Home

Football Manager 2015 - Notts Forest - Waking a Sleeping Giant

This is a discussion on Football Manager 2015 - Notts Forest - Waking a Sleeping Giant within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2015, 11:37 AM   #1
Banned

FudgyBiscuit's Arena

OVR: 0
Football Manager 2015 - Notts Forest - Waking a Sleeping Giant

Hey guys, welcome to a new series on my channel centered around Football Manager 2015, in this series I take control of a fallen giant of the english game Notting Forest and try to reclaim the glory days of the 1970s.

If you enjoy the video don't forget to leave a like and if you're new subscribe to my channel (here) for regular content updates!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2015, 02:32 PM   #2
Banned

FudgyBiscuit's Arena

Re: Football Manager 2015 - Notts Forest - Waking a Sleeping Giant

Hey guys, welcome to another episode of my FM2015 series where I've taken control of Nottingham Forest and aim to get them back to the glory days of the 1970s. In this episode I give a quick run through of transfers in and out as well as a look at the friendly results before I take control for my first competitive match taking charge of the former european cup winners.

If you enjoy the video don't forget to leave a like and if you're new subscribe to my channel (http://www.youtube.com/fudgybiscuitgaming) for regular content updates!

Old 08-01-2015, 04:37 PM   #3
Banned

FudgyBiscuit's Arena

Hey guys, heres the latest episode of my FM2015 save with Notts Forest 'Waking a Sleeping Giant', in this episode I take a quick look back at transfers in and out of the club since the last episode and give a quick run through of results before taking control of Forest in a huge Derby against ..... well Derby, enjoy!

If you enjoy the video don't forget to leave a like and if you're new subscribe to my channel (http://www.youtube.com/fudgybiscuitgaming) for regular content updates!

Old 08-04-2015, 03:22 PM   #4
Banned

FudgyBiscuit's Arena

Hey guys, heres the latest episode of my FM2015 save with Notts Forest 'Waking a Sleeping Giant', in this episode I take a quick look back at the games played while I was 'offline' and then we crack on with a pretty must win game against Ipswich Town.

Old 08-12-2015, 07:37 AM   #5
Banned

FudgyBiscuit's Arena

Hey guys, heres the latest episode of my FM2015 save with Nottingham Forest 'Waking a Sleeping Giant'. Seems the form has turned around thankfully and now have a break from the league campaign with a big league cup game against premiership Crystal Palace.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »