Home

Trent "Booty" Hadler's WWE Universe Mode

This is a discussion on Trent "Booty" Hadler's WWE Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2015, 10:29 PM   #1
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

OVR: 0
Trent "Booty" Hadler's WWE Universe Mode

A NEW ERA is upon us! This will be me taking over the WWE, and doing what I see fit. My set up is a little bit different, so let me explain:
I have three shows. Raw, Smackdown, and NXT.

On Raw, I have the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, held by Brock Lesnar. It's midcard title is the United States Championship, held by Sheamus.

On NXT, the world title is the NXT Championship, held by Adrian Neville.

On Smackdown, the world title is also the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. It's midcard title is the Intercontinental Championship, held by Dolphins Ziggler.

The WWE Tag Team Championships, held by the Uso's, are contested for by the teams on Smackdown and RAW. The same goes for the Divas title, held by AJ Lee.

For every title, there's a set list of contenders. The WWE WHC had 10 contenders, on Raw and SD.

The US title has 15 contenders on RAW.
The IC title has 15 contenders on SD.
The NXT title has 15 contenders on NXT.

The Tag Team championships are contended by any Tag Team in the WWE. Same goes for the Divas title. (I only have the 8 divas, no Paige or anything.)

Here are the contenders for each belt:

Main Event (WWE World Heavyweight Championship):
Lesnar
Cena
Rollins
Reigns
Big Show
Mark Henry
Batista
Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan
The Rock

Raw's Midcard (US Title):
Sheamus
Ambrose
Booker T
Ric Flair
Sting
Ryback
Rusev
Stone Cold
Bray Wyatt
Erick Rowan
R-Truth
Justin Gabriel
Darren Young
Omega (looks like Tyler Reks)
CJ "The Clam" Doran (comedy character)

Smackdown Midcard (IC):
Ziggler
Bad News Barrett
Regal
Jericho
Kevin Nash
RVD
Mysterio
Harper
Fandango
Titus O'neil
Santino
Axel
Bo Dallas
Xavier Woods
Nic Hadler (brother's CAW)

NXT:
Neville
Zayn
Corey Graves
Ultimate Warrior
CM Punk
Del Rio
Kevin Owens
Finn Balor
Hideo Itami
Jeff Hardy
AJ Styles
Suicide
Samoa Joe
Maverick (looks like Baron Corbin)
Trent Hadler (me)

The Tag Team Championships:
The Uso's
New Day (Kofi & Big E)
The Brotherhood (Cody & Goldust)
Tyson Kidd & Cesaro
Real Americas (Swagger &Kurt Angle)
DX (HHH & HBK)
Brother of Destruction (Undertaker & Kane)
Miz & Sandow

The Divas Championship:
AJ Lee
Natalya
Brie Bella
Nicki Bella
Naomi
Cameron
Summer Rae
Tamina Snuka

That's honestly all that needs to be explained. There will mainly only be championship guess, with only 6 titles in the universe, there will be room for one non-title fued, most likely between two of the main eventers. Also, due to so many people being in each ranking, there will be periods of time where a superstar isn't seen for a while. This is okay, as not every match will be storyline-based.

The PPV Schedule is as following:
April: Backlash
May: Extreme Rules
June: Money in the Bank
July: Night of Champions
August: Summerslam
September: King of the Ring
October: Hell in a Cell
November: Survivor Series
December: TLC
January: Royal Rumble
Feburary: Elimination Chamber
March: Wrestlemania

I'm probably gonna be busy, so this won't be an every day thing, with school, and a girlfriend, I'm gonna have to find as much time as I can to play this.

Thanks for everyone who follows.
Trent "Booty" Hadler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2015, 10:32 PM   #2
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Re: Trent "Booty" Hadler's WWE Universe Mode

Title History:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
1.) Brock Lesnar

WWE Tag Team Championships:
1.) The Uso's

WWE United States Championship:
1.) Sheamus

WWE Intercontinental Championship:
1.) Dolph Ziggler

NXT Championship:
1.) Adrian Neville

WWE Diva's Championship:
1.) AJ Lee
2.) Tamina Snuka

Last edited by Trent Booty; 01-24-2015 at 01:49 AM.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:35 PM   #3
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Also, one last thing, is that you guys are just as much of a part of this as I am. You guys can say "hey, this guy should be pushed" and the guy can become a Daniel Bryan-like figure. You guys have a lot of influence on this universe so always comment your opinions and don't be afraid to voice frustratios, etc.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:42 PM   #4
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Here's a preview for the first Raw in April

- A #1 Contenders tournament for Brock Lesnar's WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be crowned in the upcoming weeks leading up to Backlash. Here is the Bracket:

The Rock
Big Show

Cena
Batista

Mark Henry
Roman Reigns

Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton

-United States Champ Sheamus is looking for a new contender...

- The Uso's are also looking for a contender.. But there has also been announced that a 4-team tournament will start this Monday to crown the #1 contender!

The teams:
Miz and Sandow
The Brotherhood
New Day
Kidd and Cesaro

Stay tuned for this Monday's Raw!
Old 01-11-2015, 11:42 PM   #5
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Raw, April (First Week)

Welcome to the first Raw of the new era! Let's get right into the action:

Vince McMahon comes out and addresses the two title tournaments. They will be taking place on both Raw and Smackdown due to the fact that both titles (WWEWHC and Tag Team championships) are available to both brands.

#1 Contenders Tournament:
The Rock vs. Big Show
- After about 6-7 minutes of back and forth action, Big Show hit his comeback sequence and speared the Rock. The Rock kicked out of two, got up, and hit the Rock Bottom. Big Show also kicked out at two! With The Rock stunned, Big Show got up and backed into the corner. The Rock charged him, and the Big Show threw him into the air about ten feet, and on the way down, Big Show rocked the Rock (no pun intended) with his right hand! 1-2-3, The Big Show wins and moves on to the semifinals against either Cena or Batista, which will be determined in tonight's main even!
Winner: Big Show via Pinfall

AJ Lee vs. Brie Bella w/ Nikki Bella
- Nikki distracts AJ, Brie rolls her up. Simple, regular divas match.
Winner: Brie Bella via Pinfall
After the match, Nikki and Brie team up and attack AJ Lee, but Tamina, her former bodyguard comes out and makes the save! The Bella's retreat, and get challenged to a tag match next week!

#1 Contenders Tounament:
Kidd & Cesaro w/ Natalya vs. New Day w/ Xavier Woods
- After a dominant showing by Cesaro, handling both Big E and Kofi, he tags in Kidd, who quickly loses control and ends up getting pinned by Big E after a Big Ending.
Winner: New Day via Pinfall

Sheamus comes out to the ring and talks about how dominant of a champion he is. He challenges anyone in the locker room to fight him so he can prove it. CJ "The Clam" Doran comes out to a laughter from the crowd. Sheamus vs. CJ Doran
- Sheamus immediately hits the Brogue Kick, followed by the High Cross for the win in about 16 seconds.
Winner: Sheamus via ***-kicking

Main Event: #1 Contenders Tournament:
John Cena vs. Batista
- after a long, anti-climatic battle, Cena puts Batista away with a AA.
Winner: Cena via Pinfall
Cena celebrates in the ring, then out of no where Big Show's music hits, and he comes down to the ring. He goes to shake Cena's hand, as next week they'll be in the main event for a spot in the finals. Cena shakes his hand and is then pulled in by Big Show, thrown ten feet in the air, and knocked out on the way down. The show ends with Big Show standing tall over a KO'd Cena.

Quick Results:
Big Show defeats The Rock
Brie Bella defeats AJ Lee
New Day defeats Kidd & Cesaro
Sheamus defeats CJ "The Clam" Doran
John Cena defeats Batista
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2015, 11:51 PM   #6
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Nice start, I enjoyed the first Raw. Are Kidd and Cesaro going to be a team or was it a one time thing? I'll be following!

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 01-11-2015, 11:55 PM   #7
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Okay, now that RAW is up, let me explain how NXT will work. I won't be doing huge updates, just little things here and there. There will be only 2-3 matches per show. I'll provide story and stuff too, don't worry, it's just with 15 singles wrestlers, and no tag team or diva's championships and no midcard title it can be bland.

NXT, April (First Week)

Sami Zayn vs. Corey Graves
- Sami defeats Graves with the Helluva Kick

Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk
- Before the match, NXT GM JBL comes out to the stage and informs both superstars that it will be a #1 contenders match. The two heels both look at each other, and start brawling. Soon it de-evelates (is that a word?) and becomes a traditional wrestling match with a lot on the line. Mid-match, NXT champion Adrian Neville comes out and watches, distracting both wrestlers. While the two wrestlers are looking at Neville, newly signed SAMOA JOE comes from the crowd in and takes out both wrestlers, putting each in the STF. Neville and the crowd are stunned, and Joe grabs a mic and says "You're welcome, Neville." Neville is just standing there, and the crowd is trying to decide if the two were working together or what!

JBL comes back out, and announces that next week, Adrian Neville and Samoa Joe will team up and take on CM Punk and Del Rio in a no disqualification tag team match!

Quick results:
Sami Zayn defeats Corey Graves
CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio is a no-contest due to Samoa Joe taking them both out.

(Sorry that NXT is gonna be so short, guys. It's just so hard to do with 15 singles wrestlers only. Hopefully the storyline makes up for it.)
Old 01-11-2015, 11:56 PM   #8
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
Nice start, I enjoyed the first Raw. Are Kidd and Cesaro going to be a team or was it a one time thing? I'll be following!
Thanks a lot for the comment. Kidd & Cesaro are currently a tag team and are competing for the belts. Unfortunately they got knocked out in the first round but they are still gunning for the belts. If a tag team breaks up, I'll probably release two guys so they can replace them in whatever rankings they're in. It won't happen a lot, but it can happen. Teams like DX & BoD will eventually break up if I can't find anything for them. I'll be mainly keeping the rankings and movements in the rankings to myself, I just gave you guys the base. That way it'll be surprising if a guy like Stone Cold or Kevin Nash move to the main event scene.

Last edited by Trent Booty; 01-12-2015 at 12:00 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »