Home

A Different Take... (Reed's WWE 2k15 Universe)

This is a discussion on A Different Take... (Reed's WWE 2k15 Universe) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2015, 11:28 PM   #57
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A Different Take... (Reed's WWE 2k15 Universe)

So my brother has brought the PS4 back home, question is would you guys be interested in me continuing my Universe write ups?

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 06-18-2015, 11:58 PM   #58
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

The more the merrier.

What I suggest though is go back and do a little write up of where we are and how we got there so we dont have to go back and re-read everything.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 06-19-2015, 12:05 AM   #59
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

That's actually a good idea. I'll get on that soon and hopefully I can have a new episode up here sometime this weekend.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Old 06-20-2015, 12:11 PM   #60
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

So this is a post to get everyone caught up on where I am currently in my Universe..
Current feuds are: AJ/Tamina,Cena/Wyatt,Daniel/Kane,Luke and Erick vs. The Uso's and Shield/Evolution.
The finals in the IC Contender's Tourney is Ziggler vs. Cesaro.
The Realist Guys are now heel after becoming the NXT Tag Champions.
Sami Zayn is in the NXT Championship match as well. May be more going into that though.
I think I got everything so I hope to have my next Raw episode up soon guys.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Old 06-20-2015, 06:05 PM   #61
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are 2 weeks away from Backlash folks, what kind of action will we see tonight? Stay tuned for the intensity that is Monday Night Raw!

The show opens with Triple H along with Evolution and Titus O'Neil in the ring.
Triple H: Daniel, you continue to be a thorn in my side constantly overcoming the odds. Well tonight will begin your downfall because we have a special person to face you in the main event...our new member Titus O'Neil! Good luck tonight, you're going to need it.

Match 1: Darren Young vs. Fandango
Darren has made his claim to Titus' US Title clear and tonight he is looking to pick up steam and beat Fandango. Maybe then Titus will accept his challenge.
Darren comes out on fire showing he is ready for prime time with a flurry of offense early on with slams,punches and kicks. Fandango turns the tide numerous times and he even plants Darren with a Russian Leg Sweep but he took time to taunt and Darren was able to kick out at 2. Darren gets back in the match after a nice sidewalk slam and landing an elbow drop followed up by a leg drop. He goes to cover Fandango but he is unable to get the win after a kick out at 2 by Fandango. Darren then ends the match with a Fisherman Carry Gutbuster and gets the win by pinfall.

Winner by pinfall Darren Young

After the match Young grabs a mic. “Titus I believe it's time we have our match. And I want that US Title so show me you are a real man and accept my challenge!” As he goes to leave the ring Titus comes out of nowhere and blasts Darren with the US Title in the back of the head. He then holds the belt up in the air and has an evil grin on his face.

The scene cuts to Paul Heyman with Cesaro in an interview with Renee Young. Renee asks how confident Cesaro is heading into his Falls Count Anywhere match tonight with Ziggler that will determine who will face Big E at Backlash for his Intercontinental Championship. Cesaro says that he is as confident as ever that he will leave tonight the winner. Paul then chimes in by saying that as long as he is in Cesaro's corner there is no way he will lose. He reminds everyone again that he was in Brock Lesnar's corner when he broke The Undertaker's Wrestlemaina streak. The two then walk off to get ready for the match.

Match 2:Jack Swagger vs. John Cena

We have not seen Jack Swagger in the ring since he came close to winning the Andre the Giant Battle Royal at Mania. He has a tough challenge tonight against John Cena.
The two exchange hard irish whips into the corner to start the match then get into a bit of chain wrestling which was evenly matched. Cena hits an AA on Swagger but Swagger kicks out at a close two count! Swagger then gets in some offense and puts Cena on the top turnbuckle. He goes up with him and plants Cena with a huge German Suplex! Swagger goes for the cover but is only able to get a two count. Cena fires up from there and hits his shoulder tackles into a side slam and the Five Knuckle Shuffle follows. Cena gets the pinfall from there.

Winner by pinfall John Cena

The lights go out and on the screen we see Bray Wyatt.
Bray:*Clapping* Congratulations John! You've done it again, putting down a guy who needs it way more than you do. When will you come to your senses man? This world would be so much better without you around. And very soon...so very soon.....you will be no more....

Byron Saxton is now with Dolph Ziggler getting his thoughts on facing Cesaro.
Dolph:Both me and Cesaro have proven why we deserve this Intercontinental Championship shot by making it this far. I know how dangerous the guy is, plus he has that snake Heyman in his corner. But I'll go out there and do what I always do Byron, steal the show and show everyone why I am the best.

Match 3:Natalya vs. Tamina
Tamina is looking to keep up her momentum since she turned on AJ a few weeks ago and Nattie is looking to rebound from her loss last week on Smackdown against AJ.
Before the match starts AJ's music hits and she skips down to join the commentary team. Tamina just glares at her in the ring.
Both ladies bring it in the early stages of the match and momentum swings back and forth. Tamina uses her power and Natalya shows off her strength as well, at one point rocking Tamina with a German Suplex. After that move Nattie went for a pin but it was kicked out of at 2. Tamina then popped up and hit a huge superkick but only got a two count of her own. The superkick left Natalya rocked and Tamina threw her into the and gave her a quick knee to the gut. Tamina then went up top for a Superfly Splash but it was at this moment AJ got up from the commentary chair. Tamina was distracted by this and it allowed Natalya to grab her from the top rope and roll Tamina up for the pinfall. AJ waved to Tamina as she made her way up the ramp to the back and left Tamina with an angry look on her face.

Winner by pinfall Natalya

The scene cuts to the office of Evolution and The Authority Triple H is surrounded by his crew and Titus O'Neil.
Triple H:Titus, you did well these last few weeks. Tonight you have a chance to prove yourself even further. You will be in action against Daniel Bryan. And to make sure things go smoothly I'm sending Randy with you.
Titus: Don't worry Triple H, things will go perfectly. I'm on board with you guys.

Match 4 Finals of Intercontinental Championship Tournament (Falls Count Anywhere):Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler
The Intercontinental Championship Contenders tournament will come to an end tonight. The winner will face Big E for the title at Backlash.
Very physical match all the way through. Cesaro hits Ziggler with punches and uppercuts and Ziggler returns the favor early on. After a bit Cesaro sends Ziggler outside after a punch on the groggy Ziggler out on the apron. Cesaro finds a chair under the ring and clocks Dolph with it. He then picks him up and plants Dolph with a Gutwrench Suplex on said chair. Ziggler is able to kick out at 2 though. Dolph fights back as the two continue to brawl outside the ring. He throws Cesaro into the barrier by the announce table and starts raining punches and Dolph seems to feed off the energy of the crowd as his offense continues because he quickly hits a DDT on Cesaro. He goes for a pin but Cesaro is able to kick out at 1. We hear Heyman on the far side of the ring shouting instructions to Cesaro telling him to “fight back” and “turn it up a notch”.
Cesaro does just that as he connects with a boot to Ziggler's face and then throws him back in the ring. Dolph again finds his way back into the match after going to the outside, grabbing a bat and hitting Cesaro with it. Dolph goes for a pin but it's kicked out of at 2. Heyman yells for Cesaro to finish it but just when we think that's going to happen Ziggler throws Cesaro in the corner. Ziggler goes to kick Cesaro but his kick is caught. Cesaro shoves Dolph back and then plants him with the Neutralizer for the pinfall victory. After the match Big E comes to the ramp with a mic in his hand.

Big E:Congrats to you Cesaro that was a great match you two just had. However, just so you know you will have your work cut out for you at Backlash when you step in the ring with me for my title. I'm looking forward to it.
The two have a stare down as the show goes to commercial.

Winner by pinfall Cesaro

Main Event:Titus O'Neil w/Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan

Evolution's new member Titus O'Neil is looking to further cement himself as a loyal person. Daniel Bryan is looking for another big win as the numbers are not on his side.
Titus has been on a roll these last few weeks since becoming the US Champion and it seems like tonight is more of the same. He uses his speed and power to wear Bryan down early and often. A big spot in this match happened when Titus landed a Superplex on Bryan off the top rope! Randy gets involved when Titus throws Daniel to the outside. Randy decks Daniel with a vicious clothesline! The ref sees it and quickly ejects Orton so now the numbers game is no more. Titus and Randy both are fuming at the ref because of this decision. Bryan uses this opportunity to get in some offense and come back into the match.
Using his style of kicks to get the crowd going. Titus has to escape the ring because of the never say quit attitude of Bryan. While outside the ring Titus grabs a chair and throws it in the ring. While the ref goes to turn and pick it up Titus shoves Daniel into the ref just enough for him to get knocked down. Daniel then charges and hits Titus with the running knee but the ref cannot make the count. Kane comes down and attacks Bryan as the ref is starting to get back to his feet. Titus quickly grabs the chair and as the ref is turning around he sees Titus hit Daniel with the chair and then the match is over as a result.

Winner by DQ Daniel Bryan

The show goes off the air with Titus' hand raised in the air by Kane and the crowd booing.

WWE News/Rumors
Will Titus accept Darren Young's US Title challenge?
Cody Rhodes is still looking for a partner for Goldust and he says he has finally found a good one.
The Shield is out for blood from Evolution.

Last edited by Reed1417; 06-20-2015 at 06:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2015, 06:34 PM   #62
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good return show.

Looks like you might want to put a space between the colon and capital D though...lol
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 06-20-2015, 06:39 PM   #63
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good return show.

Looks like you might want to put a space between the colon and capital D though...lol
Thanks man haha!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Old 06-20-2015, 07:27 PM   #64
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

I don't know why this is, but sometimes when you post it gets cut off on the right side. I can't really read some of it because it's not visible. It's only you, I wonder why?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »