Home

WWE 2k15 Universe Mode- "Are you ready?"

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15 Universe Mode- "Are you ready?" within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2015, 10:45 AM   #33
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2k15 Universe Mode- "Are you ready?"

good show...Orton new champion, Cesaro distraction should be interesting storyline.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 07-28-2015, 05:53 PM   #34
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

WWE 2k15 Universe Mode- "Are you ready?"

Episode 4, Live from Auburn, Alabama, April Week 4

Smackdown kicks off with GM Shawn Michaels, as he comes down to the ring for some announcements.

HBK: Tonight is the go home show for Backlash. And I planned alot for this show. Tonight, Seth Rollins and Cm Punk will have Pick Your Poison matches. Also, the Usos will team up with Sheamus to face The Wyatt Family. We continue our US Championship tournament, with Jack Swagger facing KO, Kevin Owens, and The Miz squaring off with Christan. There will also be a contract signing for the WWE Championship match at Backlash.

Seth Rollins music plays and Rollins walks down to the riing with a mic in hand and stands face to face with HBK.

Rollins: Shawn Michaels, you are a horrible GM. Really? You book me in a Pick your Poison match two days before my big match with CM Punk? You've gotta be kidding me. This is one of biggest matches in my career, and I'm not gonna be 100% for this match. Bull****.

HBK: Rollins, just shut up. Ugh. Your voice is just so annoying. So I have business to take care of, so if you will, I'm out.

Rollins: NO NO NO. You aren't gonna leave like that. You still haven't unscheduled my match.

HBK: Rollins, the match is happening. Good luck.

Rollins looks pissed as we go to commercial break.

After commercial break

The Usos music hits, and thhey are followed by Sheamus. When The Wyatt Family's music hits, the crowd lights up the arena with their cell phones. This is a 6 Man Tag.

Sheamus, Jimmy Uso, and Jey Uso vs The Wyatt Family

The Wyatt Family dominates Jimmy Uso the whole match, not allowing him to tag in to Sheammus or Jey, until he gets the tag to Sheamus. Bray Wyatt tags in to Harper. Harper and Sheamus go back and forth, until Jey tags in. Jey eats a Superkick, then a Discus Clothesline! 1..2..3!

The Wyatt Family by Pinfall

Backstage, Renee Young is shown talking to Kevin Owens:

Young: Kevin, you have semi final match against Jjack Swagger next. What are your thoughts?

Owens: That I'm gonna win.

Owens music hits and out comes KO. Swagger follows and its Semi Final time.

Kevin Owens vs Jack Swagger (US Championship Tournament- Semis)

Owens and Swagger show no sign of remorse, as Owens and Swagger chain wrestle for alot of the match. Owens takes control for awhile, then Swagger nails Owens with a clothesline. Swagger sets Owens up for the Swagger Bomb, and hits it! Swagger locks in the Patriot Lock, and Owens struggles for awhile, and then reverses! The reversal throws Swagger into the ropes and he bounces off, and Owens hits the Pop Up Powerbomb! Oowens falls down and pins Swagger, 1..2..3! Owens can barely stand with his ankle.

Owens by Pinfall

Backstage, AJ Lee & Paige are preparing for a tag team match between them and Naomi and Cameron.

AJ Lee & Paige vs Naomi & Cameron

This is four women going back and forth, with tags quickly. This goes on for 10 minutes, as it's great wrestling. In the end, Cameron and Naomi go for a Double Team, but AJ dodges and Naomi hits Cameron! AJ nails Cameron with a Shining Wizard for the 1..2..3.

Aj and Paige by Pinfall

Team SWAG takes down Aj and Paige, and Naomi poises with the Women's Championship.

Cm Punk is shown walking to the ring.

Cm Punk comes out, and has a mic.

Punk: I have an opponent for Rollins. Meet a guy I'm close friends with. Tyson Kidd.

Seth Rollins vs Tyson Kidd (Pick your poison)

Tyson Kidd and Seth Rollins chain wrestle alot, as Rollins has a RoH backround, and Kidd trained in the Hart Dungeon.So it's no Suprise that they wrestle most of the match. Kidd kicks out of the Small Package Driver, and Rollins escapes the Sharpshooter. The end comes when Rollins hits the Curb Stomp, and grabs Kidd's tights with a Roll Up. 1..2..3!

Rollins by Pinfall

After a commercial break:

Christan's music hits and this is the last semi final.

Christan vs The Miz (US Championship Tournament- Semi-Finals)

Christan and Miz go back and forth, Miz hitting Skull Crushing Finale, and Christan kicking out at two. Christan would go on to nail a Spear, which Miz put his foot on the ropes. Miz and Christan go back and forth, until Christan suprises Miz with a Roll Up. 1..2..3!

Christan by Pinfall

Kevin Owens snaeaks into the ring, and hits a Pop Up Powerbomb! Owens stands over Christan as we go to commercial break.

After a commercial break:

Seth Rollins music hits and he brings out Mark Henry to face Cm Punk.
CM Punk vs Mark Henry (Pick Your Poison)

Mark Henry overpowers Punk the whole match, until Punk hits his comeback! Punk hits the Knee in the corner, followed by a clothesline. Punk sets up for the GTS, and hits it! But Rollins runs in with a chair and hits Punk with it.

Punk by DQ

Rollins and Henry beat down Punk, and Rollins curb stomps on the chair.

Rollins stands over Punk as we go backstage.

HBK is shown walking down to the ring with the contract.

HBK's music hits, and he walks down to the ring, and introduces Kane first. John Cena is second, and he gets a big reaction. Cena wlaks down to the ring, and Kane stares him down.

Cena: Kane, you know me, you beat me. *Cena signs the contract* Sunday, bad neck or not, I kick your ***.

Kane: John. You can't beat a demon with a bad neck. So after Backlash is over, You are looking at the new WWE Champion.

Kane nails Cena with a right hand, and grabs him up for the tombstone! Cena slides off, and AA's Kane through the table!

Cena celebrates as Smackdown ends.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:56 AM   #35
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

No more Celtic Warrior:

Sheamus was entered into the US Championship Tournament, and in his first round match with Christan, he was distracted by a certain Wyatt Family. The Next week, Wyatt revealed that he attacked Shemaus because he "was only a shell of what he used to be". Will Sheamus get revenge, or will Wyatt prove his theory?

Team SWAG takes over:

A few weeks ago, Naomi won a #1 Contender's match, and the next week, after AJ defeated Noami, Cameron and Sasha Banks emerged and they are the self proclaimed Team SWAG. So AJ and Paige have to find a parner to help fend off against Team SWAG in an 6 Man Elimination Tag Team Match. Who will be their partner?

Wyatt Family is here:

The Usos won a #1 Contender's match against the Dudley Boyz a few weeks ago, and the Wyatt Family right away beat them down. Will it be the same case at Backlash?

No Honor:

Cm Punk defeated Seth Rollins on the first episode of Smackdown, and Cm Punk offered to shake Rollins hand after. Rollins disrespected Punk by faking him out, and made it personal. Now Punk faces Rollins and we wonder if any respect will be gained from this match.

US Championship Finals:

There was an 8 Man Tournament to crown the first US Champion since the Rebrand Split, and Owens got here by beat Mark Henry and Jack Swagger. Christan got here by defeating Sheamus and The Miz. KO made a statement to Christan by Pop Up Powerbombing him after he advanced to the finals last Smackdown. Who will walk out US Champion?

Powerhouses Collide:

Roman Reigns called out Brock Lesnar on the first episode of Smackdown, and the Beast responded with a beatdown to Roman Reigns. Reigns and Lesnar will have Badd Blood, as this is a Extreme Rules match. You can only wonder if either man will walk out the same.

Demon Released:

John Cena is injured. He has a WWE Championship match against the man who injured him. Kane tombstoned Cena on the steel steps a few times, taking Cena off Smackdown for 2 weeks. Cena returned only to sign the contract, and AA'ed Kane through the table. Cena faces over coming the odds again, and knowing his track record you shouldn't bet against him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2015, 06:32 PM   #36
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Backlash erased itself. I'm furious, and frustrated. So I think I'm gonna actaully wait until 16. 2k15 was a learning experence and I will better than ever in 2k16. Sorry.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:01 PM   #37
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshakespear09
Backlash erased itself. I'm furious, and frustrated. So I think I'm gonna actaully wait until 16. 2k15 was a learning experence and I will better than ever in 2k16. Sorry.
Oh that sucks man.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »