Home

The Reality Era - A WWE 2K16 Universe

This is a discussion on The Reality Era - A WWE 2K16 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2015, 05:50 PM   #33
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The Reality Era - A WWE 2K16 Universe

April Week 3

Raw begins with pyro going off on the stage and the camera panning around the arena. Cole begins to do his introduction, but the feed goes static, and when it returns Dean Ambrose is on the screen. He's broadcasting from some closet or dungeon of some sort.

Ambrose: When I was a young kid I was considered one of those "bad" kids. I was in and out of doctors and therapists offices. They put me on some pills and called it a day with the hope that one day I would just change. Well eventually I caught on and I put on a happy face, and I acted "normal" for everyone. Well last week Seth Rollins showed me something. He showed me that no matter what, as long as I keep the charade up I'm never gonna make it anywhere. From now on theres no more Mr. Nice Ambrose. From now on you're all gonna see what I'm really capable of. And Seth... just know that you caused this.

The feed is sent back to the arena and everyone is confused at what exactly that was. The commentary is able to get things back on track and start introducing the action that will take place on tonights show. The main event will be a Wrestlemania rematch as John Cena goes one on one with Rusev!

---

Match #1 - Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler

Rollins seems unfazed by Ambroses little speech at the beginning of Raw. He comes out and has an AMAZING back and forth contest with Dolph Ziggler. Both men kick out of each others finishers and signatures, and there are multiple other near falls. The ends comes when Dean Ambroses music hits which distracts Rollins. Ziggler rolls up the WWE Champion and beats him!

Ziggler wins by pinfall

Ziggler celebrates while Rollins looks on extremely upset at how how Ambrose just cost him this match.

---

Match #2 - Roman Reigns vs. Bo Dallas

Reigns makes short work of Bo by beating him quickly. Something to note here is that Reigns wins with a rear-naked choke. This was a clear message to Rusev.

Reigns wins by submission

---

Match #3 - Sheamus vs. Kalisto w/ Sin Cara

The young tag star Kalisto puts up quite a fight against Sheamus. Kalisto actually looks to put Sheamus away with a diving move from the top rope, but Sheamus pops up and catches him with a Brogue Kick!

Sheamus wins by pinfall

Sheamus begins to celebrate the convincing victory, when Ambroses music hits again! Ambrose runs down to the ring and starts beating down Sheamus! Sheamus runs away through the crowd!

Ambrose: Sheamus! Rollins! This is only just the beginning!

---

Match #4 - Stardust, Luke Harper & Erick Rowan vs. Ryback, Neville & Cesaro

This match is full of combustible elements just waiting to explode. The main story here is Harper and Rowan continuing to target Ryback with viscous double team attacks. In the end Harper hits a Discus Clothesline on Cesaro to put him away and win.

Harper, Rowan, and Stardust win by pinfall

After the match the heels begin to beat down the face team. Harper grabs the IC title and holds it in the air. He drops it on Rybacks body and, him and Rowan walk out.

---

Match #5 - Kofi Kingston w/ Woods & Big E vs. Darren Young w/ Titus O'Neil

The match is mostly back and forth until Xavier decides to get involved by grabbing Youngs leg while the refs back is turned. When Young turns back around he's met with a thunderous Trouble in Paradise!

Kingston wins by pinfall

Titus runs in to get back at them, but The New Day runs away before he can get them.

---

Before the main event the new US Champion Kevin Owens comes down to do some commentary.

Match #6 - John Cena vs. Rusev

The match starts off quick with both men throwing punches. Theres still some bad blood here. Both guys get their fair share of offense in, and the match is pretty even throughout. In the end Cena gets out of the Accolade. When Rusev gets up Cena gets him on his shoulders for the AA. Thats when Owens runs from the commentary table and attacks Cena.

Cena wins by DQ

---

Owens continues to beat down Cena after the match. Rusev gets up and joins in the beatdown. Rusev is about to lock in the Accolade when Roman Reigns music hits!

Reigns runs down to the ring and clotheslines Rusev right to the outside. Owens goes running before anything bad can happen to him.

---

Closing segment

Rollins is in his locker room icing his back and getting ready to leave the arena. All of the sudden Heath Slater and Curtis Axel run in.

Slater: Seth you drive the black truck right?

Seth: Yeah... what do you want? I'm busy.

Axel: Take it easy. We saw it being driven around the parking lot, and you're still in here, so...

Seth: WHAT!?

Rollins checks his pockets for his keys, and he immediately runs to the parking lot. The cameras follow him there. When he gets there he sees his car being driven. As soon as he runs towards it it speed forward into the back of Sheamus' car!

Seth: HEY! WHAT THE HELL!

The car door opens and Dean Ambrose emerges! Rollins runs towards Ambrose and they start throwing punches! Ambrose throws Rollins into the side of his own car. He enters the car and begins to drive off.

Sheamus runs out into the parking lot from the back and tries to catch the car, but it's too late.

Sheamus: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!

Sheamus and Rollins look on absolutely irate. Raw ends with this image, as well a a feint sound of a rabid crowd screaming "Ambrose, Ambrose, Ambrose!"

Old 11-10-2015, 06:50 PM   #34
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Interesting...

I'm digging Reigns has a submission move up his sleeve now, and that whole Ambrose thing has me super confused. I'm ready for the next edition!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2015, 09:05 PM   #35
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

AWESOME SHOW!

Love what you have going on and can't wait to see what is next.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 04:38 PM   #36
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

Great show, I followed your 2k15 universe and now I'm definitely going to follow this one
Old 11-12-2015, 07:36 PM   #37
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivas21
Great show, I followed your 2k15 universe and now I'm definitely going to follow this one
Thanks, appreciate it man.
Old 11-12-2015, 08:32 PM   #38
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Smackdown Preview, Huge Main Event Announced!

After the events closing out the latest Raw a tag match has been made for Smackdown. Roman Reigns will team with John Cena to take on Rusev and the US Champion, Kevin Owens. There is a huge twist however. The members of the winning team will get to choose the stipulation for their respective match with the losers at Extreme Rules.

Triple H will adress the actions of Dean Ambrose after Raw when he highjacked Seth Rollins car opening Smackdown. Will this be the last time we see Ambrose as an employee of WWE?
Old 11-13-2015, 09:20 AM   #39
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

Nice couple of events. For last week's smackdown, shouldn't Neville have won by DQ since he was attacked?

I'm really digging the Ambrose v. Rollins storyline because I think Sheamus could be a huge wild card and play the spoiler. I'm interested to see how it plays out!
Old 11-13-2015, 03:39 PM   #40
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromhoiland
Nice couple of events. For last week's smackdown, shouldn't Neville have won by DQ since he was attacked?

I'm really digging the Ambrose v. Rollins storyline because I think Sheamus could be a huge wild card and play the spoiler. I'm interested to see how it plays out!
Thanks man. And yeah it should have been Neville who won, I fixed it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »