Home

WWE 2k15 Universe- Best Friends, Better GMs

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15 Universe- Best Friends, Better GMs within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2015, 01:40 PM   #17
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2k15 Universe- Best Friends, Better GMs

UPDATE: CM Punk and Brock Lesnar will face off Monday night on Raw. This will be Brock Lesnar's first appearance on Raw since the draft.
Old 06-27-2015, 01:05 AM   #18
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

April Week 3, Live from Las Vegas, Nevada

Cole: Welcome to Monday Night RAW! Tonight, CM Punk will go face to face with World Champion, Brock Lesnar. More on this later as we have action right now.

BRC's music plays and Cesaro will face Jimmy Uso in a rematch from last week.

Jimmy Uso vs Cesaro

This matchup goes alot like last weeks, only when Cesaro goes for End of Days, Jimmy reverses and nails Cesaro with a Superkick that almost knocks out one of his teeth! Jimmy goes up for the Splash, and hits it! Jimmy goes for the pin, but Tyson Kidd runs in and gets Cesaro DQ'ed.

Jimmy Uso by DQ

Cesaro and Kidd run up the ramp and taunt the Usos, but Jey grabs a mic, and starts to talk:

Jey: Aye, Kidd don't go nowhere, because you have a match too...AGAINST ME!

Wow. So Kidd now has to face the other Uso!

Jey Uso w/ Jimmy Uso vs Tyson Kidd w/ Cesaro

Jey and Tyson Kidd have a very techencal match, but in the end, Jimmy hits a Superkick, then goes to the top rope, but misses the Splash and Kidd hits a Fisherman's Neckbreaker for the 123.

Tyson Kidd by Pinfall

BRC celebrates, and they start attacking the Usos. Cesaro hits The Neutralizer on Jey, and Kidd hits a Fisherman's Neckbreaker on Jimmy. BRC poises with the World Tag Team Championships.
Cole: Switching gears here, CM Punk go face to face Brock Lesnar tonight as they have a Title Match 5 weeks at Payback. When they do, it will be a Main Event worth watching. You can see it all on the WWE Network for just 9.99.

Wade Barrett's music plays and he walks down to the ring and grabs a mic:

Barrett: Tonight, I prove that I am worthy of an IC Championship match. I proved that last week too after I kicked "R-V-D"'s *** after he costed me my chance to win the Title. So tonight, any superstar in the back can face me.

After a few seconds, Santino's music plays and Barrett rolls his eyes.

Wade Barrett vs Santino

Barrett wastes no time, hitting a Bull Hammer followed by a Koda Driver and pins Santino, 1..2..3.

Wade Barrett by Pinfall

Barrett starts talking again,

Barrett: Now, I beat this chump, can someone real come out and fight me?

RVD's music hits and out comes RVD from the crowd!

RVD brawls with Barrett and RVD seems in control, until Barrett decides he doesn't need this and escapes to the stage.

RVD: You wanna beat my ***, well, I talked to Triple H and we have a match at Payback!

Barrett is pissed about this, and it seems like this would be a #1 Contender's match for the IC Title.

After a commercial break:

Dolph Ziggler's music plays and out comes the IC Champion, with his mentor Ric Flair.

Ziggler: I have some things to address here. First, I'm gonna beat Mark Henry at Payback. Second, I can beat anyone on this roster so send me someone to face.

Triple H's music hits and out comes the Raw GM.

HHH: So you want a challenge huh? Ok. I got you one next week, Live.

Just then, Mark Henry's music hits and he runs out and Ziggler yells "Come on! Mark Henry thinks about this...and starts to back away. He yells to Ziggler, "At Payback."

Ziggler celebrates with the fans, as they chant his name.

After a commercial break, Natayla's music plays, as Brie Bella and Natayla have a match next.

Natayla vs Brie Bella w/ Nikki Bella

Brie and Natayla have a clean match with some good divas action, as Natayla escapes the YES! Lock, and Brie escapes the Sharpshooter. Brie and Natayla fight back and forth until Natayla German Suplexes Brie. Nikki gets up on the apron and holds up the Divas Title, then Brie turns Natayla around and hits a Sitout Facebuster for the 1..2..3.

Brie Bella by Pinfall

Backstage, Randy Orton is with Renee Young:

Young: What are your thoughts on you facing Daniel Bryan in the main event tonight, and more importantly, Dean Ambrose?

Orton: Tonight, I will RKO Daniel Bryan, and then I will take care of Dean Ambrose. I talked to Haitch, and he made a match between me and Dean Ambrose at Payback.

The Camera is flipped to the stage, when fire shoots up from the stage and Kane and the Big Red Machine walks down to the ring and grabs a mic.

Kane: I'm still a monster, but I owe alot to you guys.

*Feed me more* plays, and Ryback attacks Kane from behind. Ryback sets up for a Meat Hook and nails Kane with it. Ryback picks Kane up and nails him with Shell-Shocked and grabs the mic.

Ryback: These fans don't matter stupid. *He drops the mic and leaves*

Cole: Wow. What a statement by Ryback.

King: I know. He might have pushed the wrong button.

After a commercial break, Daniel Bryan's music plays and it's main event time.

Main Event- Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton

This is a very back and forth match as Daniel Bryan doesn't give up against Orton. He and Orton show why their some of the best on Raw, as Orton kicks out of 2 Running Knees, and Daniel Bryan kicks out of a RKO. In the end, Daniel Bryan nails Orton with a Running Knee, but Rusev appears at the top of the ramp and Bryan dares him to come into the ring. But Bryan is turned around and nailed with a RKO, and Orton easily pins him, 1..2..3.

Randy Orton by Pinfall

Rusev and Orton double team Daniel Bryan, but Dean Ambrose's music hits and the Lunatic Fringe runs out and chases Randy Orton into the crowd! But Bryan was beat up too badly and Rusev locks in the Accolade on Bryan and Bryan passes out. Rusev stands over Bryan as we head to commercial break.

After a commercial break:

CM Punk's music blares over the speakers and out comes the Voice of the Voiceless. Punk enters the ring and asks for a mic.

Punk: So all day, I've been hearing Brock Lesnar and you are going face to face tonight? I said if he shows up. This guy shows up when he wants and I'm sick of it. Brock Lesnar, get your *** out here.

Brock Lesnar's music hits and out comes Paul Heyman.

Heyman: Brock Lesnar doesn't answer to you, Punk. *Heyman gets into the ring* Brock Lesnar comes when he wants and how he wants.

Punk: Brock Lesnar, if your listening, I need that World Title. I have no legacy. If I beat you, then I have a legacy. I'm gonna see you face to face tonight, if you like it or not. *He picks up Paul Heyman and gets ready for the GTS, but then Lesnar's music plays and again and this time he comes out.

He runs down to the ring and starts beating up CM Punk with German Suplexes. He gets out of the ring and grabs Punk and suplexes his midsection onto the barricade. He picks him back up for the F-5 and hits Punk with it on the floor. He stands over Punk to the dismay of the crowd as Raw goes off air.
Old 06-27-2015, 04:37 PM   #19
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Great Raw. I'm liking the rivalry between the Brass Ring Club and The Usos. The build up to Punk vs. Lesnar is also really good so far.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:45 AM   #20
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Just getting caught up on things while I was vacation and that was a solid show for sure.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 07-04-2015, 03:56 PM   #21
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

13871 - logo smackdown wwe.jpg
April Week 3, Live from San Antonio, Texas

Booker T: Welcome to Friday Night SMACKDOWN! Tonight rivals John Cena and Seth Rollins will have a contract signing for their match at Backlash. But right now, we have action as Sheamus faces Luke Harper.

Sheamus vs Luke Harper w/Erick Rowan

Sheamus and Luke Harper go back and forth for a long time, then Sheamus starts to hit Double Axe Handles, then hits a Irish Backbreaker. Sheamus sets up in the corner for a Brogue Kick, but then Erick Rowan grabs his foot and when Sheamus turns around, he is nailed with a Discus Clothesline, 1..2..3.

Luke Harper by Pinfall

After the match, Bray Wyatt appears and Harper and Rowan pick up Sheamus and Bray Wyatt gives him Sister Abgail. Wyatt says "For you Abgail"

Backstage, Shawn Michaels is in his office as the crowd gives him a big pop. Seth Rollins walks in.

Rollins: What did you want?

HBK: Oh yeah, tonight you have a match.

Rollins: WHAT!?!??! I have a championship match in 1 week and you want me to have a match tonight?

HBK: Yes, now get out of my office. And by the way, that match is next.

Rollins looks pissed as he probably didn't think he was gonna have a match tonight.

Seth Rollins vs ????

Rob Van Dam's music plays and out comes RVD. Rollins and RVD have a good match, and Rollins wins in the end with a Small Package Driver after a low blow.

Rollins by Pinfall

After a commercial break

Roman Reigns' music hits and out comes the Samoan Badass, as he has a match against Rey Mysterio.

Roman Reigns vs Rey Mysterio

Roman Reigns dominates, but Mysterio fights back with a 619, but when he goes up to the top rope and jumps off, and Reigns nails him with a Superman Punch then a Spear. 1...2..3.

Reigns by Pinfall

Roman Reigns and Rey Mysterio shake hands as Mysterio leaves the ring.

Reigns takes a mic and starts talking:

Reigns: Batista, I know your not here tonight, but your *** better be watching. You call me a poor man's Batista. If I was a poor man's Batista, then why have I beat you in the past? When I was with the Shield, I beat you one on one. I can do it again. Come Backlash, your gonna find out that your not as good as you think you are.

Booker T: Tonight's main event will be Sami Zayn & Adrian Neville vs Kevin Owens & Finn Balor

The crowd cheers Reigns loudly as the camera pans backstage and we see Finn Balor talking to Kevin Owens.

Balor: We are forced to team tonight, and I'm as happy as you are. Let's just get along tonight, and we can go at each other's throat after tonight.

Owens: Shut up. I will do what I want.

The Camera pans back onto the stage, and AJ Lee's music plays and out comes the Women's Champion. She has a match against Charlotte.

AJ Lee vs Charlotte w/ Sasha Banks

Charlotte overpowers AJ all match until AJ hits an Enziguri and then hits a Shining Wizard. Sasha distracts AJ, and Charlotte rolls up AJ, but AJ kicks out at two. AJ reverses a Charlotte DDT into a Black Widow and Charlotte almost taps, but then Sasha Banks runs in and gets Charlotte DQ'ed.

AJ Lee by DQ

Emma and Bayley run out and help AJ from a beat down, and the faces get a 3-2 numbers game, until Paige comes out and kicks AJ, Bayley, and Emma with Superkicks. Paige then turns around and nails Sasha with a Superkick and grabs Charlotte with a Paige Turner.

Paige grabs a mic and says she has a title match with AJ Lee in 2 weeks at Backlash.

After a commercial break

Adrian Neville's music hits and Sami Zayn follows. The other two come out and it's main event time.

Main Event- Adrian Neville & Sami Zayn vs Finn Balor & Kevin Owens

This is a very good main event, as Zayn and Owens start the match out. Owens and Zayn go back and forth for awhile, until Zayn tags in Neville. Owens refuses to tag in Balor, until he tags himself in. Balor hits a Sling Blade, but Neville hits a Superkick. They both are down, until Balor reaches Owens, but Owens jumps off the apron and Neville hits a Franksteiner and Red Arrow. Zayn and Neville win!
Zayn and Neville by Pinfall

Owens gets back into the ring and gives Neville a Powerbomb, and throws Zayn out of the ring. He pounces on Balor and hits a Pop Up Powerbomb. Kevin Owens stands over all the people in the Fatal Four Way.

After a commercial break, John Cena's music plays over the speakers. He does his usual stuff, as a table with a contract is set up on the table.Seth Rollins music hits and he starts to speak.

Rollins: John, I want that championship so I'm gonna sign that contract. But first, you shouldn't have that championship. Your just holding younger guys back. Not anymore. I take that in 2 weeks.

*Rollins signs Contract*

Cena: Well, you might take this title from me, but it's gonna take everything you got. Now, after I sign that contract, I'm gonna show you what I can do.

*Cena signs Contract*

Cena and Rollins start brawling, until Rollins nails Cena with an Enziguri, then mocks Shawn Michaels and hits a Sweet Chin Music. Rollins picks up Cena and hits a Small Package Driver through the table, then Curb Stomps Cena. Rollins poises with the Championship as we go off air.

Quote:

Backlash Card

WWE Championship- John Cena(c) vs Seth Rollins

Batista vs Roman Reigns

WWE Tag Team Championships- Wyatt Family(c) vs Rhodes Brothers

Sheamus vs Bray Wyatt

US Championship- Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens vs Adrian Neville vs Sami Zayn

Women's Championship- AJ Lee(c) vs Paige

Titus O'Neil vs Bubba Ray Dudley (If Bubba wins, he faces D-Von at KOTR)

Last edited by slimshakespear09; 07-04-2015 at 10:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2015, 04:17 AM   #22
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Kevin Owens for US Champ!
Old 07-11-2015, 11:27 PM   #23
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

I know I've done this to you guys alot, but I have to throw away this universe. With stuff going on, I don't have the time for two shows. I had alot of great storylines planned for this, but I think I can carry some into 2k16. This is not the last of me for 2k15, as I will start another universe, but it will only have one show. So then I can have 4 shows then a PPV. I will start this up late tonight/early morning or tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Once again, I'm sorry and the brand split will most likely return for 2k16.

#2K16BRANDSPLIT

#SNMEISCOMING

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »