Home

wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2015, 01:06 PM   #25
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

What a show!! I'm going to really enjoy this I already know it...and every match was awesome. I can't wait to see what the Master of Games has up his sleeve next!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2015, 01:18 PM   #26
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
What a show!! I'm going to really enjoy this I already know it...and every match was awesome. I can't wait to see what the Master of Games has up his sleeve next!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks, he will definitely have some things going on but I have to be careful to not to bring too much in at one time.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-07-2015, 06:32 PM   #27
Just started!

This is great!
Old 11-07-2015, 06:52 PM   #28
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochstar27
This is great!
Thanks glad to pick up more followers

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-07-2015, 09:29 PM   #29
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

APRIL 2015 WEEK 1

Quote:
The show begins with a holographic Gamemaster on the Titan Tron.

Gamemaster: “Last night on RAW I talked about a failed Diva’s Revolution that should have taken place this summer and now I will give you some details regarding that failed Revolution. This summer The Authority would have made many mistakes in trying to push forward a Diva’s Revolution. One of the things that was not a mistake was bringing up a few women from NXT, all of whom you will be seeing in all due time. The errors of their ways started shortly after that though when they decided to put 9 women in groups of 3 that frankly for the most part made no sense at all. During that time they also made a horrible mistake in actually naming one of these trios after an adult oriented website. But even that wasn’t the biggest mistake they made. After AJ Lee decided to leave in the regular timeline The Authority actually made the decision to allow someone like Nikki Bella *the crowd let’s out a huge boo* to break her record for longest reigning Divas Champion. Well I am here to rectify all of that by first getting rid of the demeaning term of Diva and bringing back Women’s Wrestling.”

- The crowd cheers when this is announced.

Gamemaster: “Not only will we be awarding a new Women’s Champion tonight but next week we will crown Women’s Tag Champions and the following week we will crown a secondary champion for the Women.”

- The crowd let’s out another huge cheer at this announcement.

Gamemaster: “In dark matches prior to tonight’s show we had the first round of a tournament to crown a new Women’s Champion and with that a new Championship Title will be awarded in tonight’s fatal 4-way main event. The current Diva’s Champion, Nikki Bella, along with former champions AJ Lee and Paige were awarded first round byes while remaining women battled in dark matches prior to the show tonight in the first round. Let’s look at the highlights of those matches:

Women’s Championship Tournament First Round Dark Match Results:
Alicia Fox defeated Naomi after hitting the Foxy Buster. After the match Naomi attacked Fox
Natalya made Eva Marie submit to the Sharpshooter in relatively short fashion.
Brie Bella hit a Bella Buster on Summer Rae to advance in the tournament
Tamina delivered a superkick followed by a Superfly Splash on Emma to win her match
Layla defeated Cameron after delivering the Bombshell

Semi-final matches:
Nikki Bella v. Alicia Fox
Natalya v. Brie Bella
AJ Lee v. Tamina
Paige v. Layla

Natalya v. Brie Bella

- Brie attacked Natalya as soon as she came in the ring but Natalya fought back and in the end locked in the Sharpshooter for the submission victory.

Winner by submission: Natalya

AJ Lee v. Tamina

- Tamina used her power to get an early advantage in this match hitting a couple of Samoan drops on Lee. Lee was able to fight back and use her quickness to take control. Lee was going to lock in the Black Widow but Naomi made her way out to ringside distracting her and allowing Tamina to hit a big superkick and pick up the somewhat surprising win over the former champion.

Winner by pinfall: Tamina

Paige v. Layla

- Layla fought hard in this back and forth match as both women were able to get a lot of offense but in the end Paige was able to hit the Paige-Turner and pick up the pinfall.

Winner by pinfall: Paige

Nikki Bella v. Alicia Fox

- Nikki Bella used some underhanded tactics but Fox was able to fight back and get the advantage. Fox was in full control when Nikki got knocked out of the ring near the announcers table and all of a sudden Brie rolled out from under the ring and switched places with her allowing Brie to take her place in the ring. She came in the ring and took control of Fox. Brie looked like she was going to win but Fox pulled up a shocking roll up. Brie complained that she wasn’t in the match and Nikki came out and said it was her match so Fox shoved Nikki into Brie and rolled her up for a 3 count.

Winner by pinfall: Alicia Fox

WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS
Natalya v. Paige v. Tamina v. Alicia Fox

- In a definite show of a real revolution tonight’s final 4 has a couple of somewhat surprises and the 4 women went at it showing that they all wanted to be the new champion, the first women’s champion in this new era. While all 4 women showed off their great moments it came down to two duos battling out. Natalya and Tamina were battling outside the ring while Paige and Fox battled in the ring. Paige hit a Paige-Turner on Fox but Fox somehow was able to kick out. Paige got very frustrated and angry which allowed Fox to get up and hit the Foxy Buster on Paige and pick up the 3 count.

Winner by pinfall and NEW Women’s Champion: Alicia Fox

- After the match Fox was awarded a new championship belt.

Spoiler

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
Extreme Rules PPV Preview

World Championship:
Brock Lesnar v. Seth Rollins ©

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-07-2015, 09:43 PM   #30
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Revolution is awesome! I'm really happy with Fox as the first champ. She's very underrated.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:16 PM   #31
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Revolution is awesome! I'm really happy with Fox as the first champ. She's very underrated.
I feel she is underrated as well and really being wasted as The Bellas 3rd wheel, but I actually was hoping someone else was going to be the first champion but the game wouldn't have it. Was actually thinking she would make a really good secondary champion to start. I simmed the match 3 times and she won each time so I went with it. Not disappointed but I had some other things planned out but I will figure it out now.

I plan on giving a REAL Revolution to the division with my Universe as you can tell.

WWLeague Season 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2015, 10:48 PM   #32
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

HUGE NEWS FROM THE GAMEMASTER:

Quote:
After a very successful debut of Revolution it has been decided that next week we will see the crowning of Women's Tag Team Champions. The Bellas and the team of Beautiful And Dangerous (Naomi/Tamina) have both been added to the tournament. 4 more teams will be added and there will be a 1 night tournament to crown the new champions. The following wee Natalya will face off with Tamina in a #1 contender's match with the winner facing Alicia Fox at Extreme Rules.

I have also decided that the NXT Roster will be melded into the main roster immediately and NXT as it's own brand will be no more.

This week we will also be bringing back a specialty division that was once a great division, the Hardcore division until a horrible 24/7 rule made it a joke. This week on SMACKdown we will be crowning a new Hardcore Champion and what better way to create a new hardcore division but on the backs of two of the most extreme men in WWE today as Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens will battle at least 2 other men to crown a new champion.

Expect many more surprises as we will see many old school superstars as well as many wrestlers from other promotions, past and present.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 11-07-2015 at 10:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »