Home

Wwe 2k15 Universe Mode Battle of the brands

This is a discussion on Wwe 2k15 Universe Mode Battle of the brands within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2015, 10:23 PM   #9
Rookie

Ltslide21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Wwe 2k15 Universe Mode Battle of the brands

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ha-d6z5iav.jpg
Special things
Royal Rumble is only match I will watch
Mitb whoever is in will be who I use for both mitb matches I'll mix wins with all matches based on the situation and who I want to win.
I will start this tomorrow.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:05 PM   #10
Rookie

Ltslide21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Wwe 2k15 Universe Mode Battle of the brands

Triple H: Welcome to Monday Night Raw the first night after Wrestlemania and boy do we have a great show if you take a look up by the entrance you'll see on the screen the roster and champions for each show but let's get to the real deal I've contacted 2 men to run each show Raw's GM will be Edge and the Smackdown GM is none other than his best friend Christian. As for tonight's show let's get it started with our first match

match 1
Tyson Kidd vs Jey Uso
This is a match between one half of the number one contenders for the world tag titles in Tyson Kidd against one half of the world tag Champs in Jey Uso we also have Cesaro and Jimmy at ringside
Highlights
1: the match starts and Tyson Kidd runs right at Jey and nails him with a dropkick that sends him over the top rope to start the match
2: Tyson is hit with a few uppercuts and then nailed with a low super kick for a quick 2 count.
3: Jey hits Tyson with a Samoan drop for a 2
4: Jey then nails Kidd with a super kick for another 2
5: Jey looks for the top rope splash but Kidd gets his legs up and hits Jey with a running hurricanrana followed by 2 springboard dropkicks and he gets a 2 count
6: for a couple of minutes Tyson works on Jey 's leg, he tries for the sharpshooter but right when he is about to get it locked in Jey rolls him up for the win Tyson can't believe it.
time 12:48

After the match Cesaro jumps in the ring and uppercuts Jey Uso then Jimmy runs in looking to nail Cesaro but forgets about Tyson and is nailed with a dropkick, after that Cesaro hits both usos with the Neutralizer and takes a mic from timekeeper area.
Cesaro: Look Boston why do you cheer for this pathetic tag team I still don't understand how they are the tag Champs, but come Extreme Rules we are taking those tag titles because Kidd and I are the greatest tag team in the world.

Backstage
Renee Young: I am here with my guest at this time please welcome Seth Rollins
Seth tonight you go up against the monster that is Bray Wyatt, how do you prepare for a guy like him.
Seth: Well Renee that's simple, just like everyone else, not only am I the future of this company I am also the present and I will make sure everyone knows who I am after I'm done with Bray Wyatt and his little mind games.
Renee: Thanks for your time Seth.

match 2
Nikki Bella vs Naomi
highlights
1: this was a very quick match Nikki Bella is talking to her sister Brie who is outside the ring for about 15 seconds after the bell has rung and Naomi goes For a roll up which gets a 2 count after that she Irish whips Nikki into the ropes then hits a rear view for the win.
time 1:14

we go straight into match 3
match 3
Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt
highlights
1: this match starts with some lockups and feeling the other's style out.
2: a couple minutes in to the match and Seth goes for a dropkick only to be caught and hit with a tilt a whirl backbreaker Bray then starts to choke Seth.
3: Bray is just destroying Seth when he nails him with a uranage for a 2 count he picks Seth up again and nails another uranage for another 2 count.
4: Bray is looking for his running crossbody when Seth dodges out of the way and nails a dropkick and nails a couple of moves including a snap suplex and standing moonsault for a 2 count.
5: Seth is now in control he hits a fisherman suplex then goes up top and hits a diving elbow drop which also gets a 2 count.
6: Seth looks to finish off Bray Wyatt with the curb stomp but misses and bray hits the uranage followed by the running crossbody, he then hits a running senton for a 2 count Bray knows what he has to do he goes to the corner and sets up Sister Abigail with his little crab walk He then hits Seth with sister Abigail and gets the win
Time 18:21

After
Bray: people do you see what I just did I'm a monster I won't stop until I get what I rightfully deserve and nothing will stop me from succeeding I will take out all of your heroes until I get to the one man I must destroy I must end... but before he can finish Seth Rollins and J&J security jump Bray before they hit the triple powerbomb followed by Seth Rollins hitting the curb stomp and yelling he is the best in the business.

Renee: please welcome my guest at this time Mr. John Cena
Cena: Thank you Renee
Renee: John I was talking with Edge and he told me to announce to you and the WWE Universe that you are the number one contender for CM Punk 's WWE Championship how do you feel about being the number one contender and also the history you've had with CM Punk.
Cena: Well first off I would like to thank Edge for announcing me the number one contender but I also want to let Punk know I'm coming for that title and I will make sure that I do whatever it takes to walk out of Extreme Rules with the WWE championship even if it means having to go to the extreme to do it I don't care what kind of match it is I will win this match you can count on that. And when the match is over 1-2-3 you'll hear me say THE CHAMP IS HERE!

match 4
CM Punk vs Bo Dallas
highlights
1: both men lock up and grapple around
2: Punk never gives Bo a chance in this match
3: Punk is beating on Bo he hits him with some punches and kicks before hitting him with a high kick to the head and pins Bo for a 2 count.
4: Punk then goes up top and nails Bo with the macho man elbow drop
5: he hits some more moves including a crossbody and a brainbuster before hitting Bo with the running knee clothesline combo for a 2 count.
6: after this Punk gives him the go 2 sleep taunt but Bo reverses and looks for the bodog but when he jumps around the rope to hit it Punk pushes him off and spins him around and hits the go 2 sleep for the win.
time 13:33

After Cena walks out by the entrance ramp and says that belt belongs to him and it won't be long before he gets it back.
the main event never really happens

Paul Heyman is talking with Renee about how Brock Lesnar is going to destroy Roman Reigns and show him who the real beast is.

Match 5
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
while Roman Reigns is making his entrance Brock runs out and clubs him in the back of the head he then tosses him into the steel steps after that he picks up the stairs and smashes them over Roman Reigns head he ends the destruction by ripping the mat off the ground and hitting an F5 on the unprotected ground he then begins to repeat the words eat, sleep destroy Roman Reigns as Paul Heyman smiles on to end Raw.

I hope you guys enjoy the first show I'll try to post as soon as possible one after the other I hope you enjoyed the show.

Last edited by Ltslide21; 02-04-2015 at 11:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »