Home

Trent "Booty" Hadler's WWE Universe Mode

This is a discussion on Trent "Booty" Hadler's WWE Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2015, 04:00 AM   #17
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Trent "Booty" Hadler's WWE Universe Mode

Quick Update, I'll definitely play this morning a little when I wake up, because I don't have to be to school until around 11. So I can probably play through the third week, and this third week is gonna set everything into place. I'm really excited.

Preview for week 3:

RAW: the Uso's take on Kurt Angle and Jack Swagger, while Miz and Sandow take on the Rhodes Brothers. Also, Cena fights Mark Henry in the tournament finals to crown a #1 contender. What will Big Show's role be in this? Also, #1 contender for the Divas title Tamina Snuka will take on Cameron as a warm up match, and lastly, Sheamus will finally face some real competition as he takes on Omega (Tyker Reks look-a-like with tattoos). SCSA will provide commentary.

NXT: Trent "Booty" Hadler makes his debut against Corey Graves. Also, expect SAMOA Joe to clarify why he has done what he did. Kevin Owens and AJ Styles will clash as Owens wants retribution from last week. Also, Samoa Joe takes on Alberto Del Rio while Adrian Neville takes on CM Punk!

Smackdown: Nic Hadler (accompanied by Chris Jericho) will take on William Regal in what should be a very technical brawl between an up and comer and Jericho's protege and a ring veteran. Also, AJ Lee will take on Summer Rae in HER warmup match for Tanina at backlash. Jericho will later take on Rey Mysterio in singles action as a warmup for Ziggler. Other matches have yet to be confirmed.

All comments are appreciated! Have a good day.
- Trent "Booty" Hadler
Old 01-13-2015, 06:53 AM   #18
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Austin vs. Sheamus will be great. I'm wondering why you decided to have him in mid card territory instead of the WWE Championship.

And Mark Henry vs. Cena would be great, but I don't think he'll beat Cena in the #1 contenders match.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:02 AM   #19
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great set of shows but I'll give you a little advice based on my personal experience from last year whe I started posting mine.

Posting an entire week of shows at one time (which is what I started doing last year) makes it harder to follow sometimes because there is so much. It also makes it less likely to get feedback on individual shows, because the most recent one is fresher as they are read. I would suggest one show at a time and then wait for some feedback before posting the next.

Trust me, my Universe got better when it was one at a time and I kept that this year.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-13-2015, 01:25 PM   #20
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Austin vs. Sheamus will be great. I'm wondering why you decided to have him in mid card territory instead of the WWE Championship.

And Mark Henry vs. Cena would be great, but I don't think he'll beat Cena in the #1 contenders match.
There wasn't really room for him in the WWE Championship picture, and I didn't want to bump someone down like Rollins or Reigns because they'll be major players in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great set of shows but I'll give you a little advice based on my personal experience from last year whe I started posting mine.

Posting an entire week of shows at one time (which is what I started doing last year) makes it harder to follow sometimes because there is so much. It also makes it less likely to get feedback on individual shows, because the most recent one is fresher as they are read. I would suggest one show at a time and then wait for some feedback before posting the next.

Trust me, my Universe got better when it was one at a time and I kept that this year.
Yeah that definitely makes sense! I usually just wrote up the shows and by time I get Raw up, I wanna put up NXT and eventually Smackdown too (I write them up well in advance) when I play. If there's a match I wanna watch (like the battle royals, the divas tag match, etc.) then I wait unt I actually play. But yeah, spacing out the updates is a good idea and something I will definitely do now. Thank you again!
Old 01-13-2015, 01:30 PM   #21
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Updated match card:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship match:
(C) Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena or Mark Henry

WWE Tag Team Championship:
(c) The Uso's vs. the Miz and Damien Sandow

WWE Intercontinental Championship:
(C) Dolphins Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho

WWE Unites States Championship:
(C) Sheamus vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

NXT Championship:
(C) Adrian Neville vs. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Samoa Joe

WWE Divas Championship:
AJ Lee vs. Tamina

Other matches yet to be confirmed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2015, 02:29 PM   #22
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Raw, April (Third Week):

Welcome to Monday Night Raw! Tonight we have a huge match card, regarding all 4 titles!

*John Cena comes out to start the show.*
"Last week on Raw, I defeated the Big Show after a long, grueling battle. Hey, it was a great match, I hope you, the fans enjoyed it. Yeah yeah yeah, Big Show's 'foot was on the ropes,' but the red didn't see it and declared me the winner. Well you know what, Show? **** happens. I know you're not here tonight, but you're watching at home. I just want you to know that even with the shaky out come, the better man won. And tonight, Mark Henry, you think you can beat me and go on to fight for the coveted WWE WHC at Backlash? No, I don't think so." Cena drops the mic and celebrates in the ring.

Time to get to some in ring action!
Miz and Sandow vs. The New Day
- The New Day volunteered to take part in this match instead of the Rhodes Brother because no one knows where Cody Rhodes is. He hasn't been seen since they lost in the tournament to Miz and Sandow.

Miz and Kofi start the match. After some locking up, Miz pokes Kofi in the eye which allows him to take advantage and beat on Kofi. He tags in Sandow to an applause from the crowd. The crowd is really behind Sandow and his stunt-double antics, and they really hate Miz. Sandow hits the elbow of disdain on Kofi and pins, only to be broken up by Big E. Big E also takes out the Miz of the apron, and goes back to the apron so Kofi can tag in while Sandow is too busy checking on the Miz. Big E comes in, Irish whips Sandow and when Sandow is bounced off the ropes, Miz tags in (again!) and sneaks behind Big E, hits the SCF, and pins him. He's pinned both New Day members now.
Winner: Miz and Sandow
After the match, they grab a mic. Miz talks while Sandow imitates.
"Jimmy, Jey, you guys will never be as successful as me. That reason alone is why me and Sandow are gonna walk into Backlash, kick some candy ***, and walk out with the tag team championships!" Did he just use a Rock catchphrase?

Tamina vs. Cameron
- Tamina dominates, hits the Superkick for the win after about 3 minutes.
Winner: Tamina Snuka

The Uso's vs. the Real Americans
- Kurt Angle returns, and is teaming up with Jack Swagger to take on the tag team champs. Swagger starts off with Jey, and Jey and Jimmy tag in and out and use their teamwork and speed to their advantage. After a while, Swagger breaks free and tags in Angle, who hits a plethora of moves. Knocks down Jimmy, hits the Angle Slam on Jey, goes up top for a moonsault, but Jimmy gets back on the ropes and knocks Angle down! This gives Jey enough time to get up and hit the Uso Splash on legend Kurt Angle for the win! Man the Uso's really are something special!
Winner: Uso's via Pinfall

Up next, Sheamus takes on Omega while Stone Cold watches from the commentators booth.

Sheamus vs. Omega
- Sheamus goes for the brogue kick right away, but Omega is a much more expirienced wrestler than The Clam, and ducks it. Stone Cold is on commentary saying he earned a shot at the title, and he's gonna take it. He also trashes Sheamus, insulting him for being white, a ginger, etc. after about ten minutes of great action, he takes off the headset, goes on the apron and distracts Sheamus. This allows Omega to hit the overdrive (full Nelson slam) for the win.
Winner: Omega

While Celebrating, Sheamus gets up, and hits a HUGE brogue kick on Omega to the cheers of the crowd. Sheamus then stares down Austin, who is at the top of the ramp as we go to commercial break.

We return from commercial to see Mark Henry making his entrance. It's main event time!

Mark Henry vs. John Cena:
- The finals to determine the #1 contender for the WWE WHC. They bump fists and are ready to go.
After around five minutes of locking up, Cena hits a surprise AA and pins Henry. Big Show comes running out and Henry kicks out! Wow, I thought Show wasn't here tonight! What the hell!!? After some more brawling, with Big Show seemingly in Henry's corner, Henry start to use dirty tactics! Henry low blows Cena, pokes him in the eye, and even escapes the ring to bait Cena out there and takes advantage and beats him up! After a wild beat down, he throws Cena in the ring and covers him. 1, 2... kick out! Cena kicks out! He picks him up, hits the WSS on Cena! 1, 2... A kick out again! Wow what a match! He goes to pick up Cena and Cena gets behind him and does a half Nelson neck breaker! Henry crawls to the corner and looks like he got poked in the eye. The red checks on him and behind the refs back, Big Show comes in the ring and hits the WMD on Cena! Cena is knocked out! Henry is conveniently fine now, and covers Cena for the easy 1-2-3.

Winner and NEW #1 Contender for the WWE WHC: Mark Henry!

Big Show and Henry celebrate in the ring, while Henry grabs a mic and says "We are the Worlds Strongest Team!" To close out RAW!

Join us this Wednesday as we bring you a rare FOUR matches on NXT!

UPDATE: Mark Henry vs. Brock Lesnar is scheduled for Backlash, and also, Big Show vs. John Cena is also announced! Will any more matches be confirmed?

Last edited by Trent Booty; 01-13-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Old 01-13-2015, 03:50 PM   #23
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

One more thing I forgot to add in at the start, I'll definitely update the rankings between the WHC, the mid card titles, and the tag team titles. The diva's and NXT championships are never gonna change, well the NXT might if people get moved to raw or Smackdown, but not any time soon for anyone.

I'll pretty much just update the rankings after every PPV, and it won't always be the same amount of people. After a while there's expected to only be 8 ppl in the world title rankings. Idk, you'll have to just see and check it out!
Old 01-13-2015, 04:00 PM   #24
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Show and Henry are about to wreak havoc.

And I sense that The Miz using a certain someones catchphrases will result in an electrifying return.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »