Home

A Different Take... (Reed's WWE 2k15 Universe)

This is a discussion on A Different Take... (Reed's WWE 2k15 Universe) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2015, 07:23 PM   #25
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: A Different Take... (Reed's WWE 2k15 Universe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
After the match a video played on the screen. It showed two wolves walking in the desert. They howled at the moon and then words came on the screen saying “the hunt begins soon”.
Haha something borrowed I see. I love it.

Great first show overall. I'm definitely interested in seeing what the hit squad is. The NXT tag team division is crazy good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2015, 07:34 PM   #26
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

I sense a bit of influence...love the first NXT.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-05-2015, 07:43 PM   #27
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thanks guys. I tried to make it my own without having it be exactly the same way Wisco had his hahaha. I don't know if you remember The Hit Squad from last year Smoove but if you don't think I think your in for a treat my man!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 01-07-2015, 09:20 AM   #28
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Just a quick update guys. My next post may not come until Saturday. I'm back in school and I've got a busy week ahead. I've got 4 basketball games to do commentary for. Today,Friday and 2 Saturday plus my part time job. So bear with me fellas.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Old 01-11-2015, 07:53 PM   #29
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

First Week April

Hello everyone and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! Tonight's show is going to be good. We will see what Triple H has in store for The Shield, how John Cena will respond to Bray Wyatt's continued mind games and even what Cody and Goldust are up to. All that and more Smackdown is getting ready to begin!

The show starts with The Shield in the ring. They talk about how their goal in the WWE is to rid it of injustice and how Evolution was the biggest threat they have dealt with. But they will not break because they are brothers in arms. Just then Evolution comes to the ramp and Triple H speaks...

Triple H:First off, your damn right we are the biggest threat you three have had to deal with! Now Dean tonight you will put your US Title on the line against Titus O'Neil and as for you Roman and Seth you two will be in tag team action against Randy Orton and Batista! Oh and Dean...your match is next!

Match 1 US Championship: Dean Ambrose (Champ) vs Titus O'Niel

This match was made to the surprise of Dean but so far Titus has not been used very much lately. Let's see how he does in this match.
The match started out with a bit of chain wrestling. These two have not faced off before so this was a good way to feel each other out. After exchanging holds for a bit Titus shows off his power using a big time arm drag to gain the advantage Titus dominated Dean for the majority of the match. That was until Dean countered a suplex from Titus into one of his own and got on a roll. Dean leveled Titus with a clothesline after bouncing off the ropes and set up for Dirty Deeds. That was when Evolution's music hit but Dean was able to avoid the distraction but Dirty Deeds was countered by Titus anyway! Titus planted Dean with Clash of the Titus and a new US Champ was crowned!
Titus really showed he belonged in this match and the scene cut to Triple H in his office smiling after watching Titus win the belt from Dean. He said to Batista and Randy that phase one of their plan to destroy The Shield was complete.

The scene cut to Cody and Goldust. Cody was telling Goldust that tonight he has a partner for him that will get his career back on track.

Match 2:Goldust and ?? vs. Rybaxel

Cody and Goldust come down to the ring. Cody introduces Goldust's partner...”Making moves, making million dollar moves” hits the speakers and out comes Darren Young. All Goldust can do is shake his head in disbelief He greets Darren with reluctance as they get set to face Rybaxel.
Goldust put in work on Ryback. So much so that The Big Guy had to exit the ring and tag in Axel. Goldust then made the tag to Darren and that's when things went downhill. Darren was dominated by Axel and Ryback. He couldn't even make the tag to Goldust who was calling for it and eventually got pinned by Curtis. Goldust just looked at Cody with disappointment in his eyes.

The scene cut to Tamina in an interview. She was asked why she did that to AJ last week.
Tamina: AJ thinks she's the best thing in the Diva division because she's held the title forever now. Well she has no idea who she's dealing with now. This was a long time coming.

Match 3:AJ Lee vs. Nikki Bella
This past Monday Tamina, AJ's long time manager turned on AJ in a fit of rage. Tonight AJ is looking to rebound.
Nikki took it to AJ early on with some quick offense that got the champ off her game. Eventually AJ was able to weather the storm and get in some offense of her own. The two ladies would then battle back and forth for the rest of the match even going outside and whipping each other into the steps and barricade, this was very physical for a Diva's match. After a Rack Attack by Nikki ended up being a rope break AJ caught Nikki with her Shining Wizard and won the match by pinfall. The crowd went wild as AJ had her hand raised in the air. After that she grabbed a mic.

AJ: Tamina what you did last week just showed me that I can't trust anyone in the Diva locker room. But that's ok because I don't need friends. The only thing I need is MY Diva Championship. AJ cradles the belt like a baby as she holds it close to her chest.

The scene cuts to Cody and Goldust again. Goldust is obviously frustrated about what happened but Cody reassures him that he will get them back on track.

John Cena is in an interview now. He is asked about his upcoming match with Luke Harper of The Wyatt Family.
Cena: I know that Luke is just as crazy as Bray is. You have to be to follow a guy like that. But you all know that no matter what the situation I never give up. So Luke, bring it on.

Match 4:John Cena vs. Luke Harper w/Bray Wyatt

The leader of the Cenation has been in conflict with Bray Wyatt since Wrestlemaina and tonight he looks to send a message to Bray and his family. Bray and Luke come down to the ring but before Luke gets in the ring him and Bray just laugh and point to the ramp. Out comes Eric Rowan, the third member of the Wyatt's!! Bray instructs Eric to get in the ring and face Cena. So now it's Cena vs. Rowan, it really is a numbers game now.

This was an all out brawl with both men going at it. The numbers game for the Wyatt's came into play plenty of times in this one. Anytime it looked like Cena was about to get on a roll either Bray or Luke would get on the apron and mess with Cena. Cena put Rowan down with an AA but never got the pin as both Bray and Luke got in the ring and attacked Cena. The match ended in DQ.
Cena fought back despite it being 3 on 1. Then the music of the Tag Team Champions The Uso's hit and they came down to even the odds in Cena's favor. The three eventually clean the ring and stand tall as the show goes to commercial.

The show comes back on the air with The Shield cutting a promo backstage....
Dean: Triple H you slimy worm! All you and your buddies know how to do is play tricks on people. Because of you I lost my US title! But that's ok....you guys have no idea what we are capable of.
Seth:That's right Dean, by the way me and Roman are terribly sorry we could not help in your match. Batista and Randy I hope you guys are ready because boy do we have a surprise for you guys....
Roman: Damn right we do. I've got enough punches to go around. Tonight you all will see why we have plenty of bite to go with our bark! Believe that, and believe in The Shield.
(Camera zooms out as all three men put their fists together)

Main Event:The Shield (Rollins & Reigns) vs. Evolution (Batista and Orton)
Evolution has been a thorn in the Shield's side since Mania. Tonight they look to try and finally get a leg up as they were on the receiving end of a beat down to end Raw this Monday.

As Randy and Batista make their way to the ring both Rollins and Reigns rush up the ramp and attack them there beating them down with kicks and punches and the match stays at that peak all the way through. Once things get back in the ring and the match officially starts Seth quickly hits Orton with a Seth-walker but Batista is able to break up the pin. Roman then doesn't take too kindly to that and brawl breaks out between all four men. Roman even nails Batista with a Spear! Finally order is restored but The Shield still have control. Seth throws Orton into the corner and lands that corner powerbomb. He then tells Roman to go after Batista. Seth plants a Curb Stomp on Orton and Roman battles Batista outside the ring as the ref counts to three and The Shield pick up the win and stand tall and are fired up as the show goes off the air.

WWE News/Rumors:
Titus O'Niel as US Champ? How will he handle his new found glory?
Are Harper and Rowan gunning for The Uso's Titles?
Bad News Barrett will face a returning superstar in his match in the first round of the Intercontinental Championship Contender's Tournament.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:27 PM   #30
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Glad to see Titus get the U.S title. Hopefully he aligns himself with The Authority in some way so he holds onto it.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #31
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Glad to see Titus get the U.S title. Hopefully he aligns himself with The Authority in some way so he holds onto it.
Titus has been getting lots of big pushes this year. He and Big Show have formed a team in my Universe, he has the U.S. Title now in Reed's Universe, and most of all, he has the MITB in Smoove's Universe (and retained it tonight! oh, spoiler, sorry).
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

I make awesome sports designs on Instagram: @abrodgraffix

A-Brod's WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of the Randomizer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2015, 11:29 PM   #32
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrod266
Titus has been getting lots of big pushes this year. He and Big Show have formed a team in my Universe, he has the U.S. Title now in Reed's Universe, and most of all, he has the MITB in Smoove's Universe (and retained it tonight! oh, spoiler, sorry).
I'm not sure exactly when and if it'll even happen, but Titus is a contender for the I.C. Title in mine too! Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »