Home

Matt10's FIFA 15 Manager Mode

This is a discussion on Matt10's FIFA 15 Manager Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2015, 12:46 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's FIFA 15 Manager Mode

Good tight match! I just love to watch these highlights. It looks like it´s late Sundays and I´m watching the sports review channel with football highlights from all over the Europe.

Anyway, uploading my #2 episode as I write this, but I´m thinking I have to get a Gold account soon. My videos quality is so lame compared with this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2015, 03:03 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
1-0 loss away to Everton isn't terrible. Not a lot of shots between the two teams. Are you playing 15 minute halves?
True, true - but every loss feels devestating now. I need to stay positive though!

Playing 10 mins actually. Live commentary from here on out, can't talk to myself for that long lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
Good tight match! I just love to watch these highlights. It looks like it´s late Sundays and I´m watching the sports review channel with football highlights from all over the Europe.

Anyway, uploading my #2 episode as I write this, but I´m thinking I have to get a Gold account soon. My videos quality is so lame compared with this.
Yeah, it's enjoyable. I love watching them too. I especially like those that use sliders as you know. Just can't stand watching default gameplay.
Old 01-18-2015, 05:00 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 0

Ok **** it... just bought a gold account so soon I´ll start posting proper videos, with sound and of course, may start streaming on twitch for testing purposes...
Old 01-18-2015, 06:30 PM   #28
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Despite dropping another tough game, I wouldn't get too discouraged Matt, you have to figure that you were expected to lose most of those games against sides much more talented than yours. The good thing is you got most of the heavies out of the way, now you just need to start taking them one at a time, build up some momentum and go from there.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:18 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Despite dropping another tough game, I wouldn't get too discouraged Matt, you have to figure that you were expected to lose most of those games against sides much more talented than yours. The good thing is you got most of the heavies out of the way, now you just need to start taking them one at a time, build up some momentum and go from there.
I know, man. I just need some goals - it's been pretty pitiful. I thought for sure I wouldn't have the problems the real Villa has. Yikes!
Old 01-18-2015, 08:19 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Next page.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:19 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Last edited by Matt10; 01-18-2015 at 09:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 07:30 AM   #32
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Dude that was awesome! Your reactions to what was going on in the match really added another layer to the proceedings, great job. As for the game, tough tough loss, to a team, in all honesty that was ripe to be beaten. The formation switch I think is a good one because Villa simply doesn't have the horses to run a system as physically and mentally demanding as a 4-3-3.
A 4-3-1-2 I think would work well with Gaby playing the #10 behind Wickham and Bentaleb and Delph leading the midfield behind them.

Last edited by orion523; 01-19-2015 at 07:41 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »