Home

A New Era of Professional Wrestling-A Bryan3169 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on A New Era of Professional Wrestling-A Bryan3169 Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2015, 02:10 PM   #57
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A New Era of Professional Wrestling-A Bryan3169 Universe Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
Armageddon was an amazing PPV! Did you take those pictures with your phone? I'm considering adding pictures into my universe mode.

Thanks and I took the pics with the ps4 share feature. The joint pictures I edited together with my phone for the King of the Ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Writer & Gamer

MLB: ChiSox & Cardinals
NBA: Bulls
NFL: Bears
NCAA: Northwestern Football
Old 01-23-2015, 02:14 PM   #58
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

So how do you get the pictures from PS4 share to a website where you can link it? I'm on PS4 as well, and never even thought of that.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 01-23-2015, 03:35 PM   #59
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
So how do you get the pictures from PS4 share to a website where you can link it? I'm on PS4 as well, and never even thought of that.
I share it to my facebook, and then download it to my computer enter it into photobucket, copy the url and post it in the thread

Sports Writer & Gamer

Old 02-02-2015, 01:57 PM   #60
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

3 Things to Expect from

1. Armageddon Fallout What's next for a returning Jack Swagger after coming up short in the King of The Ring Finals, Seth Rollins defeated Daniel Bryan on a technicality what does Daniel Bryan have to say?

2. Money in The Bank season With Armageddon in the rear view, Money in The Bank is on the horizon, Money in The Bank qualifiers are on the line? Who could become the new Mr. Money In The Bank?

3. The terror of Bray Wyatt Continues The Eater of World's terror continues after defeating CM Punk at Armageddon for the WWE Championship. Wyatt will be in action tonight, but where has he taking CM Punk after walking off into the fog last night?

Sports Writer & Gamer

Last edited by bryan3169; 02-13-2015 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:14 PM   #61
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan3169
I share it to my facebook, and then download it to my computer enter it into photobucket, copy the url and post it in the thread
Can you message me how to do all of that. I didnt even know you could take pictures that you could share. I would love to do that as it sounds easy enough.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 03:34 PM   #62
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

Welcome to Monday Night Raw! 24 hours removed from an historic Armageddon event! We open up tonight's RAW with Raw General Manager, Paul Heyman!

Raw General Manager Paul Heyman stands in the ring with a microphone. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Paul Heyman and I stand before you with a decision to make. The #1 Contender for The WWE Championship...there isn't one! Since no one can find heads or tails of CM Punk after his loss and mysterious abduction by Bray Wyatt, the show must go on! The new #1 contender for the WWE Championship is..."

WE THE PEOPLE! Jack Swagger's music hits and he heads down to the ring. Swagger steps into the ring and says, "Mr. Heyman with all due respect, after the night I had last night, returning, defeating Rusev and Kane two of the biggest monsters on RAW, I should be the #1 contender for the WWE Championship." Heyman replies, "Interesting Swagger, yes you did overcome what some would call impossible odds so you do have a valid case, but you also came up short to a Smackdown wrestler, and we all know they are a joke over there on the blue brand! So that is a minus for you. But...

Heyman is suddenly interrupted once again this time by Seth Rollins! Rollins is outraged, "Paul, what the hell is going on? I have been the best thing you have had here on Raw! I've beaten everything you have put in front of me, including Daniel Bryan. I've almost ended his career last night and I'm not the #1 Contender! You have to be kidding me!" Paul says, "Ok, things are getting interesting....

Before he could say more out comes Daniel Bryan to a huge following of YES! chants! "Heyman, after last night I know I'm not at the top of the list, I've been hearing it all day, Seth technically never put me through that table last night and you know it. So he doesn't have a victory over me, so I should still be at the top of the ladder and in this conversation for a shot at Bray Wyatt."

Heyman said, "If another one of you jokes interrupt me there is gonna be hell to pay!"

Kane's pyro erupts and out comes the Monster Kane. Kane simply gets into the ring and stands in front of Heyman and looks down on him. Things get a little tense as Seth Rollins pushes Kane aside and says, "Kane, what the hell are you doing? This is my shot!" Kane shoves Rollins half way across the ring. Kane says, "I have been on a path of destruction and it isn't over yet...

Heyman who looks visibly frustrated screams into the mic, "SHUT UP! Now since all 4 of you have valid cases to be #1 Contender since Punk has come up missing. I had a guy in mind, but now my choice is pretty much useless. Money in The Bank is in two weeks....I tell you what. I will be evaluating all 4 of you to see who is more deserving...starting tonight. In tonight's main event, Daniel Bryan & Jack Swagger will face off against Seth Rollins and Kane! Good luck to you all!"

What a blockbuster main event tag match for tonight! Up next we will see our opening contest, the first Money In The Bank Qualifying Match

1. Money In The Bank Qualifying Match Kofi Kingston vs. Adrian Neville

Adrian Neville had an impressive showing last night in the King of the Ring Tournament but came up short losing to Kane in the first round. He looks to keep things moving in the right direction by winning this Money in The Bank Qualifier. Neville starts off with multiple kicks and ends his offense with a hurricanranna. Kofi starts his face paced offense and grounds Neville with a float over swinging neckbreaker. Kofi had pretty much control of this match until Neville leveled him with a discus forearm. Neville lands a standing corkscrew splash for a 2 count. Neville went to the top rope for Red Arrow but Kofi did the amazing once again and connected with a Trouble In Paradise that knocked Neville out of the air and Kofi covered him 1...2...3! Kofi Kingston qualifies for the Money in The Bank Ladder Match!

In The Ring Nikki Bella hits the ring with a microphone. "I've been put in a match with a mystery opponent after I told that Walrus Paul Heyman that I have the right to be in a match tonight against the Divas Champion tonight for the title. He said if I win tonight I can get my shot at Naomi at anytime I'd like. So Bring It ON!"

Oh my! That's Paige, The Anti-Diva! She has finally come to RAW!

2. Divas Match Nikki Bella vs. Paige
Paige's vicious offense grounded Nikki quickly. A vicious side kick from Paige seemingly grounded the veteran diva shortly after the start. Paige connected with a Paige Turner and locked in the PTO and Nikki tapped quickly. An impressive debut on Monday Nights by Paige!

Post Match Renee Young meets Paige in the ring and says, "Paige, what an impressive debut tonight, I just got word from Raw General Manager, Paul Heyman that you have a RAW exclusivity contract that means that you can only wrestle only on RAW, Main Event & PPV's events if you ever become Divas Champion it can only be defended on those events whilst other Divas are welcome to wrestle on both Smackdown and RAW...how does that make you feel?" Paige said, "Well its unfortunate for Smackdown fans that they won't get to see me wrestle but once I become Divas Champion, they'll all flock to RAW to see the future Divas Champion! Naomi, you're in my sights!"

3. Singles Match Xavier Woods vs. Rusev
Rusev storms the ring and looks pissed. His undefeated streak was ended suddenly by Jack Swagger last night. As the bell rings, Rusev charges Woods with a devastating headbutt charge to the chest. Rusev rough handles Woods and tosses him into the corner and clears him with with a clothesline that sends Woods flying. Woods doesn't stand a chance as Rusev stomps into his midsection and picks him up with a Bul-plex. Woods is out of it as Rusev locks in the Accolade and this one is over. Woods passes out and the referee calls for the bell. Rusev slams Woods face first into the mat and puts his foot on the back of Xavier Woods neck.

Post Match Rusev stomps into Woods even more. Out comes the Intercontinental Champion, Big E! Big E storms into the ring and tackles Rusev off of Xavier Woods and tosses him clean over the top rope. Rusev and Lana are pissed but Rusev cracks an evil smile and is looking at Big E's Intercontinental Championship. Paul Heyman pops up on the titantron and says, "Oh I see we have an issue here. Big E wants to keep saving his buddies from getting their a$ses handed to them. Rusev I see you eyeing that gold. So next week on RAW the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line. Big E vs. Rusev!

4. Singles Match Ryback vs. Bray Wyatt
The Eater of Worlds is back on RAW to continue his reign of terror and this time he goes up against The Big Guy, Ryback. Wyatt comes out the gate with high intensity and knocks Ryback over with an Avalanche clothesline. Wyatt starts to choke Ryback as he screams, "You're not worthy!" to Ryback. Ryback tries to power out but Wyatt crushes him back down to size with a running body block. Wyatt starts to sway with the crowd and screams, "Your shepherd is here!" The crowd erupts as they know he is talking about CM Punk. Wyatt turns right around into a spinebuster from Ryback. Ryback picks Wyatt right up from the ground and slams him hard into the mat with a powerbomb. Ryback goes to the corner and is fuming at the mouth and is setting up for a MeatHook clothesline. Wyatt gets to his feet and Ryback tries for it and Wyatt creepily ducks into the spider crawl and Ryback smashes into the turnbuckle and Wyatt grabs him right into Sister Abigail. Wyatt teased a pin but picked Ryback up at the count of two. He hits running senton splash on Ryback and connects with another Sister Abigail and pins Ryback 1...2...3!

Post Match Wyatt kicks Ryback out of the ring and he grabs his lantern and lights it as the arena goes dark and the fog of the bayou starts to fill the arena. Wyatt drops to his knees with the WWE Championship on his shoulder. Wyatt screams into the air, "Show them the way my shepherd! If lead they shall follow!" Light their path, show them the way! Show your face." The ramp way illuminates and sitting in Wyatt's rocking chair is none other than CM Punk. Punk face is covered by sheep mask and his head is hung low as though he is unconscious. Wyatt jumps from the ring and grabs Punk and picks him up as his body seems lifeless. Wyatt hugs Punk and kisses him on the forehead and connects with a Sister Abigail on Punk. Wyatt scoops up Punk and carries him from the arena again leaving the crowd in shock.

5. Main Event Tag Match Daniel Bryan & Jack Swagger vs. Kane & Seth Rollins

Kane and Rollins are out first and they stand in the ring until out comes Swagger and Bryan and Kane and Rollins attack Swagger and Bryan before the match even starts as Kane slams Swagger back first into the steel steps. Rollins dropkicks Bryan into the barricade. Kane chokeslams Swagger onto the concrete floor and then tackles Bryan through the barricade. This match was never meant to start! This match was meant for an attack! Rollins hits a Curb Stomp on Swagger on the outside of the ring. Rollins helps Kane to his feet as they smiles as the crowd swarms Kane and Rollins with boos. Rollins throws the steel steps on Bryan who is still knocked out from the tackle through the barricade. Rollins and Kane celebrate at the top of the ramp.

Raw fades to black as Rollins screams into the camera, "Heyman, I am the best on RAW and you better be smart to realize it!"

Sports Writer & Gamer

Old 02-13-2015, 06:53 PM   #63
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

AWESOME show.

Big E v. Rusev should be interesting.

The Wyatt-Punk angle is very good.

Nice Main Event as well
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 03-12-2015, 02:14 PM   #64
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

Moments

1. Singles Match Jimmy Uso vs. Titus O'Neil

This match was put in place tonight as at Money in The Bank the WWE Tag Team Championships will be on the line as Truth & Titus will be challenging The Usos. Jimmy Uso will take on Titus O'Neil and Jey Uso is scheduled to face R-Truth on Smackdown. Truth & Titus were awarded their title matches thanks to them assisting Triple H with Randy Orton a few weeks back. The referee rings the bell and this one is underway.

Titus opens up with a show of strength as he tosses Jimmy halfway across the ring. Titus tried for a clothesline which Jimmy ducked under and connected with a swinging neckbreaker. Jimmy dropped a few knees to the face of Titus. Jimmy picked up Titus and tried for an Irish whip into the corner, but Titus reversed it and Titus' power knocked all of the air out of Jimmy when he hit the turnbuckle. Titus began to bark at the crowd and got a little too much caught up in the moment as he turned around and walked right into a flying crossbody from the middle rope. Jimmy tried for another knee drop but Titus moved out of the way and picked up Jimmy and connected with a headbutt and a side slam. Titus tried for a running powerslam, but Jimmy slipped over his back and connected with a Superkick that send Titus over the top rope which was unfortunate for Jimmy Uso. Jimmy Uso went after Titus O'Neil and O'Neil was playing possum and sent Jimmy into the steel steps. Titus threw Jimmy into the ring and tried for a spinebuster but Jimmy reversed it and bent Titus over with a side kick to the gut and connected with a Samoan Drop. Jimmy went to the top rope and connected with a Samoan Splash for the 1...2...3! Jimmy Uso gets the victory!

Backstage Renee Young was backstage with the Intercontinental Champion, Big E. Young said, "Big E, you will defend the Intercontinental Championship against Rusev Monday Night thanks to Paul Heyman. You personally have issued a challenge to a man tonight that you think matches up well with Rusev's strength and will get you prepared for one of your biggest tests yet. Tonight you face The World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry." Big E said, "Well Renee Rusev is a monster but he isn't unstoppable, he can be beaten! I'm using Mark Henry as a stepping stone to make sure I work out all the kinks in my gameplan when it comes to me defending my Intercontinental Championship against Rusev on Monday!"

2. Singles Match Mark Henry vs. Big E

This match is underway quickly as Mark Henry rushes Big E with an avalanche splash that sends Big E to the ground quickly. Mark Henry picks up Big E easily backdrops him on his head. Henry taunts away at Big E and working on his legs and and multiple headbutts. Henry hits two Big Splashes on Big E and covers him 1...2...kickout! Big E powers out and tosses Henry through the bottom rope. Henry is pissed and so is Big E as Henry slides back into the ring but is met by multiple clubbing blows to the back of the head. Big E picks up Henry and connects with a back breaker. Big E then wails away at Henry with heavy rights to the head. Henry with a thumb to the eye and body slams Big E hard. Henry goes for another splash but misses. Big E bounces off the ropes with a splash of his own. He connects and picks up Henry with a Gorilla Press Slam. Big E throws Henry into the corner and tries for a clothesline but is met by an elbow from Henry who hits a tilt a whirl slam on Big E and pin him for a two count! Big E starts to work on Henry's head again by slamming it into the mat. Big E picks up Henry and goes for the Big Ending but Henry elbows him in the back of the head, Big E drops him and Henry scoops up Big E for the World's Strongest Slam and goes for the cover. 1...2...3! Mark Henry has defeated the Intercontinental Champion. Will this be the fate come Monday for Big E against the Bulgarian Brute, Rusev?

3. Main Event Rob Van Dam vs. Cody Rhodes

Two men who were at the opposite end of the win column at Armageddon will face off tonight. A different Rob Van Dam, who in defeat might have ended the career of his former tag partner, Rey Mysterio by smashing his head in with a steel chair multiple times will be going up against the man who defied all odds by winning the King of The Ring, Cody Rhodes. On Smackdown we will have King of The Ring Celebration for Cody Rhodes but as for tonight, this matchup one should be good! The referee rings the bell and this on is underway.

Cody is showing a new found confidence since becoming the King as he opens up with a dropkick that surprises Van Dam. Rob gets back to his feet and starts to kick away at Cody's legs until they give out and Rob connects with a standing moonsault. RVD whips Rhodes into the ropes that Cody reverses and connects with a Russian Leg Sweep. Cody then connects with a rolling knee the head of RVD. Cody picks him up and connects with a neckbreaker. Cody is fired up as he lets Rob get to his feet and goes for a diving crossbody that RVD ducks and Cody crashes and burns. RVD hits a backdrop and goes for a Rolling Thunder, but Cody puts his knees up and RVD looks hurt. Cody goes up top for his Moonsault, but RVD moves but Cody lands on his feet and tries for a kick to the gut, but RVD hits his patent step over dropkick. RVD goes up to the top rope but is stopped by Cody as Cody knocked one of his legs from under him. Cody picks up RVD off the top rope and hits the Alabama Slam. Cody is fired up grabs Van Dam and connects with CrossRhodes and goes for the cover 1...2...3! Cody Rhodes hot streak continues! Van Dam is clearly frustrated after the match.

Post Match Rhodes offers a hand of respect to Van Dam who smacks his handshake away and leaves the ring. Cody continues to celebrate when suddenly Dolph Ziggler attacks him from behind. Dolph is screaming at a downed Cody Rhodes as he continues to stomp away. Main Event fades to black as Dolph stands over Cody saying, "Nobody outshines the Showoff!"

Sports Writer & Gamer

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »