Home

WWE Universe: Generation X

This is a discussion on WWE Universe: Generation X within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2015, 08:49 PM   #57
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: WWE Universe: Generation X

You know a feuds hot when it main events over a championship match. I can't wait to see what depth Cena will plummet to next.

Speaking of the Championship match, I can't believe Bryan won (although I can since I'm sure you simmed it). It'll be interesting to see what this game of hot potato leads up to.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:57 PM   #58
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
You know a feuds hot when it main events over a championship match. I can't wait to see what depth Cena will plummet to next.

Speaking of the Championship match, I can't believe Bryan won (although I can since I'm sure you simmed it). It'll be interesting to see what this game of hot potato leads up to.
But it is Cena and we know Cena Main Events EVERYTHING...so basically its just like real life.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-16-2015, 09:20 PM   #59
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
Great show. Cena going crazy?
Thanks. I wouldn't call it crazy, but given that Cena has damn near a Hulk Hogan "Good Guy Forever" persona, it's more of him just snapping like almost any person would who's been held up to that kind of standard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great show for sure.

Cant wait for the tournament.

Looks like Wyatt definitely got in Cena's head huh?
Thanks man, the tornament already started with the triple threat. It was nothing big, just a mini-series. I haven't had much for Big E, so hopefully, this'll get things going.
Quote:

Oh, we're gonna have fun stripping Cena down to it's core. I've been watching "WWE Total Divas" (don't judge, nothing really on tv nowadays) and I've got an idea for May. So we're just getting started.

Far as Batista dropping the title to DB, I was a bit surprised, but it's it's a rubber exchange like in the Attitude Era, so that formality is welcomed. But don't expect a back and forth between them two anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
But it is Cena and we know Cena Main Events EVERYTHING...so basically its just like real life.
True lol But hopefully things will change this summer. Bray & Cena are going to CLASH!
Old 01-16-2015, 09:28 PM   #60
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamyice
Oh, we're gonna have fun stripping Cena down to it's core. I've been watching "WWE Total Divas" (don't judge, nothing really on tv nowadays) and I've got an idea for May. So we're just getting started
I'm in no position to judge. I may or may not have watched every episode so far

I think I might know what idea you got from Total Divas though. It's way to early for me to even bother trying to guess though (and I'm probably wrong)
Old 01-17-2015, 12:11 AM   #61
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
I'm in no position to judge. I may or may not have watched every episode so far

I think I might know what idea you got from Total Divas though. It's way to early for me to even bother trying to guess though (and I'm probably wrong)
Strangely, it's actually good. I can only imaging that it would have been better if the old WWE Divas had a show. Trish Stratus, Lita, Molly, Victoria, Stacy, Stacy's legs lol With the women's division only getting one slot in a show, a reality show isn't too bad for them at all.

What you're thinking is probably right. The show gave me a good feel to intwine with the character of Cena, so it'll be fun to see how it turns out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2015, 08:53 PM   #62
MVP

infamyice's Arena

ALL CARDS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
APRIL, WEEK 4, 2014

*OPENING*

*The show starts off with lots of explosions from the pyrotechs to open up RAW*

Cole:
Hello and welcome to Monday Night RAW! We have a great show for you guys tonight featuring the main event between Randy Orton and the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan.

JBL: Don't call him that Michael! He's a goat for crying out loud! When the last time you saw a goat compete and win the WWE title in this business?

Cole: Well, it was a WrestleMania XXX when Daniel Bryan defeated Batista and Randy Orton in the main event. Anyway, our other commentary partner, Jerry Lawler is not here with us tonight. It was reported he's having some health issues and we wish him the best. Get well soon.
-----

Match #1 Curtis Axel v Alberto Del Rio

The show starts off with Axel and Del Rio jocking to take control of the match and Del Rio strikes the first move with a Back Suplex then a German Suplex to follow. Momentum changes quick when Del Rio doesn't follow up sooner and Axel has fought back full force, wearing down Del Rio and DDTing Del Rio then the cover, 1-Del Rio kicks out. Del Rio starts to fight back into the match and they both go back and forth. The match eventually turns one-sided as Del Rio keeps control after hitting another German Suplex on Axel and he's reeling. Del Rio whips Axel into the corner and connects with the Step-Up Enziguiri. Del Rio covers, 1-2-3!
Alberto Del Rio Wins By Pinfall
-----

Match #2 Cesaro v Mark Henry

Cesaro tekes it to Mark Henry as the bell ring with knee strikes to the gut and chin. Cesaro knew he had a uphill battle against Mark Henry who decimated Jack Swagger last week. Cesaro charges at Henry and with great power, German Suplexes Mark Henry. Cesaro takes control of the match until Mark Henry pops to his feet and blast Cesaro. Henry fights back with clubbing blows to Cesaro and hits a Backbreaker. Cesaro refuses to lay down as he get back into the match and the two go back and forth, but Mark Henry is just to strong to go toe to toe as he Power Slams Cesaro. Henry pulls Cesaro to his feet and Cesaro counters with a Russian Legsweep and works on Henry on the mat. Cesaro was feeling it and getting in the zone. Cesaro with great strength lifts up Mark Henry and Gutwrench Suplexes him. Cesaro quickly covers, but not even a 1-count. Cesaro sized up Henry and European Uppercuts The World Strongest Man, knocking him out, and pins him, 1-2-3!
Cesaro Wins By Pinfall
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

*Jack Swagger music hits and the fans pops for him as he approach the ring, not taking his eyes off of Cesaro*

Cole: I think Jack Swagger have a score to settle with Cesaro

*Swagger charged at the ring and slides in, Cesaro counteract and both men going toe to toe with strikes. Cesaro gets the upperhand as he uppercut Swagger, Swagger falling back to the ropes*

JBL: And here comes Swagger back to get him some!

*Swagger bounce off the ropes and blast Cesaro with a boot to the face. Cesaro tries to scurry away, but Swagger catches him and locks in the Patriot Lock*

Cole: Swagger gets Cesaro in the Patriot Lock!

*Cesaro taps out in defeat and Swagger holds on a little longer before letting go*

JBL: Oh my, I say this American is ready for a fight, and he's going to bring it Cesaro this Sunday at Backlash.

Cole: These two will see each other at Backlash and Swagger is telling Cesaro he better bring his A-game for the Submission Match this Sunday!
-----

Match #3 Sheamus v Roman Reigns

Sheamus and Dean Ambrose rivalry kicked off the moment that Sheamus won his #1 contender match two weeks ago and Dean Ambrose wasn't taking the threat to his title reign lightly. Sheamus has been attacked and taken out for the last two weeks by The Shield and Batista. With their rivalry coming to a head at Backlash, Sheamus' last obstacle is going through Roman Reigns. And Sheamus didn't waste no time going at Reigns with a crushing Spinebuster and working him on the mat. Reigns fights his way back into the match and has taken complete control with a Power Slam, followed by a flurry on mounted punches to Sheamus. Reigns pulled Sheamus to his feet and whipped him into the ropes and Sheamus countered with a big Shoulder Block to Reigns. Sheamus begins to work on Reigns legs, delivering elbow shots to the knee. Sheamus helps Reigns up and sets him up for White Noise and hits it. The fans are really behind Sheamus at this point. Sheamus covers, 1-2-Reigns kicks out. Reigns gets up and the two struggle back and forth with chops and strikes. Reigns counters Sheamus and whips him into the ropes again, trying to set him up for the Samoan Drop, but Sheamus hits Reigns with the Brogue Kick! Lights out! Sheamus covers, 1-2-3!
Sheamus Wins By Pinfall
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

Cole: Sheamus wins! Sheamus defeated Roman Reigns!

JBL: There's nowhere for Dean Ambrose to run and hide now. He'll have to face to Celtic Warrior this Sunday, man to man.

*Sheamus celebrates in the ring, thriving in intensity. Sheamus looks at Dean Ambrose, gesturing the belt around his will be his soon. Dean Ambrose stares a hole into Sheamus, and things looks to get serious but, Dean backs off with Reigns towing along*

Cole: Dean Ambrose being wise not to take the fight to Sheamus tonight, instead Sheamus will have to wait to get his hands on Ambrose at Backlash
-----

Match #4 Jimmy Uso v Chris Jericho

Both men tie up and Jimmy takes advantage early with a big clothesline. Jimmy Uso's small momentum was overturned by Jericho with a clothesline of his own followed by several stomps. Jericho helps Uso up and Vertical Suplexes Jimmy and continue to work on Jimmy on the mat with kicks to the body and mushing his foot in Jimmy's face. Jericho helps Jimmy up but Jimmy counters with Snap Suplex and a jumping knee to the face of Jericho. Neither men could hold onto momentum as it sways back and forth through the match. Suddenly, Jimmy Uso Superkicks Jericho square on the chin, and covers, 1-2-Jericho kicks out. Both men get to their feet and Jimmy looked to follow up but Jericho surprises him with a beautiful Dropkick to create some room to recover. Jericho starts to light up Jimmy's chest with chops then whip him into the corner following a big clothesline. Jericho sized up Jimmy from behind and charged at him, Jimmy ducks and Jericho rebounds from the ropes and was catapulted into the air and caught in a Samoan Drop by Jimmy! Jimmy covers, 1-2-Jericho kicks out again, showing resilience. Fans thought this match was over, but Jericho keeps digging down deep to fight back. Jimmy continues to work on Jericho and covers again, but only for a one count. Jericho is staggering back to his feet and Jimmy could feel the end is nearing. Jimmy sizes up Jericho for another Superkick and connects! Jimmy covers, 1-2-3!
Jimmy Uso Wins By Pinfall
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

JBL: What a match these two put on for us tonight!

Cole: Incredible! Both Usos capturing a singles win over #1 contenders, Booker T and Chris Jericho and now head into Backlash to defend the Tag Team titles.

JBL: And look at this! Nothing but respect from Y2J!

*Chris Jericho congratulate Jimmy Uso for his victory and holds his hand up in victor*

*The fans give the two a big pop and couldn't wait to see the Tag Team Championship on the line*

Cole: Look at this JBL, Both Usos win a singles match against Booker and Jericho, but when Booker and Jericho came back to RAW earlier this month, they secured a win for the team over the Usos. Could we see this at Backlash again?

JBL: I don't know Michael, we'll have to see. The Usos are champs for a reason, I know for sure they'll give it their all to retain.
-----

Main Event Daniel Bryan v Randy Orton

This match was anticipated to see who will come out on top. Randy Orton was especially livid as his title shot slipped away from him again as we saw Daniel Bryan defeating Batista on Smackdown. Daniel didn't waste time and came out the gates with a flurry of kicks and punches, nailing Orton with a Dropkick. Orton makes it back to his feet and Daniel catches him with a Swinging Neckbreaker, capitalizing on Orton with kicks to the sternum. Daniel stays in control with a Snap DDT followed by elbow strikes to the collar of Orton. Bryan helps Orton to his feet and front face locks him, Orton spins out of it and catches Bryan with a forearm shot, looking to swing the momentum in his favor with a beautiful Dropkick. Orton went to work on Daniel Bryan's leg, trying to take out the speed game from him and keep Bryan from utilizing his legs. Kicks to the back of the knee, knee slams into the mat, Randy served each blow viciously. Orton covers, 1-Bryan kicks out. Orton helps Bryan to his feet for a Vertical Suplex and hits it, following it with a cover, 1-2-Bryan kicks out again. Bryan fights back into the match with blows to the body of Orton and run the ropes. Bryan charging at Orton full speed and Randy counters Bryan, sending him through the middle of the ropes, trapping Bryan by the torso and Spike DDT! The boos come in loud for Randy Orton as he delivered the sinister maneuver. Orton covers, 1-2-Bryan kicks out, staying in it! Orton gets up seeing Bryan cornered, giving Orton bad intentions as he backed away into the opposite corner. Randy Orton had one thing in mind and was to get rid of the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Randy's intensity flurried, viciously stalking Bryan as he staggered up, and Randy charges at him and connects with the Punt Kick! Daniel Bryan was laid out cold and Randy Orton stood over his body, staring down at him, not even attempting a cover. Randy starts to back away once more into the corner and set up for another punt. Bryan was super slow to get to his knees, but when he finally did, Orton charged at him again and connects with the Punt Kick. Daniel Bryan has been busted wide open and Orton is thriving in inflicting the pain. With the end nearing, Orton seize the moment, coiled and stalking Daniel Bryan to get up one last time. Bryan staggers to his feet and-
-----

*CLOSING SEGMENT*

Spoiler

Old 01-18-2015, 09:59 PM   #63
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great show.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-18-2015, 10:15 PM   #64
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Great show. Looking forward to the tag team title match.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »