Home

Takeover! A Sheffield Wednesday Career Mode(FIFA 15)

This is a discussion on Takeover! A Sheffield Wednesday Career Mode(FIFA 15) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2015, 04:27 AM   #225
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Takeover! A Sheffield Wednesday Career Mode(FIFA 15)

I know its not a major league, but recently Portugal had some major events:
Benfica´s coach, Jorge Jesus, who won the title for the last 2 years, and also with 2 finals in Europa League, has become the new coach for Sporting, a rival team, who has been in hard time for the last years... As you suspect, this is gona be a year for angry fans, and the Benfica vs Sporting maches will be even more special than usual. Also, this could be the turn for Sporting, who once was a top team and now has been strugling to achieve Europe qualification. Maybe something to consider... About Jesus, he´s just became one of the most high payed coaches in Europe. TBH, I believe this is going to be the financial ruin for Sporting...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2015, 08:54 AM   #226
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
I know its not a major league, but recently Portugal had some major events:
Benfica´s coach, Jorge Jesus, who won the title for the last 2 years, and also with 2 finals in Europa League, has become the new coach for Sporting, a rival team, who has been in hard time for the last years... As you suspect, this is gona be a year for angry fans, and the Benfica vs Sporting maches will be even more special than usual. Also, this could be the turn for Sporting, who once was a top team and now has been strugling to achieve Europe qualification. Maybe something to consider... About Jesus, he´s just became one of the most high payed coaches in Europe. TBH, I believe this is going to be the financial ruin for Sporting...
Sporting could be perfect. I've never done a CM in the Primeira Liga, and Sporting has fell behind Porto and Benfica although they do remain a strong club. Nice kits too, a good possibility.

Last edited by orion523; 06-23-2015 at 08:59 AM.
Old 06-23-2015, 09:33 PM   #227
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey Orion, sad to hear that you are having to "corrupt" another CM. This one was a good read and I agree, once it becomes an automatic win it just isn't fun. Something I had lots of fun with was a super league. You've probably read about it before but you just use England's league and fill them with the best teams in the world. I usually just use my favorite team and start at the bottom, trying to move my way up and finally win the premier league filled with the best teams in the world like Bayern and Madrid. One of my favorite parts is that every game is a challenge and as you work your way up its gets even more difficult and the reward is that much sweeter. Good luck in your next CM with whoever it may be, I'll surely be reading it!
Old 06-23-2015, 10:08 PM   #228
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman610
Hey Orion, sad to hear that you are having to "corrupt" another CM. This one was a good read and I agree, once it becomes an automatic win it just isn't fun. Something I had lots of fun with was a super league. You've probably read about it before but you just use England's league and fill them with the best teams in the world. I usually just use my favorite team and start at the bottom, trying to move my way up and finally win the premier league filled with the best teams in the world like Bayern and Madrid. One of my favorite parts is that every game is a challenge and as you work your way up its gets even more difficult and the reward is that much sweeter. Good luck in your next CM with whoever it may be, I'll surely be reading it!
Thanks for the compliments. Although I do like the idea of a Super League, I've made a decision and I think its a good one. The OP is up and I hope you like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »