Home

Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k15 Universe: Brand Split

This is a discussion on Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k15 Universe: Brand Split within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Who will be the better GM ?
Ric Flair (Raw) 3 75.00%
Vince McMahon (Smackdown) 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2015, 01:28 PM   #17
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k15 Universe: Brand Split

April Week 2
Smackdown

Vince walks out to the ring and announces that he has found the man that will single handily make Vince McMahon’s Smackdown the best show on TV. This man is Drew McIntrye and he is the best superstar on this show and will soon be the World Heavyweight Champion. So I’m here to announce that I will be entering him into the Cruiserweight Championship match so he will become a quick champion. Also he will be in action later in the show.

1. Zack Ryder & Santino vs Lucha Dragons
This match showed a quick reunion of the CoBro team and the debut of the high flying and quick Lucha Dragons. Though this match didn’t take long for the Lucha Dragons to get the win and quickly shut down the reunion of the CoBro’s. Winner: The Lucha Dragons

2. Diva’s Crowing Championship Match: Natayla vs AJ Lee
This match was quick work for the 3 time Diva’s Champion and got the tap out once she got the Black Widew locked in. Winner and New Diva’s Champion AJ Lee

3. United States Champion Tournament Finals: Rusev vs Cesaro w/Tyson Kidd
Lana comes out and states “That Rusev will be the best Champion that this crap of a country has seen and that the simple mided Cesaro will not make a difference.” Then Cesaro walks with Tyson Kidd and Natalya. Out saying ‘I agree with you about this Disgrace of a country but Rusev tonight will be a victory for Switzerland.” Tyson played a huge part in the match distracting Rusev multiple times. Until Cesaro got the chance to hit the Neutralizer and become the first US Champion. Winner and New United States Champion: Cesaro

4. Billy Gunn w/ Road Dogg vs Dolph Ziggler
After an embarrassing lost The Outlaws look to get back on track. Amazing match with Billy Gunn connecting with the Gunslinger but Ziggler kicking out at two. Then out of nowhere the Zig Zag but a rope break. When once again another Gunslinger and a rope break and then a Zig Zag by Dolph and would get the pin. Winner: Dolph Ziggler
After the Match:
Road Dogg would hit Dolph with a chair and the beating would continue until Mysterio of all people would come to Dolphs aid.

5. Drew McIntyre vs ….
This match started with Vince walking out and stating that “Drew’s time was now and it’s up to him to take the opportunity that I have laid out before him. So I’ve decided the only way to know if he is ready is to face an ex-champion. So tonight Drew will face Kane and Drew better be ready to go to hell and back to win this match. Kane enters the ring hits a clothesline and then a chockslam from hell and get the win. With Vince in complete shock during the match. Winner: Kame

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 04-19-2015 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-19-2015, 04:44 PM   #18
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

April Week 3
Raw
Ric Flair starts the show of talking with his champion Brock Lennar and Paul Heyman as they are infuriated at Flair that Lesnar will have to defend his title at Extreme Rules. Then Ric says that he will not be having any part time champions anymore on Raw. He also states that Brock will be in action tonight against none other than Randy Orton. Flair also states Rollins will be in action and he will be facing John Cena. Finally tonight we will also be crowning our World Tag Team and Intercontinental Champions in matches. Our last match will be a tag match and the team that wins will be entered into the Cruiserweight Championship match at Extreme Rules.

1. Cruiserweight Championship Match at Extreme Rules: The Motor City Machine Guns vs William Regal & Hideo Itami
The debut of The Machine Guns start off with a squash of the unique duo of Regal and Itami. This match ended quickly as both Sabin and Shelley got their finishers on Itami and picked up the win. Winner and move onto
Cruiserweight Championship Match at Extreme Rules: The Motor City Machine Guns

2. Seth Rollins vs John Cena
Seth slowly walks to the ring explaining why he shouldn’t be fighting tonight “I’m the face of this show and company. Why would you take the chance of me getting injured a week away from Extreme Rules. Flair I want an answer now before...” John Cena’s music hits and has mixed reactions from the crowd with mostly boo’s.” This match never starts or finishes as Rollins walks out of the arena. No Contest

Ric Flair Makes An Announcement
Lesnar walks in screaming at Flair that Rollins didn’t have to wrestle so he tell him that if he wins the match against Orton he will get to pick the stipulations of his match with Rollins
3. World Tag Team Championship Match: The Hardyz vs The Dudlez
This match is a clash of titans in which will sure to be a match for the history books. These two team know each other better than any other teams do. They both have teamed and fought against each other multiple times and this one will no doubt a great match. The Hardyz dominated most of this match and Bubba even kicked out of Matt’s twist of fate. Until Matt would hit another one to Devon and set him up for the Swanton Bomb and get the win. Winners and New World Tag Team Champions: The Hardyz

4. Intercontinental Championship Tournament Finals: Ryback vs Luke Harper
Battle of two beasts will sure be an amazing battle. Both superstars enter the ring and before the bell ring Bray Wyatt goes and sits and the commentary table to watch the monster he created himself Luke Harper. When out of nowhere Jey Uso of all people enter the ring and attack Harper and the bell doesn’t ring though. Winner and New Intercontinental Champion: Ryback
After the Match:
Cody Rhodes’ music play but never came until an attack from behind with a chair occurred. Leaving a very confused match crowd and commentators in shock as Rhodes stand above Ryback holding the IC Title. As Rhodes leaves a message to Ryback and a possible hint at a match at Extreme Rules.

5. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman vs Randy Orton
A main event match couldn’t be any better; two of Raw’s best superstars brawled it. Paul Heyman. This match was back and fourth with Randy getting the win with the an RKO. Then Brock kicking out and turning around to a steal face shot to the face by Seth Rollins. Giving Brock the victory but Rollins the shot to critically hurt the champion.Winner: Brock Lesnar

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 04-19-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:35 PM   #19
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Good Show.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:58 PM   #20
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshakespear09
Good Show.

Thank you gonna be some big events to come up on the week before Extreme Rules.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 04-19-2015, 06:56 PM   #21
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good shows.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2015, 09:25 PM   #22
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Extreme Rules Match Card
Pre Show:
1. Cruiserweight Championship 6 Man Battle Royal- Chavo Guerro, Drew McIntyre, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Billy Gunn & Road Dogg

2. Hardcore Championship 6 Man Battle Royal-Kane, Big Show, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton & John Cena

Pay Per View Starts Here:
1. WWE Tag Team Championship: The Young Bucks vs Cesaro & Tyson Kidd w/Natalya

2. Intercontinetal Championship Extreme Rules Triple Threat: Ryback(c) vs Luke Harper vs Cody Rhodes

3. World Tag Championship Match Elimination Tag: The Hardyz(c) vs The Dudleyz

4. If Mysterio wins he will get a chance to fight Bray Wyatt: Rey Mysterio vs Erick Rowan

5. AJ Lee vs Open Challenge to any Diva

6. World Heavyweight Championship Match: The Undertaker(c) vs Drew McIntyre w/ Vince McMahon

7 .WWE Championship Extreme Rules Match - Brock Lesnar(c) vs Seth Rollins

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 04-20-2015 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-19-2015, 09:55 PM   #23
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

April Week 3

Smackdown

Vince” Welcome to WWE Smackdown the show that has the best action, best athletes and most of all best General Manager ever before seen on Nation Wide Television. I’d like to thank you all for joining us here tonight on Smackdown and hope you all enjoy the show.”

1. Hardcore Championship Qualifying Match at Extreme Rules: The Hurricane & Christian vs Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns:
This odd team and reunion of one team sure didn’t disappoint but the younger and more powerful Ambrose and Reigns got the win after Ambrose hit Christian with Dirty Deeds and got the pin after the match they both shook hands. Winner: Ambrose & Reigns

2. Rey Mysterio vs Justin Gabriel
Before the Match
Rey Mysterio enters the ring with a huge pop and is showing as the crowd favorite. Then the lights go out and Bray walks out with his lantern. Once the light are on Wyatt starts preaching to Rey ‘the life of a man can be tested in many ways just ask Luke and Erick. Though I man cannot truly call himself a man when he cowardly hides behind a mask like you Rey. So I will make it my mission to de mask you Rey and I will succeed”The match doesn’t take long for Rey to win after a springboard kick he trips Gabriel and connects with the 619. Winner: Rey Mysterio
After the Match:
The arena goes talk and the creepy smile of no other then Bray Wyatt’s appears on the screen. He tells Rey that a man never truly knows himself if other never know who the man is. “So Rey sell your soul to me and I will renew your life and show you the light”

3. Summer Rae vs AJ Lee
Aj makes quick work of Summer and sends a message to any Diva that at extreme rules she will be holding an open challenge to any Diva.

4. The Young Bucks & Tyler Breeze vs Cesaro, Tyson Kidd & Corey Graves
The Outlaws are sure to be watching this match as they are waiting to use their rematch clause. Though Cesaro & Tyson Kidd could become a contender quickly for the Tag Titles. The match starts with Tyler Breeze facing off against Graves as these two NXT call ups are making their debut. Breeze starts off with quick kick until Graves was able to tag in Cesaro and Tyson was able to distract the Jackson Brothers. While allowing the United States Champion Cesaro to hit the Neutralizer and get 1...2…3… Winners: Cesaro, Tyson Kidd & Corey Graves

Vince McMahon’s Office:
The Outlaws come rushing into the office explaining to Vince that they are gonna lose their shots at the title. Until Vince tells them not to worry that they will have a match at tonight and they don’t need to worry and that he has everything under control.

5. Cruiserweight Championship Qualifying Match: Daniel Bryan & Chris Jericho vs The New Age Outlaws
This match came out of nowhere and Vince must of being thinking that if Raw has a tag team in the match that Smackdown will need one too. The crowd goes absolutely insane when Bryan walks out YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Then BREAK THE WALLS DOWN what an amazing team to have together. The match starts with Bryan and Road Dogg and Bryan gets the first hits in until the duo of the Outlaws getting the lead. Then Bryan counters with the Yes Kicks when Daniel goes for the tag Y2J jumps off the mat and leaves Bryan to turn around to run into a Gunslinger from Billy Gunn. Allowing the two to snatch the last two spots.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 04-26-2015 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-19-2015, 09:55 PM   #24
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinkleyyy
Extreme Rules Match Card
Raw Matches
1. WWE Championship Match- Brock Lesnar(c) vs Seth Rollins

Dual Brand Matches
2. Hardcore Championship 6 Man Battle Royal-Kane, Big Show, ?, ?, ?, ?

3. Cruiserweight Championship 6 Man Battle Royal- Chavo Guerro, Drew McIntyre, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, ?,?

4. ??? vs ???

5. ??? vs ???

6. ??? vs ???

7. ??? vs ???

Pre Show:
1. ??? vs ???

2. ??? vs ???

Good card so far. I'm looking forward to seeing Rollins vs Lesnar.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »