Home

wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2015, 01:02 AM   #17
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

April Year 1 Week 1

Quote:
The show begins as we see highlights from Wrestlemania.

As we come to the arena we hear The Authority’s music hit and out comes Triple H and Stephanie.

Triple H: “Last night was the biggest night in history or wrestling. And the biggest moment of the night was when we crowned a new World Champion. Let’s bring out the man who made history last night by becoming the first man to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase at Wrestleman, he is our new champion and the new face of WWE, Seth Rollins.”

Rollins music hits and out comes the new champion to a chorus of boos.

Rollins: “Thank you Hunter. It was such an honor to be hand-picked by The Authority last year and last night I proved that my decision was correct. For almost a year I have heard people tell me that I sold out.”

A huge you sold out chant begins.

Rollins: “Well if this *he holds the title high in the air* is what selling out looks like according to you fools I think you are all just jealous.”

All of a sudden Randy Orton makes his way to the stage and moves down the ramp as he speaks.

Orton: “Seth Rollins, you have got to be the luckiest S.O.B. in the world. Last night I beat you *Orton points to the Titan Tron showing the amazing finish to their WM match* in the middle of that ring and I deserve a shot at that title.”

Rollins: “Orton, you were nothing but lucky last night and this title proves that I am the best in the WWE right now.”

All of a sudden Paul Heyman makes his way to the stage area along with Brock Lesnar.

Heyman: “My name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for my client, Brock Lesnar. I’m sorry Mr. Orton, but while you feel you have just cause to a shot at that title my client Brock Lesnar is a man who was screwed over last night by that weasel standing in the ring and my client Brock Lesnar demands his rematch and my client wants that rematch tonight.”

Triple H: “First of all, Paul, no one comes into my arena and demands anything. It would seem that both Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar have very good cases as to who should receive the next shot at the World Champion so I say tonight we have a #1 contenders match between Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar.”

The crowd cheers as Orton stares down Heyman and Lesnar.

Triple H: “Now that this little situation is settled there is a bigger issue that I have to address and that situation is a man who showed up out of nowhere in November and has been a thorn in my side and last night picked up a lucky win, ‘The Vigilante’ Sting. Sting, I don’t know if you are in the back, in the rafters, or sitting on your *** at home tonight but just no that you and I are not finished. I am ‘The Game’ and I say when the game is over and we are far from over.”

All of a sudden some weird lights start flickering and the crowd goes wild. All of a sudden a spotlight shines down on Triple H.

Triple H: “Well it would seem as if Sting isn’t here and that was the only show he could send. Kind of pathetic if you ask me.”

Just then a holographic figure is shown near the Titan Tron and as it turns around he speaks.

Mystery Person: “Not who you were expecting is it Mr. Helmsley? Yeah just stay silent. You said you are The Game well I am The Gamemaster and from here on out you are no longer in charge.”

Triple H tries to speak again but his microphone seems to be not working and at the same time he doesn’t seem to be able to move anywhere.

Gamemaster: “You see Mr. Helmsley, you’re reality is about to change. What you don’t understand is that within 6 months time this company is doomed to begin a downfall of which it may never come out of. But don’t worry; this is why I am here. You may be asking yourself how I know this and well let me explain. You see Mr. Helmsley, I am not from this time. I am from a future where this company’s failure ended up bringing out the failure of this profession that was unimaginable.. I am here to make sure that this failure does not happen. You see Mr. Helmsley I know what is going to happen and I have already begun to right wrongs starting with some slight changes I made to reality at last nights Wrestlemania that you aren’t even aware of. Tonight Mr. Helmsley you are no longer in control and I am. Tonight WWE becomes my greatest game. One thing I am aware of is an extremely failed attempt at a Diva’s Revolution that you and your wife attempted or I guess would have attempted this summer. That is the first mistake I will rectify as Tuesday night there will be a real Revolution as the women of WWE get their own show. Using the technology I have I will bring about the greatest era in professional wrestling as I bring together some of the greatest stars of yesterday, today, and tomorrow along with some guys from a reality unknown to you guys and it all begins tonight.”

The screen goes black and we go to commercial.

When we come back the crowd is still shocked at what has just occurred and the announcers are just silent. We see the Gamemaster on the Titan Tron.

Gamemaster: “I know that many of you are sitting here very skeptical of what is going on and many are probably still believing that this is all some ploy by The Authority and I can assure you that this is not the case and I will prove it now. I am calling out the new IC Champion, Daniel Bryan to the ring.”

Bryan’s music hits and out comes the new IC Champion.

Gamemaster: “Mr. Bryan, I am very aware that you have an injury that should be putting you out of business in the next month and could very well be career ending.”

Bryan hangs his head down and nods.

Gamemaster: “Well Mr. Bryan, you see that is just not acceptable in my new reality so I have made sure that you have a very long and fruitful career ahead of you. But in the old reality you would be forfeiting that title like you did last year with the World Title but now you will defend that championship tonight, in fact right now, and your opponent is a man who many felt never really got his just do during his time and era and that match is starting us off tonight.”

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Daniel Bryan © v. ???
- Bryan stands in the ring waiting his opponent when a weird sphere appears on the stage with the old school WWF logo on it.
HIGHLIGHTS:
Winner by :

??? v. ???
HIGHLIGHTS:
Winner by :

??? v. ???
HIGHLIGHTS:
Winner by :

??? v. ???
HIGHLIGHTS:
Winner by :

??? v. ???
HIGHLIGHTS:
Winner by :

??? v. ???
HIGHLIGHTS:
Winner by :

??? v. ???
HIGHLIGHTS:
Winner by :

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
PPV Preview

NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-06-2015, 01:47 AM   #18
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

You mother- with that tease of the IC Title match!! Lmao!! Love this Gamemaster character pulling the strings!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-06-2015, 12:25 PM   #19
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

Hmmm I'm very, very intrigued. I can't wait to see who challenges Bryan and how this Gamemaster plays out!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2015, 08:12 PM   #20
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

April 2015 Week 1

Quote:

Gamemaster: “I know that many of you are sitting here very skeptical of what is going on and many are probably still believing that this is all some ploy by The Authority and I can assure you that this is not the case and I will prove it now. I am calling out the new IC Champion, Daniel Bryan to the ring.”

Bryan’s music hits and out comes the new IC Champion.

Gamemaster: “Mr. Bryan, I am very aware that you have an injury that should be putting you out of business in the next month and could very well be career ending.”

Bryan hangs his head down and nods.

Gamemaster: “Well Mr. Bryan, you see that is just not acceptable in my new reality so I have made sure that you have a very long and fruitful career ahead of you. But in the old reality you would be forfeiting that title like you did last year with the World Title but now you will defend that championship tonight, in fact right now, and your opponent is a man who many felt never really got his just do during his time and era and that match is starting us off tonight.”

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Daniel Bryan © v. ???
- Bryan stands in the ring waiting his opponent when a weird sphere appears on the stage with the old school WWF logo on it.
- All of a sudden music hits and flames start shooting up along the front of the stage area. We see the shadowy figure of a large man standing behind them.
Gamemaster: “Your opponent tonight Daniel Bryan is a man who moves like you do in the ring but has the size that you don’t. Your opponent is a man that never got his just due during his time. You opponent tonight is…”
- The flames go down and the crowd and the announcers are shocked as who they see standing before them.
“…’The Beast From The East’ Bam Bam Bigelow

- Bigelow rushes to the ring and attacks a still stunned Bryan. Bryan fights back with several kicks actually taking the big man to his knees. Bigelow and Bryan battled back and forth but Bigelow decided that winning the title as this moment was not as important as inflicting damage and wouldn’t break a 5-count in the corner causing a DQ.

Winner by DQ and STILL IC Champion: Daniel Bryan
- After the match Bigelow delivered Greetings from Asbury Park followed by a Diving Headbutt.

Gamemaster: “Now that you see this is no joke or ruse by The Authority let me get onto the rest of the show. Tonight, not only will Randy Orton face Brock Lesnar in a #1 contender’s match but in tonight’s main event World Champion, Seth Rollins will face off with Roman Reigns in a non-title match.”

- The crowd goes wild with this announcement.

Gamemaster: “Tonight we will also see the US and Tag Championships on the line, but next we will see a rivalry match between Damien Mizdow and The Miz.”

MATCH #2:
Damien Mizdow v. The Miz

- This was a back and forth match between the former tag champs but Miz used a low blow followed by the Skill Crushing Finale to end the match.

Winner by pinfall: The Miz

- Backstage we see Sheamus and hear the Gamemaster’s voice.

Gamemaster: “Mr. Sheamus I have big things planned for you because I don’t think the powers that be or the rest of the roster take you too seriously which is why I’m going to make sure they take you seriously with a little help.”

- All of a sudden we see a shadowy figure of a man holding some sort of weapon in his hands. Sheamus just nods in approval.

“Rusev CRUSH is heard over the speakers and out walks the United States Champion. Rusev along with Lana.”

- All of a sudden another metallic sphere appears on the stage. All of a sudden very familiar music is heard and an American flag appears on the Titan Tron and out of the sphere steps Sgt. Slaughter.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Rusev © v. Sgt. Slaughter

- Rusev attacked Slaughter on his way to the ring but once the action got in the ring it was all Slaughter. Slaughter had this match almost won going for his patented Cobra Clutch but Rusev ducked down, rolled out of the ring and got himself intentionally counted out.

Winner by Count Out: Sgt. Slaughter
Still US Champion: Rusev

- After the match Slaughter stood in the ring to a huge round of applause as a huge American flag drops as Slaughter and Rusev stare each other down.

- We go to break and when we come back The New Day make their way to the ring.

Woods: “Wow, what a crazy night it has been. But with all of the craziness the New Day isn’t worried. The New Day isn’t scared because the New Day believes in the Power of Positive Thinking and Positive thinking will lead the New Day to the top.”

Big E: “That’s right, Xavier. Positive Thinking will lead everyone to their goals and our goals are to be the World Tag Team Champions and we deserve the title shot against Tyson Kidd and Cesaro later tonight.”

Kingston: “That’s right, because we all know that NEW…DAY ROCKS! NEW…DAY ROCK!, NEW…DAY ROCKS!

All of a sudden 3 more metallic spheres appeared, but this time they appeared around ringside.

“We are the Nation…” is heard over the speakers and out of the spheres steps Faarooq, D’Lo Brown, and Kama Mustafa.

The audience doesn’t know how to react but the New Day don’t seem to be too happy about it. The Nation of Domination slide into the ring and the bell rings making a match official.

MATCH #4:
6-MAN TAG MATCH
Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown, Kama Mustafa) v. New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods)
BIG MOMENTS:

- This match never really got going as all 6 men simply battled in and outside the ring.

Match ended up as a No Contest.

WORLD TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
Cesaro/Tyson Kidd © v. The Usos
BIG MOMENTS:

- This match was a great match that signified what tag team wrestling is all about. The Usos hit a big double superkick on Cesaro and a toss/Samoan drop combo on Kidd for 2 counts. In the end Cesaro and Kidd delivered a Cesaro Swing/drop kick combination on Jimmy for the win.

Winners by pinfall and STILL Tag Champions: Cesaro and Tyson Kidd

- After the match the two teams shook hands. While Cesaro and Kidd celebrated their victory they were attacked by two hooded and caped men. They take out both of the tag champs and then reveal themselves to be Sheamus and Finlay.

Sheamus: “The tag division and specifically the champions Cesaro and Kidd have put on notice, The Celtic Order is here and we are here to destroy you all.”

CO-MAIN EVENT
#1 CONTENDER’S MATCH
Randy Orton v. Brock Lesnar
BIG MOMENTS:

- This match was back and forth for almost 15 minutes. Lesnar delivered a series of German suplexes ending with a release one. Orton hit a big dropkick followed by a big backdrop at one point. The finish came when Orton went for an RKO but Lesnar shoved him off and then delivered the F5.

Winner by pinfall: Brock Lesnar

MAIN EVENT
NON-TITLE MATCH
Roman Reigns v. Seth Rollins ©
BIG MOMENTS:

- This match was a brawl between former allies. Rollins tried to run several times but Reigns caught up with him and took the fight to him. Reigns delivered several power moves to Rollins sending him flying out of the ring after an over the head toss. Rollins tried to run again but Reigns caught him and brought him back in the ring. At one point the ref got knocked down and Rollins used a low blow followed by the Curb Stomp to come up with a victory.

Winner by pinfall: Seth Rollins

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
Extreme Rules PPV Preview

World Championship:
Brock Lesnar v. Seth Rollins ©

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-07-2015, 04:42 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
MAIN ROSTER
Main/Mid
Minor (NXT)
JrHWs
Tag Teams
Stables
Christian
Damien Sandow

Cesaro
Tyson Kidd

Daniel Bryan
R-Truth

The Usos
Jimmy
Jey

Dean Ambrose
Santino Marella

Prime Time Players
Darren Young
Titus O’Neil

Dolph Ziggler
Zack Ryder

John Cena

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns

Ryback

Undertaker

Brock Lesnar

Brotherhood
Goldust
Stardust

Bad News Barrett
Adam Rose

The Wyatt Family
Bray Wyatt
Braun Strowman
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Big Show
Bo Dallas

The New Day
Xavier Woods
Big E
Kofi Kingston
Jack Swagger
Curtis Axel

Kane
Fandango

Mark Henry
Heath Slater

Rusev

Seth Rollins

Sheamus

The Miz

WOMEN’S ROSTER
Singles
Tag Teams
Natalya

Layla

Paige

Alicia Fox

Cameron

Brie Bella
The Bellas
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Naomi
Beautiful And Dangerous
Naomi
Tamina
Nikki Bella

Summer Rae

Tamina

NXT ROSTER
Singles

Tag Teams
Finn Balor
Bayley
Realest Guys
Enzo Amore
Colin Cassady
Hideo Itami
Becky Lynch
Lucha Dragons
Sin Cara
Kalisto
Neville
Charlotte

Sami Zayn

Baron Corbin
Emma
The Vaudevillians
Aiden English
Simon Gotch
Kevin Owens
Eva Marie
The Ascension
Viktor
Konnor
Tyler Breeze
Sasha Banks

so who all made ur final roster do u have a templat i have a really hard time of chooosing who i ant in or not?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2015, 10:31 AM   #22
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmebu
so who all made ur final roster do u have a templat i have a really hard time of chooosing who i ant in or not?
All guys who are currently wrestling make my final roster. These guys were all active after WM so this was my starting roster as of the day after WM for each category. That's how I choose. Now the way I am doing my Universe this year I will be adding/subtracting legends during the time and update when I get a chance on the website. Not sure what you mean by a template. Not sure if you are talking about for choosing or for writing them down. As you can see I have created my own tables for posting.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-07-2015, 11:30 AM   #23
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Wow what a show that was. So much happened and every segment was extremely significant. My favorite part by far is the NOD returning to confront the New Day, that has so much potential as a rivalry.

The gamemaster.... I did not see that coming. I will say that I do like this less realistic take on Universe mode, and I'm sure it'll make for some amazing rivalries and shows.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:09 PM   #24
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Wow what a show that was. So much happened and every segment was extremely significant. My favorite part by far is the NOD returning to confront the New Day, that has so much potential as a rivalry.

The gamemaster.... I did not see that coming. I will say that I do like this less realistic take on Universe mode, and I'm sure it'll make for some amazing rivalries and shows.
Yeah NOD - New Day just seems perfect for a rivalry. I tried to make each segment very specific with these first shows with bringing in some older guys everything has to be perfectly set up.

Glad you like the less realistic take, I think it will add a lot of stuff to my Universe and allow me to use more of the in game roster.

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »