Home

WWE Universe: Generation X

This is a discussion on WWE Universe: Generation X within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2015, 04:03 AM   #73
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE Universe: Generation X

ROSTER ENHANCEMENT...
NEW GUYS GET THEIR WALKING PAPERS FOR NEW GUYS

(AP)-- News broke out not long ago with some roster changes, mainly on NXT. Per sources, NXT has changed their tune about the new up-and-coming superstars looking to break out. Although two of the handful of wrestlers being released had garnered enough stardom to make an impact in NXT, it seems like WWE had a new approach of things for a new look. Here is a list of NXT Superstars that have been released, and the new talent coming in:

OUT
Eugene Mucciarone
Adam Wolf
Chris Ventus
Star Lord
Marcus Brown

IN
Kevin Owens
Baron Corbin
Bull Dempsey
Paige
Emma
Finn Balor
Tyler Breeze
Adam Rose
Lex Rodriguez (CAW)

Last edited by infamyice; 05-05-2015 at 06:16 AM.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:32 PM   #74
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Great to see you back bro
Old 05-05-2015, 09:17 PM   #75
Pro

OVR: 2

Happy that you're back
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2015, 10:23 PM   #76
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

I concur with them both...glad to have you back.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 05-06-2015, 01:06 PM   #77
MVP

infamyice's Arena

ONE NO DESERVES A YES
APRIL, WEEK 4, 2014

*OPENING SEGMENT*
*The show starts off with lots of explosions from the pyrotechs to open up Smackdown*

Cole: We're just 3 nights away from Backlash! Hello I'm Michael Cole, here with my commentary color colleagues, Tom Phillips and JBL. Tonight, we host the #1 contender's match-up between Ryback and R-Truth, for the WWE Intercontinental title opportunity.

JBL: That's right Michael, we got a ourselves a David vs Goliath match as well. The Big Show will go one on one with Rob Van Dam.

Phillips: Lets not forget the rivalry going on Bray Wyatt and John Cena. This rivalry goes way back beyond WrestleMania and have stayed on a hot track since then. Bray has even went as far as involving Cena's father into the equation, not once, but twice.

Cole: I got a feeling that Bray is not done yet either. Both Cena and Bray are schedule here tonight and we can only wonder how long will it be until they run into each other.

*Shawn Michaels' music hits and the crowd goes into a frenzy. HBK makes his way down to the ring as he only can with his theatrics*

JBL: Haha, listen to the fans, they're going nuts for the General Manager!

*Before Michaels could talk, the crowd goes into "HBK!" chant*

HBK: This Sunday night... Phoenix, Arizona... Backlash... There will be a lot of lashing out... And a lot of backlash... It's been quite the month for me, being general manager of Smackdown, but also quite the month for Smackdown... It's like every corner I turn, there's always a problem, something hindering things, someone in the way, and it's frustrating the people back there.. Heck, I'm even frustrated... Then at backlash, I have a locker room full of guys back there ready to unleash their pent up aggression on each other... So you're in for some treats, but that's not til Sunday... But, here tonight... I grant you a bonus... How about tonight, we have a six man tag match for our main event?!

*The crowd cheer in favor of the match, anticipating who will headline tonight's show*

HBK: Tonight, we will have in our main event... The Wyatt Family...

*The crowd boos with a few cheers*

HBK: Taking on The Miz...

*The crowd still boos mildly with some cheers*

HBK: Dolph Ziggler...

*The Crowd cheers loudly*

HBK: And Daniel Bryan, in a 3-on-3 Tag match!

*The crowd cheers loudly then going into a "YES!" chant*

HBK: I figured wh-

*John Cena's music comes on, interrupting Michaels. Cena appears in front of the crowd and makes his way to the ring. Cena has been in a foul mood as of late and couldn't wait for Backlash*

Cena: I'm not out here to bust your chops, so I'm going to get straight to it and request you put me in that match tonight instead of Daniel Bryan. Daniel has his focus on the triple threat match with Batista and Orton... Shawn, I'm asking you to let me fight that fight, tonight...

HBK: As much as I would like to Cena, I can't, match is already booked. I already-

Cena: Look, alright, I get it. I know we haven't gotten off on the right foot, and I'm asking you out of respect, do me this one solid and put me in that match, I need this...

*The crowd anticipates HBK's answer as he stood there and sternly responded*

HBK: Rest assure you, I'm not for a second worried about us getting off the on right, or wrong foot... I've been there where you're going, and it's a dark and twisted place... You're obsessed Cena... What's wrong with you?... Is it so hard for you to wait three... More... Nights?.. Is it too much to ask for you to channel your energy somewhere else, and bide your time?.. You will get Bray Wyatt at Backlash, and not before... So the answer is, no... Not that I can't do it, but I won't...

*HBK walks past Cena coldly, exiting the ring*
-----

Match #1 Rob Van Dam v Big Show

Smackdown kicks off the show with another David & Goliath match-up. At the sound of the bell, RVD tries to pace the match to his own with some stick and move attacks. RVD's speed worked so far to his advantage, but Big Show was able to counter and close him into a corner. Big Show works on RVD in that very corner with big slaps across the chest of RVD. Big Show continues to dominate throughout the match until RVD counters on a missed boot. RVD fights back with clubbing blows, no effect. He begins to work on Big Shows legs with strikes and it only pisses the Giant off more as Big Show runs him down with a shuffle kick of his own. RVD is running out of time and already thriving in enough pain to call it a match. Show whips RVD into the ropes, bouncing back and Show hits him with the Spear! Show covers... 1-2- No, Van Dam kicked out! Show gets frustrated and calls for the big gun, the W.M.D. Show lurks on RVD. Van Dam is pulling his self up on the ropes, and Show is waiting for his moment. RVD turns to Big Show and gets clobbered by the knockout punch. Show covers again, 1-2-3!
Big Show Wins By Pinfall
-----

Match #2 New Age Outlaws v The Usos

This match was set up to be a tuners match-up for the Usos for their upcoming title match this Sunday. On the other side, the New Age Outlaws were looking to score a pinfall over the champs and get back into the title picture. Jey Uso and Road Dogg began the match off evenly, both getting in a couple of reversals, keeping their wits. Jey connects with a punch and gets his second attempt countered and Road Dogg hits him with a clothesline. Road Dogg continues the match in control for a little while until Jey was able to counter Road Dogg's facelock with a Russian Legsweep. From there on, Jey and Jimmy made frequent use of tagging and keep fresh as they work on Road Dogg, isolating him from Billy Gunn. After suffering a beating and surviving a couple of near pinfalls, thanks to Gunn, Road Dogg began to show some life and make a comeback. With a little bit of Shake, Rattle, and Roll, and a Shaky Knee Drop, Road Dogg was able to create some space and make the tag to Billy Gunn. Gunn comes in blazing, going straight to work on J immy Uso with snap jabs, followed by a irish whip and a Flap Jack. Gunn was on fire, steady working on Jimmy on the mat instead of going for a pin. Eventually, Jimmy counters Gunn's Suplex and got the tag off to Jey. Jey comes in and blast Gunn with a Super Kick to the mid section. With Gunn heaving over, Jey connects with another Super Kick to the face. Gunn was reeling and the fans were behind The Usos. With another tag to Jimmy, Jimmy climbs the turnbuckle, and flies off into mid-air for the Splash on Gunn. Jey attacks Road Dogg who came in to break up the pin, but Jimmy was able to seal the match with a victory.
The Usos Wins By Pinfall
-----

*BRAY WYATT'S PROMO*

*The titantron screen was pitch black, but the voice of Bray Wyatt could be heard, singing*

Bray: He's got the whole world, in his hand... He's got the whole wide world, in his hand... He's got the whole world, in his hand... He's got the whole... World... In his... Hand...

*Bray appears with his lantern, staring at the world momentarily*

Bray: Never fear my brother, John Cena... Our salvation awaits us in our damnation...
Let them watch our dreams burn up in flames, and our hopes turn to ashes...
They will do nothing to save us, oh why... Have they no mercy...
Never fear John... He has the whole world, in his hand...

*Bray begins to laugh as the Wyatt vignette pops up to close the promo*
-----

Match #3 R-Truth v Ryback (Intercontinental #1 Contender's Match)

Both men lock up and Ryback wrestles Truth to the ground. After a quick overpowering lesson, Truth takes the early offense to Ryback, attacking him into the ropes, reeling. Ryback recovers quick enough to counter Truth's next punch and slams Truth a Spinebuster following up with two Lift Up Powerbombs. Ryback tries to hang on to the domination, but Truth's speed kicks in and counters Ryback's charge into the corner. Truth sends Ryback the other way and pulls off a Head Scissors. Right now, Truth was in control and the fans were getting rallied by Truth quick pace of the match. Truth remains on offense while Ryback was down on the mat and R-Truth connects with his theatrical Leg Drop on Ryback. Helping Ryback to his feet, Truth locks up with Ryback once more, but Ryback wasn't having it as he lifted up Truth and tossed him off his-self, Truth falling flat on his face. Ryback connects with a thunderous elbow shot to the back of Truth's head before pulling Truth back to his feet. Truth looking groggy and Ryback moves in only to be surprised by Truth and Truth is delivering forearm shots to Ryback, but Ryback just too strong as he counters with a punch of his own, staggering Truth. And out of nowhere, Ryback hits him with the Meat Hook Clothesline! Ryback covers, 1-2-, Truth kicks out! Not many can say they have kicked out of that clothesline. R-Truth starts to fight back after countering Ryback and goes on the offense with Ryback reeling. Ryback counters Truth's Calf Kick, but Truth counters right back with a Enziguri.The crowd is on their feet and they feel the climax is approaching. Truth sizes up Ryback and connects with the Lie Detector! Truth covers, 1-, and Ryback powers out of the cover! Like it was nothing! The two go back and forth until Ryback hoisted Truth on his shoulders and spun him from one side to the other and power slams him to the mat. Ryback tries to gain momentum whipping Truth into the ropes and Truth counters him with a Drop Toe Hold. Truth goes on the offense again with several punches and gut kicks. With another Calf Kick, truth couldn't keep the big guy down for long as Ryback popped to his feet and hit Truth the Shell Shock. Ryback covers, 1-2-3!
Ryback Wins By Pinfall
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

Cole: We have a #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship!

Ryback w/ Crowd: FEED! ME! MORE! FEED! ME! MORE! FEED! ME! MORE! FE-

*Big E's music hits and the crowd boos as Big E makes his presence known on stage*

JBL: And here we have it, these two bohemeths will do battle this Sunday.

*Big E and Ryback stare off at each other, not one word was said between each other. The tension was thick*

Phillips: They look like they can go now. Both men not taking their eyes off each other, let alone a blink.

*Big E then raises his Intercontinental title, indulging his superiority status to Rybacks with a smirk as well. It didn't sit too well with Ryback as he goes back into rallying the crowd*

Ryback w/ Crowd: FEED! ME! MORE! FEED! ME! MORE! FEED! ME! MORE! FEED! ME! MORE!.. DONE!
-----

Main Event: Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, & The Miz v The Wyatt Family

JBL:
And here comes the Wyatt Family... These cellphone around the around, he calls them his fireflies... They grow bigger by the second...

*Suddenly, the lantern held by Bray Wyatt drops and the lights comes on after*

Spoiler
Spoiler

After some pre-match action around the ring, tearing each other apart, the referee finally store some order to get the match going. The Miz go on the early offense against Bray Wyatt himself, sneaking up Bray with the Skull Crushing Finale and hits it! Miz covers, but only a one count as Erick was quick enough to break the pin. Bray makes it to his feet and quickly counters Miz with a STO before scurrying to the corner and tagging in Luke Harper. Harper tries to gain some offense in this scrappy match but soons counters him and runs him into the ropes near his team, where Daniel takes a dip, sending Luke Harper over the ropes during the rebound. Ziggler wasted no time getting his hands on his rival at this point, getting in a few licks. Daniel Bryan assisted as well, whipping harper into the steel steps. The Miz follows suit outside and it becomes a 3-on-1 mugging. At this point, things wasn't looking good for the Wyatts. Finally Harper gets back into the ring where Miz tags in Ziggler. Ziggler explodes out the corner with a rush attack of punches then catching Harper with the Sleeper Hold. Harper struggles to stay alive in this match as Ziggler wears him to sleep. Ziggler covers, 1-2- Harper kicks out of the near fall. Back to his feet, Ziggler attempts to Suplex Harper, but Harper blocks it for his own, and things takes a turn for Dolph as he find himself in the corner of the Wyatt under attack. Harper continues his fight on Ziggler, giving a hellacious beat down. After some more offense, Harper whipped Ziggler off the ropes and connected with the big boot. Harper covers, 1-2-Ziggler kicks out! Ziggler is showing resiliency, but Harper stays on him and tags in Erick Rowan. They both double team Ziggler with a Springboard Reverse Suplex. Ziggler isn't looking too good at this moment. Rown covers Ziggler, 1-2-And both Bryan and Miz breaks up the pin and hell breaks loose once more. Miz going after Harper, Bray jumps in and sneaks a shot on Bryan. Ziggler makes it to his feet and tries to get to his corner but Rowan catches him with a big Back Suplex, sounding off on the mat followed by some headbutts. Rowan pulls Ziggler to his feet where he gets surprised by a big Drop Kick from Dolph and Dolph makes the much needed tag to Daniel Bryan. Bryan comes in hot, crucifixing Rowan and the ref counts, but only a 2 count. Bryan is putting some offense together and got Rowan reeling with a Vertical Suplex. Bryan covers, but Bray is there to break it up. Rowan gathers his-self and charged at Bryan and connects with the Running DDT, swinging back the momentum. Rowan tags in Harper and continues were Rowan left off on the assault. Both teams go on to put on a great match for th e viewers, near fall, after near fall. An exhausted Daniel Bryan makes the fresh tag to The Miz and Miz tries to capitalize on everyone one of the Wyatt. Big forearm shots to both Bray and Erick and the crowd gets behind the Miz. The Miz stalks the worn down Luke Harper and hits him with another Skull Crushing Finale. Miz covers, 1-2-3!
Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, and The Miz Wins By Pinfall
-----

*ENDING SEGMENT*

Cole: The Miz did it! The Miz picking up the win for his team!

*The crowd goes in a roar for The Miz and Company as they celebrate their big win going into Backlash, but there was a moment as well. As much as The Miz was a heel, Dolph Ziggler openly admitting his respect for The Miz*

*The crowd cheers as it looks as if The Miz could be turning babyface once more*

Cole: These two look like they could be a cohesive pair come Sunday as they take on Luke Harper and Erick Rowan.

JBL: Yeah, it looks good on paper Michael, but we'll see if they can withstand each other come Sunday.

Phillips: Hey, wait a minute guys, hold on! It's Cena, he's barging down to the ring, trying to get a piece of Bray Wyatt!

*Cena charges towards Bray, but Luke Harper and Erick Rowan intervened in his path and gang up on Cena.*

Cole: Look at Harper and Rowan protecting Bray Wyatt at all cost! Every time John Cena gets a step close to Bray, Bray finds his way out of reach. But look here come Dolph and Miz!

*Both Dolph and The Miz leaped from the turnbuckle, diving into the sea of bodies , Cena just happened to be caught within.*

JBL: The numbers are even now boys, get you some Cena!

*Cena pull his-self together and goes in the direction of Bray, only to be caught in the Sister Abigail position and swung into the ring post*

Phillips: Oh my gosh! Bray Wyatt just sent Cena face firist into that ring post with the Sister Abigail.

JBL: That's it...

*Bray Wyatt stood over Cena, looking down on him then into the crowd, smiling. A mixture of cheers and boos laid upon Bray. As Bray turned his attention to the crowd, Daniel Bryan surprises Bray with a Flying Single High Knee strike, knocking out Bray*

Cole: And Bryan gets some!

*The crowd goes nuts over what just transpired. Bryan's music hit and the "YES!" chants were rallied as Daniel Bryan, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, stand tall above all*
Old 05-08-2015, 04:33 PM   #78
MVP

infamyice's Arena

WWE BACKLASH: PPV PREVIEW

PRE-SHOW MATCH

BACKSTORY

Damien Shandow shocked the WWE Universe when he defeated the undefeated Russian Super-Athlete, Rusev, recent weeks ago. Not only did Sandow defeated Rusev, he defeated Rusev in two consecutive weeks, something no WWE Superstar could accomplish since Rusev's debut. It goes without saying that those two loses have lit a fire under Rusev and at Backlash, Rusev looks to correct his short comings of late. Will Rusev be able to redeem his supreme dominance in the WWE? Or will Damien Sandow continue to build his name and shine against the Raging Russian for a third time?

OPENING MATCH

BACKSTORY

Earlier this month, Sheamus was able to knock off the current U.S. Champion, Dean Ambrose, in a one-on-one match, and it propelled him to into the title shot picture. The Shield did a number one Sheamus, ganging up on him with a three-on-one assualt to send him a message. The message was loud and clear, "This was as close you'll get to this title", yet, Sheamus continues to come back to hunt down Dean Ambrose. Sheamus even captured a win over Roman Reigns, that decided whether Sheamus would get a title shot or not. With two wins over two of the three members of The Shield, Sheamus feels unstoppable to conquer the U.S. Title. Dean Ambrose will have his hands full with the Celtic Warrior to hold onto his championship in this one-on-one brawl.

MATCH #2

BACKSTORY

It's no secret that the Wyatts are a strange bunch, but they're no strangers to making enemies. Dating back to the first episode of Smackdown this month, Dolph Ziggler found his-self tangled with Luke Harper and Erick Rowan after coming out victorious over Harper. The Wyatts unleashed an assault, stating their dominance to the locker room, that no one was safe. Soon afterwards, The Miz found his-self dancing with The Wyatt as well after defeating Erick Rowan, winning by DQ. Erick Rowan didn't seem to care much for the loss, seemed more concerned about inflicting pain with his brethren Luke Harper. Over the last couple of weeks, The Miz and Dolph Ziggler, seem to had to watch each other's back against their rivals that led to a six-man tag match with Daniel Bryan. The team of Daniel Bryan, The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler won over some big momentum going into Backlash over the The Wyatt Family. Can The Miz and Dolph Ziggler stay on the same page one more time to knock off the derange Wyatt? Find out this Sunday.

MATCH #3

BACKSTORY

Booker T and Chris Jericho made a huge comeback on Monday Night Raw against the Usos. In a great tag team match up, the WCW/WWE legends come out victorious over the Usos, earning them a opportunity to win the tag team gold at Backlash. In singles competition, both the Usos were able to pick up a solid win over Booker T and Jericho, but the question remain, can they redeem them-selves as a team and remain on top of the tag team division.

MATCH #4

BACKSTORY

This rivalry goes back to WrestleMania XXX, where these two were once "The Real Americans", that were eliminated in a tag team-fatal four way match. Swagger blaming Cesaro for the loss, it ended their cohesiveness and launched them into a rivalry. Cesaro had their mixed words wither each other, but nothing was louder than a lop-sided defeat Cesaro handed to Jack Swagger earlier this month. Swagger was ashamed of his abilities in that match, bouncing back in their next encounter, picking up the win. Both WWE Superstars holds a win over each other and they look to settle this rivalry once and for all.

MATCH #5

BACKSTORY

Ryback has been all over the place this month, heading into Backlash. Earlier this month, Ryback had almost one the WWE Intercontinental Championship from Big E. Later on, Shawn Michael announced a three-man tournament to decide the who will be the #1 contender for the IC title. Ryback made short work of the tourney and was granted another shot at Big E and his championship. But an interested story continues as Ryback as made an enemy out of WWE veteran, Goldust. Their Rivalry started back on the first episode of RAW post-WM XXX.
In a exclusive WWE.com interview, Ryback scorned Goldust as a freak, that doesn't belong in the WWE. Since being drafted to Smackdown, Ryback has been a wrecking ball to Goldust and anyone that stood in his way. With Ryback on the trails of Big E for his Intercontinental Championship, Ryback will have to watch his own back, to make sure Goldust doesn't come between him and the IC gold.

MATCH #6

BACKSTORY

John Cena, Bray Wyatt, a MUST-SEE match of the pay-per-view. Their rivalry from last year continues as Bray Wyatt and his psychotic nature intensifies the hatred for each other with each week passing back. First Bray Wyatt delivers John Cena his father to him unconscious, wearing a goat mask. Then, as schedule for a tag team match with Luke Harper against John Cena and Daniel Bryan, Bray takes it upon his-self to haunt not only John Cena's father in the hospital, but also the mind of John Cena. For Cena, Bray Wyatt has been very elusive of escaping Cena's wrath for weeks. Showing his total obsession of Bray Wyatt, Smackdown GM, Shawn Michaels, had to step in the lane of John Cena's to slow him down a bit, and try to rationalize with how far he has gone and to not play into Bray's hand. Failing to understand due his blind rage, Cena continue to tear a path through anyone and everything. Just Thursday night, John Cena attempted to get his hands on Bray after the six-man match between the Wyatt and Daniel Bryan, The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler, only to be stopped in his tracks by Harper and Rowan, Both Miz and Ziggler gave Cena a second chance at Bray, but it ended in a collision of Cena's face meeting the ring post. Now, Backlash is here. After months and weeks of torture from Bray Wyatt, John Cena must face his demons to overcome all obstacles that Bray leaves in his way.

MATCH #6

BACKSTORY

Daniel Bryan, the childhood poster of WrestleMania XXX, will have the odds stacked against him one more time. Listed as a "B+ Player" by The Authority, Daniel Bryan scratched and clawed his way to the top of the mountain of the WWE, proving The Authority wrong time, and time again. Not only did he Bryan defeated The Authority, he also defeated, one of the greatest WWE factions, Evolution. But what was Evolution, is no longer more. The moment Batista won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship from Daniel Bryan on RAW, was the moment Randy Orton exiled Batista from Evolution. Over the month, the assaults exchanged between the two and Daniel Bryan found his way back into the picture after winning his rematch against Batista on Smackdown. Batista was livid and tried to take the Champion out of the equation, and on the shelf. Failing to do so, Triple H has made the title match an Extreme Rules Triple Threat match. Can Daniel Bryan once again defeat all odds? Not having to be pinned to lose his title. Or will Randy Orton or Batista rise to the occasion and become the WWE Champion again. An opportunity of this magmatude comes rare, and could be the last chance they get. Tune in to see Who... Will.. Backlash...
Old 05-11-2015, 07:05 PM   #79
MVP

infamyice's Arena

WWE BACKLASH
APRIL, 2014

Pre-Show Match Damien Sandow v Rusev

Both men come out of the corner locking up and Rusev gets the upperhand in this little squabble with a big elbow. Sandow shakes it off and whips Rusev into the corner, catching him in the rebound with a drop toe hold, followed by a precisioned elbow to the back of the head. Sandow takes control for some time, trying to amount some offense. Sandow whips Rusev to the ropes, and Rusev counters with a Belly-To-Belly Suplex. Rusev continues with his theatrical head butt, then elbow shots to Sandow's shoulders. Rusev picks up Sandow and irish whips him, but Sandow reverses it and counters with a Sit-Out Spinebuster. Sandow covers, but only for a one count. Sandow picks Rusev to his feet and lays in him with two strong haymakers, leaving Rusev stunned. And with a powerful irish whip, sandow sends Rusev into the corner again then down to his knees. The fans were shocked to see how overpowered Rusev was, expecting him to come out dominating, but that wasn't the case tonight, and the fans were loving it, getting behind Sandow to finish him off. Sandow followed up with another elbow drop to the back of Rusev's head. Rusev anger explodes as he jumps to his feet and began to fight back, delivering haymakers of his own to Sandow. Sandow reverses one of them and fights back, but Rusev counters with a facebuster. The crowd sees the momentum quickly swaying to Rusev as they boo louder than ever. Rusev follows up with another head butt of his, then helps Sandow to his feet to deliver a powerful irish whip into the corner, sending Sandow to the canvas. Rusev follows up with a big elbow to the back of Sandow's head in return. The crowd keeps booing as Rusev scowls the crowd. Once more, Resev helps Sandow to his feet, stumbling. Rusev breaks out into a battlecry and connects with the Running Superkick! Sandow is out! Rusev covers, and this could be it; 1-2-Sandow kicks out! Rusev allows Sandow to get up on his own and zero in for a gut kick, but Sandow reverses it and goes on a attack of his own, but in the end, Rusev stops all momentum with a Russian Legsweep. Rusev stays on the offense with vicious stomps and more Head Butts to Sandow. Rusev pulls Sandow to his feet, but Sandow was quick to counter with another Sit-Out Spinebuster. Sandow covers, but another one-count. The crowd begins to clap, rallying behind Sandow as he takes the fight to Rusev again. Sandow hits Rusev with the Northern Lights Suplex, pinning him in position, but still a one-count. Sandow goes on the offense while Rusev is down, devlivering a Jumping Knee Drop, and another. Sandow pulls Rusev up and attempts to whip Rusev, but he counters it with a pull back into his knee, Sandow goes down. Rusev begins to work on Sandow's back, targeting it with elbow drops across the lower back. The fans sense that the end was near with those kind of attacks. Rusev covers, but Sandow's foot under the ropes saved him. Rusev pulls Sandow to his feet and delivers a nice Vertical Suplex to Sandow. Rusev offense came to an halt after he tried to perform another as Sandow Reverses it. The crowd was on their feet, hoping to see Sandow stay alive and get another one over on the Russian Super-Athlete. The Crowd was behind Sandow as he connects with the Elbow of Disdain! Sandow covers, 1-2-3!
Damien Sandow Wins By Pinfall

-----

*The lights goes out and the fireworks begin to explode on the stage of Backlash. After the show of explosions, the sea of the crowd roar in excitement, awaiting the beginning of the PPV*

Cole: And it is pack here, in the United Center! Hi Sixty-three thousand people on there fight! Hi, I'm Michael Cole, here along with the Legendary John Layfield and The King, Jerry Lawler! We welcome you to Backlash!

JBL: You guys ready for tonight!? I know I'm ready for some action! What about you King!?

King: Oh, I'm ready as I can ever be! Just look at these fans, who can not be ready as hype as they are! What about you Michael?

Cole: I'm just as excited as you guys! We have very tremendous matches up ahead, but the most covet- hey, hey, hold on, I'm being told there's an confrontation in the back.

*The TV camera switch to backstage where it's Triple H and Shawn Michaels meeting face to face, first time since the first Raw after WrestleMania*

HBK: Hunter...

HHH: Shawn... I'm uh, actually a little surprised that you're still around...

HBK: Well, you should already know that this isn't my first time around, calling the shots. I was once the Commissioner of the WWE...

HHH: Yeah, and how that worked out for you Shawn? How's this working out for you? Running Smackdown with B+ players like Daniel Bryan

*The crowd pops for Bryan*

HBK: You mean Smackdown AND RAW's WWE World Heavyweight Champion? The same Champion that your henchmen- I mean, former henchmens couldn't defeat at WrestleMania 30? The same Champion that lost the title to your guy and won it back within a week because your guy couldn't cut it?.. I think we're doing pretty good, especially with the ratings of MY show, shooting through the roof... But you wouldn't know anything about that would ya?

HHH: Listen Shawn... I'm going to give you one last chance... Back away from this... Lets not get this out of hand and go too deep... If you value our friendship, let it be Shawn-

HBK: Oh! I'll let it be... Rest assure that you don't have to worry. I will lead Smackdown to be the flagship of this company as it's General Manager, and let it be greater brand of the WWE... And if you're not down with that, then I got two words for you...

*The audience chants "Suck It!!"

HBK: ...Then Quit...

*HBK walks off leaving Triple H fuming*
-----

MATCH #1 DEAN AMBROSE v SHEAMUS

Ambrose and Sheamus comes out in a tie-up, and Sheamus gets the upperhand, putting Ambrose in a headlock. Ambrose quickly sends pushes Sheamus off and over the ropes. Sheamus holds on, catching his balance, but Ambrose was there with the Hotshot, sending Sheamus crashing onto the floor. Not 30 seconds into the match and the fight was already outside as Ambrose followed behind him and remained on offense. Ambrose stomps on Sheamus' sternum, provoking him to sit up and delivers another stomp to Sheamus to follow up. Ambrose looks relentless, tossing Sheamus into the barricade, taking the fight to him. This is what the fans wanted to see since the beginning of their rivalry. Ambrose returns Sheamus back to the ring halfway through the count, giving Sheamus a big elbow as he hung off the apron. Back into the ring, Ambrose drives Sheamus' head into the canvas with a beautiful Snap DDT. Ambrose covers early, 1-2-Sheamus kicks out. Ambrose wasn't letting up with stomps to Sheamus on the mat. Ambrose picks up Sheamus again and delivers another Snap DDT, followed by a quick elbow drop. Sheamus wills himself back up to his knees near the ropes with Ambrose stalking. Ambrose with the Reverse Suplex then covers, but a one-count this time. Ambrose is dominating this match, as it remains one-sided. Ambrose hits Sheamus with a Stalling Vertical Suplex, leaving Sheamus lower back thriving in pain. Ambrose delivers another, methodically torturing and beating down his opponent. But out of nowhere, Sheamus begins to show some life, picking up Ambrose and slamming him into the mat with a Backbreaker. Sheamus follows up with a Pull-Back Belly-To-Belly Suplex, and have swayed the momentum his way. Sheamus have Ambrose reeling against the ropes and Sheamus lights up Ambrose chest with a big Chop. And a Knee Strike to Ambrose, Sheamus measures up with a Back Suplex and plants Ambrose. Ambrose quickly recovers and lifts up Sheamus and twisting in mid-air before slamming him. Sheamus tries to get back to his feet again and Ambrose is lurking behind him once more. Ambrose drives Sheamus into the mat with a Flashback. Ambrose sees Sheamus in position and thinking going up top. Ambrose seized the opportunity to with a Diving Elbow and connects! Ambrose covers, 1-2-Sheamus kicks out. Ambrose begin to get that crazy look in his eyes out of disbelief. Ambrose keeps the fight on Sheamus with haymakers. Ambrose attempts to Suplex Sheamus once more, but he blocks it, reversing the Suplex in his favor. Sheamus follows up with a precise elbow drop. Ambrose shakes it off, bouncing back to his feet and runs up on Sheamus with an Over The Back Neckbreak. Sheamus bounce back to his feet as well, furious and with a fire under his belly, but Ambrose wasn't backing down. Ambrose connects with a big right to the jaw and takes down Sheamus with a Double Arm Suplex. Ambrose follows up with another quick elbow drop and another Stalling Vertical Suplex, Ambrose is in complete contorl here at this point. Ambrose sets up Sheamus, measuring, lurking, as Sheamus tries to recover to his feet, and DIRTY DEEDS! Ambrose covers, the crowd counts with the ref, ONE! TWO! SHEAMUS KICKS OUT! The crowd is on there feet, jumping in excitment! Sheamus stays alive out of instinct and Ambrose goes back on the attack. Ambrose delivers another Double-Arm Suplex to Sheamus. Sheamus is reeling, stumbling to get back to his feet with the Ropes, Ambrose could taste sweet victory just moments away. Ambrose pulls Sheamus off the ropes for another dose of Dirty Deeds! Ambrose covers out of exhaustion, 1-2-3!
Dean Ambrose Wins By Pinfall & Retains The U.S. Championship

-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

Cole: Dean Ambrose! Dean Ambrose has won the match! He retains the U.S. Championship on a clean victory!

King: What a match!

JBL: Sheamus gave it his all, and after all the running around Dean Ambrose did, he just didn't have anything left in the tank.

Cole: You had to know that Dean was going to come out and do everything to-

King: Hey guys, look who's coming down to the ring

*Dean Ambrose stumbles back to the isle, not knowing someone was behind him as he celebrate his victory.*

Cole: It's Wade Barret!

*BNB turns Ambrose around and knocks him out with the Bull Hammer*

JBL: RIGHT ON THE BUTTON! DEAN AMBROSE DIDN'T SEE IT COMING!

King: He never saw it coming at all!

Cole: But why?! Why is Wade Barret out here? He's not even on the card for tonight!

*BNB picks the mic out of his kneepad*

BNB: This'll be the second time that WWE has ignored me for a pay-per-view, and I will not allow it to go without justice...

*BNB then kicks Ambrose, shoving him with his foot*

BNB: I got some "Bad News" for you Ambrose... I'm declaring my contendership for the United States Championship... And I have a Bull Hammer for everyone who stands in my way of it...
-----

MATCH #2 THE WYATT FAMILY v DOLPH ZIGGLER & THE MIZ

Luke Harper and Dolph Ziggler begins the match for their respective team. Ziggler comes out swinging against Harper, landing some strikes. Ziggler tries to get a kick in, but Harper catches it, but Ziggler turns it around with a Enziguri to the side of Harper's head. Ziggler continues his offense with stomping on Harper then two big Knee Stomps to Harper's left leg. Harper fights through the damage unaffected, getting back to his feet where Ziggler connects with a Dropkick. Ziggler covers, but only a one-count. Dolph whips Harper into the corner and tags Miz in, Dolph Snapmare Harper in the center of the ring and Miz snapmares Harper sitting once again with Dolph following up with a kick to the upper back. Miz covers, but still a one-count. Luke Harper gets to his feet and Miz pounced on Harper, but Harper counters with a Belly-To-Belly Suplex. Rowan looked eagared to get in the ring with The Miz as he looked on over Miz. Harper makes the tag and Rowan gets in and goes to work on Miz. Haymaker after Haymaker, Rowan was gaining momentum. Rowan knocks down with a big right, then drops a big elbow onto the Miz. This match took a 180 for the worst for Team Miz & Ziggler. Rowan tags Harper back in. Harper Snapmares Miz, rebounding off the ropes and delivers a Dropkick to the face. Harper helps up Miz, but Miz counters then delivers a Clothesline to Harper. Too much momentum by The Miz on that last attack as he breaks his stride in front of Rowan and Rowan Hotshotting Miz, buying Harper some time. Harper makes the hot tag to Rowan and Rowan comes in hot. Rowan drops Miz, then he drops Ziggler, then drops Miz again with another big Sidewalk Slam. Rowan covers, 1-2-Miz kicks out! Miz stays alive in the match and tries to turn it around with multiple kicks to Rowan legs, sending him falling to the mat. Miz mounts Rowan and clobbers him with a couple of blows. Rowan gets up dazed, swinging widly at Miz and Miz ducks under and counters with a Neckbreaker. Miz covers, 1-2-Roawn kicks out! Miz makes the much needed tag to Ziggler. Rowan didn't see the tag and Bum Rushes Miz, then Ziggler hits a Dropkick to Rowan, but ROwan dodges it. Rowan works on Ziggler, pounding on him, trying to keep the Show Off down. After a Hammer & Sickle attack by Rowan, Rowan bounced off the ropes and Splashed on Ziggler, looking for the pin here, 1-2-Ziggler kicks out! Rowan picks up Ziggler and tries to whip him into the corner, but Ziggler counters then gives Rowan a Splash of his own. The Fans are Rallying behind Ziggler and Miz as they fight on. Dolph whips Rowan into the ropes near Miz and Miz strikes Rowan with a Knee, stunning him towards Dolph as he flies in with a big Clothesline. Ziggler tags Miz in and Miz comes in on fire with a big Neckbreaker. He follows it up with a clothesline, then whips Rowan over the ropes and delivers a Hotshot to Rowan, sending him crashing to the floor. And the fans here are rocking the house with their support. Miz wasted no time going after Harper with a Big Boot to send him to the floor as well and it becomes an all out brawl around the ring. Miz and Harper, Dolph and Rowan, the ref has no control at this point except to count. Miz picks up Harper and attempts to whip Harper into the steel steps, but Harper counters and it's the Miz tasting them. Harper sends Miz back into the ring where the match continues and Rowan whips Miz into their corner, looking to double team. Rowan tags Harper then whips him into Miz with for a powerful clothesline. Harper covers, 1-2-Dolph breaks up the count! Dolph saves the match but Harper was quick to measure up and connect with a clothesline to the Miz. Miz made it to his feet during that time and took out Rowan who was unaware of the action as he trying to get a second wind. Harper turns his attention to the Miz and walks into the Snapmare Driver! Miz then sized up Harper, and pulls out the Skull Crushing Finale! Miz covers, 1-2-3!
The Miz and Dolph Ziggler wins by Pinfall
-----

MATCH #3 THE USOS v BOOKER T & CHRIS JERICHO

Booker T kicks off the match with Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso comes out hot, taking out Booker to the mat in a hurry. Jimmy follows up with a Jumping Elbow Drop. Jimmy full of energy, picking up Booker and delivering a hard right and a double chop across the chest of Booker, sending him back to the canvas. Jimmy delivers another big Jumping Elbow Drop to Booker, taking full control of this match. Booker soon nips that in the bud with a Arm Twist and a Clothesline to Jimmy, knocking him off his momentum. Booker tags in Jericho and the machismo swagger of Jericho begins to ooze out as the crowd just cheers for him. Jericho focuses on Jimmy, keeping him down with stomps and kicks to the face as Jericho could only do. Jericho tries to capitalize more on Jimmy but Jimmy counters his grapple with a Facebuster and another Jumping Elbow Drop to Jericho this time. Jimmy pulls up Jericho and the two goes back and forth with strikes and chops until Jericho hits Jimmy with a Jumping Facebuster. Jericho continues to work Jimmy on the mat, slowing down the pace of the match and keeping his team under control. Jimmy gets up slowly with Jericho behind him lurking and Jericho hits him with the Flashback. Jericho thinking high rish, high reward and goes up to the top turnbuckle. Rallying the crowd on his side, Jericho leaps off for an elbow drop but Jimmy quickly moves of the way. During Jericho's time of recovering, Jimmy tags in Jey, and Jey walks right into a Dropkick by Jericho. Somehow Jericho kept the momentum on his side for a bit longer as he it took it to Jey with strikes and forearms. But Jey wasn't going to back down as he fought back with big chops and forearms of his own. Jey connects with a kick to the mid-section and has Jericho reeling. Jey Uso whips jericho, but Jericho counters it and catches Jey in a Sleeper Slam. Jericho covers, 1-Jey kicks out quickly. Jericho pulls up Jey and gives him a beautiful Vertical Suplex in the middle of the ring. Jericho keeps on the attack with his over confident stomps to the face and then runs to the ropes and connects with the Lionsault! Y2J hook the legs, 1-2-Jey kicks out! Jericho tries to mount some more offense and send Jey over the ropes but Jey counters it instead and Suplexes Jericho back into the ring. Booker intervenes and pull Jey between the ropes, hitting him with a big Leg Drop, buying Jericho some time to recover. Jericho and Jey gets up at the same time and Jericho strikes first, then Jey blocks the second attempt and strikes back. Jericho whips Jey into the ropes and launches Jey mid-air, thinking Flap Jack, but hits the Code Break instead! The crowd goes nuts over the exciting action! Jericho covers, 1-2-Jimmy breaks the count! Jericho stays on Jey and Booker comes in, they both double team Jey with a Double Suplex. Jericho covers again, but only a one-count as Jimmy breaks up the pin. Jericho tries to strike down Jey, but he counters it with a blow to the mid-section. Jericho then tries to whip Jey, but Jey steady fighting him off until he was able to make the tag and the fans goes into a fever pitch for more action. Jimmy gets in the ring and Jericho somehow reacts quicker to Jimmy's movement and catches him off guard with a Dropkick, sending him back into the corner. Jericho flips Jimmy upside down into the tree of woe and delivers a Backstabber to Jimmy. And Chris Jericho is looking very unstoppable right now during the match! Jericho stays on Jimmy with some offense then pulls off a Northern Light Suplex and bridges with the pin, but a one-count only. Both men are looking exhausted at this point, especially Jericho as he been inside the ring for majority of the match. Jimmy begins to fight back against Jericho, a couple of big haymakers here and wraps up Jericho in a big Clothesline! Jimmy helps Jericho back to his feet, only to connect with the Superkick, sounding off on the jaw! Jimmy covers, but a one-count. Jimmy stays on Jericho as he's still reeling and sends him into their corner. Jimmy tags in Jey and Jey goes up high. Jimmy Scoop Slam Jericho, setting him up for the Uso Splash and Jey connects! Jey covers, but Booker comes in and saves the match. Jey continues to work on Jericho as the Uso have the momentum of the match and trying to retain their titles. Jey connects with a couple of Head Butts to Jericho, trying to keep him down. Another cover by Jey, and Booker saves the match on a two-count! Jericho somehow wills him-self to his feet and catches Jey in a Swinging Neckbreaker. Jericho picks up Jey, and Jey tries to sneak off a Superkick, but Jericho dodges it and hits the Code Breaker on Jey Uso, busting him open! And finally, Jericho tags in Booker T! Booker tries to capitalize on Jey, but Jey fights back! Jey stays on the offense and connects with the Superkick to Booker! Jey sends Booker in to their corner and sets him up for another Uso Splash, this time Jimmy goes flying and connects! Jimmy covers, 1-2-And Jericho breaks the count! What a phenomenal match! Jimmy continues the match with two big Suplexes to Booker before tagging in Jey. But to Jimmy's mistake, Booker was able to crawl to his corner and make the hot tag to Jericho and Jericho comes in on fire! Jericho knocks down Jey, then Jimmy. Jericho comes back to Jey and Code Breaker! Code Breaker! Jericho covers, 1-2-3! NEW CHAMPIONS! NEW CHAMPIONS!
Booker T and Chris Jericho Wins BY Pinfall & Capture The WWE Tag Team Championship

-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

Cole: My God! We have new Champions! Booker T and Chris Jericho are the new WWE Tag Team Champions!

JBL: This is amazing! My man Booker is Tag Team champ once again!

King: Boy, that match was too close to call! There were times I didn't think Booker T or Chris Jericho could put away The Usos.

Cole: But you have to give it up for the Usos, they did not back down. They shed blood, sweat, and tears in that match and tried to defend the titles as true Champions.

JBL: I don't see no tears running down their faces Michael. The Usos are too proud of a Samoan family to not walk out of here with their heads high at least.

-----

MATCH #4 CESARO v JACK SWAGGER

Cesaro and Swagger didn't waste time going at each other, tying up and jocking for position. Both canceling out each other's maneuver then Swagger launches Cesaro into the corner, where he crumble to the mat. Swagger delivers a few stomps to Cesaro's back then, clobbers on him before bolstering his confidence with push-ups over Cesaro. Swagger tries to keep on the offense but Cesaro had enough and counters with a Uppercut that stuns Swagger. Cesaro follows up with a couple of rights and Swagger counters with a faux irish whip, pulling Cesaro back and driving his knee in him. Swagger continues to work on Cesaro, but the phazing was minimal as Cesaro dug down and mustered up a big German Suplex on Swagger. Cesaro turns the momentum infor his favor with a couple Knee Strikes to Swagger's sternum then to the face. Cesaro then whips Swagger into the corner, rebounding off the buckle and Cesaro tries to connect with the Big Boot, but misses. Swagger tries to capitalize from behind, but Cesaro kept his wits and delivers a elbow shot to the face to hold off Swagger. But Swagger fights through it and somehow Back Suplexes Cesaro, turning the momentum his way again. Swagger picks up Cesaro and plants Cesaro with a Stalling Vertical Suplex, but Cesaro gets right back up as if it had no affect. Swagger zero in with a big right and hits Cesaro with a Pull-Back Fireman Carry. Swagger staying on offense, not letting up Cesaro knowning how unstoppable he can be. Swagger sees his opening and whips Cesaro into the corner once more, laying out Cesaro to the mat, setting him up for the Swagger Bomb and he hits it! Swagger covers, 1-2-Cesaro powers out! Cesaro hops back to his feet in no time and Northern Suplexed Swagger, bridging the pin. Ref counts, but only a one-count. Cesaro started to mound some offense of his own with a few Uppercuts and a Headbutt to finish off. Cesaro stays on Swagger with a couple of stomps to the lower back and a big Elbow Drop. Cesaro then lifts up Swagger by the mid-section, looking to finish him off with the Gutwrench Suplex and he plants him hard on the canvas! Cesaro covers, 1-2-Swagger kicks out! Swagger trying to stay alive in this hard hitting match, as both men pull out the big stops from the beginning. You can see Zeb Colter trying to revive Swagger, shouting at him, but to no use. Cesaro calls for his finisher, and the crowd are on their feet. Cesaro whips Swagger into the ropes, rebounding, and launch Swagger mid-air and connects with the Very European Uppercut! Swagger is out! Cesaro goes for the cover, and Zeb intervenes at the last minute. The ref had no choice but to argue down Zeb, buying Swagger time, which was effective as Cesaro released the pin and made his way to Zeb Colter. Swagger pounced to his feet, spinning Cesaro around and catches him with a big Powerslam followed by relentless stomps and a Leg Drop. Swagger helps Cesaro up and attempts to whip him, but Cesaro counters tosses him over the ropes. Swagger hangs on and counters Cesaro punch, Suplexing him over the ropes and out of the ring! Zeb encouraged Swagger to stay on him and Swagger did just that. Kicking Cesaro in the stomach, not once, but twice. Swagger then delivers a big Back Suplex on the floor outisde the ring, sounding off a loud thud. Cesaro was in danger of Swagger had his way. Swagger awaits for Cesaro to get to his feet before pulling off a Gutwrench Suplex of his own on Cesaro and the count is up to 5 by the referee. Cesaro makes it back into the ring on the 9th count and Swagger goes back on the offense, cornering Cesaro then performing a Bodysplash on Cesaro. Swagger tries to pull Cesaro up but Cesaro shoves him off and surprises him with a Big Boot, laying him out. Cesaro covers, but Zeb intervenes again, arguing with the ref. Swagger utilized the time to recover then catches Cesaro off guard with a big Chop, and a Big Boot too follow. Swagger covers, but the ref doesn't see it. The argument between Zeb and the referee was so uncessary, that the ref missed out on two pin attempts. Throughout, Swagger maintains to stay on offense. Swagger sees his final opening if he was going to put away Cesaro, the time was now. Swagger sets up Cesaro for the Gutwrench Powerbomb and drives him into the mat! Swagger covers, 1-2-3!
Jack Swagger Wins By Pinfall

-----

MATCH #5 BIG E v RYBACK

Big, the Intercontinental Champion, comes into this match with no advantage besides the Champion Advantage, and it is highly doubted that The Big Guy would let Big E off so easily. Both men tie up, both jocking and cancelling out each other with sheer power. Big E then catches Ryback with a forearm, lifting him up and cracking Ryback's back across his knee in BackBreaker. Ryback pops back up with no affect and the two continue to power each other for control of the match. Big E delivers another Backbreaker to Ryback, trying to weaken the lowerback of Ryback. Big E mounts Ryback and shoots off a flurry of rights, Big E now in control. Big E tries to pull Ryback to his feet, but Ryback counters. Ryback attempts a haymaker, but Big E reverses that, then Gorilla Press Ryback like a lightweight, planting him down with a front slam. Ryback pops back to his feet once again and this time it's Big E being Gorilla Pressed, falling into a Power Slam! Huge thud hitting the canvas! Ryback then starts to ram Big E's head into the mat multiple times, but that had no effect as Big E popped to his feet as well and drops Ryback with a Spinebuster! Big E covers, but only a one-count. Big E tames Ryback again and Power Slams him to the mat and covers, 1-2-Ryback kicks out. Big E attempts to whip Ryback into the ropes, but Ryback counters and sends Big E rebounding and Ryback presses Big with the Lou Thesz along with more slamming Big E's head into the mat. Ryback stays on the offense, stomping on Big E, but Big E powers his way back to his feet. When all else fails, Ryback roared back and charged at Big E and connects with the Meat Hook Clothesline! Ryback covers! 1-2-Big E kicks out! Ryback delivers several stomps to Big E before trying to pull him up, which cost him as Big E was able to get a boot to Ryback's face. Big E gets to his feet and turns things around with a thunderous Shoulder Block. Ryback gets back to his feet and Big E hits Ryback with the RUnning Body Block this time and Ryback is reeling on the mat! Big E covers, 1-2-Ryback kicks out! Both men going back and forth, exchanging blows. Ryback whips Big E, Big E reverses it with a kick to the mid-section. Big E whips Ryback, but Ryback reverses it with a big chop, leveling Big E to the mat. Ryback takes advantage and tries to take control of the pace with a big elbow to the back Big E's head, but Big E bounced back with a Sit-Out Backbreaker. Big E has been targeting Ryback's lower back a number of times and looks to have came into affect. Big E whips Ryback once more and gets the BIg Body Slam on Ryback. Ryback pulls himself up with the ropes and Big E was right there to capitalize on Ryback with another Power Slam! Big E covers, 1-2-3!
Big E Wins By Pinfall & Retains The Intercontinental Championship

-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

Cole: And Big E retains the Intercontinental Championship!

JBL: I don't think there's a guy in the WWE that can stop Big E right now.

King: I got to agree with you JBL, Big E has been looking tremendous as of late and successfully defended the title against Ryback, not once, but twice!

Cole: And you got to think that Big E has Ryback's number anytime.

Spoiler

-----

MATCH #6 JOHN CENA v BRAY WYATT

As the bell rung, the tension was so thick, you can slice right through it. The crowd was waiting, anticipating who will through the first punch. Both men standing tall in their respective corners. John Cena, with a burning fire in his eyes, and Bray Wyatt, smiling, gazing upon his enemy. These two were going to make this the fight of the century. And Bray Wyatt is the one to throw the first punch. Cena blocks the second strike and counters. Bray counters Cena, and the two goes back and forth until Bray whips Cena over the ropes and tackles him off the apron into the barricade. Bray follows Cena and looked to make this a street fight, but it's not a No DQ match. Bray stalks Cena, lifting him up and sending him into the barricade again, pummeling Cena, then crashing Cena into the steel steps. Bray was in control of the match and the fans booed Bray as loud as they ever could, watching Cena take his beating. Bray breaks the count and returns outside the ring, stomping a mudhole in Cena. Cena tries to shake the cobb webs and get back to his feet and Bray comes at Cena with a big Clothesline. Bray stalks Cena from behind, Cena gets back to his feet and Bray slams Cena with the Uranage! Bray Wyatt is trying to destroy Cena! He doesn't care for the win, he cares about inflicting pain on Cena. You can hear Bray scraeam at Cena while Cena tries to get to his feet, "COME FACE YOUR FEARS CENA! DON'T RUN AWAY! DEFEAT YOUR DEMONS!" Bray whips Cena into the Barricade once more and looks at him, laughing at bit, then charges at Cena, spearing him through the barricade! The crowd gives a loud pop and goes into a "HOLY SH!T" chant. Cena was slowly getting decimated by Bray Wyatt. Bray Wyatt was the methodical torturer, but this side of Bray was different from what was displayed. Bray was becoming the true "Eater of Worlds". Once more, Bray breaks the count of 5 and returns to Cena. Bray whips Cena to the other end of the Barricade then charges at Cena again, this time Cena counters with a big Hip Toss! Cena gets on the offensive side of things, mounting Bray and delivering a flurry of punches. Cena picks up Bray then whipping him into the steps, returning the taste of steel. Cena pulls Bray to his feet, but Bray counters with a rake in the eyes, and slapping Cena with a knee to the face. Bray breaks the count and heads to the announcer's table, dressing down the table. The sick Bray Wyatt had evil intentions for Cena. Bray picks up Cena and and delivers a Sister Abigail outside the ring, driving Cena's face into one of the TV monitors! Cena laid there unconscious from the brutal beating, but Bray was not done. Bray picks up Cena, but Cena counters Bray into an AA and sends Bray crashing through the table! The fans cried out in excitement and the carnage! Cena makes his return to the ring slowly, picking up his bones, trying to fight through one of biggest fights against Bray Wyatt. The count was at 6 and Bray was coming around, and he makes it back into the ring. Cena awaited Bray to get to his feet and smacks him with a Shoulder Tackle! And another Shoulder Tackle! Bray swings wildly and Cena ducks, and drops Bray with a Spinning Powerbomb! The fans knew what time it was as a mixture of cheers and boos rallied Cena. Cena gestures the Five Knuckle Shuffle and plants his fist square in the face of Bray. Cena stalked Bray Wyatt, signaling for another dose of AA. Cena grabs Bray and hoisted him on his Shoulders, but Bray counters and drives Cena with a huge DDT. Both men laid flat out momentarily before both started to stir around, getting back to their feet at the same time, and Bray Wyatt with another Sister Abigail! Such sinister impact! Bray makes the first cover of the match, 1-2-Cena kicks out! Bray was in disbelief as he killed over before getting to his feet again. Bray backed away from Cena, staring at him, slowly smiling at him. Bray's eyes were cold as ice as he allowed Cena to recover. Cena edged near the ropes, pulling him-self up. You can see that Cena was using every last bit of energy he had to stand on his own two feet. And at last, Cena's rages as he let out a battlecry towards Bray. Cena charges at Bray for another Shoulder Tackle, but Bray counters it into another Sister Abigail! Bray plants Cena then covers! 1-2-3!
Bray Wyatt Wins By Pinfall
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

*The bell rung as a victor was decided in the match between John Cena and Bray Wyatt. The crowd was at awe, not sure to cheer for the match, or boo Bray for sinister laughter and devious ways. But the fight these two left in the ring, had the whole arena nearly speechless.*

Cole: Wow!...

JBL: Incredible...

Kings: Guys... I don't know what to say here, what did we just see?

JBL: We just saw two galiaths go to war and one came out on top...

Cole: And that really sums up this match, two of the best that WWE has to offer...

JBL: Only question is, where does Cena go from here?

*Bray appeared to take his leave from the ring, but stops to sit in the corner, staring at Cena*

Cole: Guys, look at Bray Wyatt... Staring at Cena... It's almost as if he's disappointed in him...
-----

MAIN EVENT BATISTA v DANIEL BRYAN v RANDY ORTON

The bell rings and Orton strikes first in the opening on Batista, teeing off a couple of hits. Daniel Bryan intervenes and Triple German Suplex Orton. Batista lurks on Bryan, Gorilla Pressing then Power Slamming Bryan to the mat. Momentarily Batista and Orton team up on Bryan, stomping him out, trying to take the Champion out of the equation. Batista tries to pull up Bryan, but Bryan counters, taking the legs from under Batista. Orton jumps in and catches Bryan with an Uppercut of his own. Orton tries to go for the Pull-Back Uppercut once more, but Bryan counters with a gut kick. Bryan tries to walk pass Orton, and Orton still catches Bryan with the Uppercut. Ignoring Batista, Orton rebounds Bryan off the ropes with a Powerslam then applies a modified Camel Clutch on Bryan, but not long enough before Batista breaks up the submission. Batista rebounds Orton out of the corner, Sidewalk Slamming Orton. Batista mounts Orton, delivering clubbing blows to the head. Bryan jumps back in and whips Batista to the ropes, dragging him down to the mat off the rebound into an armbar. Bryan stretches out Batista's arm then stomps on it, trying to weaken The Animal. Bryan tries to capitalize on Batista, but Batista counters, shoving him off and connecting with a Big Boot. Orton stalks Batista from behind, Striking him from the back, striking Bryan with a kick to the mid-section. Orton counters Batista surprise attack, then Clothesline Bryan! These three men wasted no time beating on each other, trying to take the fight out of someone to cover or submit. Batista takes his fight to Bryan as Orton slides out of the picture, looking for some time of weapon under the ring. Orton finds a steel chair and makes his way back into the ring only to be whipped into the corner by Bryan and caught in a Judo Toss. Bryan continues to work on Orton as Batista watches on to pick his spot. Orton once again slides out the ring for another weapon, this time it's a tall ladder coming into play and the crowd cheers on Orton for it. Bryan had his attention on Batista and Orton tosses the ladder into the ring, crashing into Bryan, taking him down to the mat. Orton slides in the ring, whipping Batista into the corner hard. Orton picks up Bryan, gut kick, and plants him with a DDT! The crowd goes off in a frenzy as Orton is the only man standing at this point. Orton picks up Batista and tossed him between the ropes, setting him up for the Hangman's DDT and plants Batista! Bryan quickly scurries into the cover, but Orton breaks it with a stomp on Bryan's back. Orton turns his attention to Bryan, both men battling it out. Orton whips Bryan in the direction of Batista, into the turnbuckle hard and falling to his knees as Batista begin to recover to his feet, just then Orton out of nowhere with the Lou Thesz Press on Batista following up with forearm strikes. Orton was on fire! Orton grabs the ladder and jams it into the ribs of Batista. Then Bryan began to club elbow shots into the traps of Batista. Orton picks up Batista, but Bryan gets in the way and Batista picks up Bryan, driving him down into the canvas with the Spinbuster! For a moment, Orton and Batista were the only two standing, a bit of trash talking, and just then, Bryan kips up and kicks Batista in the mid-section. Bryan whips Batista into the corner as Orton watch him make a comeback routine. Orton grabs the steel chair and cracks it over Bryan's head. Orton then proceed to beat Bryan with the steel chair, hitting him over and over, relentlessly vicious! Batista started to come around and Orton gives him a chair shot as well. Both men laid out, Orton standing tall, and Orton makes the decision to go after the Champion. Orton falls to the mat, slapping it, coiled, ready to strike. Bryan coming to slowly and The Animal is still out. RKO! RKO TO DANIEL BRYAN! Randy Orton slithers into the cover, 1-2-BATISTA BREAKS THE COUNT!! And you can see that Bryan is busted open after that sidistic RKO. Orton bounces back to his feet and the Animal is there behind him. Batista swings Orton around and kicks Orton in the mid-section! Bryan is slowly coming to as Batista delivers the Batista Bomb! But Batista didn't cover in time and Bryan quickly catches Batista off guard, locking Batista in the YES! Lock! Batista is thriving in pain! And Orton was beginning to come to, but BATISTA TAPS! BATISTA TAPS!
Daniel Bryan Wins By Submission
-----

*ENDING SEGMENT*

Cole: Daniel Bryan did it! Daniel Bryan did it! Batista! Orton! Once again foil at the hands of Daniel Bryan!

King: Unbelievable! I can't really can't believe it!

JBL: This is a travesty! Why is it always this goat-looking gnome coming out on top?! How do he do it!?

Cole: It's why he's the underdog of the WWE! And STILL the WWE World Heavyweight Champion!! YES!! YES!! YES!!
Old 05-11-2015, 07:39 PM   #80
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Amazing show man. Booker and Jericho will be awesome as tag champs. Barrett attacking Dean was awesome, and that should be a great rivalry.

Bryan overcomes the odds again. Thats awesome to see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »