Home

The Resurrection of Professional Wrestling-A WWE2K16 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on The Resurrection of Professional Wrestling-A WWE2K16 Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2015, 12:22 PM   #1
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

OVR: 0
The Resurrection of Professional Wrestling-A WWE2K16 Universe Mode

Here we are 24 Hours removed from Wrestlemania 31! We saw the heist of the century! Seth Rollins is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion as we saw him cash in on Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar's and created his own Wrestlemania Moment!

In the ring now is Triple H, the COO of WWE and his wife Stephanie McMahon. Triple H still bruised up from his confrontation last night with the Icon, Sting has a microphone in his hand.

Last night was one of the greatest WrestleMania's we have ever seen! Seth Rollins has become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion! When Seth Rollins wins, the Authority wins! Let me introduce to you the Present, the Furture, The Architect, The WWE World Heavyweight Champion, SETH ROLLINS!

Rollins music hit and he celebrates coming to the ring with the Championship! Rollins rolls into the ring and hugs Triple H and Stephanie, crowd rains down upon the trio with boo's and jeers! Seth Rollins grabbed a microphone and said, "Ah shut up all of you! I heard you all! I heard you all snickering and jeering behind your keyboards saying that I was going to be a Money In The Bank failure! But I proved every single one of you wrong! I am the World Heavyweight Champion! I defeated that joke Roman Reigns, and I stand on the mountain top as I am the conqueror of the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar! Hahaha and last I heard, Brock and his associate, Smackdown General Manager Paul Heyman have flown the coupe! What a joke!"

Triple H interrupted Rollins..."Speaking of Paul Heyman, after Brock's demise last night at Wrestlemania...Heyman hasn't returned any of my phone calls and since it has come to that, Paul Heyman's contract as General Manager of Smackdown has been terminated." The crowd continued to boo at the news. Rollins and Triple H and Stephanie continued to laugh and celebrate.

Stephanie grabs the microphone and says, "But don't you Smackdown fans be too disappointed, we have appointed a suitable replacement! The new Smackdown General Manager is..."

No Chance! There's No Chance in Hell! Mr. McMahon is here! Mr. McMahon is standing on the ramp. Mr. McMahon begins to speak but the crowd is in an uproar of cheering and bowing. "Now before you all get excited, I am not the new Smackdown General Manager, quite frankly the Genetic Jackhammer is just too damn old to be dealing with the day to day operations of a show anymore, but I am here to tell you that I still have the final say around here, Stephanie, Hunter! And I'll be damned if I let you put a psychopath like Kane in charge of the day to day operations of Smackdown! So I told Kane that the only job he will have around here is being under the Authority over here on RAW. I have found a great replacement for General Manager of Smackdown and now he has a controlling share in WWE!" Vince points to the entranceway....

HERE COMES THE MONEY!!! IT'S SHANE MCMAHON!!! Shane McMahon comes to the ramp and the crowd reaction is deafening in this arena! Shane O'Mac stands on the ramp next to his father, looking much grayer than his old man and he looked into the ring at his dumbfounded sister and brother-in-law! Shane grabbed the microphone and soaked up the crowd reaction.

Shane broke his silence with a smile and said, "Damn it's good to be back and that feeling of adrenaline never gets old! Hey Steph! Miss me? Hunter! Hahaha! Let's get this straight right now, quite frankly...you two...The Authority have run this place into the ground and have turned my father's company into a joke with a bunch of guys sneaking and attacking people when they see fit to throw the Authorities weight around. Now with me in charge of the Smackdown brand, we will be taking the game to a new height! Hey champ, see you Thursday! I got a nice surprise for you! I am here first off to put an end to the Authorities shenanigans and usher in a new era in wrestling. This is the Resurrection of Professional Wrestling!"

Sports Writer & Gamer

MLB: ChiSox & Cardinals
NBA: Bulls
NFL: Bears
NCAA: Northwestern Football
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 01:54 PM   #2
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

Re: The Resurrection of Professional Wrestling-A WWE2K16 Universe Mode

Roster

Alicia Fox
Bad News Barrett
Big E
Big Show
Bray Wyatt
Brie Bella
Brock Lesnar (RAW Exclusive) *inactive
Cesaro
Chris Jericho (Smackdown Exclusive)
Christian *inactive
Curtis Axel (Smackdown & NXT exclusive)
Daniel Bryan (Smackdown exclusive)
Darren Young
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Emma
Erick Rowan
Goldust *inactive
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena (RAW Exclusive)
Kalisto
Kane
Kevin Owens
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Mark Henry
The Miz (Smackdown & NXT exclusive)
Naomi
Natalya
Neville
Nikki Bella
Paige
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Rusev
Ryback
Seth Rollins
Shane McMahon (Smackdown GM)
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Stephanie McMahon (RAW Authority figure)
Summer Rae
Tamina
Titus O'Neil
Triple H (RAW Authority figure)
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker *inactive
Xavier Woods

Roster

Adam Rose
Aiden English
Alicia Fox
Baron Corbin
Bo Dallas
Cameron
Cesaro
Colin Cassady
Curtis Axel
Damien Mizdow
Emma
Enzo Amore
Eva Marie
Fandango
Finn Balor
Heath Slater
Hideo Itami
Jack Swagger
Kalisto
Kevin Owens
Konnor
The Miz
Natalya
Paige
Sami Zayn
Simon Gotch
Sin Cara
Stardust
Summer Rae
Tyler Breeze
Tyson Kidd
Viktor
Zack Ryder

Champions & Events

WWE World Heavyweight Champion-Seth Rollins
WWE United States Champion-John Cena
WWE Intercontinental Champion-Ryback
WWE Tag Team Champions-The New Day
WWE Divas Champion-Nikki Bella
NXT Champion-Finn Balor
NXT Tag Team Champions-The Vaudevillians
NXT Woman's Champion-Vacant

April-Extreme Rules
May-Payback & Elimination Chamber
June-Money in The Bank
July-Battleground
August-SummerSlam
September-Night of Champions
October-Hell in a Cell
November-Survivor Series
December-Tables Ladders & Chairs

*Note* NXT will be broadcast in entirety twice a month with weekly reviews the weeks in between and the last NXT show of the month being treated as a Takeover. So expect full NXT shows on the 2nd and 4th week of the month with the 4th week being treated as a Takeover Event and 1st and 3rd being treated as recap segments.

You are NOW FREE TO POST BEFORE THE OFFICIAL START OF RAW!

Sports Writer & Gamer

Old 10-30-2015, 11:00 AM   #3
Rookie

Stickman777's Arena

You should post on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2015, 12:01 PM   #4
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Can't wait to start reading your universe. Glad more people are joining us in posting their Universes
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 10-30-2015, 12:29 PM   #5
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

Mine may be a little delayed, just found out you can't put customizable title matches into universe mode. I could dub the match a title match and switch the title over if need be...my first Raw is done pretty much just need to post it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Writer & Gamer

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2015, 09:11 PM   #6
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

"Welcome back to Monday Night Raw! We kicked off the night after WrestleMania with a groundshaking announcement. We have a new Smackdown General Manager and his name is Shane McMahon! Shane left the company full-time back in 2010 but has now returned and it seems like to take down the Authority. We have a big Raw ahead of us tonight. We will see Dean Ambrose take on the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus! In the main event John Cena's first U.S Open Challenge is tonight, who will answer the call? First let's kick it off with some tag team action!"

Tag Team Match: The PrimeTime Players vs. The Lucha Dragons

Match Highlights
The match is underway between two teams trying to move up the tag team ladder. Darren Young started out with Kalisto. Young kept Kalisto grounded and isolated to his corner. Bringing Titus O'Neil in the match slowed down pace and Kalisto got his feet under him and got a quick tag to Sin Cara and then the match started to turn in the favor of the Lucha Dragons. Sin Cara tries for flying crossbody but is caught and thrown halfway across the ring with a fallway slam. Titus brings Darren Young back into the ring who goes back and forth with Sin Cara until both men are grounded and crawling to their corners. Sin Cara tags in Kalisto and Young tags in O'Neil. Titus missed a wild clothesline and Kalisto connects with crazy Hurricanrana. Kalisto is flying all over and connects with a Kalisto Kick that gets a two count. Kalisto tries for a springboard corkscrew crossbody and is caught and floored with a Powerbomb. 1...2...Sin Cara interrupts the count. Darren Young clotheslines Sin Cara over the top rope and they brawl outside the ring. Titus scoops up Kalisto and Kalisto slips over his back and rolls him up 1...2...3! The Lucha Dragons steal one from the Prime Time Players!

Winners: The Lucha Dragons

Divas Match: Brie Bella vs. Paige

Match Highlights

Both Divas look to solidify themselves as front runners for Nikki Bella's Divas Championship including her sister, Brie to start off the new year...Paige takes control early with her superior technical skills, but Brie quickly tackles Paige and the action spills out the ring. Paige regains control on the outside and sends Brie crashing into the steel steps and Brie looks like she injured herself on the steps. The ref made it up to a 8 count before Brie slid back into the ring. But Paige is quickly back back on the offense and clotheslines Brie back over the ropes and runs and flies through the ropes for a Suicide Dive! The crowd is on it feet as both women are down and out. Both women slowly get into the ring, Paige tries for a DDT, but Brie pushes her off and tries for a running clothesline, but Paige ducks it and grabs Brie for the Paige Turner! Paige pins Brie 1...2...3!

Winner: Paige

In the Back Renee Young is standing with the WWE Champion, Seth Rollins. "Seth, the Authority has given you the night off, but new Smackdown General Manager, or Head of Smackdown Operations, Shane McMahon has issued a surprise challenge for you over on Smackdown this Thursday, what do you think it could possibly be?" Seth smiled as he adjusted the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder, "See Renee, Shane O' Mac is just trying to get the upper hand on Hunter and Stephanie and he is going to do everything in his power to see me fall as World Heavyweight Champion. I will be at Smackdown and and I will not be alone, whomever his surprise is, I will be ready." Seth dropped the microphone, and walked out of the building. "Alright, the World Heavyweight Champion has left the building, and now back to you guys."

Ringside

Singles Match
Cesaro vs. Luke Harper

Match Highlights

This match was a physical classic from the open. Harper uses his strength to toss Cesaro around the ring and countered everything Cesaro threw at him. Harper went to the well too many times going for clothlines, but Cesaro gained the upperhand with a release German Suplex. Cesaro got the upperhand until he tried for a running european upper cut and Harper blocked it and got to the top rope and connected with a flying clothesline. Harper tossed Cesaro out the ring and tried for a suicide dive but was met with a European uppercut to the jaw. Cesaro got to into the ring and connected with a springboard uppercut and went for the pin but only got a 2 count. Cesaro went for the Cesaro Swing but Harper rolled him up for a very close 2 count. Harper picked up Cesaro and tossed him halfway across the ring into the ropes and met Cesaro with a vicious clothesline from hell that could only make JBL proud. Harper covered Cesaro for a close two count that got the crowd going crazy. Harper picked up Cesaro for Sitout Powerbomb but Cesaro countered it and tried for the Neuralizer, but was countered by Harper into a backdrop. Cesaro got to his feet and Harper connected with a Discus Clothesline that folded Cesaro up and covered him for the 1...2..3!

Post Match

Cesaro was being checked on by the referee as Harper instead of leaving the ring, he sat in the corner farthest from Cesaro and began to rock back and forth. The lights suddenly flickered "RUN" could be heard throughout the arena. When the lights came back on, Bray Wyatt had replaced Harper in the corner with a sickening grin and chuckling hysterically. Wyatt had got to his feet, and Cesaro looked up at Bray Wyatt confused...Bray began to maul Cesaro. Bray threw Cesaro into the corner and connected with a body splash. Wyatt did his spider crawl and scooped up Cesaro and hit him with Sister Abigail. Wyatt fell to his knees in front of Cesaro and screamed to the fans...FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS!

Singles Match Dean Ambrose vs. Sheamus

Match Highlights

Since returning from injury Sheamus has been on a rampage, flooring every opponent that has stepped in his way. Dean Ambrose will not be an opponent that goes down easy. Ambrose pounced on Sheamus with his unorthodox offense, Sheamus runs and covers up in the corner where they are separated by the referee but Sheamus hits Ambrose with a smashing elbow, Ambrose staggers only to catch Sheamus with a headbutt. That one might have busted Sheamus' nose open. Ambrose hits Sheamus with a bulldog. Sheamus rolls out of the ring to only be jumped on Ambrose with a elbow drop from the top rope to the outside. Ambrose tries to throw Sheamus into the barricade only to thrown into the ringpost by Sheamus. Sheamus is angry and he tosses Ambrose into the ring and he scoops him up for an Irish Curse backbreaker and connects with the White Noise and covers Ambrose but his foot is under the bottom rope. Sheamus is calling for the Brogue Kick, he tries for it but Ambrose ducks and Sheamus is hung on the top rope. Ambrose connects with a running front drop kick and he grabs Sheamus with a Dirty Deeds, Ambrose covers Sheamus 1....2...3

Winner: Dean Ambrose

Backstage

Ladies and Gentlemen, your new United States Champion, John Cena. "John, tonight is your inaugural United States Open Challenge? What do you expect to get from offering these Open Challenges?" "Well Renee, whoever answer my challenge, I expect nothing but the best from this person. I am a fighting champion and I will return prestige to this tarnished championship. If they want some come get some." John Cena walks off toward ringside.

Ringside

John Cena makes his entrance and celebrated in the ring with his championship, he grabs a microphone and says, "THE CHAMP is HERE! Whoever is on the other side of this curtain, you better bring you A game and be at 110% because I will show no mercy! If you want some, come get some! The U.S Open Challenge is now open for business!

I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS! Bad News Barrett hits the ramp. Bad News Barrett is the first man to answer John Cena's Open Challenge.

United States Championship Match John Cena(c) vs. Bad News Barrett

Match Highlights

This is possibly the biggest opportunity of Wade Barrett's career as the match starts off with alot of back and forth action with Cena eventually getting the upper hand and keeping control throughout most of this match. Barrett is giving everything he has got. Tables turn after Cena goes to the top rope for his top rope leg drop and Barrett reversed it into a Sitout Powerbomb into a pin for a close two count that's got this fanbase on the edge of their seats. Barrett has gained control and using alot of brute strength and a slow methodical pace. Barrett goes for a Wasteland which is reversed into a spin out powerbomb and Cena goes for the pin and Barrett kicks out at two! Barrett will just not go down. Cena goes for the 5 knuckle shuffle and before he can finish with the fist drop, Barrett jumped up as Cena was coming off the ropes and cleaned his clock with a Big Boot to the face. Barrett went for the pin and Cena kicked out at 2 again. Barrett who was clearly frustrated with the referee's count got to his feet and set up for the Bullhammer Elbow. Cena got to his feet and Barrett ran forward and tried for the Bullhammer, and Cena ducked and turned Barrett around right into an Attitude Adjustment for a cover of 1....2....3! Cena retains in a hard fought battle tonight!

Winner and STILL United States Champion: John Cena

Post Match Cena celebrates with the title as Barrett lay in the ring upset and frustrated as he is still down on the mat recovering. Cena extends his hand to Barrett as Cena's music still plays. Suddenly...

Cena's music is interrupted by...the Irish militant theme of Sheamus! The Celtic Warrior walks out and has John Cena distracted. Bad News Barrett then chop blocks Cena from behind as Sheamus gets into the ring. Barrett picks up Cena and lays him out with a BullHammer Elbow and then Sheamus closes in on Cena and kicks him around on the ground as he screams at Cena, "You think you are the best huh! You think you are better than us huh!" Sheamus gets Cena to his feet and throws him to the ropes and connects with a Brogue Kick and John Cena is laid out. Sheamus looks at Bad News Barrett and there is a long awkward pause between both men before both men shake hands and raise each others hands. Sheamus picks up the United States Championship and slaps it against Barrett's chest and he says to him, "This title will be yours soon enough, my friend." Barrett grabs a microphone and stands over John Cena and says, "John Cena, "I'm afraid I've got some bad news! You have just run face first into your worst nightmare! You are a poor excuse of a champion, but a great example of this country! Being spoon fed and handed everything you have!" Sheamus grabbed the microphone and said, "Cena, we are the beginning of ALL your problems fella! We are the United Kingdom, and this is the start of our hostile takeover!" Sheamus dropped the microphone on Cena's head as Sheamus and Barrett celebrate over John Cena as RAW fades to black!

Sports Writer & Gamer

Old 11-06-2015, 02:35 PM   #7
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

NXT Moments

We had to crown a number one contender for The NXT Championship and some NXT Alumni decided to come grace their presence upon the NXT Universe. Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas entered their names into the hat to be in the Fatal Four Way that also included Tyler Breeze and Baron Corbin. This match was a classic, Axel and Dallas brought their A Game and showed that these guys have talent that needs to be used. Corbin and Breeze went at each others throats and Baron Corbin came out on top in this classic match that saw Corbin superplex Breeze onto some steel steps, saw Axel go on a barrage and come half a second from becoming the #1 Contender after hitting Corbin by surprise with a one arm swinging neckbreaker. But all ended when Corbin caught Breeze with the End of Days while Dallas and Axel fought outside the ring. Baron Corbin is the new #1 Contender!

Where is Kevin Owens? Nobody has heard or seen former NXT Champion Kevin Owens since he dropped the NXT title to Finn Balor a few weeks ago. What is he up to?

In the main event, we saw the NXT Champion Finn Balor team up with Hideo Itami to face off against the former WWE Champion, The Miz and his lackey Damien Sandow. Itami and Balor dominated this match by outmatching Miz and Sandow with speed and athleticism. Balor caught Miz with the Coupe De Grace for the pinfall. Miz gets his return match in the NXT Showcase next week one on one with Finn Balor.

Smackdown Preview

Shane McMahon's first night of the job as Smackdown Head of Operations and he decides to bump heads with Seth Rollins, Shane also has a challenger for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion for the upcoming PPV, Extreme Rules. Rollins will be in his first action since becoming the Heavyweight Champion in Smackdown's main event against Dolph Ziggler. Who is this mystery challenger?

Cesaro has a bone to pick with the Wyatt Family as he and Tyson Kidd strap up for a tag team match against Bray's monsters in Harper & Rowan.

We will hear from the team that calls themselves The United Kingdoms Sheamus & Wade Barrett after their attack on John Cena on Monday Night RAW! The United Kingdoms will address the challenge laid out for next weeks RAW by John Cena.

Sports Writer & Gamer

Last edited by bryan3169; 11-06-2015 at 03:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »