cool addition.

2. The main event... Holy sh*t! I gotta say, that legitimately brought a smile to my face. You misled me to believe Ambrose and Reigns would just be friends with differences, awesome swerve.
Right? Haha I love using them but it is already a spoiler alert when you see the cover.

I said you would find out the full details on Raw! I don't like Reigns as a potential Cena character, a more silent ***-kicking heel is the way I want Reigns to be pushed in real life so...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2014, 12:51 AM   #36
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Super swerve! Didn't see that coming at all my friend! Good stuff!!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 12-07-2014, 02:02 PM   #37
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

that Reigns, Rollins, Orton, Triple H alliance is going to be crazy.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-07-2014, 04:45 PM   #38
All Star

Bard's Arena

NXT - Week 4

"Ladies and gentleman, tonight I have a hell of a show for you all. The Main Event will be Adrian Neville v. Sting and the winner is the number one contender for Daniel Bryan's NXT Title. Also tonight we will have your Cruiserweight champion Sami Zayn in action! Finally up next we will determine our number one contenders for the NXT Tag Titles between the Doom Brigade and Team Rhodes Scholars."

Doom Brigade v. Team Rhodes Scholars
In a shocking announcement by Punk, The Rangers are not in the number one contenders match for he tag team titles. The Doom Brigade (R-Truth and Fandango) are taking on Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow). Match starts with Fandango and Rhodes going back and forth trying to get momentum, as the match went along It was mainly Team Rhodes Scholars in firm control. However, when it seemed as if Rhodes was setting up Cross Rhodes

It's the Rangers!! Kofi and Woods sprint their way down to the ring and clear house taking out both teams!
Xavier Woods: We are sick and tired of being overlooked in every company we go to. Tonight, right now, we are making a stand. We aren't here to do our gimmick Rangers and to please the fans, Kofi and I want to become champions. We will do any means necessary to capture the titles from Nexus and become the number one contenders because as it stands now we have caused a no contest and we will keep doing that until we are put into this match.

Tanner Allen v. Del Rio
Allen is riding a two match win streak while Del Rio is currently on a two match losing streak himself. Both men start the match by locking up to test each other. Allen wins two out of three forcing Del Rio to escape to the outside and recuperate, Tanner comes chasing and that's when the match turned to Del Rio's favor as he ran back into the ring with Allen still pursuing and catches him with the super kick while Tanner was trying to get back to his feet from entering the ring. Both men throughout would beat the living hell out of each other but it was when Del Rio tried for the cross arm breaker the match ended, Allen countered into and Tee'd Up Del Rio for the victory!
Winner: Tanner Allen

Sami Zayn v. Rey Mysterio
A rematch from NXT One Night Only as the Cruiserweight Champion Sami Zayn takes on Rey Mysterio. This match was not as good as their PPV showdown but still very fun to watch nonetheless. At one point, Mysterio attempted to go for the 619 but Zayn got his legs, dragged up back into and picked up Rey for the Blue Thunda Bomb! It looked as if Zayn had the match won but then all of a sudden RVD from behind comes and hits Zayn with a Vanterminator from the top rope with a chair!! RVD would continue to beat down Zayn with the chair as Rey gets out of dodge. A big statement has been dealt.
Winner: Sami Zayn

Corey Graves v. Darren Young
A little impromptu match, Graves and Young have had some tough words for each other since the conclusion of last week's episode. Graves has been saying he had Young beat and if it wasn't for Tanner, Corey would have had his hand raised in victory from the beat down he gave to Young. These two young men tried to put on a good match but a reoccurring boring chant kept coming from the crowd, the end seemed awkward and forced as the men just wanted out and Graves locked Young into Lucky 13.
Winner: Corey Graves

Number One Contender Match
Sting v. Adrian Neville
As we come back from commercial the NXT champion Daniel Bryan is with the commentators ready to observe this match. Sting and Neville bot make their ways down to the ring to get ready for a very big opportunity. Sting and Neville have two very different styles which made this match a little...different. It started with Neville landing with a fury of kicks and trying to out speed Sting, but Sting kept his posture and didn't feel the need to try and quicken up. Sting then would catch Neville and ground his opponent for most of the match to tire him down. Both men ended up landed many big blows but it was when Neville missed with the Red Arrow and backed into the corner which allowed Sting to hit the Stinger's Splash for the victory.
Winner: Sting
Old 12-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #39
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Not a bad show, but I gotta say WWE has NXT beat right now, at least for me. I can't wait to see what you do with the new alliance you've created there.

Also hopefully the rangers will no longer exist. Fingers crossed for the Nation of Domination.

Btw, how do you embed videos on OS? I was trying before and I couldn't figure it out.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:09 PM   #40
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Not a bad show, but I gotta say WWE has NXT beat right now, at least for me. I can't wait to see what you do with the new alliance you've created there.

Also hopefully the rangers will no longer exist. Fingers crossed for the Nation of Domination.

Btw, how do you embed videos on OS? I was trying before and I couldn't figure it out.
Crazy how Roman Reigns turning heel has done that, everyone in the beginning was in love with NXT haha. Want some other opinions on which show has the better ratings in the your eyes.

Guess you'll have to see on next week's show

Go to the Youtube video, like it, and then right below the video it should have a embed link for you to copy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »