Home

Rangers Return to Relevance: FIFA 15

This is a discussion on Rangers Return to Relevance: FIFA 15 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2015, 02:26 PM   #9
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Rangers Return to Relevance: FIFA 15

Rangegrs Victorious in Opener

Foster's shot from 30 yards out found the top left corner.

GLASGOW -- Rangers opened up their season with a victory over Inverness in their top flight debut. It's been a long road back, but Rangers fans are incredibly excited about the future now that they've made their way back to the Scottish Premiership. In a game that was relatively sloppy, Rangers only managed to finish 1 time despite having 4 shots on target. Foster's cracker off a corner kick from 30 yards out lifted Rangers to victory.

PS: No idea why Inverness has 0 shots on goal in the stats, because I know for a fact my keeper made 3 saves..
Old 06-26-2015, 04:55 PM   #10
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Rangers Lose on Road

GLASGOW -- Rangers were held scoreless in a 0-2 defeat at Dundee. "We were absolutely awful in the final third," Perry said after the game. Many Rangers fans are starting to wonder when the team will start seeing new players since the injection of almost £40 million. Chairman Dave King has said that the staff is being very selective with bringing in new players. "We are looking to bring in 5-6 real quality players this year. Guys with a bright future, and maybe 1-2 veterans." With the transfer deadline approaching Rangers are running out of time to be selective.

Last edited by Miles Perry; 06-26-2015 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:01 PM   #11
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

New Signing Arrives

Rangers have announced the signing of French CM Jordan Ferri from Olympique Lyon for £6 million. The 22 year old is known for his shooting ability from outside the box, as well as being a solid passer. Ferri signed a contract for a £45,000 a week salary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2015, 05:02 PM   #12
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Completely forgot to take screenshots of my 1-1 draw at home against St. Mirren.. Was a little too excited to get back in and make some transfers. Rangers move to 1-1-1 on the season.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:16 PM   #13
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Deadline Day Signings

Rangers have signed 2 players on deadline day! The first: Matthew Phillips, RM from QPR. The Scottish winger completed the £5 million move, inking a deal for a £30,000 a week salary. "I'm incredibly excited to be joining a club with as much history as Rangers." The Scottish national should be an instant impact.

The next signing is goalscorer Dwight Gayle. Gayle brings in 7 goals from 23 appearances with Crystal Palace last season, and he should find more success at Rangers. Palace accepted Rangers offer of £2 million, and Gayle signed his contract for £30,000 a week.

Rangers fans look forward to seeing their new team in action next week against rival Celtic.
Old 06-26-2015, 07:56 PM   #14
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Nice! I nearly did a Rangers CM myself, So I'm definitely following. Question: who did you drop? I was going to swap out St. Mirren since they were relegated, but I see you've kept them.
Old 06-26-2015, 09:43 PM   #15
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Nice! I nearly did a Rangers CM myself, So I'm definitely following. Question: who did you drop? I was going to swap out St. Mirren since they were relegated, but I see you've kept them.
I just picked whoever had the lowest overall. They were half a star lol. Don't even remember the name tbh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2015, 03:52 PM   #16
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

Celtic Still Scotland's Best

GLASGOW -- Celtic showed that despite Rangers return they still own Glasgow, and Scotland. Rangers were bested in a game that seemed to favor them in every category except goals scored. "I thought we were better than Celtic in every aspect of the game except finishing, and that's what mattered at the end of the day," said Rangers striker Dwight Gayle. Rangers fans are enjoying the return to the Scottish Premiership, but results like this won't be considered acceptable for long.

Also, I beat Aberdeen away 2-1 and forgot to take screenshots because I was rushing out the door to dinner... I promise I'll get better! Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »