Home

What's best for business.

This is a discussion on What's best for business. within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2015, 10:36 PM   #9
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What's best for business.

Inactives currently:

Batista
Booker T
Christian
Edge
Hulk Hogan
Kevin Nash
Ric Flair
The Rock
Sting
Stone Cold
Undertaker
William Regal

These are guys who could potentially come back.

Last edited by Trent Booty; 03-17-2015 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:02 PM   #10
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Meet WWE's newest signee, Trent Hadler!

Ring Names:
Trent Booty
Trent Hadler

Billed Height: 6'0

Billed Weight: 250 lbs

Billed From:
Vancouver, Washington
Kelso, Washington
Seattle, Washington

Trent Hadler is a professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE, where he works in its developmental territory NXT under the ring name "Trent Hadler." He is most known (besides WWE) for his work in ROH, where he is a former ROH World Champion and ROH World Tag Team Champion with his brother Nicolas (where they wrestled under the name "Trent Booty" and "Nicolas Booty" as the Booty Brothers. He has wrestled for various promotions on the independent circuit, most notably Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG), where he is a former three-time holder of both the PWG World Championship and PWG World Tag Team Championship, again with his real-life brother Nicolas. After his brother retired from wrestling early in their career, Trent went into singles competition, where he quickly found himself as a three time PWG World Champion, and eventually went back to ROH and won the ROH World Championship before signing with WWE.

On August 12, 2014 (his birthday), WWE announced that Hadler had signed with them and was due to report to their developmental system NXT on August 25. He was given the new ring name of his real life name Trent Hadler, after competing as Trent Booty in the independent circuit. Trent is set to make his debut in NXT sometime fairly soon, and has announced now that he's here, he will fight anyone and everyone.

IN WRESTLING:
Finishing Move: Dragon Sleeper (Inverted Facelock)
Signature Moves: Super Kick, Double Arm DDT
Entrance Theme: "Christcontrol" by Cancer Killing Gemini (Corey Graves)

This is my CAW. I used real height, weight, hair, facial hair (yes, I'm hairy for a 17 year old). If you look at my pictures on my profile, you'll see that I look nothing like this, that's because I have been growing my hair out for very long now and grew a beard (somewhat). Anyway, yeah. This is my CAW, I spent a lot of time on him to make this universe that much more fun for me. He's got good moves, sort of like a Kevin Owens mixed with Luke Harper. His entrance is similar to CM Punk and Randy Orton.

That's all I got for this, next post will be Raw! Not sure when it'll be up. Possibly tonight if I find enough time.

Last edited by Trent Booty; 03-18-2015 at 12:48 AM.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:21 AM   #11
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Monday Night Raw
April, Week 1

Vince McMahon comes out to boos to start the show. He says tonight is a monumental night for WWE, as he is back in full power. Everything he says goes. He also announces that all five members of the new Authority (DX, Seth Rollins, Kane, and Big Show) will all be in action tonight. Seth Rollins, Kane, and the Big Show will take on CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Randy Orton. He also announced DX in the main event against John Cena and Roman Reigns. Both matches get huge pops. He tells everyone to have a great time, sit back, and watch the greatest wrestlers in the world do what they do best.

Curtis Axel comes out and issues an open challenge to anyone in the locker room. He says it's the era of Axel and he's coming for Brock Lesnar. THE GREAT KHALI, accompanied by Ranjin Singh, comes out to a loud ovation. He has returned to in-ring action!

Match 1 - Curtis Axel vs. The Great Khali
- Khali dominates the beginning of the match, and he immediately has Axel down and regretting his open challenge. Khali picks up Axel, chops him on the head and then hits a huge two-handed choke bomb for the win.
Winner: The Great Khali

Khali celebrates the win against Axel, and Singh enters the ring with a mic and says this is just the beginning, and that he and Khali are so happy to be back. He says Khali has returned looking to revert back to the dominance of his early career in the WWE and that gold will soon firmly be around Khali's waist. After these boisterous claims, we head to a commercial break.

As we return, The New Day is already in the ring, and The Uso's come out with Naomi to a huge reaction, as this crowd in Philadelphia loves the Uso's!

Match 2 - New Day (Kofi & Big E w/ Xavier Woods) vs. the Uso's (w/ Naomi)
- Kofi and Jey start things off, with Kofi taking advantage using his speed. He hits a couple acrobatic moves to take Jey to the ground. Eventually Jey reverses and takes control himself, hitting a suplex and a scoop slam for a one count. Kofi reverses eventually and hits a huge gut buster. He Irish whips Jey in the corner, hits a monkey flip followed by a cross body for a two count. Eventually Jey counters and hits a Samoan Drop and tags on Jimmy. Kofi reverses Jimmys punch and hits S.O.S for a two count. He irish whips Jimmy in the corner and tags in Big E, who hits a double team move with Kofi. Jimmy ends up taking advantage and hits his own monkey flip/cross body combination on Big E for a two count. He hits a Superkick on Big E and pins him for a two count. He tags in Jey, who hits the Uso Splash for a two count as Kofi breaks up the pin. Big E is able to get up and hit Jey with a Big Ending for only a one count as Jimmy broke it up. Big E tags in Kofi, who hits his comeback sequence, and then hits the boom drop for a two count. He waits for Jey to get up, and then pins him, but Jimmy breaks it up. Jimmy hits a super kick on Big E, sending him out of the ring, so Xavier Woods gets on the apron and starts yelling at Jimmy, and then Kofi gets involved, and it allows Jey to roll up Kofi for the victory after Woods distracted his own partner.
Winner: The Uso's (w/ Naomi)

The Uso's leave the ring with their titles while Kofi and Big E look disappointed in Xavier Woods as we go to commercial break.

As we return from commercial break, we see Fandango with Summer Rae in the ring. Fandango grabs a mic and says it bull crap he has to face this "returning superstar" and that the guy has probably been scared ever since he re-signed with WWE, worried that he's gonna lose his first match back to FAN...DAN....

Before he can finish his name, JEFF HARDY'S music hits! The Charismatic Enigma has returned to the WWE! Hardy gets what should easily be the hugest reaction of the night.

Match 3 - Fandango w/Summer Rae vs. Jeff Hardy
- Hardy takes advantage early, and hits a huge alley-pop face buster for a two count. He hits a leaping clothesline, and then climbs the turnbuckle and waits for Fandango to get up before hitting a block buster for a two count as well. He goes to the apron and hits a springboard dropkick as Fandango gets up for another two. Fandango gets up and immediately gets irish whipped into the corner and dodges Hardy as he comes running at him, but Hardy is too fast and hits the Whisper in the Wind, followed by a EPIC Swanton Bomb for the victory.
Winner: Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy celebrates in the ring and the camera cuts to a cool Brock Lesnar/Paul Heyman promo vid. Heyman says he's not sure whether Lesnar will defend at every PPV like Vince wants him too. He says money talks, and Brock is listening.

As we get back from commercial, Seth Rollins' music hit and he, Big Show, and Kane make their way out. Out next is Daniel Bryan, followed by Randy Orton, and lastly by CM Punk, who gets the second biggest pop of the night as he has also returned to the WWE. Before the match even begins, a huge brawl starts, and soon DX come out to aid the rest of the authority. Then John Cena's music hits and helps the three superstars. Meanwhile, Roman Reigns is nowhere to be found. Eventually Vince's music hits, and he comes out and says if Punk, Orton and Bryan want to be outlaws, they will be treated as such. He announces that next week on Raw, Orton, Bryan, and Punk will face off in a triple threat match, with the winner getting a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match against Brock Lesnar at Backlash. He says while a full schedule has no been reached YET, Brock has been signed for Backlash. The two losers will fight Big Show and Kane at Backlash, with Seth Rollins acting as their manager, getting the PPV off. After that announcement, we head to another commercial.

As we return from commercial, DX and Cena are already in the ring with Rollins, Show, and Kane at ringside as Roman Reigns' music hits and he slowly comes down from the crowd to the ring. Cena looks pissed at him, as he didn't help during the brawl.

Main Event - DX (HHH & HBK) w/ Seth Rollins, Big Show, and Kane vs. John Cena and Roman Reigns
- This match is awesome, with HBK and HHH a returning, and Cena and Reigns teaming up. Reigns hits a Samoan drop on HBK, then superman punches HHH and goes for a spear on HBK but HBK dodges it. HBK goes to tag in HHH but he's still down from the superman punch. HHH goes in the ring a little later with a sledgehammer and hits Reigns in the gut for the DQ. Eventually HBK, Rollins, Show, and Kane all hit the ring and each hit their finisher on Reigns, while Cena is still standing on the apron. Eventually he leaves, letting Reigns take all five finishers as the Authority stands tall. Vince comes out and announces as the co-main event for Raw next week, Cena and Roman Reigns will fight in a match. Vince laughs as obviously he's trying to put Bryan, Punk, Cena, Orton, and Reigns all against each other before the PPV. The screen goes back to the Authority in the ring standing tall over Reigns to end the show.

QUICK RESULTS:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 05:55 PM   #12
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Very good first show of your new Universe man. Keep it up.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 03-18-2015, 06:07 PM   #13
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Wow, The Great Khali making claims at championship gold? I'm not sure how I feel about that, but with Singh at his side a monster heel run may work out.

Some tension between The New Day I see.

Great call bringing back Jeff Hardy. He's gonna be an awesome addition to the Universe.

Cena vs. Reigns will be awesome. I can't wait until the next show.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:48 PM   #14
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Very good first show of your new Universe man. Keep it up.
Thanks. Means a lot coming from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Wow, The Great Khali making claims at championship gold? I'm not sure how I feel about that, but with Singh at his side a monster heel run may work out.

Some tension between The New Day I see.

Great call bringing back Jeff Hardy. He's gonna be an awesome addition to the Universe.

Cena vs. Reigns will be awesome. I can't wait until the next show.
Yeah, not sure how I'm gonna book Smackdown now that there's two huge matches confirmed for Raw. I think I'm gonna focus more on undercard feuds/etc. on there.

I have some plans for Khali, not sure how they'll work. He might flame out, might not. Not sure how I'm gonna approach it, I was just excited for Khali to be on the game but now I already went for it and now I'm not sure what to do now, lol.

Got a good storyline for New Day planned out. Not sure what it will lead to for all three men, but I'm excited for them.

Jeff Hardy is gonna be a huge return. He's an awesome looking caw so it's fun using him in the game.

NXT will be up tonight, possibly.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:42 AM   #15
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

NXT
Week 1, April

NXT GM William Regal comes out to start the show. The crowd chants "Regal, Regal, Regal" as he makes his way to the ring. The fans in Orlando love Regal. He announces that JBL has in face returned to NXT, but not as GM, not as an announcer, but as an IN-RING PERFORMER. The crowd pops, excited to see JBL a back in action full time. He announces at the first NXT special in two months, there will be a triple threat match for the NXT Women's Championship. He says the first qualifying match is tonight, with Charlotte taking on Becky Lynch.

He says that JBL will fight Justin Gabriel, who has also returned to WWE, in the opening match of the night! The crowd cheers, and JBL's music hits and his limousine comes out and he gets out, with a mic in hand. He thanks Regal, but says if this crowd wanted old timers who COULDNT wrestle anymore, they'd go to watch the main roster. He tells Regal to get out of his ring, as he's back to show these rookies what it takes to be the man. Justin Gabriel's music hits, as he's JBL's first challenge in NXT.

Match One - JBL v. Justin Gabriel
- They lock up to start the match, and JBL uses his strength to take advantage. Gabriel battles back using his speed, hitting hurancanrana's, and kicks to his advantage. JBL is able to reverse a kick and use it to hit his signature neck breaker for a two count. Gabriel is down, so JBL starts working Gabriel's upper body area, presumably setting up for a clothesline from hell. He goes to the corner, and when Gabriel gets up, he hits a DEVASTATING clothesline from hell and pins Gabriel for the victory.
Winner: JBL

Match Two - Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch
- Short match, as Charlotte dominates and hits Natural Selection for the win to qualify for the triple threat match.
Winner: Charlotte Flair

Charlotte says she will be the first Women's champion in NXT history as we go to a Commercial break.

As we return from break, a unknown wrestler is in the ring and Baron Corbin's music hits.

Match Three - Corbin vs. Local Wrestler
- Corbin immediately hits a big boot on the guy, then picks him up and hits the End of Days for the quick victory.
Winner - Baron Corbin

Corbin celebrates as we head to commercial. When we get back, the reigning NXT Tag Team Champions, the Ascension are in the ring. They're in action next.

Match Four - The Ascension vs. B.a.M (Blake and Murphy)
- Konner and Blake start things off. They lock up and Konner takes advantage right away, using his strength to get ahead. After a couple minutes of quick tags and brawling, Enzo & Big Cass' music hits and they come out and start trash talking the Ascension. This allows Murphy to roll up Viktor for the surprise victory.
Winner - B.a.M

The Ascension are pissed, and Enzo starts laughing and high fives Cass before scurrying to the back together.

And with that, it's our main event as NXT Champion Adrian Neville will be taking in Corey Graves.

Main Event - Corry Graves vs. Adrian Neville
- They lock up and Graves tries working the legs of Neville, but Neville still has enough speed to battle back. Neville hits a huge reverse hurancanrana for a two count, and Neville goes up top, but Graves pushes him off and sends him flying to the outside. After Graves goes outside and beats on Neville a bit, they both make it back in the ring at a count of nine. Both really fatigued, they battle back and forth for about 15 minutes with lots of close calls, inudimg Graves locking in the lucky 13 but Nevikle was able to break out of it. Finally, Neville hits a sunset flip powerbomb and then hits the Red Arrow for the Pinfall and victory.
Winner - Adrian Neville

Adrian Neville celebrates over a fallen Graves as NXT ends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2015, 12:43 AM   #16
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Smackdown possibly won't be up until after this weekend, as I'll be busy with my girlfriend all weekend. Monday is probably the earliest, but it could be later next week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »