Home

WWE 2k15 Universe: Living a Fantasy

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15 Universe: Living a Fantasy within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2014, 07:37 AM   #1
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1
WWE 2k15 Universe: Living a Fantasy

After last nights memorable Wrestlemania 30 the official WWE twitter account sent out the following message regarding a news conference with CEO Vince McMahon.
Attached Images
File Type: png e2u4b.png (26.7 KB, 72 views)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 07:50 AM   #2
MVP

cquigley's Arena

Re: WWE 2k15 Universe: Living a Fantasy

Vince McMahon: "Ladies and Gentleman. We are fresh off a HISTORIC night at Wrestlemania 30 that saw Daniel Bryan capture the World Heavyweight title in memorable fashion. As I watched Bryan walk up the ramp with the 75 thousand plus fans all chanting with him, I came to the realization that I no longer understand what it is that the fans TRULY want in a Sports Entertainment program.

I was always under the impression that the fans wanted to see wrestlers like John Cena, Triple H, Hulk Hogan and the likes be staples of their weekly entertainment. Watching an underdog like Bryan walk out and hearing the reactions that he has received from the WWE universe I now see that it is time for me to relinquish some of the reigns I currently hold on the WWE and allow some younger blood to take over and try to put together a better product that will keep the fans entertained for years to come.

With that being said I am pleased to announce that we will be having a brand split so that RAW and Smackdown can go back to two truly great shows and not just having Smackdown be a replay of RAW each week. For that to happen we are also excited to announce a LIVE fantasy draft tonight on the WWE network at 6 pm before RAW.

I'm sure you have to be asking yourself, with Vince taking a step back who will be running things? We have decided that with the amazing job that my son in law, Triple H, has been doing with the NXT program; that he will be taking reigns of the RAW brand for the brand split. The Smackdown program will be going to another gentleman that has been in the wrestling business for years and definitely knows what is best for business...PAUL HEYMAN.

Thank you ladies and gentleman and be sure to tune in to the LIVE fantasy draft tonight on the WWE NETWORK, which you can order for just 9.99!"

Last edited by cquigley; 12-17-2014 at 06:25 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 07:50 AM   #3
MVP

cquigley's Arena

Vince McMahon: "Ladies and Gentleman I would like to welcome you to the WWE Fantasy Draft! Before we get started I would like to go over the rules for the draft and for the brands going forward.

First thing is that the NXT brand is keeping a majority of the developmental talent that they currently have and gaining a few superstars and the entire diva locker room. There was no draft and these superstars aren't eligible because they will be free agents of sorts. More on this in a moment.

This will be a serpentine style draft with first pick being decided by a coin toss. Once both brands have selected their superstars the GM's will be able to sign, trade and cut superstars. In order to sign a superstar they will need to cut someone from their roster. For the NXT superstars to be signed they will need to win the NXT title and successfully defend it 3 times. GM's can NOT cut or trade away a current title holder or a Number 1 contender for the title.

The final rule is that if a brand would draft a member of a tag team then they get both members of that tag team. There will be no splitting of the tag teams."

Vince: My final act as the GM of both shows is to do flip the coin to see which brand will be making the first selection in the draft. Hunter call it in the air.

*Flips coin*

HHH: "Heads!"

Vince: "It's TAILS! Paul you have the first pick. You are now on the clock."

Last edited by cquigley; 12-21-2014 at 11:02 AM.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #4
MVP

cquigley's Arena

Heyman: "With the first pick in the WWE draft I select the man, who last night conquered the streak and became the 1 in 21 and 1, BROCK LESNAR...And I have convinced him to come back with a full time schedule to destroy the Smackdown Roster."

HHH: "I wouldn't expect anything less from you Paul. Now it's time for the real brand to begin with it's first two picks. The first pick is a man that is the future of this company and a man that will help make Raw the best...SETH ROLLINS!

The next pick is a man that, I may not agree with him about much, is definietly one that will help make RAW what is best for business....JOHN CENA."

Heyman: "Well with Cena off the board it only seems right that I get a little bit of competition for the 1 in 21 and 1...RANDY ORTON!

And I think i want to make a tag team division that will be entertaining again. Two guys that used to be apart of a pretty entertaining period of the WWE and also part of E...C...W... THE DUDLEY BOYS!"

Jerry the King Lawler: "BAH GOD COLE THE DUDLEY BOYS ARE BACK IN THE WWE!"

HHH: "Wow. Good pick Paul. Two can play at that game though. My next pick is a former WWE Champion and has come back to win more of them...JEFF HARDY.

I also think tag team is the way to go. My choice isn't a proven commodity in a WWE ring but those that have watched NXT know that they are a duo that will be a force...THE ASCENSION!"

Heyman: "Well the Dudley's will need some opponents to help bring the tag division back to their glory days... and THE USO's seem like they'd make a great addition to the roster.

Another man that will help make this SMACKDOWN roster one that people will be watching with excitement is...DOLPH ZIGGLER!"

HHH: "Mmm, I guess some competition in the tag division wouldn't be a bad idea...the World's Greatest tag team has decided to return, well half of it anyway. SHELTON BENJAMIN and KURT ANGLE will be joining the tag division...O it's true, it's true.

And since you took the intercontinental title with you I may as well give you some BAD NEWS and let you know I'm going to take the United States Title alone with me....BAD NEWS BARRETT!"

Heyman: "Some interesting picks Hunter but I'm going to go with a man we know can wrestle like no other, CESARO.

And I will also add another man from my ECW days...ROB...VAN...DAM!

HHH: "Well for my next pick I think I'm going to follow the Buzzards and bring along BRAY WYATT.

Now unfortunately the rules state that I can only take tag teams together so Bray doesn't include Harper and Rowan...but my next pick does!"

Heyman: "The next pick needs to introduction...but I'll do it anyway...ALBERTO DEL RIO!

And while I'm at it I'll add ROMAN...REIGNS!"

HHH: "Wow. Took my next pick right out from under me...I guess that leaves me with the LUNATIC FRINGE...DEAN AMBROSE!

And while I'm at it I know that...judging from the crowd reaction last night...that my 10th pick will be best for business...DANIEL BRYAN."

Heyman: "Alright. Well my 10th pick is one that...may be the BEST...IN...THE...WORLD... C....M....PUNK!"

Old 12-21-2014, 10:40 PM   #5
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

OVR: 0

C-M PUNK! C-M PUNK!

Lol, awesome draft. The Ascension was picked pretty early, so I'm expecting them to win SmackDown's tag titles. just my opinion though.
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

I make awesome sports designs on Instagram: @abrodgraffix

A-Brod's WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of the Randomizer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2014, 11:01 PM   #6
MVP

cquigley's Arena

ROSTERS

Raw
1. Seth Rollins
2. John Cena
3. Jeff Hardy
4. The Ascension
5. World's Greatest Tag Team
6. Bad News Barrett (United States Champion)
7. Bray Wyatt
8. Harper and Rowan
9. Ambrose
10. Daniel Bryan (WWE Champion)
11. Batista
12. Ryback
13. Sheamus
14. Jack Swagger
15. Big E
16. Prime Time Players
17. Kane
18. Big Show

Smackdown
1. Brock Lesnar (World Heavyweight Champ)
2. Randy Orton
3. Dudley Boys
4. Usos (WWE Tag Team Champs)
5. Dolph Ziggler (Intercontinental Champ)
6. Cesaro
7. RVD
8. Del Rio
9. Reigns
10. CM Punk
11. Stardust & Goldust
12. Rusev
13. Miz & Mizdow
14. Chris Jericho
15. Kofi
16. Rey Mysterio
17. Mark Henry
18. Curtis Axel

NXT
Adrian Neville (Champ)
Baron Corbin
Bo Dallas
Corey Graves
Finn Balor
Hideo Itami
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Justin Gabriel
Fandango
Xavier Woods
Santino
Tyson Kidd
R-Truth
All Divas (AJ Lee NXT Champ)

Old 12-21-2014, 11:03 PM   #7
MVP

cquigley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrod266
C-M PUNK! C-M PUNK!

Lol, awesome draft. The Ascension was picked pretty early, so I'm expecting them to win SmackDown's tag titles. just my opinion though.
I'm gonna do a tournament between the teams (maybe even throw some singles into tag teams that have nothing to do) to see who wins the titles. I'm excited to get the actual shows started now.
I'm gonna preface this by saying that the Rollins turn has already taken place. The characters mostly have their current personas minus Rowan and Harper.

Last edited by cquigley; 12-22-2014 at 04:28 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:12 PM   #8
MVP

cquigley's Arena

The first Raw of the new era begins with Triple H standing in the middle of the ring welcoming fans to the "Greatest Wrestling Brand in the World." He announces that over the next few weeks there will be a tournament to decide who will win the Vacant World Tag Team Championships and tournaments to decide the number one contender for Bad News Barrett's US Title and Daniel Bryan's WWE Championship.

Daniel Bryan's music hits and he comes out to a huge ovation of "YES!" chants. He goes to the ring where the chants continue and you see HHH becoming increasingly annoyed. Bryan walks to HHH's face and raises the title in his face in the "Yes" motion. HHH become enraged and pedigrees the new champion. He then picks the mic up and announced the main event for the first Raw of the new era, a steel cage match between Bryan and Batista.

US Title #1 Contender Bracket
Spoiler

Tag Team #1 Contender's Bracket
Spoiler

WWE Championship #1 Contender's Bracket
Spoiler

Match 1 Jack Swagger v Big E - US #1 Contender Tournament
The match started off with Big E getting a quick upper hand on Swagger. He was focused on keeping Swagger off of his feet with some high impact body slams. He went for the Big Ending to put his opponent away for good but Swagger reversed it. Swagger began to focus on the ankle of Big E looking to weaken it for his signature Patriot Lock but Big E managed to gain some momentum and fight back but was supporting an obvious limp. A second attempt at the Big Ending was nailed but Swagger somehow kicked out. Swagger then hit a Swagger bomb and locked in the Patriot lock. Big E tried to hold on but had to tap.

Winner: Jack Swagger

Match 2 Prime Time Players v The Ascension - #1 Tag Team Bracket
Generally the Prime Time Players are involved in squash matches and, considering this was the first match for the Ascension in the "Big Leagues," but this was far from a squash. The PTP's seemed to have their sights set on the gold because they came out like men possessed. They used a healthy dose of speed from Young and power from O'Neil to gain the upper hand and keep Viktor isolated from Konnor. O'Neil went for his finisher which somehow Viktor managed to reverse. He was able to then get to Konnor for the tag and he came in and cleaned house, knocking Young to the mat and setting O'Neil up for his finisher. He nailed the move and pinned O'Neil to the mat for the 3 count.

Winners: The Ascension

Match #3 Dean Ambrose v Ryback - WWE Title #1 Contender Match

Ambrose used his speed advantage early and often in this one and managed to keep Ryback grounded for a good portion of the match. He then went for a clothesline which Ryback reversed into a big belly to belly suplex. Ryback's advantage only lasted for a brief time as Ambrose was able to dive at his legs and knock him back to the ground. Ambrose then nailed the Dirty Deeds finisher to move on in the Bracket.

Match #4 Seth Rollins v Jeff Hardy - WWE TITLE #1 Contender Match

This match saw a lot of high flying as you would expect from these two competitors. The match saw Rollins with the early upper hand as he sent Hardy to the floor when Hardy tried to climb to the top turnbuckle. Rollins then did his suicide dive over the top rope onto Hardy. Both men were slow to get back to the ring but when they did Rollins continued his assault and wouldn't allow Hardy to get in any offense. When Hardy finally managed a reversal on Rollins he managed to land a DDT that almost seemed to knock Rollins unconscious. With Rollins on the ground Hardy slowly climbed to the top rope and went for his Swanton Bomb but Rollins managed to get his knees up and counter the move. With Hardy on the ground holding his mid section in pain Rollins introduced a new move, the Curb stomp. He landed it and pinned Hardy for the 3 count and moved on in the number one contender's bracket.

Winner: Seth Rollins

Match #5 Main Event Daniel Bryan v Batista - Steel Cage Match
The match started with Batista using his obvious power advantage to start tear apart Bryan. He would not let Bryan get any breathing room as he continually threw Bryan against the cage. Bryan managed a leg sweep of Batista to knock the bigger man to the mat and started to get a huge head of steam. He nailed the running knee on Batista and set him up for some kicks to the chants with the Crowd chanting "YES!" But just as he was going for the third kick Triple H comes running to ring side demanding that the cage be open. Bryan ran towards him and went for a running knee but HHH moved out of the way in time. When Bryan turned around Batista came running towards him and nailed a spear and both men went tumbling to the outside. The ref signaled for the bell and it was announced that since Daniel Bryan hit the mat first that he was the winner. An enraged Triple H grabbed Bryan and threw him against the cage before nailing a Pedigree. Batista then hit him with a Batista Bomb before Triple H started signaling for someone to come down from the back. Seth Rollins came out to the surprise of the fans and apparently joined the Authority. They set Bryan up on the announce table and Rollins hit his new Curb Stomb through the table.

Winner: Daniel Bryan

The show ends with Rollins, HHH and Batista mockingly doing the "YES" chant.

Last edited by cquigley; 12-22-2014 at 12:23 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »