Home

My WWE 2K15 Universe Mode- Brand Split PS4

This is a discussion on My WWE 2K15 Universe Mode- Brand Split PS4 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2015, 09:14 PM   #49
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My WWE 2K15 Universe Mode- Brand Split PS4

I'm on PS4 and I only have 25 spots, which sucks so I had to remove SNME.

Just pray we get more next game.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:22 PM   #50
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshakespear09
In a sudden change, WWE has removed Saturday Night's Main Event until further notice. {Maybe next game, we will get more CAW spots and I will bring it back}
I saw this coming. It's a shame because it was an awesome idea.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:37 PM   #51
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
In a sudden change, WWE has removed Saturday Night's Main Event until further notice. {Maybe next game, we will get more CAW spots and I will bring it back}
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Make it a minor show with 3 matches to have some bigger matches you might not see very much or something.

Yeah slim, make it a minor. Also since SMNE was made to showcase free agents and you've been signing them maybe you should make SMNE a show for where your lower tier stars can fight since most of them don't get a chance to fight in RAW/Smackdown week in and week out.

No Cheese Zone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2015, 07:19 PM   #52
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rody2k6
Yeah slim, make it a minor. Also since SMNE was made to showcase free agents and you've been signing them maybe you should make SMNE a show for where your lower tier stars can fight since most of them don't get a chance to fight in RAW/Smackdown week in and week out.
Might do this, will consider it.
Old 04-11-2015, 10:23 AM   #53
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Quote:
Might do this, will consider it.
I have decided to continue to do SNME. There will be 3 matches now. Two matches will be a "tryout" match for a superstar. {Ex: The Realest Guys vs The Ascension} That would be Smackdown!'s tryout match for that week.

Match formatting:

Smackdown! Tryout match

Free Agent match {Just free agents}

Raw Tryout match
Old 04-11-2015, 05:20 PM   #54
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

After almost being put off TV until further notice, SNME will stay on air. There is new match formatting for SNME.

Smackdown! Tryout match

Free Agent match {Just free agents}

Raw is War Tryout match

Match 1- Free Agent Match- Fandango vs The Great Khali

Fandango runs right at Khali with a back elbow. He runs at Khali again but gets hit with a back body drop. Khali overpowers Fandango with punches and gut kicks. Fandango takes control after he pokes Khali in the eyes. Fandango uses his speed to his advantage and grounds Khali. When Khali gets up, he gets hit with a flying wheel kick! Fandango goes up to the top rope and hits the Leg Drop! 1..2..3

Winner By Pinfall: Fandango

We are told that tonight Raw Is War's tryout match will be Sami "The Sellout" Zayn vs Corey Graves in a Extreme Rules match!

Match 2-Smackdown! Tryout Match- RVD vs Justin Gabriel

Gabriel starts off with kicks, with RVD reeling. RVD tries to take control, but Gabriel shuts him down. Gabriel goes for a Roundhouse Kick, but RVD reverses and hits him with a Superkick! RVD hits a standing moonsault, then a split-legged moonsault. Two Count. Gabriel pops back up and hits a Roundhouse Kick! 1..2..Kickout! Gabriel goes up to the top rope and looks for a senton bomb, but RVD reverses into a Powerbomb! RVD takes control, but Gabriel pops up and hits a Roundhouse Kick! He rolls RVD up, 1..2..3! Gabriel wins!

Winner By Pinfall: Justin Gabriel

Zayn is shown talking to HHH about tonight's match.

Zayn: Why am I in an Extreme Rules match tonight?

HHH: Because, I know you can beat him in an Extreme Rules match without any help.

Zayn leaves angry as he knows HHH won't change the match.

Match 3- Raw is War Tryout Match- Sami Zayn vs Corey Graves- Extreme Rules

Sami starts off with a quick arm drag, then grabs a steel chair. Sami keeps hitting Graves with the chair. Then, he gets a Kendo Stick and beats Graves like a B*tch. Zayn grabs Graves and puts him on the concrete and hits a Blue Thunder Bomb! Graves is probably knocked out. Zayn gets Graves up for a Brainbuster, but Graves reverses and works Zayn's knee over. Graves and Zayn brawl for next few minutes, until Zayn grabs that Kendo Stick and hits Gaves right on the head! Zayn then hits a Brainbuster on the chair! Zayn rolls him back into the ring and stomps him in the corner. The Ref tells Zayn to stop and Zayn gets pissed and hits The Ref with a Superkick! Zayn turns around to taunt the crowd, then turns back around into a Fireman's Carry Backbreaker! They both fall down, until Sami gets up and hits a Corner Exploder Suplex! He covers Graves, but there is no Ref! Zayn looks around for him, but then turns around into a Superkick by Adrian Neville! Neville is here! Graves crawls over and covers Zayn, 1..2..3!

Winner By Pinfall: Corey Graves
Old 04-12-2015, 12:09 PM   #55
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Good show. Is Zayn a heel?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2015, 12:29 PM   #56
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena