Home

Trent "Booty" Hadler's WWE Universe Mode

This is a discussion on Trent "Booty" Hadler's WWE Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2015, 07:50 PM   #33
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Trent "Booty" Hadler's WWE Universe Mode

Smackdown, April, Third Week

Nic Hadler comes out and says he doesn't need Jericho's tutelage, he can do it all by himself.

Nic Hadler vs. William Regal
-Nic Hadler dominates Regal for the second week in a row. He debuts a superman punch, like Roman Reigns, then hits a spine buster, then a spear (which is devastating looking for a little guy) for the 1-2-3, and the win.
Winner: Nic Hadler

AJ Lee vs. Summer Rae
- AJ Lee wins, with the pin after a shining wizard. It's gonna be a good match at Backlash for the Diva's title.
Winner: AJ

Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio
- Jericho attacks Rey during his entrance, and after a really good match, Rey hits the 619, but as he goes for the springboard, Jericho catches him with a code breaker and the pin for the win.
Winner: Chris Jericho

After the match, Dolph Ziggler comes out and stares down Jericho as we go to commercial.

Vince McMahon comes out after we return from the break, and introduces DX to a huge pop from the crowd. DX says they're happy to be back together, and that they don't know about going for the tag team titles. After a couple minutes of banter, the lights go out, and when they come back on, HHH & HBK laid out in the center of the ring. Vince McMahon is scared, looking around as no one is around. All of a sudden, FIRE EXPLODES from the ring posts, and the lights go out simultaneously. What does this mean? What a weird scene to close out Smackdown.

Thanks for listening everyone, I'll see you Monday for Raw! It's the final week before backlash! I'll post a Week 4 Update and a updated match card for Backlash.

(I think I'm only gonna add one more match, and you guys might know what it is. Lol)
Old 01-13-2015, 08:31 PM   #34
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Week four preview:

RAW:

- Less than a week from his title defense against Mark Henry, and we sti haven't seen Brock Lesnar. Will he make an appearance?

- a HUGE 6-man tag match between the Uso's and Sheamus battling it out with Miz, Mizdow, and Stone Cold himself, Steve Austin. What will the unpredictable Austin do?

- AJ Lee and & Tamina team up against Cameron and Summer Rae. Will they be able to co-exist?

- will the attackers of DX show their faces? What did they want? What do they want with DX?

NXT:
- Samoa Joe takes on CM Punk, while Adrian Neville takes on Alberto Del Rio. Will Neville and Joe continue to ride a streak of momentum heading into their fatal-four-way only 4 days away? Or wil Del Rio and Punk pick up some steam heading into Backlash?

SD:

- a 6-man battle royal has been announced, between Titus O'Neil, Luke Harper, Fandango, Santino Marella, Curtis Axel, and recent Smackdown acquisition Justin Gabriel. Who will win and impress Vince McMahon right before Backlash?

- After dissing Jericho last week to start off Smackdown, Nic Hadler takes on Chris Jericho, who is putting his #1 contendership on the line. Will his former ally take what he earned three weeks ago?

- Mark Henry (with Big Show) takes on John Cena, in a rematch of the finals of the tournament which Mark Henry won. Will John Cena prove he is the rightful #1 Contender?
Old 01-14-2015, 12:15 AM   #35
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

With a week until Backlash, here's the match card:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
Mark Henry vs. Brock Lesnar (c)

NXT Championship:
Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe vs. Adrian Neville (c)

WWE Tag Team Championships:
Miz & Sandow vs. the Uso's (c)

WWE Intercontinental Chanpionship:
Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler (c)

WWE United States Championship:
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. Sheamus (c)

WWE Divas Championship:
Tamina Snuka vs. AJ Lee (c)

John Cena vs. Big Show

Still have one more match in mind, it'll be announced when I upload RAW tomorrow. Any comments at all are appreciated!
- Trent "Booty" Hadler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 03:20 PM   #36
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Looks like a great PPV
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-14-2015, 04:07 PM   #37
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Raw, April, Fourth Week

Welcome to the go-home edition of Monday Night Raw before Backlash! Will the person, or people who attacked DX last Friday show their face(s)?

Anyway, let's get started on this action!

Opening match
CJ "The Clam" Doran comes out with a referee and has issued a challenge to anyone in the locker room.
"I can hang with anyone in the locker room! Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Big Show, Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan, bring it on! Anyone come out and get their butt kicked!"
The lights go out, and Bray Wyatt appears in the center of the ring, behind The Clam. The ref signals for the bell, and we have our opening match.
- Bray Wyatt hits a cross body on The Clam, then stalks him, does his signature crab walk, and hits him with the Sister Abigail and pins him, for the win.
Winner: Bray Wyatt

After the match, Wyatt cuts a long promo about nonsense. What does he mean?

Up next we have a 6-man tag team match between Sheamus and The Uso's vs. the Miz, Damian Sandow, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
- Jimmy and Miz start it off, and after a lot of fast paced action and multiple finishers being hit, Stone Cold hits Sheamus with a stunner, goes and tags in The Miz, then he randomly hits THE MIZ with a stunner of his own! Austin just walks out on the match and the crowd is cheering him on! Sandow sells it just like the Miz does, and Sheamus is able to get up, tag in Jimmy, and he hits a Uso Splash on The Miz for the victory.
Winner: The Uso's & Sheamus

After the match, Sheamus brogue kicks Miz out of frustration. Is he letting the Texas Rattlesnake get to him? That isn't good, especially with less than a week to go until their championship match!

Up next, AJ Lee and Tamina face Summer Rae and Cameron. Can they concentrate on the match at hand with their match against each other only 6 days away?

Divas tag team match
AJ Lee & Tamina Snuka vs. Summer Rae and Cameron
- AJ & Tamina show signs of hostility, but they get the job done in about five minutes. Tamina hit the Superfly Splash for the win. She stares down AJ after the match.
Winner: AJ Lee & Tamina Snuka

Main event time:
Mark Henry and The Big Show vs. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan

The unlikely pairing of Orton and Bryan try and take on the worlds largest team, or the twin towers, whatever you wanna call 'em.
- Show and Henry DOMINATE Bryan, using their strength to their advantage. A lot of quick tags for the big guys. After Orton gets tagged in, he immediately goes to work, taking advantage of Henry and hitting his comeback sequence. He starts stomping away at Henry, but Big Show, the illegal man, comes out of nowhere and spears Orton! This was a really long, fun match to watch. Big Show catches Bryan who was going for a flying headbutt with a WMD to the jaw. That's one of my favorite moves in the game lol. Show pins Bryan, for the win.
Winner: Big Show and Mark Henry

Show and Henry celebrate and start ganging up on Bryan, and when Orton intervenes, he gets a fist to the jaw straight into a WSS for his troubles. Then they do the same to Bryan and hurry out of the ring before Cena or anyone else come in and try and stop them. We head to a commercial break

After the break, DX comes out, and wants to know who attacked them last night. After a little more banter, the lights go out, and UNDERTAKER AND KANE are standing face to face with DX! Undertaker grabs a mic and challenges DX to a RETIREMENT match! And the match will be held in a HELL IN A CELL! Woah! What a boost to the PPV this Sunday! We go to commercial break with Kane and Undertaker posing in the ring while DX looks on.

Back from commercial break, and John Cena's music hits, and he walks out to talk about what happened last week. He starts recapping it, when a mashup of Big Show's and Mark Henry's theme plays. They come out and trap Cena. He starts to fight, but the twin towers are too much for him. They are beating them down, when BROCK LESNAR's music hits. He comes out without Paul Heyman!? What the hell? He aids Cena and together they take out Henry and Show. Is Lesnar a good guy? Cena goes to shake his hand, but Lesnar grabs him and F-5's HIM! Woah! Lesnar stands tall over three contenders to end Raw! Paul Heyman comes out maniacally laughing and raised Lesnar's arm!

Thanks for reading, again I'm Trent "Booty" Hadler and goodbye!

See you next time for NXT!
Old 01-14-2015, 10:47 PM   #38
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

NXT, April, Week Four

Hello, and welcome to the go-home edition of NXT! Tonight we have two high-profile matches for you as NXT Champion Adrian Neville goes one-on-one with Alberto Del Rio, and Samoa Joe will go one-on-one with CM Punk! Will we see ANOTHER brawl at the end of the night? You're gonna have to stay tuned to find out!

Adrian Neville's music hits as he comes out with the NXT Championship slug around his shoulder. He grabs a mic.
"Ya know, ever since Samao Joe came to the WWE about 3 weeks ago, my life has been as crazy as it ever has. And now I'm defending my NXT Championship against three other competitors in 4 days! A quick run down of who I'll be fighting:
CM Punk, a lot can be said about him. My favorite, though, is that I whipped his *** last week!
Alberto Del Rio? You say it's your "destiny" to be a world champion. I think the only this your destined for is a beating, courtesy of me!
*the crowd pops loudly for his cheesy lines*
And last, but definitely not least, Samoa Joe. *the crowd boos*
You are arguable the biggest threat to my title. You're opertunistic, you're strong, hell, you're even fast. But not as fast as me. *crowd pops*
Three guys, all skilled wrestlers. Coming for MY title. Well you know what? Bring it on. This is my opportunity to do something great.
Anyone and everyone can try, but none of you will succeed!"

Cue ADR's music, as this match is about to get underway.

Opening match
Neville vs. Del Rio
- they lock up, with Del Rip getting the upper hand. He works the arm, hoping to get a submission victory just days before arguably his biggest match of his career. Neville fights back, and hits a huge clothesline, which sends Del Rio rolling out of the ring. Neville notices this, and sets up for a suicide dive! He runs, bounces of the ropes and dives through the ropes, and.. Oh Gawd! Del Rio ducked him, and he goes headfirst into the barricade. Neville is down, and hurt. Del Rio takes advantage. He uses it as an opportunity to work his arms even more. He even puts him in a triangle choke hold, yanking on his arm. His arm is badly damaged as the match wears on. Neville is rolled back into the ring at a count of nine, and Del Rio continues working his arm. He throws Neville in the corner, and Neville backflips out of it over Del Rio, and when Del Rio runs into the corner, Neville hits a reverse Frankensteiner! Neville just lays out on the ground after the move, as the beating he's taken so far is almost too much to handle. He crawls over Del Rio, 1!-2!-KICK OUT AT 2! Neville slowly crawls to the ropes, and climbs to his feet. He slowly walks up to Del Rio, who landed right on his head, and does a standing shooting star press! Unbelievable! He pins him! 1, 2, thr-KICK OUT AT 2.9! Unbelievable! A stunned Neville just sits on the ground in disbelief. He gets up, and hits a huge elbow on Del Rio and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He hits the Red Arrow, and pins Del Rio for the win!
Winner: Adrian Neville

After the match, Neville celebrates in the ring. He's riding a lot of momentum, but in 4 days he's facing the two men he's beaten the last two weeks, and also facing Samoa Joe! Does he have what it takes?

*commercial break*

As we return from break, we see Adrian Neville, CM Punk, and Alberto Del Rio layed out backstage, as NXT GM JBL is checking on them with doctors and security. This is clearly the work of Samoa Joe, as he's looking to enter Backlash as the freshest competitor and looking to leave with the NXT Title! It's announced that Punk vs. Joe won't be happening tonight.

Find out who will be the NXT Champion this Sunday at Backlash! Also join us this Friday for the last Smackdown before Backlash! This is Trent "Booty" Hadler saying Goodbye, and goodnight!

(I think that was the best match I've had in my universe so far, and probably the best match since I got the game. I also think it was my best match write-up in this dynasty too. All comments are appreciated, thanks everyone for reading.)
Old 01-14-2015, 10:51 PM   #39
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good set of shows. Great match for sure. We posted our recent shows at the same time.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-16-2015, 06:52 PM   #40
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posting, I haven't had time to play/watch Smackdown. There's a 6-man battle royal, and the winner of that is gonna be important. Also Jericho is putting his title match on the line against Nic Hadler, and Daniel Bryan and John Cena face Big Show and Mark Henry (I changed it from the preview earlier). Plus a filler match and a couple segments but I wanna hurry and get it out so I can play Backlash and get THAT up as well. I'm excited for the first PPV in my universe

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »