Home

WWE 2k15 Universe Mode- "Are you ready?"

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15 Universe Mode- "Are you ready?" within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2015, 03:20 PM   #17
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2k15 Universe Mode- "Are you ready?"

Episode 2, Live From Tampa, Florida, April Week 2

Michael Cole: Welcome to RAW! Tonight, the World Heavyweight Championship tournament continues the first round, with Ryback facing a Returning Jeff Hardy, while Daniel Bryan locks horns with Bad News Barrett in the main event. But right now, we have an MiTB/Intercontinental Championship Qualfying for the match at Payback.

"BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" and out comes Chris Jericho! Out walks Big Show after and we've got our first matchup of the night.

Chris Jericho vs The Big Show(Winner goes to MiTB, Loser in IC Title Match)

Jericho starts the match out with fast strikes, that stun The Big Show. Jericho trys to lock in the walls, but Big Show pushes him off. Jericho trys to lock in the Walls again, and he does. But Jericho lets go. Big Show hits his comeback, and hits showstopper, which Jericho kicks out at 2! Big Show goes for the chokeslam, but Jericho counters midair into a Codebreaker! 1..2..3!

Jericho by Pinfall

Backstage, Dean Ambrose is shown talking to Renee Young.

Young: Dean, you won last week and Randy Orton came out at the end and started clapping for you. Your thoughts?

Ambrose: Orton thought he could play mind games with me. Well, Orton. It Doesn't affect me. So next week, in our second round match, your gonna know the really feeling of going to Hell and back.

Ryback's music plays over the speakers and we have another first round WHC tournament match. The loser of this match will be in MiTB.

Ryback vs Jeff Hardy(Winner moves on into WHC Tournament, loser is in MiTB)

Ryback and Jeff Hardy chain wrestle most of the match, with Ryback gaining control and then using suplexes and powerbombs to wear out Hardy. Hardy fights back with a Forearm to the face. followed by Ryback catching him with a Spinebuster. Hardy gains control again with another forearm then, hits Whisper in the Wind! Hardy throws Ryback onto the apron, and hits a Apron DDT! Ryback recovers and jumps on Hardy and starts slamming his head onto the ground. Hardy reverses a suplex, then Dropkicks him. Hardy hits another Whisper in the Wind, and pins Ryback, 1...2..3! Hardy moves on, and Ryback's in MiTB.

Hardy by Pinfall

After a commercial break:

The Bella Twins music hits and Nikki has a tag team match next.

Nikki/Natayla vs Becky/Charlotte

Nikki and Natayla work on Becky, with tags back and forth, until Becky gets to Charlotte. Charlotte and Natayla fight for a alittle bit, until Charlotte tags in Becky and Natayla tags in Nikki Bella. Nikki hits a big forearm on Becky, and hits the Bella Bbuster! Becky kicks out at 2! Nikki hits another Bella Buster, and Nikki hits Rack Attack! 1..2, No Charlotte saves the match. Becky Lynch tags in Charlotte and she right away starts to work on Nikki's leg, then tags in Becky. Becky hits headbutts right away, then tags in Charlotte and Nikki tags in Natayla. Natayla and Charlotte go at it, then Natayla tags in Nikki. Nikki hits the big forearm and pins Charlotte, 1...2...3!

Natayla and Nikki Bella by Pinfall

Backstage, The Brotherhood is shown.

Brotherhood: New Nation, yeah thats what we'll call ya. I, and my brother Goldust challenge you to a match tonight, in fact a match next. And if you win, you get a Tag Team Title shot at Payback.

The Brotherhood comes out to the ring, and wait for the New Nation. We hear unfamilar music, and out comes the New Nation through the crowd.

The Brotherhood vs New Nation (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) w/ Big E

This is classic tag team match, until Kofi and Cody are in. Kofi shows a new agression to himself, using headlocks to wear down Cody. Cody eventually hits a ppowerslam that lets him tag in Goldust. Kofi goes for a boom drop, Goldust moves. Xavier distracts the ref, and Big E hits Goldust with a Chair, Big E gets out of the ring before the ref can see him, and hits S.O.S and pins Goldust, 1..2..3!

New Nation by pinfall (gets Tag Title shot at Payback)

Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro

Dolph is attacked by Cesaro before the match starts, and hits him with a chair! Tthen he hits a Con-Chair-To, and then plants Ziggler with End of Days on the chair. He orders the ref to ring the bell, and he does! 1..2..3!

Cesaro by Pinfall

Cesaro seemingly went good last week, what's going on?

After a commercial break, Daniel Bryan's music plays and this is the last first round tournament match.

Daniel Bryan vs Bad News Barrett (1st Round of WHC Tournament)

Barrett Dominates most of the match, until Bryan hits a Roundhouse Kick. But Barrett hits a Huge Powerbomb, but Bryan hits a Comeback. Bryan hits a Diving Headbutt, and then hits the Knee! Bryan wins!

As Bryan's celebrating, Ryback attacks him from behind! Ryback stands over Bryan as RAW ends.

Last edited by slimshakespear09; 07-19-2015 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:11 PM   #18
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Very good show.

Tournaments are progressing nicely for sure
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 07-19-2015, 05:28 PM   #19
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Very good show.

Tournaments are progressing nicely for sure
Did you see Smackdown?
Old 07-19-2015, 05:35 PM   #20
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshakespear09
Did you see Smackdown?
I missed but but just read it very nice show.

Would love to see Owens try and deliver a pop up powerbomb to Henry in real life...lol

Kane over Cena, WOW!

Punk-Rollins...nice long feud hopefully.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 07-19-2015, 06:58 PM   #21
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Smackdown could be up tonight, but most likely tommorrow morning. So I will try to get 3 shows done tommorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2015, 02:54 PM   #22
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Smackdown Logo.png Update:

John Cena was taken to the ER friday night, and has still not been released. This is concerning as Backlash is only 3 weeks away. It will remain to be seen if he is cleared to wrestle.
Old 07-21-2015, 03:02 AM   #23
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Episode 2, Live from Dallas, Texas, April Week 2

Cm Punk opens up Smackdown, with something on his mind.

Punk: Seth Rollins.. I beat you last week, and I gave you the cahnce to shake my hand. I was being generous, and you were an complete ******* about it. So at Backlash, if we have a match or not, I'm gonna kick your ***.

Kane's music hits and it's Kane vs Punk next.

Kane vs Cm Punk

Kane dominates most of this match, with big right hands, and Punk is down on the ground for most of the match. Kane hits a Fireman's Carry Slam that nets him a two count. Kane goes for the Chokeslam, but mid air, Punk counters into a DDT! Punk goes up to the top rope, and hits the Elbow Drop! Punk sets up for the GTS, but Sseth Rollins music plays and Punk gets distracted! Punk turns around into a Tombstone Piledriver, and gets pinned, 1..2..3.

Kane by Pinfall

Seth Rollins has costed Cm Punk a match. It's personal now.

Backstage, Roman Reigns is shown talking to JOJO:

Jojo: Tonight, you have a match against Seth Rollins in the main event in a No DQ match. Thoughts?

Reigns: Seth, tonight, I beat you. Then once I do that, Brock Lesnar. You. Me. Backlash. I'm throwing out the challenge.

As we go back to the stage, Jack Swagger's music plays and he has a US Tournament match against Corey Graves

Jack Swagger vs Corey Graves (US Title Tournament First Round)

Swagger dominates, but Graves fights back with wearing down Swagger's leg, but Swagger ends up ending it with a Gutwrench Powerbomb.

Swagger by Pinfall

The Dudleyz music hits after the break, and the crowd pops wildly. The Uso's music plays and next, and this is a #1 Contender's match.

The Usos vs The Dudleyz (#1 Contender's Match)

The Usos and Dudleyz go back and forth, until The Usos hit a Double Superkick, then pin Bubba. D-Von breaks it up, hits Jimmy with a Flapjack that turns into The Dudleyz hit 3-D, and Bubba pins Jimmy, 1..2..Kickout! Jimmy and Jey hit one more Double Superkick and they hit a Uso Splash! Jey knocks D-Von off the apron, and pins Bubba, 1..2..3!

The Usos by Pinfall

The arena goes dark, and when the lights come back on, Harper and Rowan are beating down the Usos. They hit their tag team finisher on both Usos, then poise with the Tag Team titles.

Backstage, HBK is shown in his office.

HBK: Well, as you know tonight's main event is Reigns-Rollins in a No DQ match. But in 2 weeks at Backlash, we currently have this card:

Quote:
US Championship Tournament Finals- ??? vs ???

WWE Tag Team Championships- Wyatt Family(c) vs The Usos

Women's Championship- AJ Lee(c) vs Naomi
HBK: I am officially adding two more matchups to this card. Cm Punk vs Seth Rollins. I feel like Seth deserves a Rematch from last week, and I feel like Punk would be up for the challenge. And, after beating John Cena last week, and beating Punk this week, Kane has earned a WWE Title Shot pending Cena's injury. This is all the updates I have for now, stay tuned.

When the camera flips, Sheamus music plays and this is the 2nd to last First Round match of the US Championship Tournament. Christan's music plays next and he gets a loud reaction from this Dallas crowd.

Sheamus vs Christan(US Title Tournament First Round)

Sheamus dominates the start of the match, until Sheamus runs at Christan, and gets caught with a Flapjack. Christan throws Sheamus to the outside and launches himself at Sheamus. In the end, Sheamus is getting ready for a Brogue Kick, but the Wyatt Family appears on the titantron, and the Lights go out. When they come back on Sheamus is out in the middle of the ring. Christan picks him up and hits the Killswitch, 1...2...3.

Christan by PInfall

Why did Bray Wyatt attack Sheamus?

Backstage, Seth Rollins walks up to HBK:

Rollins:
Why would you book me in a match against Punk at Backlash!!?!??!?!

HBK: 1: You should get a rematch. 2: I can.

Rollins: This is bull****! I get booked in a No DQ match, then get a Rematch I don't even want at Backlash! *Rollins walks away furious*

AJ Lee's music hits and she has a match against Naomi. This should serve as a preview to Backlash.

AJ Lee vs Naomi

AJ and Naomi start the match with some Chain Wrestling, then AJ hits a Spinnimg Heel Kick and Naomi hits a Neckbreaker. Then AJ and Naomi go at it for a solid 10 minutes, with AJ locking in the Black Widow, and Naomi hit the Rear View. The ending comes when AJ hits Sliced Bread #2, and pins her, 1..2..3! AJ Wins!
AJ by Pinfall

After the match, Sasha Banks and Cameron hit the ring and look like their gonna attack Naomi and AJ, but Naomi walks over and stands by them. They all beat down AJ, and they stand over AJ as we head to commercial break.

It's main event time!

Main Event- Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns(No DQ)

Seth runs to begin the match, and grabs a Kendo Stick. Roman runs, jumps over the stairs and flys, but Rollins nails him in the mid section with a Kendo Stick. Seth wears down Roman's head, throwing his head into the ring post many times. Roman Reigns fights back with a Superman Punch though, and Spears Rollins through the barricade! Both men are down, until Roman trys to throw Seth into the ring, but Rollins hits an Enziguri! Both men are down, until Brock Lesnar's music plays! Roman stands up and looks at the stage, but no one comes out of the back! Brock Lesnar attacks Roman from behind! He came through the crowd! Brock Lesnar F-5's Reigns onto the table, and then Rollins gets on top and Curb Stomps him on the table! He rolls Roman into the ring, pins him, 1..2..3.

Rollins by Pinfall

After the match, Brock Lesnar grabs a mic and says two simple words: "Challenge Accepted."

Lesnar slides into the ring, and gives Roman another F-5, it looks like he's knocked out. Lesnar stands over a Knocked out Roman Reigns as Smackdown ends.

Quote:
Backlash Card so far:

*WWE Championship- John Cena(c) vs Kane

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar

US Championship Tournament Finals- ??? vs ???

Cm Punk vs Seth Rollins

WWE Tag Team Championships- Wyatt Family(c) vs The Usos

Women's Championship- Naomi vs AJ Lee(c)

??? vs ???

Preshow:

??? vs ???

*-Pending Cena's Injury
Old 07-22-2015, 03:06 AM   #24
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Rumor Roundup

1. Sami Zayn

Sami Zayn last week wad rumoured to be headed to RAW, but no deal has been completed. One belief is that Sami also wants to talk with Smackdown before making a decision. It will be intresting to see where he falls.

2. ReBrand Split

WWE's opinion on the ReBrand Split has been good, considering the GM's are booking everything.

3. All Star Show

So WWE is considering doing a All-Star Show where RAW vs Smackdown superstars compete against each other. This is not confirmed, but it could feature a World Champ against World Champ, US vs IC Champ, Tag Champs vs Tag Champs, and Women's Champ vs Diva's Champ.

This is Rumor Roundup, join me in 2 weeks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »