Home

wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2015, 03:39 PM   #41
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

Since I will not be doing a full roster split but will have guys not showing up on certain shows and certain titles will be exclusive to certain shows I have added a section where I will put a table with which guys will appear on which show. I will also list which titles could be defended on each show.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2015, 03:46 PM   #42
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

How did you make those tables? They're pretty sweet!
Old 11-09-2015, 05:14 PM   #43
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromhoiland
How did you make those tables? They're pretty sweet!
Microsoft Word. Send me a message with your email and I can send them to you.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-11-2015, 08:11 PM   #44
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

April 2015 Week 1

Quote:
The Gamemaster appeared on the Titan Tron to begin the show. Well, after RAW and Revolution this new era of WWE is off to a rousing start and only going to get better. Tonight we crown a new hardcore champion and that title will then become a cornerstone of the new Saturday night show where it will be defended in a 3-way dance every Saturday night. Also tonight with the influx of tag teams we have coming up as well as new ones that will be coming in we begin our IC Tag Title Tournament. There have been a lot of shocking surprises so far this week and we can expect a few more in the next couple of shows. Let’s get to the action tonight though as we begin the night crowning our new Hardcore Champion.:

- Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens make their way to the ring as the two previously announced Hardcore match participants. The next man out is NXT call up, Baron Corbin. The three men stand in there awaiting their final opponent when…

“ONE OF A KIND”

- The crowd goes wild as Rob Van Dam makes his way from the back.

Hardcore Championship Match
Dean Ambrose v. Rob Van Dam v. Kevin Owens v. Baron Corbin

- This match was what hardcore is all about. There were weapons all over the place. Ambrose and Owens battled up the stage while Corbin and Van Dam battled in and around the ring. The end came as Corbin grabbed RVD for the End of Days but RVD elbowed his way out of it. RVD hit a spinning back kick taking Corbin down in the corner, then he set up a steel chair and hit a Van Terminator followed by a 5-star frog splash.

Winner by pinfall and NEW Hardcore Champion: Rob Van Dam

Intercontinental Tag First Round
Lucha Dragons v. Adam Rose/Fandango

- The Lucha Dragons had the definite teamwork advantage but Rose and Fandango showed a new found aggression in tonight’s match. They were out to prove something and it took the Dragons by surprise. The finish came as Fandango distracted the ref which caused Sin Cara to go after him. Cara was shoved out of the ring by the ref which allowed Rose and Fandango to hit a double team maneuver on Kalisto for the win.

Winners by pinfall and advancing to the IC Tag Semifinals: Adam Rose & Fandango

Intercontinental Tag First Round
Realest Guys v. Tyler Breeze/???

- The Realest Guys made their way to the ring and awaited their opponents. The first man out was “Prince Pretty” Tyler Breeze. He stood on the top of the ramp with his selfie stick and then just looked towards the entrance when “Ain’t No Make Believe” hits the speakers and out walks out “The Shaman of Sexy” John Morrison. He shakes hands with Breeze does his pose behind Breeze who is kneeling down and a selfie is taken and plastered on the Titan Tron.

- The Realest Guys get an early advantage as they have been teaming longer but Morrison’s experience gets the advantage for him and Breeze. The team of Morrison and Breeze stayed in control hitting stereo superkicks sending The Realest Guys flying out of the ring at one point. Cassady got back in the ring and used his size advantage to get control. The end came when Breeze tossed Morrison the selfie stick and he hit Enzo with it and the ref saw it causing a DQ.

Winners by pinfall and advancing to the IC Tag Semifinals: The Releast Guys

- After the match Breeze and Morrison beat down the Realest Guys and then took a selfie which showed up on the Titan Tron.

- The lights go out and we see images flash across the screen. When they come on Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family stand in the middle of the ring.

Wyatt: “Here I stand after vanquishing The Undertaker. Here on stand on Smackdown, not RAW. Not the flagship show. I destroyed the legend at Wrestlemania. I AM the new Face of Fear and Sunday night Sister Abigail graced us with the presence of the black sheep of the family, I introduce you all to the New Face of Destruction, Braun Strowman and alongside the New Face of Desolation (Luke Harper) and the New Face of Vengeance (Erick Rowan) The Wyatt Family will destroy all who stand in our way. We ARE the evil that lurks in the dark and we are the new evil of WWE.”

- Just then the Gamemaster appeared on the Titan Tron.

Gamemaster: “Mr. Wyatt, while your self described annihilation of The Undertaker, you did vanquish an old rundown Undertaker. But have no worries Bray, for I am a huge fan of yours and I know of the greatness that was to lie ahead for you and I will not stop that path, but I have always wondered how you would do against someone who has a few less miles on him. ”

- We see the Titan Tron change from the Gamemaster to a graveyard where we zoom in on a grave and a hand shoots up from it.

Wyatt: “Gamemaster, I don’t care what version of The Undertaker you bring out here I will destroy them all. I don’t care if it’s old or young, Dead Man or American Bad ***, Big Evil or The Phenom. Bring them all out and I, Bray Wyatt, the NEW Face of Fear WILL take them all down one at a time for I am the destroyer and eater of worlds and I will destroy all who challenge us.”

- The arena goes black again, images flash on the screen and when the lights come back on The Wyatt Family are gone.

- The MIz made his way to the ring after a commercial break.

Miz: “On Monday night I finally laid rest to that full Damien Mizdow and I can begin making my way to the top of the WWE without worrying about him dragging me down. Now an A-lister like myself should be featured on RAW every week and I guarantee that you will see WWE gold around my waiste again very soon.”

- Just then “Break Down The Walls” was heard on the speakers and out came Chris Jericho.

Jericho: “Don’t you Eeeever SHUT UP? Seriously Miz, you are a loser and no one wants to see you out here whining and complaining. You talk about carrying a dead weight in Mizdow but if I remember correctly it was him, and NOT you that won those tag team championships awhile back so it looks like he was carrying your dead weight around, but if you want some competition I’m right here.”

- Jericho rushes to the ring and we have a match

Chris Jericho v. The Miz

- Miz attacked Jericho as soon as he entered the ring. The two veterans put on a classic battle but Jericho blocked the Skull Crushing Finale and hit a Codebreaker for the win

Winner by pinfall: Chris Jericho

Sgt. Slaughter v. Rusev ©

- This match turned into a brawl once again as the American Hero battled the Bulgarian Brute and Russian sympathizer and United States Champion, Rusev. The matched spilled out of the ring where Rusev used a Russian Flag to hit Slaughter causing an automatic DQ.

Winner by DQ: Sgt. Slaughter

MAIN EVENT
Non-Title Match
Cesaro/Tyson Kidd © v. The Celtic Order

- The Celtic Order attacked Cesaro and Kidd as they made their way to the ring and brutalized them outside the ring. Sheamus sent Cesaro flying into the guardrail while Finlay hit Kidd with his shillelagh before the match officially started. The Order sent Kidd into the ring where they continued to beat him down and make many tags. They brutalized Kidd in the corner while keeping Cesaro in the other corner. Cesaro was able to finally make his way into the ring at one point but it was to no avail as the brutality of The Celtic Order was just too much. In the end they flung Kidd into Cesaro sending him flying out of the ring. Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick followed by a Celtic Cross by Finlay for the pinfall

Winners by pinfall: The Celtic Order

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
Extreme Rules PPV Preview

World Championship:
Brock Lesnar v. Seth Rollins ©

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-11-2015, 09:16 PM   #45
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

Wow! I really, really enjoyed that show. The Breeze and Morrison combo? I'm jealous I didn't think of it first! Also, digging RVD is back, would have rather had Corbin win, but can't always have what I want

Wyatt and Undertaker and Gamemaster is interesting...I want more info on all of that on the next edition!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 09:19 PM   #46
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Wow! I really, really enjoyed that show. The Breeze and Morrison combo? I'm jealous I didn't think of it first! Also, digging RVD is back, would have rather had Corbin win, but can't always have what I want

Wyatt and Undertaker and Gamemaster is interesting...I want more info on all of that on the next edition!

I did Breeze and Morrison last year as well and well they just make sense.

Yeah I was surprised RVD won but I don't mind a veteran taking it first. Corbin will have his time probably. Ambrose-Owens will probably feud a bit.

The Wyatt - Undertaker thing will be good. Wyatts promo and the video with the graveyard kind of hints towards something.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-11-2015, 09:21 PM   #47
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I did Breeze and Morrison last year as well and well they just make sense.

Yeah I was surprised RVD won but I don't mind a veteran taking it first. Corbin will have his time probably. Ambrose-Owens will probably feud a bit.

The Wyatt - Undertaker thing will be good. Wyatts promo and the video with the graveyard kind of hints towards something.
Ahh, I was hardly around last year after my game crashed. Great combo!

Yeah definitely a good guy to open with the hardcore title for sure. Excited for an Ambrose and Owens feud, that should be super good.

Very interested just due to the fact of what I have planned and to see what you're going to start out with

Old 11-11-2015, 11:16 PM   #48
Rookie

jromero120's Arena

I can't wait to see where the Wyatt storyline is heading. Definitely interested and following

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »