Home

A New Day: A WWE 2K15 Universe

This is a discussion on A New Day: A WWE 2K15 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2015, 08:14 PM   #1
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Next Level Wrestling: A WWE 2K15 Universe

Welcome to my WWE 2k15 Universe. I'm sure some of you may wonder why you've liked this before, but instead of starting something new, I am going to revive something that was dead and watch it rise from the ashes into something great. Ladies and gentlemen of Operation Sports, I bring you:

Next Level Wrestling.

(Logo is still a WIP)

So what is Next Level Wrestling?
Next Level Wrestling is a WWE 2K15 Universe that is run on PC. I will have modded arenas, modded superstars, modded titles and custom titantrons and (soon) minitrons.

What is Next Level Wrestling's roster?
Glad you ask. Here is the roster:

34 wrestlers, 30 superstars and 4 divas. As you can see there is a decent mix of NXT, Attitude era and current main roster superstars. I have the pleasure to use some great Finn Balor and Kevin Owens CAWS as well as my own made CAWS. Throughout this Universe experience, I will be working on creating vignettes of my CAWs to get you more acclimated to their back story.

Spoiler

What are your shows?
Next Level Wrestling's premiere show is Monday Night NXT. Every Monday Night NLW will host 5 incredibly entertaining matches that will have a two man commentary team.

Thursday nights will host Ground Zero, which will be considered NLW's minor show. This will take place in the old ECW Arena held in Philly during ECW's glory days. This will have a more intimate, indy wrestling feel to it.

And your PPVS?
The only PPV I am ready to announce is Underground, which will take place in a Lucha Underground arena.

And lastly, your champions?
The NLW World Heavyweight Championship will be decided at Underground. Because I don't believe that a small and extremely talented roster like this should be broken down into tiers, there is no "Main Event", "Mid-Card" or "Jobber" status. Every wrestler will have a shot at every belt with a level playing field. Because of this, every superstar was give a number 4-33 and 12 superstars were randomly chosen. Each superstar was piared off and will have qualifying matches on NXT. A win qualifies you for the first ever NLW World Heavyweight Championship elimination chamber at Underground.

The Intercontinental Championship will also be decided at Underground. During an ECW show, a battle royal will be held. The Final Four of that battle royal will square off in a fatal four way.

Our Women's Champion and Tag Team titles will be decided at Underground as well.

Updates will be coming shortly, stay tuned!

Last edited by Pezell04x; 08-06-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2015, 08:20 PM   #2
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

Re: A New Day: A WWE 2K15 Universe

- COMING SOON -

- COMING SOON -

- COMING SOON -

- COMING SOON -

Last edited by Pezell04x; 08-06-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:39 PM   #3
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Welcome to the club. Looks interesting. Love that you are going to do "Behind the Scenes" with your original CAWs should be good.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 08-06-2015, 09:31 PM   #4
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

Welcome to the Next Level.

Last edited by Pezell04x; 08-07-2015 at 10:56 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »