Home

wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2015, 10:28 PM   #65
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

Quote:
Originally Posted by jromero120
I know exactly what is coming and I cannot wait!
Cheater...lol
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2015, 11:01 PM   #66
Rookie

jromero120's Arena

Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Cheater...lol
What can I say? I have eyes everywhere
Old 11-14-2015, 11:39 PM   #67
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jromero120
What can I say? I have eyes everywhere
SO, knowing what's coming did you like the vignette.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-15-2015, 10:29 AM   #68
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Nice couple of show.

You got me with the Vignette. I'm sure I know who is in it, but what exactly they are I'm still not sure.

Edge joining in is awesome!

Revolution delivers once again. Beth returning and not only teaming with Natalia, but winning the tag titles is great.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:50 PM   #69
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Great Revolution show man! The return of Beth Pheonix is great and her and Nattie winning the tag titles is going to be a good start I can tell!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-16-2015, 08:54 PM   #70
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Edge!!!! The rest, especially the vignette has me ready for the next shows!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2015, 10:56 PM   #71
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

April 2015 Week 2

Quote:

The gamemaster starts the show with a huge announcement:

Game Master: “Tonight we have some great action for you. We will see the 3rd #1 contenders qualifying match for Extreme Rules as Dolph Ziggler faces Bam Bam Bigelow. We will see an IC Tag Contenders match between the Realest Guys and The Vaudevillains and much more but let’s start the night off with 4 great international competitors making their debuts in the new era as Finn Balor, Neville, Hideo Itami, and Sami Zayn face off in a fatal 4-way match *the crowd goes wild at that announcment* and that it not all. This match will crown the first ever WWE Television Champion *the crowd cheers even louder* and that match begins now.”

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Finn Balor v. Neville v. Hideo Itami v. Sami Zayn

- This match was pure magic as each man showed why they belong in WWE. The action was all over the place with each man hitting many high impact moves. At different points of the match each man came flying off the top rope outside the ring, hit a suicide dive either over the top rope or through the ropes or some high flying move off the ring apron onto multiple opponents. In the end Zayn hit a Helluva Kick on Neville in the corner only to turn around to a running dropkick from Itami. Balor then put Itami down with the Coup de Gras. Neville was able to get back up and dropkick Balor out of the ring and then hit the Red Arrow on Itami.

Winner by pinfall and the FIRST TV Champion: Neville

After the match, Balor who is outside the ring stares down Neville then grabs the TV Championship and enters the ring. After saying something to him he hands Neville the title belt and the other competitors look at him before congratulating him on the big win and all 4 men hold their hands up high.

Balor grabs a microphone.

Balor: “What you are looking at right here in the ring is the present and future of this business. Four of the greatest international superstars in the game today just gave you a showcase of skill without animosity. All 4 of us stand here as a testament to not only competition but also to friendship. People say the new millennia started 15 years ago but you’re looking at the new millennia right here. We are here to wrestle, we are here to entertain, we are here to put on a show and give you all what you are paying for. Tonight Neville became the TV Champion and it’s only a matter of time before you see Gold around the rest of our waists as well.”

The crowd cheers as the 4 friends all leave the ring together.

We go to commercial.

When we get back from commercial a vignette begins as we see two motorcycles coming down the road. A voice is heard.

Voice: “No longer will we allow others to write our destinies for us. We take our destinies into our own hands. Tonight we write our own destinies.”

As the motorcycles ride towards the camera the fly by and a bearded skull with the letters S.O.S. appear on the screen.

Ryback v. Mark Henry

- This match was nothing more than two brutes going at it. In the end Ryback hit the Shellshock on Henry to pick up the win.

Winner by pinfall: Ryback

We go backstage where we catch up with Renee Young who is standing by with Zack Ryder.

Young: “Well Zack a lot of things have been happening lately in this new era of WWE. Where do you see yourself fitting in now?”

Ryder: “You know Renee, I sat back for the past week and a half and was trying to figure out that exact same thing so I went down to the Performance Center and that’s where I figured it all out. I got myself a tag team partner and we are going to begin to climb the ranks and become IC Tag Champions and eventually World Tag Team Champions.”

Young: “Don’t keep us waiting Zack, who is your new partner?”

Ryder: “Let’s just say, it’s time to get hyped Renee.”

All of a sudden Mojo Rawley jumps into the picture.

Rawley: “That’s right Renee, Ryder and Rawley are going to get hyped up and get everyone else hyped up. We are two hyped bros…hype bros…Get it hype *points to self* bros *points to Ryder*…we ARE the Hype Bros and we are going to take everyone by storm.”

All of a sudden out of nowhere two guys came up and attacked the Hype Bros taking both of them out and standing tall over them. We never see the men’s faces as they walk away. We do hear one of them speak.

Voice: “We do things on our own time and write our own rules. Saturday Showdown we ride.”

IC Tag Contender’s Match
Realest Guys v. The Vaudevillains

- This was a back and forth match throughout with neither team seeming to get much of an upperhand. At one point the ref got knocked down and John Morrison and Tyler Breeze came out and distracted Cass allowing The Vaudevillains to hit

Winners by pinfall: The Vaudevillains

Nation of Domination (Kama Mustafa/D’Lo Brown) v. New Day (Kofi Kingston/Xavier Woods)

- This match started with both teams simply brawling to the ring from backstage. Once the match officially started the NOD got the upperhand as Kama took Woods out of the match and D’Lo hit the Lo Down on Kofi. Just as the ref was making the count Woods came in the ring with his trombone and hit D’Lo with it causing the DQ.

Winners by DQ: Nation of Domination

A vignette begins to play showing great technical tag teams, like Anderson and Blanchard, from the past wrestling. A voice is heard.

Voice: “There used to be a day when in ring ability and technical skills actually meant something. Along with the technical skills these men also showed precise precision in their attacks and were smart in the ring and could also throw down with the best of them”

The vignette changing to the Performance Center where we see two men in the distance showing technical skills we don’t see a lot of these days.

Voice: “Plain, simple., and direct, it’s time we get back to that in wrestling.”

The following is shown on the screen:

THE MECHANICS ARRIVE SOON

Chris Jericho v. The Miz

- This was another classic matchup between these two rivals but in the end The Miz used a low blow and the Skull Crushing Finale to pick up the win.

Winner by pinfall: The Miz

MAIN EVENT
Extreme Rules #1 Contender’s HIAC Match Qualifying
Dolph Ziggler v. Bam Bam Bigelow

- This match was the epic clash of styles. Ziggler started this match fast and furious using his speed to keep Bigelow at bay. Ziggler hit a series of superkicks finally sending Bigelow into the corner. Ziggler went in for a jumping splash on Bigelow but he moved out of the way and then attacked him brutally. Bigelow hit a body avalanche in the corner. Bigelow followed that up with a slingshot body press and then a diving headbutt off the top rope to pick up the win.

Winner by pinfall and qualifying for the Extreme Rules HIAC Match: Bam Bam Bigelow

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
Extreme Rules PPV Preview

World Championship:
Brock Lesnar v. Seth Rollins ©

HIAC World #1 Contender’s Match:
Roman Reigns v. ??? v. ??? v. Bam Bam Bigelow v. ??? v. ???

Edge v. Randy Orton

Women’s Championship:
??? v. Alicia Fox ©

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 11-17-2015 at 11:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2015, 11:35 PM   #72
Rookie

jromero120's Arena

Re: wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

WHAT A TEASEEEEEE

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »