Home

WWE 2K15 Universe: The New Business

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Universe: The New Business within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2015, 09:52 PM   #17
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: WWE 2K15 Universe: The New Business

Preview

Quote:
Match 1: ??? vs. ???
Nothing has been said about this match, and we don't expect to know anything until Sunday night.

Match 2: European/Intercontinental Championship: Rey Mysterio vs. Bad News Barrett
William Regal has decided that whomever wins this match will get to choose what title will represent the brand. Regal chose the European Championship during the draft, but may be having second thoughts after seeing Rey Mysterio in the title match.
Rey Mysterio is looking for revenge after being hit with a chair after Bad News Barrett won the first of the two fatal four way matches.

Match 3: WWE Tag Team Championship: Elimination Tag: Evolution vs. Hardy Boyz
Randy Orton and Batista of Evolution were handed this position in this match after PrimeTime Players forfeited their match. The Hardy Boyz have come off two tough matches against The Shield and the Wyatt Family. It is power versus finesse. Which ever side loses a man first is going to have a very tough time.

Match 4: World Tag Team Championship: Usos vs. E&C
E&C are looking for a revenge win against the Usos as they were defeated just two days ago on Friday Night Smackdown. These two will meet for the third time this month, with the winner getting the ultimate prize.

Match 5: Hardcore Championship: TLC: Sami Zayn vs. Darren Young
This match will put both men to the point of exhaustion. In order to win, the man has to successfully climb the ladder and grab the belt. Don't expect there to be anything less than broken tables, chairs, and ladders.

Match 6: World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins vs. Kane
Rollins is coming off of his victory against the general manager of Smackdown, while Kane has defeated three men that resemble the size and quickness of Rollins. This is going to be a match for the ages. Rollins has something to prove, and Kane has nothing to lose.

Match 7: United States Championship: Undertaker vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Triple H vs. John Cena
All four men have their right to be in this match. All four men have momentum coming into this match as well. John Cena might be the best ready for this fight as he only wrestled once, and had Monday night off. Triple H is coming off an incredible match with Ryback where he needed fluids after the match to replenish him. Dean Ambrose comes out of a tune-up match with Goldust because Batista didn't feel the need to wrestle. The Undertaker, well he is just the Deadman for a reason.
Old 06-20-2015, 08:59 PM   #18
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Should be a good show. Can't wait.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 06-23-2015, 01:03 AM   #19
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Should be a good show. Can't wait.

I believe it'll be a good show. I will definitely get some set ups going, and even some other things that you wont expect.

I might have to post in two separate posts, as I feel the first half of the show is long, in itself
Old 06-24-2015, 04:48 PM   #20
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

Year 1, Aprill PPV

Quote:
Night of Champions opens up with Damien Sandow standing in the ring. “Here we are, four weeks after the draft, at Night of Champions, and I haven’t even wrestled one match yet. To make matters worse, I know I was drafted by the Raw brand.”

Both Stone Cold and William Regal were sitting at ringside, and made their way into the ring.

Stone Cold: “I’m sorry Damien, but I didn’t have any paperwork from the draft regarding your name. You are right, I did draft you. Here is what I would like to do.”

William Regal interrupts. “Yes, Raw did draft you, but I stole the paperwork from Stone Cold when he dropped it the night of the draft. There was no way you were going to wrestle when he had no idea that you were on his brand.”

Sandow: Why would you steal my paperwork, out of them all. You could have had anybody else to mess with the Raw brand.”

Regal: “Here is what I was thinking. You are a far better fit on my show than you are on Raw. You have no competition over there and wouldn’t be able to properly mesh with anybody. You would basically be the odd man out.”

Stone Cold: “Why don’t we just settle this with a match? He can wrestle anybody he wants, and then choose what brand he wants.”

Sandow: “I have a better idea. Why don’t I wrestle the man who thinks I belong on his brand. If he wins, I go to Smackdown. If I win, I stay on Raw.” Sandow hits Regal with a low blow.

Match 1: Damien Sandow vs. William Regal
Regal bounces back to show Sandow his experience. Both men get their fair share of offense in. However, Regal would be the one to get business done. Regal hit Sandow with the brass knuckles and then a Knee Trembler. However, Stone Cold interrupted so Regal couldn’t get the pin. Regal then went after Stone Cold. Once back inside the ring, Regal continued his onslaught on Sandow. Regal went for the role up, but Stone Cold interfered again and got ejected from the match. Regal then put another knee to Sandow’s head for the pin.

Match 2: European/Intercontinental: Rey Mysterio vs. Bad News Barrett
The two men lock up a few times, but BNB’s size and strength outmatches Mysterio’s. Mysterio bounces back and decides to take matters into his own hands. He destroys the announcers table hoping for something, but BNB has other ideas. He puts Mysterio through the announcers table, throws him back into the ring and then hits the Bull Hammer to cover but only gets a two count. Mysterio then gets his chance as he gets the Middle Kick going, but only covers for a two count. Mysterio hits the 619 but only manages the get a two count. BNB manages to get things going his way and hits the Knee Strikes followed by the Bull Hammer once again, this time getting the three count.
Bad News Barrett is given both the European Championship and the Intercontinental Championship belt after the match and has no idea why.

Match 3: WWE Tag Team: Elimination Tag: Evolution vs. Hardy Boyz
Batista starts for Evolution and Jeff Hardy starts for the Hardy Boyz. Batista completely dominated Jeff until Matt interrupted by tossing Batista out of the ring while the referee wasn’t looking. Batista spears Jeff, then tags in Orton. Orton keeps doing work to Jeff, then gets the Stomp going. He knocks Matt off of the apron and then goes for the pin on Jeff but only gets a two count. That’s when Jeff decides it is time to tag in Matt. Orton tags Batista in at the same time Matt tags in Jeff. Orton and Matt go at it outside of the ring while Batista locks in the Batista Bite to eliminate Jeff from the match. Batista didn’t need much as he hit Matt with a spinebuster the second hi got into the ring to cover for the victory.
Orton and Batista celebrated as the crowd cheered for them for the first time all year.

Match Results:
Spoiler

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-24-2015, 04:54 PM   #21
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

Year 1, April PPV
Part 2

Quote:
Match 4: World Tag Team: Usos vs. E&C
All four men started in the ring until the referee threatened to make it a one on one match. That’s when Jey Uso and Christian left the ring. Edge and Jimmy Uso went at it, neither gaining much of an advantage. Both men tagged in their partners to make it a true tag team match. Jey would go for a pin on Christian, and Edge would break it up. With all four men in the ring, Edge was able to land his Comeback move on Jimmy Uso and leave him in the ring to get disqualified.
Neither team wins the Tag Championship, and this will have to be settled sometime soon.

Match 5: Hardcore: TLC: Sami Zayn vs. Darren Young
Zayn starts things off getting his attack going quickly. He put Young on the mat plenty of times before leaving the ring to get a ladder. Zayn hit Young with the ladder before throwing it into the ring. With Young laying outside of the ring, Zayn climbed the ladder , but wasn’t able to hold onto the belt as Young pulled him down. Zayn quickly responded an hit Young with a powerbomb and DDT. He left the ring to once again bring in the ladder. Zayn hit another powerbomb, set up the ladder, but decided to attack Young again. Young responded by hitting PrimeTime followed by the Gutbuster. The two men climbed the ladder at the same time, but Zayn would be the one to knock Young off and get the title.

Match 6: Heavyweight: Seth Rollins vs. Kane
Kane reversed the first few attacks from Rollins, but Rollins stayed with it and got his offense going. After diving off of the top rope to the outside of the ring, Rollins rolled Kane back into the ring to hit a Turnbuckle Powerbomb. Rollins would sit there and taunt Kane as the crowd booed him. Kane rolled out of the ring, with Rollins following. The two would throw each other into the steps and ringposts before getting back inside the ring. Rollins hit Avada Kadavra followed by a curb stomp and then the Sethwalker to get the three count.

Match 7: USA: John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Undertaker vs. Dean Ambrose
The crowd is going nuts as the four men are about to begin their match. HHH goes after Undertaker leaving Cena and Ambrose to battle it out. Cena and HHH dominate their opponent, switch opponents, and still dominate. With Ambrose and Undertaker on the mat, Cena and HHH go after each other. Things don’t change much. Cena hits a Neckbreaker on Ambrose and HHH hits a spinebuster on Undertaker. Cena hits the AA on Ambrose, but HHH breaks up the count. Undertaker attacks Cena while HHH leaves the ring and grabs a sledgehammer from under the announcer’s table. HHH hits a Pedigree on Cena and Undertaker puts Ambrose through The Last Ride. HHH covers first, but Undertaker breaks it up. Undertaker follows it up with the Tombstone Piledriver on Ambrose but HHH breaks up the count. Undertaker chockslammed Ambrose while Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment on HHH and covered for an uncontested pinfall.

Match Results:
Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2015, 10:41 PM   #22
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Great show. It's cool to see the US title main eventing, but it's not like you had a choice with all that star power in there. Either way it'll be interesting to see where everyone goes from here.
Old 07-01-2015, 03:39 PM   #23
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Great show. It's cool to see the US title main eventing, but it's not like you had a choice with all that star power in there. Either way it'll be interesting to see where everyone goes from here.
Thanks for checking in. Yeah it was hard not to keep that out match out of the main event.

Sorry it is taking so long everybody. I had to get some storylines set up, and get all of the matches set up before I post again. It shouldn't be long before Raw is up. Hopefully later tonight
Old 07-03-2015, 12:23 PM   #24
MVP

MillardMavs's Arena

Year 1, May Week 1

Quote:
Match 1: Big E vs. Titus O’Neil
The two men lock up for at least two minutes to start the match, neither man gaining control. Both men show off their strength and power throughout the whole match. Titus gains control when he hits Big E with a backbreaker but only gets a two count. Big E fights back and is able to hit Titus with a body block. The two men find themselves on the mat, when Titus jumps up and preys on Big E. Titus lands Clash of the Titus and covers for the victory.

Match 2: Table: Rob Van Dam vs. Bo Dallas
RVD quickly exits the ring and grabs a table. He gets back in the ring and leans it up against the corner. The two men fight outside the ring basically the whole match. RVD breaks Bo Dallas’ forehead open with a facebuster into the barrier. RVD grabs another table and sets it up in the middle of the ring. RVD carried Dallas into the ring on his back, leaned him on the table in the corner. RVD would then jump from the table in the middle of the ring to kick Dallas through the table.

~~~~~~
Back from commercial, Batista and Randy Orton are standing in the ring. They are each wearing their Tag Team belts, and very happy to talk to the crowd.

Batista: “Well, it looks like there is nobody on this Raw roster that can beat us Randy. Our toughest competitors, we took out easily. What is in store for us next?”

Orton: “You are right Batista! I don’t believe any tag team on Raw could defeat us. As a matter in fact, we proved that when we went through the tournament only having to win twice. We even had a team forfeit against us!”

Rybaxel’s music starts playing and they make their way down to the ring. Ryback tells the two men to get out of the ring, as they have a match they are prepared to win.

Match 3: #1 Contender’s: Hardy Boyz vs. Rybaxel
Ryback and Matt Hardy start for their respective teams. Ryback attacks before the ring of the bell. Ryback puts work in on Matt Hardy before tagging in Axel on a tag team move. Axel doesn’t do much to Matt as Jeff Hardy gets tagged in. The two go back and forth before Axel tags in Ryback for another tag team move. Shortly after, Matt Hardy gets tagged in, and Ryback immediately grabs him for Shell-Shocked but only gets a two count as Jeff interrupts the count. A frustrated Ryback tags in Axel and goes after Jeff outside of the ring. The two brawl at ringside as Axel and Matt go back and forth in the ring. Neither side gained much momentum until Axel hit the Facebuster and covered for the pin.

Match 4: Sami Zayn vs. Darren Young
In a rematch of last night’s title match it seemed like Young had something to prove. That wasn’t the case as Zayn made quick work of Young. Zayn hit Young with the Blue Thunder Powerbomb followed by the Helluva Kick for the easy victory.

After the match, Rob Van Dam came down to the ring. “Congratulations Mr. Zayn. You have once again showed why you ran through the Hardcore tournament. But the thing is, you never had to face me. Therefore it is considered a fluke.”

Zayn: “You lost in the first round RVD, so maybe you are a fluke. You think you have what it takes to be the Hardcore champ?”

RVD: “I know I do! Which is why I’m going to take that title from you and nobody else will ever have it again.”

Darren Young: “Look, I’m the one that is currently in contention for this title, so I believe you are going to have to go through me to get a chance at that belt.

RVD: “That sounds perfect. I’ll kick your *** next week, then get my shot at that belt!”

Match 5: Batista vs. Corey Graves
Batista completely dominates Graves in the beginning. That is until he followed Graves outside of the ring, and was thrown against every ringpost. Once back inside the ring, Batista hit Graves with a spear for a two count. He then locked in the Batista Bite, but Graves managed to find a rope to grab on to. Graves responded by hitting a front chopblock on Batista, but only got a one count. Batista goes back to dominating, hitting Graves with a spinebuster and getting the three count.

Match 6: Randy Orton vs. R-Truth
R-Truth jumps out to and early advantage and does some damage to Orton’s mind. Orton throws R-Truth out of the ring and goes to sit in the corner and think about his gameplan. R-Truth still manages to have the advantage and momentum in the match. That is until Orton exited the ring to destroy the announcer’s table. Doing that was nothing but a scare tactic, as Orton got back in the ring and hit R-Truth with an RKO to break his forehead open and get the pinfall.

After the match, Batista, Xavier Woods, and Kofi Kingston all stand at the top of the ramp applauding Orton. Orton exits the ring and walks towards the three. Once he gets there, the four men hold their fists high in the sky.

Match 7: Extreme Rules: John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Dean Ambrose
All three men exit the ring immediately. Cena grabs a kendo stick, Ambrose a chair, and HHH a ladder. Ambrose and HHH throw their objects into the ring, but Cena knocks Ambrose in the head with the stick. HHH goes back into the ring and sets up the chair in between the ropes. Back inside the ring, Cena throws HHH into the chair he set up, and then leans the ladder into the corner of the ring. All three men go back and forth. Cena exits the ring and destroys the announcer’s table, then grabs a table and slides it into the ring. Ambrose goes after HHH with a chair and that gives Cena time to gain stamina back. Cena hits Ambrose with a Neckbreaker but goes after HHH instead of covering. Ambrose gets up and locks in his version of the STF on HHH, but Cena hits him with a chair to break it up. Amrbose targets Cena with Dirty Deeds. HHH breaks up the count and sends Ambrose into the corner. Cena gets up and sends HHH into the same corner.
~The lights go off, and Undertaker’s music starts playing. The crowd goes wild. When the lights turn back on, Undertaker is nowhere to be found. However, Cena stands in the middle of the ring with both HHH and Ambrose on his shoulders and hits the Attitude Adjustment. Cena covers HHH for the victory.
~Raw goes off air as all three men lay in the mat surrounded by their mess made during the match, and a casket sitting where the announcer’s table should be.

Match Results:
Spoiler

Quote:
Extreme Rules Preview:
Match 1: ??? vs. ???
Match 2: ??? vs. ???
Match 3: ??? vs. ???
Match 4: ??? vs. ???
Match 5: ??? vs. ???
Match 6: ??? vs. ???
Match 7: ??? vs. ???

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »