Home

WWE 2k15 Story - Best For Business

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15 Story - Best For Business within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2014, 07:04 AM   #1
Rookie

AmParess's Arena

OVR: 1
WWE 2k15 Story - Best For Business

Michael Cole: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Raw fallout after Wrestlemania! Making his way to the ring is an angry Triple H and his wife Stephanie. I was told earlier today that they were going to shake things up here in the WWE and it looks like they don't plan to waste any time."

*Triple H stands in the ring staring disappointingly out at the WWE Universe before beginning to talk.*

Triple H: "Are you ready? Tonight marks the end and the beginning. Wrestlemania is over and so to is this one brand we're all equal horse crap you've come to believe. We are not equal - every man and woman in that locker room should be viewing each other as rivals not friends! So tonight we split and become rivals once more, and to encourage rivalry the titles will remain the same. Two rosters fighting over the same prize, two rosters fighting each other, two rosters trying to destroy one another!"

Stephanie McMahon: "That is right Hunter, but like you said it is also the beginning of something. Tonight we see the return of the WWE Draft. All champions we be exempt from the draft, however, we are assigning two of them to a specific show. Your Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler will defend his title as part of the Raw Roster! While, your United States Champion Sheamus will defend his title as part of the Smackdown Roster!"

Triple H: "And when these unassigned champions lose their titles, which they inevitably will, they will take the place on the roster that the new champion was a part of. So if say Brock Lesnar loses his title *laughs a little* to some pipsqueak Santino from Smackdown, Brock will become a part of the Smackdown roster. The draft for tonight has been completed already and will be revealed shortly, time for friendships to end and true competition to begin! That is what is best... for business!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 08:48 AM   #2
Rookie

AmParess's Arena

Re: WWE 2k15 Story - Best For Business

Jerry Lawler: "Oh Boy! The rosters are in let's reveal them Michael!"

Raw
Spoiler

Smackdown
Spoiler

NXT
Spoiler

Title History
*Indicates Current Champion
wwe world.jpg
Spoiler

intercontinental.jpg
Spoiler

united states.jpg
Spoiler

tag team.jpg
Spoiler

divas.jpg
Spoiler

Last edited by AmParess; 12-26-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:03 AM   #3
Rookie

AmParess's Arena

Raw Week 1 2014
4 Weeks From Extreme Rules

Michael Cole: "Ladies and gentlemen thank you for tuning in to Monday Night Raw! The night has already been a big one as Triple H and Stephanie McMahon brought back the draft and subsequently drafted off the entire WWE Roster. We are finally getting under way with tonight's match ups! We begin with what should be an exciting match as Christian makes his return to the ring after injury and battles the unpredictable Bray Wyatt."

Match 1: Bray Wyatt vs. Christian
Jerry Lawler: "What a back and forth match! Both these guys were trying to prove something tonight. I really thought Christian had it but when he went for that splash and missed Bray saw his opening and hit him with the Sister Abigail. Certainly not the way Christian was hoping his return would go."
Winner: Bray Wyatt via pinfall

Michael Cole: "Next up we have Cesaro facing off against Daniel Bryan. These two will definitely be looking to prove who the top dog is now on Monday Nights!"

Match 2: Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan
Jerry Lawler: "Daniel Bryan has it, he's got the Yes Lock locked in! Cesaro has to tap... wait what's he doing!? No Way! Cesaro just stood up with Daniel Bryan on him and turned it into a gut wrench suplex. Cesaro is calling for the end, Neutralizer and Cesaro gets the 1-2-3! Wow!"
Winner: Cesaro via pinfall

Michael Cole: "Up next we have a little Diva's Action! Diva's Chapion AJ Lee faces off with former friend, if you can call it that, Tamina Snuka."

Match 3: Diva's Champion AJ Lee vs. Tamina Snuka
Jerry Lawler: "Well there were certainly no friends in that match Michael. AJ Lee wasted little time putting Tamina in that Black Widow of hers. Certainly has to scare Naomi who we recently learned is the number one contender for AJ's Diva's Title."
Winner: AJ Lee via submission

*Camera cuts to the back where Seth Rollins is being interviewed by Renee Young*

Renee Young: "Seth, you have a match tonight against your former partner Roman Reigns. How are you planning to handle the obvious onslaught Roman plans to bring given the past between you two?"

Seth Rollins: "To answer your question Renee, I am going to stomp his head in. Roman has been a thorn in my side, Dean has been a thorn in my side, but ultimately it takes more than a couple scratches to bring down a raging bull. I am the future here and if Roman can't accept that, well I'll just have to make sure he doesn't have one."

Match 4: Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose
Jerry Lawler: "What the hell, it's Barrett! He just threw Dean Ambrose into the stairs and now he's attacking Dolph!"

Bad News Barrett: "I'm afraid I've got some bad news Dolph! I'm coming for your Intercontinental Championship and there is nothing you can do about it!"
Winner: Dean Ambrose via DQ

Main Event: Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins
Jerry Lawler: "Roman Reigns stands proud! Seth Rollins hit him with everything, including the kitchen sink! I still can't believe Reigns kicked out of that curb stomp. Amazing competitor, you could just tell he wanted this one more!"

Michael Cole: "Well that's our night everyone, thank you for watching Monday Night Raw. Roman Reigns victorious over Seth Rollins, what a great sight to see."
Winner: Roman Reigns via pinfall
Old 12-17-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
Rookie

AmParess's Arena

NXT Title History
*Indicates Current Champion

nxt world.jpg
Spoiler

nxt european.jpg
Spoiler

nxt tag.jpg
Spoiler

nxt women.jpg
Spoiler

Last edited by AmParess; 12-26-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 03:11 PM   #5
Rookie

AmParess's Arena

NXT Week 1 2014

Tom Phillips: "Hello and welcome to NXT! We are quickly getting under way tonight as Kevin Owens is already making his way down to the ring."

Match 1: Kevin Owens vs. Hideo Itami
In a match that saw both competitors build momentum it was eventually Kevin Owens who would turn the tide. He hit Hideo with a superplex and then set up for the powerbomb and the pin.
Winner: Kevin Owens via pinfall

Match 2: Finn Balor vs. Tyler Breeze (#1 Contender's Match)

Alex Riley: "Well there we have it, Tyler Breeze is the new number one contender for the NXT Championship. That Beauty Shot is just such a devastating blow that there is no waking up from it."
Winner: Tyler Breeze via pinfall - New #1 Contender

Match 3: Santino Marella vs. Tyson Kidd

Tom Phillips: "What a great technical wrestling match we just witnessed here. Ultimately it was Tyson Kidd's aggressiveness that prevailed and fittingly this match ended with one of the most technical holds in wrestling - the sharpshooter."
Winner: Tyson Kidd via submission

Match 4:Corey Graves vs. Adrian Neville vs. Baron Corbin

A good hard fought match all around that saw back and forth action through out. It looked like Baron Corbin was going to pick up the win following the End of Days on Corey Graves but before he could secure the pin he received a devastating head kick from Neville followed by the Red Arrow for the victory.
Winner: Adrian Neville via pinfall

Match 5: Alexa Bliss vs. NXT Women's Champion Charlotte

Alex Riley: "Sparkle Splash from Alexa Bliss and she picks up the win. She just pinned the champion, I would imagine she may have just also picked up a shot at the title."
Winner: Alexa Bliss via pinfall

Match 6: NXT Tag Team Champions Lucha Dragons vs. Colin Cassady & Enzo Amore

Tom Phillips: "Not sure what was going on with the champions tonight, they seemed out of sync. The match began with them arguing over who got to start and they never got it going after that. Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady, however, looked great together and earned an easy win over the champs."
Winners: Colin Cassady & Enzo Amore via pinfall

Main Event: NXT Champion Sami Zayn vs. Aiden English
Alex Riley:
"Here comes the champion.. wait lookout! Tyler Breeze just attacked Sami Zayn from behind. He threw him into those steel stairs and now he's depositing him into the ring for Aiden English!"

Tom Phillips: "Sami Zayn is telling the ref he wishes to continue. He struggles to his feet and Aiden English hits him with the Directors Cut. It's over, #1 Contender Tyler Breeze sent a clear message here tonight - he is coming for the title. That's all for us tonight ladies and gentlemen. Good Night."
Winner: Aiden English via pinfall

Last edited by AmParess; 12-19-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 06:31 PM   #6
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Very nice, but I did notice you are missing The Usos.

Also whose Charlotte do you have? I downloaded one with a minimal moveset but has her outfit graphics on it. Had one that is red but then put a better one up that is blue.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-17-2014, 11:16 PM   #7
Rookie

AmParess's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Very nice, but I did notice you are missing The Usos.

Also whose Charlotte do you have? I downloaded one with a minimal moveset but has her outfit graphics on it. Had one that is red but then put a better one up that is blue.
I'll have to double check, I know she is in blue though. As for the Usos, you will see them on Smackdown for this week. They aren't listed because they are current champions just like Brock Lesnar and AJ Lee are not listed. The champions are the only superstars on both brands and when they lose the title they take the roster spot of whoever beat them and the new champion becomes property of both brands instead. Thanks for reading!
Old 12-17-2014, 11:21 PM   #8
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Good start! I like how you're doing the thing with the champions switching brands to whichever brand the superstar that takes their belt came from. It'll make things interesting. I'll be following.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »