Home

WahooWorld15's WWE 2k15 Universe

This is a discussion on WahooWorld15's WWE 2k15 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2015, 06:50 PM   #41
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WahooWorld15's WWE 2k15 Universe

Great show.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #42
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

TLC PPV Preview

Match 1 - NXT Tag Team Match - NWO vs New Day

These two teams are very familiar with each other. They've had tag and single matches over the past month and NWO have found ways to steal victory from New Day. Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods get a chance to redeem themselves tonight. The winner of this match will make a strong case to be the #1 Contenders for the NXT Tag Team belts currently held by The Shield (Reigns and Rollins).

Match 2 - PTW Divas Championship Match - AJ Lee vs Naomi

Naomi has been the only diva to defeat AJ Lee and Naomi has done it twice. Unfortunately for Naomi she has never done it in a match where the belt was on the line. She'll get another chance at the longest reigning champion for PTW. If Naomi can't get the job done tonight one would have to think that Eric Bischoff, the GM for PTW will give another diva a shot at AJ Lee. This could be Naomi's last shot in a long time.

Match 3 - NXT TLC Match - Dean Ambrose vs Booker T with R-Truth

Ambrose has been after Booker T ever since Booker T defeated Dean back at Survivor Series a month ago. Last Friday night we saw Ambrose throw Adrian Neville out of the way so he could get a match with Booker T. At this point it seems Ambrose may be concentrating more on hurting Booker T than beating him. Tonight's match will be a TLC match so Ambrose will have the tools at his disposal to inflict a ton of pain.

Match 4 - PTW Tag Team Championship Match - The Wyatt's vs The Usos

The Usos have been able to defeat the Wyatt's quite regularly over the past month. Last Monday night we saw how much the losses have effected the Wyatt's as they almost feel apart before our eyes. The way things are going if Luke Harper and Eric Rowan lose tonight it will probably be their last tag team match together. If they hope to win the belts tonight then they better have patched things up since we last saw them.

Match 5 - PTW TLC Match for the United States Championship - Darren Young vs Alberto Del Rio

Darren Young won a triple threat match last Monday night against Bo Dallas and his tag partner Titus O'Neil. Titus O'Neil came out earlier this week and said he is happy for his friend and there's no one he'd rather see besides himself be the United States Champion.

We haven't seen much of current United States champion in the past month. The only match he's had was two weeks ago when he lost to CM Punk. Will Alberto Del Rio be rusty or will he be well rested and ready to defend his belt.

Match 6 - PTW TLC Match for World Heavyweight Championship - Kane vs Randy Orton

Kane wasn't cleared to fight in this match until a few hours ago. Kane got injured after a chair attack by Randy Orton after their match last Monday night. Orton said a few weeks ago that he wants to end Kane's career and he might just do that tonight with tables, ladders, and chairs.

Match 7 - NXT TLC Match for the NXT Championship - Triple H vs John Cena

These two men have interfered in each other's matches in the past month and showed no love lost in their matches against each other. Friday night Triple H snuck up behind John Cena to start things off and used that advantage to help pick up a win. These two men just appear to hate each other and have nothing but the worst intentions for each other. This should be a real slobber knocker.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572

Last edited by Wahooworld15; 01-15-2015 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:34 PM   #43
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Can't wait, looks to be a GREAT PPV for sure.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-15-2015, 07:40 PM   #44
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

Thanks, I'm excited to see how things play out. I have some signings for each brand after the PPV too

Old 01-15-2015, 08:52 PM   #45
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

This is gonna be good. I'm especially looking forward to Orton vs. Kane, and Del Rio vs. Young. Young's push struck me as a surprise so I'm interested to see where you take him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 09:04 PM   #46
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
This is gonna be good. I'm especially looking forward to Orton vs. Kane, and Del Rio vs. Young. Young's push struck me as a surprise so I'm interested to see where you take him.
I don't play the matches, I just watch them and write the story lines around that. I'm hoping Young wins as I have some ideas for stuff to do with him. I'm watching the PPV now and so far it's been pretty good with some surprises.

Old 01-16-2015, 06:49 PM   #47
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7

This is looking to be really good. Looking forward to the Kane/Orton & HHH/Cena matches
Old 01-16-2015, 11:57 PM   #48
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

TLC PPV Live From New York City, New York

Match 1 - NXT Tag Team Match - NWO vs New Day

These two teams are polar opposites. On one hand you have the very methodic and calculating team, NWO. On the other hand you have the more youthful and athletic team, a New Day. The winning team in this match will become the number one contender for the NXT Tag Team Championship.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Xavier Woods start off in the ring and Woods uses his athleticism to get the upper hand in the beginning. Hogan desperately tags in Sting, who changes the whole pace of the match and slows things down and focuses on targeting the knees of Xavier Woods. Woods finally makes the tag to the fresh man Kofi Kingston and he goes right at Sting. The match continues back and fourth for quite some time until finally Sting pins Kofi Kingston

NWO def. New Day

Match 2 - PTW Divas Championship Match - AJ Lee vs Naomi

Naomi comes to the ring with the same look she had in her eyes last Monday night when she defeated AJ Lee. She's a woman on a mission again tonight and her mission is to become the PTW Divas Champion. AJ Lee only has two blemishes on her record since the formation of PTW and it just so happens that both of those two losses have came from Naomi.

The match is evenly contested, Naomi gets off to a hot start, then AJ Lee bounces back. Finally Naomi takes control of the match back and finally gets it done when it matters. Naomi ends the longest title reign in PTW history.

Naomi def. AJ Lee

Match 3 - NXT TLC Match - Dean Ambrose vs Booker T with R-Truth

For the past month Dean Ambrose has had one goal, inflict as much pain as possible on Booker T. Dean Ambrose is clearly still angry after losing to Booker T a month ago at Survivor Series.

Dean Ambrose shows he is willing to do whatever it takes to win this match. It appears as if Dean Ambrose feels no pain, he's fighting like a mad man. After a match in which Booker T doesn't get much offense in, Ambrose forces Booker T to tap out. Dean refuses to let go of the submission after the bell rings and R-Truth has to come in and tackle him off. Dean Ambrose gets up and a brawl begins between Ambrose and R-Truth as Booker T lays there clearly in a ton of pain.

Dean Ambrose def. Booker T

Match 4 - PTW Tag Team Championship Match - The Wyatt's vs The Usos

The Wyatt's come to the ring and have appeared to put their differences to the side for the time being. The Wyatt's start off controlling the match and everything is going in their favor until Luke Harper slaps Eric Rowan on the back to tag himself in and Rowan is obviously unhappy with this move and slapped Harper back to tag himself back in. The Usos capitalized on the dysfunction and Jey Uso pinned Rowan after a super kick.

The Usos def. The Wyatt's

Match 5 - PTW TLC Match for the United States Championship - Darren Young vs Alberto Del Rio

Darren Young became the number one contender for the PTW United States Championship last Monday night by defeating his tag partner Titus O'Neil and Bo Dallas in a triple threat match. The camera shows Titus O'Neil backstage watching the match rooting for his friend.

Alberto Del Rio has control of the match and it looks like he might have enough time to climb the ladder and grab the United States belt, but Titus O'Neil comes running as Del Rio begins climbing and Titus pushes the ladder over as Del Rio had just reached the top and Del Rio goes flying over the ropes outside of the ring. Titus O'Neil sets the ladder back up and helps Darren Young up and Young climbs and rips the belt free and becomes the new United States Champion!

Darren Young def. Alberto Del Rio

Match 6 - PTW TLC Match for World Heavyweight Championship - Kane vs Randy Orton

Usually the challenger in a title match is the one chasing a goal but that's not the case tonight. This is more than a title defense to Randy Orton, he wants to end Kane's career. Orton injured Kane last Monday night after attacking him with a chair after their match and it wasn't until this afternoon that Kane was cleared to wrestle.

Kane doesn't appear to be shaken by the fact that if Orton has his way this will be his last match. Kane starts out the match being the aggressor and returns the favor to Orton by giving him some chair shots. This must have struck something inside Randy, the tides turn and Orton gains momentum. Neither of these two men have even tried climbing the ladder to get the belt and win the match, their content on just beating the snot out of each other. There's enough blood in this match to make up for the entire PG era of WWE. Finally after thirty minutes Kane climbs the ladder and grabs the belt, Orton dives to knock the ladder over. Kane holds onto the belt with nothing under him and finally the belt comes lose and Kane comes crashing down and lands straight on his back. Randy Orton crawls over to Kane and begins to choke him as Kane lays there unresponsive. Finally the medical staff get down there and push Orton off and put Kane on a stretcher and take him away.

Kane def. Randy Orton

Match 7 - NXT TLC Match for the NXT Championship - Triple H vs John Cena

Cena comes to the ring and gets handed a microphone.

Cena: Hunter, it's funny... You always talk about what's best for business. You always say "well I do this or I don't do this because it's what's best for business" but do you really care what these fans want? Do you really care what's best for business?

Triple H comes out with a microphone in hand.

Triple H: What's your point John?

Cena: If you really care for what's best for business why would you give yourself a title match? Ever heard of "conflict of interest"?

Triple H: You pose a good question but come on John, the world is tired of seeing "Super Cena" as champion and they all would like to watch me beat you and take the belt from you.

The match starts with a long stare down between the two one day Hall of Famers. Finally they lock up and these two men put on an absolutely amazing match. John Cena wins after an AA from the top of the ladder through a table.

John Cena def. Triple H

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »