Home

Rise to Power - Borussia Monchengladbach (FIFA16) - Bigjdotcom01

This is a discussion on Rise to Power - Borussia Monchengladbach (FIFA16) - Bigjdotcom01 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2015, 10:52 PM   #33
Rookie

TnT1tan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rise to Power - Borussia Monchengladbach (FIFA16) - Bigjdotcom01

Congrats on picking up 3 against Koln. Just out of curiosity are you still running their standard 4-2-2 with the other guy up top playing a CF/RF role behind the main striker? Also you're doing a great job and I'm sure putting a lot of time into your write ups. Would you be interested in posting your starting 11 so we could see your match selections and who's getting playing time? If it's a hassle or you'd rather not that's totally cool. I'm just curious of how your squad compares to mine in who you play and where.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2015, 08:48 AM   #34
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

BUNDESLIGA MATCHDAY 6

vs.

MONCHENGLADBACH 2:0 FC AUGSBURG
Borussia Park (Capacity: 54,000)

.Thorgan Hazard takes a penalty in the first half.

SCORING:
40' - (BMG) - T. Hazard (PEN)
45'+ - (BMG) - J. Drmic

DISCIPLINE:
15' - (BMG) - T. Hazard (Yellow)
30' - (FCA) - H. Altintop (Yellow)

9/23/15
Monchengladbach, North-Rhein-Westphalia (AP) - Borussia Monchengladbach won their second straight Bundesliga match with a 2-nil victory over FC Augsburg on a rainy Wednesday evening at Borussia Park. Thorgan Hazard and Josip Drmic scored for Monchengladbach.

Thorgn Hazard scored on a penalty in the 40th minute after Ibrahima Traore was pulled down in the box. Josip Drmic then added a second just before halftime on a counterattack to give Monchengladbach a 2-nil advantage that they would not relinquish.

Yann Sommer was the Man of the Match, again. He made just four saves, but kept a clean sheet as Monchengladbach extended their unbeaten streak to four matches in all competitions.

Monchengladbach returns to action on Sunday afternoon as they travel to take on VfB Stuttgart.

Fixture 6 Results:
Bayern Munich 3:0 VfL Wolfsburg
FC Ingolstadt 2:3 Hamburger SV
Hertha BSC 0:1 FC Koln
SV Darmstadt 0:2 Werder Bremen
1899 Hoffenheim 2:1 Borussia Dortmund
Bayer Leverkusen 2:1 FSV Mainz 05
FC Schalke 04 2:1 Eintracht Frankfurt
Hannover 96 1:1 VfB Stuttgart
Old 11-07-2015, 05:42 PM   #35
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT1tan
Congrats on picking up 3 against Koln. Just out of curiosity are you still running their standard 4-2-2 with the other guy up top playing a CF/RF role behind the main striker? Also you're doing a great job and I'm sure putting a lot of time into your write ups. Would you be interested in posting your starting 11 so we could see your match selections and who's getting playing time? If it's a hassle or you'd rather not that's totally cool. I'm just curious of how your squad compares to mine in who you play and where.

Here are the three lineups that I have set as of now...Herrmann is in at RM over Hahn in the Champions League lineup
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2015, 06:24 PM   #36
Rookie

TnT1tan's Arena

OVR: 0

Cool thanks. Very much like my lineups. I did notice in the CL lineup you have Dominguez playing on the right side and I normally play him as the left CB just because he's left footed. Anyway looks like a very solid lineup. Seems like your adjusting to life without Raphael, I may sell him in January and try to get another striker and fullback.

Old 11-07-2015, 07:20 PM   #37
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT1tan
Cool thanks. Very much like my lineups. I did notice in the CL lineup you have Dominguez playing on the right side and I normally play him as the left CB just because he's left footed. Anyway looks like a very solid lineup. Seems like your adjusting to life without Raphael, I may sell him in January and try to get another striker and fullback.

Oh thanks for the tip on Dominguez!
Old 11-07-2015, 07:30 PM   #38
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

BUNDESLIGA MATCHDAY 7

vs.

VFB STUTTGART 3:2 MONCHENGLADBACH
Mercedez-Benz Arena (Capacity: 60,441)

.Christian Gentner scores an absolute beauty.

SCORING:
11' - (STU) - C. Gentner
13' - (BMG) - B. Hrgota
62' - (STU) - S. Die
87' - (STU) - C. Genter
90'+ - (BMG) - T. Hazard (PEN)

DISCIPLINE:
NONE

9/26/15
Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg (AP) - VfB Stuttgart put an end to Borussia Monchengladbach's unbeaten streak on Saturday afternoon with a 3-2 victory at Mercedez-Benz Arena. Captain Christian Gentner scored twice, including the match clincher in the 87th minute.

Gentner got the scoring started in the 11th minute with a rocket into the top right corner, beating Yann Sommer. Just two minutes later, Branimir Hrgota tied the match up with a pretty strike into the left corner past a diving Przemyslaw Tyton. The match was a very defensive battle as the teams went to halftime with Stuttgart outshooting Monchengladbach by just 2-1.

Stuttgart would retake the lead in the 62nd minute as Serey Die split the Gladbach defense and ripped one into the left side of the net. Christian Gentner would add a big insurance goal in the 87th minute and he place one just out of the reach of Sommer and into the top left corner of the goal. It was big because in injury time, Branimir Hrgota was pulled down in the box. Thorgan Hazard calmly buried the penalty to put the lead to 3-2, but that was the final play of the match.

Christian Gentner was the Man of the Match with the two goals.

Monchengladbach travels to France for Wednesday's Champions League tie wiith Olympique Lyonnais.

Fixture 7 Results:
FC Koln 2:2 FC Ingolstadt
FSV Mainz 05 1:2 Bayern Munich
FC Augsburg 2:2 1899 Hoffenheim
Hamburger SV 0:1 FC Schalke 04
VfL Wolfsburg 2:0 Hannover 96
Werder Bremen 1:2 Bayer Leverkusen
Borussia Dortmund 1:1 SV Darmstadt
Eintracht Frankfurt 1:3 Hertha BSC

Last edited by bigjdotcom01; 11-07-2015 at 08:33 PM.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:04 PM   #39
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Despite this most recent loss, the squad has been much better of late, scoring goals, and more importantly, keeping clean sheets. Plenty of time left to help overcome the moderately slow start. Keep it up!
Old 11-08-2015, 05:38 PM   #40
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Despite this most recent loss, the squad has been much better of late, scoring goals, and more importantly, keeping clean sheets. Plenty of time left to help overcome the moderately slow start. Keep it up!
Definitely! I changed my defensive strategy to more of a high pressure defense and that has helped a lot. Still seems like the CPU just passes like a pinball machine, while they take they ball away from me with ease. But I am getting timely goals. Of course against Stuttgart, I managed just two shots and one was on a penalty. I was getting too fancy in the box.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »